It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rat Recorded Inside Subway Eating Food

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by butcherguy

It's a rather extreme case but one that can't really be forgotten once read about, either.

One of the single most prolific Mafia Hitmen to ever be captured and talk about it, used Rats as a preferred method of body disposal.

The Iceman

One of his favorite methods was to stake a victim down in a New Jersey cave he knew about and talked in detail about in the book. Then set up his camera to film what came next and then leave. In a day or two, he'd come back and stow the camera with the tape to review ..or not. However his mood hit, apparently.

He'd reported a 100% success rate for the rats literally disappearing the whole body. I guess conditions of restraints and the ground left no doubt as to the final outcome and escape didn't happen ...but Rats do seem to eat damn near anything that won't attack them back.

Well, I guess he's not sleeping with the fishes...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by thirdeyevision

Rat's gotta eat too ya know.

Maybe he's on the subway diet?

Who cares anyway since he's such a clean little rodent.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

I wonder if rats have a good laugh after they chew off somebody's face?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Weren't rats responsible for the spread of the plague?

www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

I don't hate any animal but don't want to have them walking in my food. Even cats walking on counters are known to spread disease. Doesn't mean people hate cats.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
Subway's have cleaner guidelines than this, they aren't suppose to leave food in the trays at all, ESPECIALLY not to leave the trays open. I hope the franchise closes down that place.

And that rat was actually quite small, I've seen a street rat that was at least 20 pounds.
Now that's a BIG rat.

Maybe those 20 pound rats should start eating fresh and get on the subway diet. Lard ass rats !

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by Malcher

1000's of years and we are still living with dogs....

Animals are animals...

Yep. They all lick their buttholes. Keep them out of the kitchen!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan
Most rats are not clean, the crawl thru sewers and rotting trash. I guess some people think they take a good hot shower after foriging thru crap, urine and garbage. No the may try to lick some off but I doubt much.

Also they are blood thirsty ...one attacked my grandmother when see was young and sleeping it bit the tip of her nose off. they are also know to attack sleeping babies.

your store bought pet rat is far removed from a real in the wild rodent.

this.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I posted that one couple of days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-5-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie

He isn't that big
Rats are clean and extremely intelligent creatures. They have a terrible reputation unfortunately.

I think you're confusing rats with pigs. Rats are disease laden vermin, and drop feces wherever they go. Spreading more pestilence. In my biased opinion.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

reply to post by amraks

Your finches or parrots aren't supposed to eat rats or their turds. Rats are crafty and intelligent creatures. They have adapted to human slum and filth. They had no choice. They constantly bathe and do whatever they can to keep their homes clean. Bunch a rat haters!

Yeah well they will and it does make them sick. I can not turn arround and say hey to my budgies stop eating rat droppings I need to protect them from them. So I like to install rat traps that will crush their big skulls, yukky vermin.
edit on 31-5-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Its also amazing when these rat lovers that come here try to defend them, I wonder how many of them get sick and what kinda life style they lead.
edit on 31-5-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Rats are clean and extremely intelligent creatures. They have a terrible reputation unfortunately.

You're thinking of DOMESTICATED rats.
The rat you are looking at in this video might be intelligent, but it's definitely not clean. This is about environment and behavior. Pet rats have been bred from friendly and docile species, they have a greater understanding of their own environment, they are almost like cats when it comes to cleanliness.

Wild rats, on the other hand, are feral, they are described as wild for a reason. Their environment is the issue. Without the cities and the sewers that go with it, wild rats would be no more dangerous than Pigeons. But given that they use the dirtiest places in our communities to move and live, this is what makes them extremely dangerous to Humans.

I would expect that the particular branch of Subway will now be shut down by inspectors. The manager should also be fired for obviously failing in BASIC food hygiene. Where there are rats there are rat droppings, and people would have seen those. There is no excuse for staff seeing that and doing nothing about it.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Even IF this sewer-crawling, poop-dropping,buttlicking, flea-ridden & disease-spreading creature HAD a long cute furry tail... I would still be just as disgusted! Animals don't belong near food. Not even the cute furry ones.

But, not quite as disgusted as 20 years ago, when told a "rumor" about a very disturbed kid at our high school who worked at the subway in town. He liked to "cool off" in very unusual ways. He dipped his meatballs in the cold cuts, allegedly.

Probably not the worst things that go on in restaurants, and I don't really want to know, but I cook at home for a reason. ( it's safe and clean )

I can't look at a subway sign without thinking about mr. hot pocket ~ gross!

edit on 31-5-2013 by B1rd1nFL1ghT because: Spelling

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

Even IF this sewer-crawling, poop-dropping, flea-ridden & disease-spreading creature HAD a long cute furry tail... I would still be just as disgusted! Animals don't belong near food. Not even the cute furry ones.

Right on!
But you missed 'buttlickers' in the descriptive terms.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is everywhere man .. don't think you're going to a classy joint in NYC ..or Paris .. or anywhere for that matter to get clean top-class food .. if you knew half the story .. you'd never eat out again ..

Ask yourself whats in that Chinese food next time you dip your chop stix in ..

I don't eat out ..very very rarely .. best food is always cooked at home ..

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Even IF this sewer-crawling, poop-dropping, flea-ridden & disease-spreading creature HAD a long cute furry tail... I would still be just as disgusted! Animals don't belong near food. Not even the cute furry ones.

Right on!
But you missed 'buttlickers' in the descriptive terms.

Gosh, you're right! Good catch

Fixed it in just enough time

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglimogli
This is everywhere man .. don't think you're going to a classy joint in NYC ..or Paris .. or anywhere for that matter to get clean top-class food .. if you knew half the story .. you'd never eat out again ..

Ask yourself whats in that Chinese food next time you dip your chop stix in ..

I don't eat out ..very very rarely .. best food is always cooked at home ..

My kids love Chinese food ( I guess it's the salt and sugar? ) I only order it for them as a special treat on rare occasions. I can't stand that junk. It smells like bung holes! They do like the healthier meals I make at home too, but sometimes kids just want to be kids you know. Hopefully they'll grow out of it, like normal people do. For now, we'll just apply the nose plugs and open all the windows, LOL !

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Do humans laugh while eating bacon?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Yes it's very sweet.
cats are clean but they lick each others butts!

Re the unhygenic subway.

Those containers should be washed out before the employees lock up for the night. If that was done there wouldn't be any scraps left to attract rodents and ants or any other pests. Then bring them out in the morning to refill. This tells me they don't wash them out but leave them to form bacteria . Gross. I wouldn't eat at any subway after seeing that now. They obviously have very low standards and lazy employees.
Unless the rat is fake.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by junglimogli

You are right of course but I just ate Chinese!
Nobody really cares if they dropped some food on the floor they'll pick it up and put it on your plate.

What I cant abide are those community wash rags they go around wiping seats down that filthy people had their arses on, then onto the tables, back to the seats, transfer, transfer of all the germs. No rinsing off in between. Not that people are any cleaner in their homes because I see it with mothers who do a baby face wipe off in between.

Do those community trays ever go through the dishwasher? I cringe when I see someone dump their fries out on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join