It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rat Recorded Inside Subway Eating Food

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie
reply to post by lunchmanstan

Bit her nose off eh?

Google search 'rat eats baby', and you get these stories.....

Authorities said the girl's parents put her in a crib next to their bed early Sunday and awoke a few hours later, when a heart and breathing monitor alarm went off. The 4-week-old baby, which had been born prematurely, was lying in a pool of blood with her nose and part of her upper lip chewed off. The parents found rat feces in the crib. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Fox News

WAVERLY, Ohio – Three people have been accused of letting rats bite a 6-week-old girl and chew off her toes at their cluttered Ohio mobile home. Pike County prosecutor Rob Junk says the baby's toes on one foot were gone when sheriff's deputies went to the home Sunday after receiving an anonymous tip.

NY Daily News

Go look, there are stories of whole babies eaten.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The whole argument about the cleanliness of rats is making me laugh. The rat in the video is a contaminant just like any other live animal, including a human, would be considered a contaminant if it placed its mouth, nose, or feet in to your food. If there was a person shoving his bare feet in a pitcher of orange juice before serving it nobody would debate the sanitation of that, regardless of how "clean" the person looked. A rat walking on your bologna is no different.

This is precisely why the state health codes alway prohibit a restaurant from leaving food uncovered, and why it usually mandates that the whole cold table be broken down and cleaned before closing the restaurant. I don't know if the local health department will notice this video or care enough to act on it, but I have no doubt that Subway is investigating that franchise right now, as well as the uploader of the video. This is antithetical to the "eat fresh" image that they try so hard to foster.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Slugworth

Good points.

They won't let any animals other than service/guide animals into restaurants according to most health codes.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It's a rather extreme case but one that can't really be forgotten once read about, either.

One of the single most prolific Mafia Hitmen to ever be captured and talk about it, used Rats as a preferred method of body disposal.

The Iceman

One of his favorite methods was to stake a victim down in a New Jersey cave he knew about and talked in detail about in the book. Then set up his camera to film what came next and then leave. In a day or two, he'd come back and stow the camera with the tape to review ..or not. However his mood hit, apparently.

He'd reported a 100% success rate for the rats literally disappearing the whole body. I guess conditions of restraints and the ground left no doubt as to the final outcome and escape didn't happen ...but Rats do seem to eat damn near anything that won't attack them back.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyevision
reply to post by Hollie

ok well since you think rats are clean, enjoy your subway & let your rats walk around on your dinner table & you guys can eat together lol, i will pass.

I do not just "think" rats are clean. It is a fact that they are clean. They are one of the cleanest creatures around. They do everything they can to be clean. I do not eat Subway or any of that other junk, and I certainly wouldn't let my rat eat there either. Why hate on rats? LOL they are awesome!

edit on 30-5-2013 by Hollie because: cause I confused their and there
Rats are horrid little creatures, and like someone said they spread piss and # all over the place. They also spread fleas and disease. They also like to chew stuff, and sometimes that could mean a wire in your house.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyevision

Absolutely delicious.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Hollie

How can one see Rats as clean? You know the most obvious sign of rats in a structure? The dark/off color to the rafters and joists they most use to travel. The off color is their pee, dribbled as a trail and territory marker as they move along and do, whatever it is they are doing at the moment.

It's not opinion but pretty well established fact for the diseases they carry and what parasites they harbor that also carry real nasty stuff. Not necessarily pet store rats, since I'd assume people who have them as pets aren't catching them in wild attics and basements to turn domestic. Wild rats though? Well..... They invented the .22 rifle and then someone noticed a rat, immediately after. A marriage was born.

* It's like saying Prairie dogs are cute. Yes.. they certainly are, too. Very cute...and shoot on sight for pure sport in several states ..just to help get numbers under control. Prairie dogs are natural reservoirs for Bubonic Plague. Not every cute cover has a good reading book inside.

Rats constantly bathe. Saying something that craps makes it filthy? Uhhhh, okay. Humans harbor and spread more diseases than a rat or its parasites do. Mid-evil society was disgusting. Prairie dogs are cute but not as cute as a rattie
Bathe in what... # and piss in the sewers.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slugworth
If there was a person shoving his bare feet in a pitcher of orange juice before serving it nobody would debate the sanitation of that.

I cannot stop laughing at this imagery.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by liverlad

They bathe like a cat does. They groom themselves obsessively.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Not saying this is by any means a good thing. BUT..

If you people saw the backs of many places you eat.. YOU would cook at home.

85% of all places I have worked, have been very gross. And I would not eat there personally. Its why I cook at home, and I do not eat out.

You will all be better off, if you buy your food from the store, and take the time to cook it yourself, prepare yourself, and what not.

People are so lazy, and so busy in life, that you are forced to eat out. Just don't have the time to cook at home.. Or maybe you don't know how to cook. I suggest you learn. I suggest you make time.
Less you be sharing your food with the RATS, and roaches.

At the very least, even the cleanest kitchens I have worked are not up to my personal standards. This goes for those up scale, pricey places you think are safe. They are not.

Safe is the food you handle and you take care of. When its out of your hands.. Its just that.. Out of your hands, and out of your own control.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyevision

Rat's gotta eat too ya know.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh man that is terrible. This is probably more common than we like to think. The Subway I go to to is actually very clean and this can happen anywhere, i suppose.

First i would like to add, why have we not, as an intelligent civilization, eradicated these things in life that cause diseases? We spend so much time doing other things that are counterproductive. Rats and roaches should be extinct...I just dont understand our civilization sometimes.

Another thing that has me a little unnerved is i often hear scratching at night in my floorboards (ground floor) and have a bad feeling it is a rat and this is always after midnight. Now i need to reinforce my compartment. Plus i sleep on the floor so now i feel as though if it gets through i will be attacked.
edit on 30-5-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by liverlad

They bathe like a cat does. They groom themselves obsessively.

You are using a cat as an example of cleanliness?

When I shower, I use a facility that sprays clean water. I also use soap and shampoo.

Cats and rats use saliva. They also lick their buttholes . I wouldn't want to hang out with a person that bathed with saliva and licked their butthole, much less let them prepare food for me to eat. Likewise, I don't want rats or cats involved in any aspect of my food preparation.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
My friend had pet rats. They aren't clean as they carry disease (feral ones), and poop all over.

They are very smart though and people friendly. One would sit on my shoulder like a parrot every time I took him out. They're kinda like little dogs in a way.

edit on 30-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
My friend had pet rats. They aren't clean as they carry disease (feral ones), and poop all over.

They are very smart though and people friendly. One would sit on my shoulder like a parrot every time I took him out. They're kinda like little dogs in a way.

edit on 30-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

I know and if they are well cared for they may not bit the hand that feeds them, but still I just dont understand why they are still here. Considering the other animals that have gone extinct that are really harmless...well this is just downright comical.

Thousands of years and here we are living with rats? Come on. Not good, as a matter of fact I would add this to the kardashev scale.
edit on 30-5-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Rat subway sandwich with a sprinkle of rat poop on top. Would you like that toasted? ROFL. Reminds me of Charlotte's Web & Templeton the rat eating all the garbage popcorn and cotton candy at the circus after it closes.
edit on 30-5-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Subway's have cleaner guidelines than this, they aren't suppose to leave food in the trays at all, ESPECIALLY not to leave the trays open. I hope the franchise closes down that place.

And that rat was actually quite small, I've seen a street rat that was at least 20 pounds.
Now that's a BIG rat.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Even though the health department probably inspects the place once a year I wouldn't eat there.Even after the exterminator visit.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

1000's of years and we are still living with dogs....

Animals are animals...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join