It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rat Recorded Inside Subway Eating Food

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

Do humans laugh while eating bacon?

I bet they wouldn't laugh too hard if they knew "mr. hot pocket" dipped his meatballs in everyone's cold cuts.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie

Originally posted by thirdeyevision
reply to post by Hollie

ok well since you think rats are clean, enjoy your subway & let your rats walk around on your dinner table & you guys can eat together lol, i will pass.

I do not just "think" rats are clean. It is a fact that they are clean. They are one of the cleanest creatures around. They do everything they can to be clean. I do not eat Subway or any of that other junk, and I certainly wouldn't let my rat eat there either. Why hate on rats? LOL they are awesome!

edit on 30-5-2013 by Hollie because: cause I confused their and there

Hollie. Study history. Bubonic plague, The Black Death. 75 million dead in from China to Europe.

Brought to them by rats and the fleas that ride them.

How about Hantavirus. "There is no specific treatment, cure, or vaccine for hantavirus infection." www.cdc.gov...

Yeah. So clean and cute, aren't they.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
My friend had pet rats. They aren't clean as they carry disease (feral ones), and poop all over.

They are very smart though and people friendly. One would sit on my shoulder like a parrot every time I took him out. They're kinda like little dogs in a way.

edit on 30-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Even after my above post, I have to admit that I raised mice for awhile. But only so I could feed my snakes.

Had to quit raising the mice when winter came along and I closed up the doors and windows. The permeating smell of pee and feces were giving me headaches and respiratory issues, and I knew what that could mean.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1rd1nFL1ghT

Originally posted by junglimogli
This is everywhere man .. don't think you're going to a classy joint in NYC ..or Paris .. or anywhere for that matter to get clean top-class food .. if you knew half the story .. you'd never eat out again ..

Ask yourself whats in that Chinese food next time you dip your chop stix in ..

I don't eat out ..very very rarely .. best food is always cooked at home ..

My kids love Chinese food ( I guess it's the salt and sugar? ) I only order it for them as a special treat on rare occasions. I can't stand that junk. It smells like bung holes! They do like the healthier meals I make at home too, but sometimes kids just want to be kids you know. Hopefully they'll grow out of it, like normal people do. For now, we'll just apply the nose plugs and open all the windows, LOL !

Or... You could learn to cook Chinese food. Everyone wins.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join