It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Shoot and Kill Marathon Bombing Interviewee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

Traffic stops are a different beast.

The police already have probable cause to effect an arrest when THEY stop YOU, so there are procedures in place to ensure everyone's safety.

If you're just setting up a meeting with a suspect for an interview, there is no probable cause for arrest (yet) so things have to be handled differently.

Where did this interview take place? If it was at any government building you can bet they would be subject to search prior to being let through the door.

Suffice it to say it seems all of the details are not in yet and I would be very interested in reading a copy of that agent's report.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Im confused
and this is what I see IMHO...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mordeen
According to the article I read, they were interviewing him in his apartment when it went down. "Imminent threat of harm," so the agent blasted him.
-Mordeen

“They were talking to us, both of us, right? And they said they need him for a little more, for a couple more hours, and I left, and they told me they’re going to bring him back. They never brought him back,” friend Khusn Taramiv, 27, told WESH.

If they were interviewing him in his apartment, then why does this witness say they (FBI) "Would bring him back" Bring him back from his own apartment? To where? That's the part that caught me as very suspicious, if these 2 were in custody then they would have been searched before any interrogation, and the agent would not have been armed.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I can't make the jump from "allegedly admitted...murder" to "obviously...dangerous".

If I'm a cop, interviewing a mixed martial arts guy who is a prime suspect in a murder case, then yeah, I'm going to view him as "obviously dangerous"....

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KyrieEleison

Setting up a meeting for an interview with a terror and triple murder suspect would not result into a previous and cautious search for weapons probably being carried by that suspect???
I don't believe into Santa Claus. Let's think rational and realistic.
They did even strip that poor guy totally naked whom some do believe was Tamerlan.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JeffreyCH

I seen some where he was planning on leaving the country.
I am not sure where to.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So this guy was a "cage fighter"? What orginization(s) has he fought for proffessinally? If any....

Or is he just some person that trained MMA? Like hundreds of thousands of other men, women and children do everyday here in America?

There's a huge difference from an amatuer MMA fighter (or a guy who just trains mixed martial arts), and say Anderson Silva, Jon Jones or George Saint Pierre. Speaking of which now that I think of GSP the WW champion of the UFC for the last several years; he hasn't knocked out or submitted another fighter in years. So even some MMA world champions aren't proffessional killer, that could kill you in 5 seconds as you'd think. Some are just great athletes. So if your trapped in a room with GSP your pretty much safe unless there's 3 judges there, and he has 25 minutes to out point you. LOL I kid. I'm sure even GSP could choke out someone with very little fighting skills within 20 seconds.

BTW don't the FBI train thier guys in any forms of Self Defense? Maybe I'm confusing them with the CIA? I find it hard to believe a handful of FBI agents can't handle some one with average knowledge in Mixed Martial Arts without having to resort to deadly force.

Also if anyone who trains MMA is gonna get this sort of treatement. You have millions of men ,women and children who train some for of MMA or self-defense all over the world. Should they all be treated like they are trained assassins? and if these FBI guys were so afraid of his martial arts abilities, wouldn't they secure thier suspect before interviewing him? Something stinks about the whole story.

Gotta say it does sound like tieing up loose ends. Even though I'm not on board with the Boston Marathon Bombing being some elaborate False Flag event, this sort of stuff makes me wonder. MKUltra possibly? Who the hell knows whats real anymore it's getting harder and harder with advances in technology.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

Well since you seem to already know exactly what happened and have access to the agent's report why don't you enlighten us as to its contents.

Anything other than this is speculation.

Would it be in the agent's best interests to make such an arrangement? Of course it would. Does the suspect have to agree to any of their terms? Obviously not.

Seeing as though we have one suspect shot dead and one agent lacerated things didn't exactly go "by the book" now did they?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Right on there, Gazrok.

This falls under the "dangerous" part of "armed and dangerous" seen on many BCI jackets and BOLOs that come over the TTY.

Ignore it at your own peril.
edit on 22-5-2013 by KyrieEleison because: Herp shoud have read derp

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
www.orlandosentinel.com...

Todashev was shot in a condo at 6022 Peregrine Ave. in the Windhover community, a quiet residential area near Universal Studios. Todashev's home address is in Kissimmee; it's not clear why he was at the Orlando apartment or why he was being questioned there.

The really strange thing is when you look at Shakhmanov Roman. Is he a neighbor or was it his room?Think he owns the building.

www.ocpafl.org...

www.octaxcol.com...

Shakhmanov Roman has two buddies on his list.

plus.google.com...

Alexey Chikov
vk.com...

Branch / Unit:The military prosecutor's office Bryansk Russia, 2010-2011

And he is also tied to Kaspersjy Labs Antivirus compnay.

Alexey Bragin
vk.com...

President of the Russian Federation - "It [ReactOS] very interesting project actually"

Operating System used to run windows software without windows needed?
www.reactos.org...

This guy who lives there in that building Shakhmanov Roman sounds like a Russian intelligence agent.
edit on 22-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

He has a registered licence for MMA fighting.
So he is not just a guy who likes to practice at a gym.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Its pretty damn obvious what went down. He knew something he shouldn't of known and someone didn't want him alive because of it. Some sort of damning evidence that would probally help unravel this farce.

Whatever... Its a stupid game we all play....

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Most likely was just a guy who did MMA on his spare time just as a hobby. I'm willing to put money down that he was not an experienced fighter with impressive skills. And by no means do I see this mans hands capable of killing someone. But that is the story the FBI and the media is going to run with to justify what happened.
edit on 22-5-2013 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
...If I'm a cop, interviewing a mixed martial arts guy who is a prime suspect in a murder case, then yeah, I'm going to view him as "obviously dangerous"....

Maybe so.
He may have been a prime suspect in a murder case... He may have been ripe for the picking...as a patsy, too.
As you say -- If I were in such a situation...interviewing someone who I was "highly suspicious" of participating in the murders under consideration...I would probably be on my guard.
If, indeed, more than one or two other officers were present - I might let my guard down, though - thinking - "He couldn't be that stupid."

ETA: That, however, wasn't my question. My question pointed more to the "source & timing" of said "allegation".
We only know that he was an alleged suspect after the fact. (That is - I was not aware otherwise). So, the "after-the-fact" allegation, could be suspected as a cover-up, in said light.
If it is/were known, prior to this incident, that "the deceased" was suspected of involvement in those murders, then your response would be reasonable.

So - what do you think... Are these Chechnyan & Dagestanian Russians really that stupid?
I mean - it seems that both the Tsarnaev brothers AND this guy had to be dumb as rocks in some regards...and smarter than needles in others.
Their actions (if what we've been told is...uhhh...true) are inconsistent enough to keep the situation confused for anyone trying to find a logical line of reason through it all.
edit on 5/22/2013 by WanDash because: clarification

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
What ever happened to the investigation of Maximilian Freddura? He is the one who lived one street over from the shoot out in the middle of the street. He was also a friend who fell into the met with them last month before the bombing.
...Funny thing happens when you do a search on the address of that restaurant in Boston.
...323 Hanover Street • Boston’ s North End
...0303286000 323 HANOVER ST RICCIO GERALDO TS Map Details
...So the building i s owned by RICCIO GERALDO.
...Anyone with information on these individuals is asked to contact Det. Gerardo Riccio at 561-243-7813 or call Crime Stoppers
...Is he a detective?

Someone's been busy...

Have you done a Name Search, to see how many possibilities (Gerardo Riccio or Riccio Geraldo) are in the greater Boston area?
If Maximilian was already aware that the younger Tsarnaev was suspected by the FBI - wonder if he called in before all hell broke loose.
If he didn't know...why would he say "he certainly wouldn't have been welcome here"...?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

so the fbi murders people and just pins crimes on their victims now?

like a killer cop planting a gun on a freshly made corpse, eh?

the Feds, as a rule, take great delight in playing all manner of nasty psychological games, no doubt an examination of the cctv/recording of the interview will probably show the agent provoked, threatened, or mortally offended Mr. Todashev.

which is why it will never surface.

note also that huffpo, in an extraordinary departure from standard journalistic "ethics"/practice has published a retraction alongside the article

instead of burying it in the back pages, using the tiniest font available

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article mistakenly stated that a police officer killed Ibragim Todashev.

hmmm...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
they should'a had homeland security there to ensure the safety of the fbi guys

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
they should'a had homeland security there to ensure the safety of the fbi guys

Yes -- Or TSA!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mordeen
This is all too convenient. I really wish these events (9/11, Boston, for example) didn't have so many things that make a cover up or conspiracy plausible. Arrests with trials and convictions based upon obvious guilt would give me a lot more confidence in the veracity of our government and its agencies.......

I really wish people like you would stop grabbing onto superfluous pieces of evidence. So a man gets killed by the FBI. You automatically say the FBI killed him to cover something up.

-1. Thumbs down. You sum up the whole reason conspiracy sites get ignored.

You make it too easy.
edit on 22-5-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
No video or audio evidence yet? Well, it takes time to fabricate that kind of stuff, give them a week to release it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join