It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Shoot and Kill Marathon Bombing Interviewee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Do you have a link for the supposed confession and knife pulling?

Read the NBC story linked after the OP. Not only did he allegedly pull a knife on the officer, but the officer also sustained non-life-threatening injuries (so likely stabbed) during the altercation. While fishy at first, these details seem to be consistent, and if true, justify the shooting.

At the time of the interview, he was a known mixed martial artist (as obviously the FBI would have his recent arrest file), and he allegedly admitted to involvement in a pretty brutal murder, so he obviously would have been seen as dangerous, even without a knife.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Orlando Terrorism Task Force FBI Agent? That would be the same Fusion Center that George Zimmerman was working for. Oh I am not just talking about George filling out forms on the computer to map crimes on his side gig as a Neighborhood Watch/ Citizen Corps/Infra Guard. The local branch of Infragard for George Zimmerman would be Tampa Infragard. The same place that SOCOM operates The War on Terror from. Yes they fill out forms on the FBI computer which allows them to do those maps that show the crime in the area with little popups that show the report.

Heres Sanfords Police Departments offical Citizen Corps page.

www.citizencorps.gov...

Volunteer Service
Website to register for local volunteer opportunities:www.sanfordpolice.org

Council supported volunteer programs:Neighborhood Watch Volunteers in Police Service Volunteer opportunities in specialized areas:First Aid / CPR / AED Training Law Enforcement Approximately 45 volunteers participated in Council supported activities community-wide in 2010.
Approximately 6400 volunteer service hours were completed community-wide in 2010.
Volunteers have responded to disasters within the Council's area.

Jessie Ventura talks about Infragard in this episode of his show Conspiracy Theory.
34 minutes in is interesting. "Right to kill?"

Jesse Ventura - Big Brother (Conspiracy Theory, S1 Ep 4)
www.youtube.com...

But I am talking about his full time gig at Digital Risk, LLC.

So I guess everybody knows George Zimmermans friend by now. Joe Oliver news anchor man from a local Orlando News Station. Well im sure you've heard about him working with George Zimmerman after the Lawrence O'Donnell interview. Well that place they worked at was Digital Risk, LLC. Well I bring up the name of the place because there is more to that story then people have found out about. Digital Risk, LLC is a mortgage fraud investigation company. They do monitoring and survallence of mortgage companies for the government. Hell the Chairman of the company was at the White House last week. He gave a speach at the White House Business Council in Washington D.C. And you wonder why Obama was asked about this case last week when he said "If I had a son he would look like Treyvon. The media knew what they were asking. He probly just got done talking with the boss of George Zimmerman and his propaganda freind Joe Oliver. So is this company more than what they seem? Are they also part of the Infragard? Is this company a handler of George Zimmerman and Joe Oliver? Did Obama have there boss come in so he could ask what the hell happened with our guy down there in Florida and what is all this propaganda and cover up crap?

Digital Risk, LLC goes to the White House. March 22
digitalrisk.com...

Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" March 23
www.cbsnews.com...

Joe Oliver works at Digital Risk, LLC.
www.linkedin.com...

Lawrence O'Donnell interview.
video.msnbc.msn.com...

Heres a article from a sister company of Digital Risk, LLC. Which shows some of the details of what the FBI and I guess the Treasury do with such companies.

Cindi Dixon, CEO of Mela Capital Group, a mortgage quality control risk management firm, says the most common frauds continue to be income and employment misrepresentation and occupancy fraud — where there is deception about whether a home is owner-occupied or an investment property.

However, over the last 12 to 18 months, she’s also seen trends in mortgage fraud emerge. They include land-title lien fraud, which involves liens that are recorded fraudulently on properties and illegal transfers of ownership, and organized crime fraud, which involves organized fraud rings purchasing properties under straw-buyers names and using the homes for crimes like drug and human trafficking and credit card manufacturing. False identity use to purchase a home is also growing, she said.

Dixon thinks many of the frauds are driven by the market conditions.

"With economic downturns people struggle to maintain current income levels. This leads to new and creative ways of supplementing income and exploiting the system for profit," she said.

www.cnbc.com...

Sounds like they do have a right to kill.
edit on 22-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Well the main thing that sticks in my mind is the fact that the FBI is seemingly unsure of how long they were watching the two perpetrates for, it's changed at least 4 times that I'm aware of, I can understand that when it's all the alphabet soup involved, but this was all coming from one agency.

From what I can see there were numerous cock ups in the way this was handled, and much like in the UK when this sort of thing happens the authorities are busy covering their asses rather than looking at what went wrong and how it could be handled better next time (like the remedial step of removing bins at large public events).

I don't think its a false flag or whatever people like to shout about it, but I do think they had advanced warning about it, were hoping to nip it in the bud and have a PR coup and failed.
(Especially considering how many false plots the FBI have been caught fabricating in the past, it seems like they have arrest targets they need to meet or something)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Registered as a lethal weapon , what would you do stand there and let him hit you or put him down ? cage fighters do know how to kill with their hands and feet or could do so very easily.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I posted this in the other thread but wanted to drop it here also...

After thinking a bit, Let's look at this from another angle. So, we have a connection to the bomber. Then we have a connection to the killing. So, this guy was involved in a major way. He had bought a ticket home and was supposed to leaving that evening. If that happened all his info is gone...

What if...they were getting close to disrupting the next attack that is planned and this was suicide by cop. He realizes he has no way out and this was not the first interrogation and they had been following him. He was told by his handler in order to protect the next operation he had to do what he did. He attacks them, a room full and Mass state cops are not slouches either. Why would someone attack a roomfull of people other than wanting to be killed?

Op info dies with him...

Also, the area that they are in, is directly across from theme parks. Across the block from Universal. I live about 25 minutes away. You could cause some serious damage at a there park or any number of hotels and a very, ver y large mall. Soft targets. There is much more here than we know. Just another angle to look at.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
...At the time of the interview, he was a known mixed martial artist (as obviously the FBI would have his recent arrest file), and he allegedly admitted to involvement in a pretty brutal murder, so he obviously would have been seen as dangerous, even without a knife.

I can't make the jump from "allegedly admitted...murder" to "obviously...dangerous".
I might make it if "allegedly" weren't there.
But - the reports seem to place a number of other law enforcement personnel on the scene...and that makes this "sudden outburst" all the more suspicious.
If he was being interviewed by one...just waiting for the right opportunity to get close enough to "cut him up"...(?)
Well - then I guess he got what was coming.
If there were multiple officers in the room (and - as you've suggested - they were all briefed on his "mixed martial arts" accomplishments)...the first quick move he makes -- they're "on him...en masse". Not texting the wife or mistress...or checking their Facebook or Bank of America accounts.
I'm just "not getting" how inept the FBI is being depicted in these recent developments...
They got it right - because they "suspected" him --- but TOTALLY got it wrong when eye to eye...about his intentions?
They got it right - about accepting Russia's (or was it Saudi Arabia's?) suspicion of Tamerlan -- but TOTALLY got it wrong when eye to eye...about his intentions (and wrote him off as a terror suspect)...?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I posted this in the other thread but wanted to drop it here also...

After thinking a bit, Let's look at this from another angle. So, we have a connection to the bomber. Then we have a connection to the killing. So, this guy was involved in a major way. He had bought a ticket home and was supposed to leaving that evening. If that happened all his info is gone...

What if...they were getting close to disrupting the next attack that is planned and this was suicide by cop. He realizes he has no way out and this was not the first interrogation and they had been following him. He was told by his handler in order to protect the next operation he had to do what he did. He attacks them, a room full and Mass state cops are not slouches either. Why would someone attack a roomfull of people other than wanting to be killed?

Op info dies with him...

Also, the area that they are in, is directly across from theme parks. Across the block from Universal. I live about 25 minutes away. You could cause some serious damage at a there park or any number of hotels and a very, ver y large mall. Soft targets. There is much more here than we know. Just another angle to look at.

If this is true, then Tamerlan did not radicalize himself and he wasn't acting alone. What is this organization that plots bombings, but doesn't reveal itself? That's irrational if this is a case of political terrorism. Terrorist organizations use acts of terror to raise awareness of themselves. They don't kill randomly then hide themselves. That is not how terrorism works. Since there was no public notice of any organization claiming the Boston Bombings, we can assume the Bombings weren't targeted to the public.

Now, the US could be playing down their knowledge of this still-secret organization, so that its operatives keep operating and can thus incriminate themselves... But that tells us the whole "self-radicalization" and "lone wolf" theories can be dismissed.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

Apparently only in movies right.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As with all Government controlled operations throughout history, everyone must die, all ties must end,

the younger brothers friends and roommates have been deported or "arrested" this guy got murdered, will continue

Dead men tell no tales, or truths

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
During an interview they should have support only a door away, and more past that depending on where they did the interview.

I do find it interesting the increasing number of government officials that don't value the worth of a live suspect. Used to be having a live suspect was worth its weight in gold.

Live suspects are only valuable if they have something to tell.If they have no knowledge, then they are better off dead, because you can still "spin" a story around them, to further your goals, and with them unable to defend their own character, who's going to contradict the official story?

They drop hints, like he was about to go back to Chechnya, and was a fighter, and talked to the bombing suspect, etc..all leading the public to believe in some conspiracy and connection. Hollywood does exactly the same thing with their movie scripts. The Director never spells out the details for the viewer, instead the scenes are loaded with clues and tips that the movie audience "piece together" for themselves, making everyone in the audience feel like detectives, coming to the conclusions and figuring out the puzzle on their own. We're being "fed tips", to continue the illusion of this drill.

edit on 22-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I didnt think that weapons were allowed in the interview room. Hmmmmm.......

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So let's just do a summary here,
3 possible perps involved,
2 are dead and
1 has "self inflicted" wound to neck and can't talk.

TheyAreGettingAwayWithIt.gif

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Anybody know what he did on 5-4-2013?

myclerk.myorangeclerk.com...

Charge Information Charges: TODASHEV, IBRAGIM Statute Level Date 1. AGGRAVATED BATTERY (GREAT BODILY HARM) 784.045(1)(A)(1) Second Degree - Felony 05/04/2013

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This is from the parking lot incident where he knocked out a guy's teeth.

You're right he deserves to die

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
man lunges at fbi officer with a knife
fbi shoots man
WTF WHY DID HE DO THAT?!

k

cmon.. who didnt actually read the article before responding

edit on 22-5-2013 by oniraug because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
From my training and experience in law enforcement (local/county/major metro level - not sure how the Feds do it but they do use said local/county/major metro facilities all the time and are likely familiar with their procedures):

If a suspect is currently under arrest and is in custody, they are taken to a holding facility where there is both video and audio surveillance at ALL TIMES.

The suspect is indeed handcuffed to a metal rung (it is not just in the movies to those who asked) either on the wall or on the bench, to keep them from getting out of hand should they become violent.

ALL areas adjacent to this holding facility (be it a booking room or whatever) have lockboxes in which to store firearms and officers are PROHIBITED from bringing firearms into said holding facility. This is an incredibly important safety measure, one which if ignored will land you in big trouble very quickly.

Again, all of this applies if the suspect is under arrest and in custody.

If they are not, and are a suspect in an investigation who voluntarily reports for questioning, quite often it is at the investigator's discretion as to what measures they feel are appropriate. They really can't force the person to submit to being handcuffed (would you?) and the SOPs regarding recordings, venue, & etc. can vary wildly from department to department. Experience and good judgment are usually relied upon heavily in these situations.

Again, this has been my experience from working in law enforcement on a local, county, and major metro level across two different states. How the Feds do it may very well be different, but I am inclined to think it would be very similar to what I have just described.

If someone out there has more experience with the Feds by all means please share.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Maybe the FBI agent's name was "Parker"?

second line.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Yah...shocking until I read the story and then it started to make sense.

The older Tsarnaev brother who died in the shoot-out? A couple of years ago something like 3 of his friends from the fighting gym were found brutally murdered. Throats cuts, blood everywhere...some hint of ritualistic or religious overtones to the way the scene was staged after the murders.

The FBI was looking into the possibility that Tsaernev might have been responsible...and apparently they confronted this guy (Tsarnaev's buddy) on the issue, maybe told him they had proof? And he snapped and went for suicide by cop?

The man who was shot, Ibragim Todashev, 27, allegedly attacked an agent with a knife. He was not suspected of having played any role in the bombing that killed three people and injured scores more in April, but he did confess to being involved in a brutal Boston-area slaying two years ago, investigators said.

“The agent, two Massachusetts State Police troopers, and other law enforcement personnel were interviewing an individual...
[Min. of 4 people in the room plus the suspect...State Troopers plus FBI...so cover-up seems unlikely]

..the agent sustained non-life threatening injuries..

[The agent got cut...and honestly?...a well trained Mixed martial artist that has confessed to several bloody murders leaps on top of me with a knife and lands the first cut...I'd probably shoot him first and ask questions later too]

Brendan Mess, 25; Raphael Teken, 37; and Eric Weissman, 31, were found with their throats cut in September of 2011, and their bodies were covered with marijuana. No suspects had been arrested in that case.
[the three mutual friends of Tsarnaev (bomber) and this guy that got shot]

usnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In the USA police is searching you for weapons first, even then when they are just stopping you for speeding on a highway. They will always search you before they only think about talking to you.
Therefore it sounds unlikely why they would not have searched a murder suspect for weapons before interviewing him. I dont think that FBI would talk to somebody for as long as 3 hours who might have got a gun or a knive in his trousers all the time during their interview. That story is in sharp contrast of all of what they were trained.
That story sounds strange.

Hmmmmmmm ....
edit on 22-5-2013 by pinkbirdatabase because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What ever happened to the investigation of Maximilian Freddura? He is the one who lived one street over from the shoot out in the middle of the street. He was also a friend who fell into the met with them last month before the bombing.

abcnews.go.com...

Funny thing happens when you do a search on the address of that restaurant in Boston.

www.dailycatch.com...

323 Hanover Street • Boston’ s North End

www.cityofboston.gov...

0303286000 323 HANOVER ST RICCIO GERALDO TS Map Details

So the building i s owned by RICCIO GERALDO.

blogs.trb.com...

Anyone with information on these individuals is asked to contact Det. Gerardo Riccio at 561-243-7813 or call Crime Stoppers

Is he a detective?
edit on 22-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join