It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Shoot and Kill Marathon Bombing Interviewee

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I guess this is part of her trip, How many countries did she go to?

edit on 23-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching
en.wikipedia.org...

This was 9/11/2011. One of the men allegedly was Tamerlan's "best friend". Maybe that's why he got questioned by the FBI back then. But why not incriminated? I think it's fair to say that since Tamerlan wasn't arrested back then, evidence showing up now, one month after the attack, is suspicious. Remember there was no trial yet, every single piece of official information came through "placed leaks". And if Dzhorkhar dies, there will be no trial - even though it seems that the brothers were in fact involved with a larger, professional organization. Who's their boss?

Who was their boss?
Berezovsky!

They are getting rid of "team Berezovsky" now.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sirbustalot
Not sure this helps clear anything up but my friend lives across the small pond from that townhome and he heard the gunshots. He was only about 50-60 yards away and his back porch looks at the back of this home. He told me he heard 5 controlled shots in a row with no pause, then 5 more in a row a few seconds later. Standard defense tactics? Then 3 minutes later 20+ cop cars arrive all at once. I saw a pic too with the FBI evidence tent in the backyard but it was on his phone. I will try to get a hold of it.

That is exceptionally interesting!

If your friend's "report" is accurate (or even "somewhat accurate") -- as you say - "Standard defense tactics?"
So - taking the side of "Law Enforcement" to begin...
The first shots are intended to incapacitate...BUT
He gets up, like Godzilla and Freddie and all the other Villains of Lore...and keeps coming (or going?)...
So - "Gotta take him out!", and 5 more shots, 'til he's no longer moving.
Wow!
How can an interview, where the interviewee "has confessed"...and is about to sign a confession (was it already prepared? did they take the time to write it out, type it up...after he confessed?)...go so wrong, that he just starts acting crazy?
Might he not have realized that he was confessing?
Maybe they told him they were all going out for ice cream, afterward...then reneged?

Thanks for those details we might never have known/heard, otherwise.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

He might of thought he was getting witness protection. How about Shakhmanov Roman who could possibly be a Russian agent who owned the apartment where they met. Then he makes a deal to tell what he knew of the bomber and incriminates himself in the murders. Just to find out they are going to take him to jail and not Russia. So he decides to try and fight his way out of the apartment only to be shot. He had a flight for Moscow most likely. He had a trip planned for Chechnya and Moscow is where you would fly to to get there.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
m.gwinnettdailypost.com...

20.12.2007 – Evgeniya Alexandrovna Nesterova filed a petition in the Gwinnett County Superior Court ... from Evgeniya Alexandrovna Nesterova to Reniya Alexandrovna Manukyan.

She changed her name to a new name in 2007. Why?
It doesnt look like a marriage name change. What was so bad about the name "Nesterova" ?
And why did she change her first name, too?
Secret service?

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Deetermined

I guess this is part of her trip, How many countries did she go to?

She changed her name in 2007 in Georgia.

Interesting.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

And I never did see where her name was Todashev. If she was married to him she should of had his last name.

Her name shows up in Russia as a scammer/con artist.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The name in your link doesn't match what you have written.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A picture from her VK account.
cs307312.vk.me...

Strange place for her to be. What is it?
goo.gl...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
...He might of thought he was getting witness protection. How about Shakhmanov Roman who could possibly be a Russian agent who owned the apartment where they met. Then he makes a deal to tell what he knew of the bomber and incriminates himself in the murders. Just to find out they are going to take him to jail and not Russia. So he decides to try and fight his way out of the apartment only to be shot. He had a flight for Moscow most likely. He had a trip planned for Chechnya and Moscow is where you would fly to to get there...

Do you know if - once someone has been "arrested" and/or "charged" with a crime - and, bonds out of jail (awaiting the judicial process) - are there any measures in place that would restrict them from getting a plane ticket out of the country? Or - once bonding out...does "the law" kinda leave you to hold up your end of the bargain? Obviously - if you have a car/vehicle, you could drive away. But - leave the country...? In other words, does the name of "the accused" go on some "no fly" list?

As to the owner of the apartment -- seems a lot of Russians are being taken out, of late.
Russia, allegedly warned the USA of Tamerlan Tsarnaev a couple of years ago.
Tamerlan' returns to Russia (Dagestan?) in Jan/2012... After returning to the USA (June/2012?), someone in Saudi Arabia warns the USA that Tamerlan is a suspicious individual (after they deny his application to enter the country to visit Mecca?). The FBI interviews not only Tamerlan, but also his mother (at least). He is "removed" from the suspected terrorist list... Then, becomes a terrorist... Then, the CIA tries to get some upper-level Russian officials to do double duty... The CIA gets caught. And now, according to one (or more) of the articles about this FBI shooting of Todashev, we see that the FBI was interviewing a number of Chechens that lived in Kissimmee. And - they were saying that Todashev was telling them that the FBI would be finished with him after the/that last interview (did it begin on Tuesday?).

As far as Todashev fighting his way out... How many bullets would it take to get him down...at close range? How many plausible scenarios can you come up with to explain two separate sets (series) of 5 shots? Realizing "the witness" probably wasn't expecting to be counting gunshots, when they began...but - seems to have some confidence that there was a "few seconds" pause between groupings.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

"He expected that they were going to come and question him, because they both come from the same place from Chechnya," Manukyan said.

Yeah, so anyone from their country was interviewed...2400 miles away...all of the comments do not add up. The wife has also been separated from him since November. I would love to know the last time he was in Boston...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I think the whole thing makes no sense because there is a lot of spy crap going on they don't want to tell us about. Hell I noticed from the pictures on Getty they never took a body out. Maybe he is in protective custody or Gitmo. His wifes mother is in the military. And his wife has had a few names and flys all over the world.

www.gettyimages.com...

And the other guys they were questioning that night.
Khusen Taramov, 22, Saeed Dunkaev, 25, and Muslim Chapkhnov

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

The name in your link doesn't match what you have written.

It does match. Simply scroll down or search for "nesterova" in that text in the link. This is a list of more than just one name changes at court.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"Taramiv also claims that Todashev thought that he was being "set up" and expressed concerns that something bad was going to happen to them."

news.yahoo.com...

more "coincidences" .. or maybe not. Who knows, we'll probably never know for sure but this whole case sure is bizarre and full of weird coincidences.
edit on 23-5-2013 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

This seems rather suspicious.

Not at all. Police go through training which teaches them that a person who lunges at them with a knife can travel 21 feet before an officer can unholster a weapon and fire two shots.

Moral of this story: Don't attack police with knives.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Guess there is some one else tied to this guy who is currently being held by ICE. Tatiana Gruzdeva.

The woman on the right.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
and why are they all driving Mercedes?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

This seems rather suspicious.

Who says the shot victim lunged, with a knife, at the FBI agent? Oh yeah, the agent that shot him. But I agree it is part of LEO training to shoot people when there are no witnesses around besides other LEO's.

Furthermore, the FBI is claiming this assassination victim was "just about to sign a confession" to this past triple homicide. I bet he was. Not.

Why are people so quick to accept what G-Men and the fuzz claim in suspicious shootings?
Not at all. Police go through training which teaches them that a person who lunges at them with a knife can travel 21 feet before an officer can unholster a weapon and fire two shots.

Moral of this story: Don't attack police with knives.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
Is this a case of the FBI tying up loose ends? Time will tell.

Unless someone will start a serious public independent investigation, and even then the possibillity remains that... time will not tell..

That is the state of the current global situation. One thing is for sure, the war on terrorism needs to be alive..

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
"Taramiv also claims that Todashev thought that he was being "set up" and expressed concerns that something bad was going to happen to them."

news.yahoo.com...

more "coincidences" .. or maybe not. Who knows, we'll probably never know for sure but this whole case sure is bizarre and full of weird coincidences.
edit on 23-5-2013 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

What else are you going to tell your wife and friends if you think the FBI is on to you for a triple homicide that you hid from everyone else?

edit on 24-5-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Personally, I doubt law enforcement was anywhere near getting a "signed confession". At most, they were probably trying to get a verbal confession.

I'm betting that law enforcement visited him this last time to let him know that they had evidence that tied him to the triple homicide and there was no escaping back to Chechnya. That's probably when he snapped.

As far as the number of shots fired, it's hard to say who fired what when you had four people in the apartment. I'll be curious to read the final report on that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join