It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 456
<< 453  454  455    457  458 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Yo gerlfriend what's the t with the nodes ?

Are you ready to serve yourself at a kiki yet ......................... sashays away

Cody

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Just practising some drag

Morning all *sip*

Third coffee today c(_) and off to work in a few, it's gonna be a long slow monotonous day

But laughs will be found and fun will be had somewhere along the lines.

Have a great one all

Cody

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Gurl your Drag Language is Fierce! i have new words for you, when you are ready!

Lets get Gaggy!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Darth_Prime
reply to post by cody599

Gurl your Drag Language is Fierce! i have new words for you, when you are ready!

Lets get Gaggy!

Hey Darth, hows it hanging Hunty?

Not gagging too much on the Extravaganza eleganza?

Ermmm, well, I tried?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Wow... Well I found out what to do with yesterday, and it came to me while I was reclining upon the sofa. Namely, several hours of sleep which I needed more than I knew, until of course I woke up, upon which I realised how knackered I had been. Just before that however, my neighbour asked me to manhandle her safe into a different location in her property, so it was not a totally wasted day. When I woke up, I was peckish, and thought,"A Chinese meal would go down mighty well about now". So I snatched up the phone, dialed the familiar number, and got a lot of ringing, but no clipped Cantonese accent asking me for my address... This was the third time I had tried to secure Chinese food without success in a short period.

I was concerned that they had closed down, so I donned my overcoat (it was eight thirty at night by this point) and walked a few blocks to their outlet. Turns out that they are closed from mid February to the beginning of March. It's odd because none of the other, crappier Chinese take out places are closed, so I cannot see it being anything to do with Chinese New Year, but at least we know why we could not get through to them the last couple of times my lot have tried.

So it was not a totally gormless and unproductive day, but it was about as lazy as I could have been without disgusting myself lol!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Slay it gurl!

Long time no talk... how are the French Men!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Darth_Prime
reply to post by Rodinus

Slay it gurl!

Long time no talk... how are the French Men!

Full of realness Hunty... Whats the T?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Hiya True!

Sounds like a day well spent if you ask me, especially the snoozing on the sofa!

I hate it when favourite food places shut down. I used to be an honoury share holder in one of the burger bars where I used to live. I lost a lot of weight when they shut down, I went through the full range of grief.

You are so lucky it's only temporary!

Were you helping the same neighbour you mentioned on the other thread?

Tsu

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

No, it was not! She's not talking to me at the moment !

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by cody599

I did have a large keurig, but the ointment worked after a few treatments, and now there's just a little dark mark where it used to be.
Didn't we have to visit Texas soon Cody?? for... THAT BIG CONFERENCE??????

I know where we're staying as well, get your glad rags
on Gordi beer is $5 I assume that's for a pint of stella, served
just above freezing with ice chips .

Sounds like heaven to me.

Cody

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Haha, I think you should take her some flowers and chocolates, that shouls help. Trust me.

Hi Cody! Hows our Sis today? I hope she's still on the mend.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

cody599

Are you ready to serve yourself at a kiki yet ......................... sashays away

Cody

reading this with a british accent in my head....all i could think of was The Spice Girls.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

cody599

Cody

reading this with a british accent in my head....all i could think of was The Spice Girls.

You should try it with an Aussie slant !

Crikey !!!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I think I would rather risk never having to speak to that woman again, than buy her chocolates. At the end of the day, if she has a problem with hairy animal buggers with velcro chests, then she can keep her conversation to her self!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

cody599

Cody

Nawwww, this is how Codys accent sounds BFFT :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I still giggle when I think of it.

I'm going to try to settle down to writing a chapter of fan fiction in a bit. I,ve been taking down notes and laughing to myself. I've had to scratch out a lot though. I'm going to be wearing my tin foil thinking hat lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

If I owned a tin foil hat, it would be a bowler hat I think. I would also have a foil wrapped cane, and a foil covered cravat, just because it would look utterly insane!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Tsu322

If I owned a tin foil hat, it would be a bowler hat I think. I would also have a foil wrapped cane, and a foil covered cravat, just because it would look utterly insane!

Don't... I REPEAT... DON'T try wearing tin foil Y fronts...

Kindest "ouch" respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Very much better thanks TSU

She had a 5th operation and all is well, I just spoke to mum and she told me sis has been home about 10 minutes, absolutely exhausted but home.

They don't hang around down there

Cody

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

cody599
reply to post by Tsu322

Very much better thanks TSU

She had a 5th operation and all is well, I just spoke to mum and she told me sis has been home about 10 minutes, absolutely exhausted but home.

They don't hang around down there

Cody

Good to hear that she is doing ok mate... positive vibes being sent all the way from France.

Right... now back to chasing that darned Killer kitten that has YET AGAIN laid another egg in the gateway to hell!

Warmest

Rod

new topics

top topics

<< 453  454  455    457  458 >>

join