It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is what I have to say about my experience

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Chemtrails In 1949. You've gotta see this!.

David Icke, the man who thinks reptilians run the world is what you use as a source?

Anything related to him is questionable.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It makes me laugh how all these "mechanics" come forward with "weird" things on engines that have been around for years. Of course a Navy mechanic wouldn't have worked on one though, the only planes the Navy uses that have them are the 737s. Although the C-40 didn't enter service until 2001 or so.

TBH it depends - navy jet engines have exhaust cones too - eg see this link to the P&W J57 from F8 Crusaders

Edit - there's a photo right up the "jacksie" of a J57 fitted to a F-100 Supersabre on this page showign the hole in the tailcone - here's the photo on its own if you don't want to wade through all the others - yes itns not navy, but it is from the 1950's!

But a mechanic might not be working on them at all and be completely unfamiliar with them - i've known USAF and USN Mechanics who's entire careers were spent working on components that had been removed from aircraft and who had never seen a complete jet engine off-wing - their entire working universe was a hydraulic overhaul bay or a skin shop or similar.

Some of them worked for the military for less time than I served as a civilian apprentice.

so as an appeal to authority it fails miserably - both because the subject is ludicrous, and because the authority is not very well identified.

All in all it is just another shoddy bit of evidence that is almost trivial to debunk.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

oh, the US military has that well in hand
what with HAARP's recent upgrades

And what upgrades are you talking about?

You see this from your first link....

Using the 3.6-megawatt high-frequency (HF) HAARP transmitter, the plasma clouds, or balls of plasma, are being studied for use as artificial mirrors at altitudes 50 kilometers below the natural ionosphere and are to be used for reflection of HF radar and communications signals.

But here is what I find interesting...

The HAARP project directs a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8–10 MHz region of the HF (high-frequency) band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Then, effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras. According to the HAARP team, this will advance the study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction, and how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals.

en.wikipedia.org...

So what is different from your link and the way HAARP runs normally?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

on heavy spraying days, you might get 50 to 60 planes in quick sucession all dropping
the tell-tale huge white trail.

And, you haven't posted a video of this?

Heck even a picture would suffice..

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
look at all the effort ye go to. i can't be arsed anymore.

to answer your question gaul, they bought up the world with their fake money and every
major information outlet is compromised.
what isn't compromised is my eyesight and
common sense.

and whoever said it...david icke forums is compromised and ats isn't??
you can talk freely about 9/11 media fakery and 3,000 fabricated victims there.
how about here?

you also don't tend to get too many incessant chemtrail debunkers tolerated there.
not so here.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

been there and explained it all before buddy. getting involve in topics like this here gets you post banned

Answering questions - NO

Acting like an ass - Yes

Which one do you prefer to use?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

and whoever said it...david icke forums is compromised and ats isn't??

Well the motto here is deny ignorance..

The motto there is supply ingnorance...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

you also don't tend to get too many incessant chemtrail debunkers tolerated there.

Again refer to my last post.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

on heavy spraying days, you might get 50 to 60 planes in quick sucession all dropping

i have video and pictures going back 3 years, but i know how the likes of you will
try to explain it away. it would be a pointless exercise posting for those who know
the reality of chemtrailing as there are tons of similar materials easily accessible.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

i have video and pictures going back 3 years, but i know how the likes of you will try to explain it away.

You don't seem so confident in your videos or you would post them.

it would be a pointless exercise posting for those who know the reality of chemtrailing as there are tons of similar materials easily accessible.

Well then point us in the right direction for this material if you are so confident it proves chemtrails are real..

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

They do, but prior to the C-40 entering service they were all inside the engine, and didn't extend out behind the exhaust cowling, like they do in the picture he provided on that link.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

i have video and pictures going back 3 years, but i know how the likes of you will
try to explain it away. it would be a pointless exercise posting for those who know
the reality of chemtrailing as there are tons of similar materials easily accessible.

indeed, i'm still waiting for one of them to ask us to define chemtrails

what's really ridiculous is that for entities that "don't believe in ct's
they've got all the extreme fringe theories [actually disinfo to muddy the waters, when not poisoning the well]
down pat, to the point of being the main disseminators of such idiocy.
funny how the rules against forum gangs are being ignored too

Video Tips for Spotting and Side-Stepping Web Goons www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-5-2013 by TheMagus because: IamNinja

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

That's what Evergreen made....a supertanker for fire fighting. They dump water or fire retardant.
Not "chemtrails."

Did you think they filled the fuselage with water or what? Of course they use tanks of some sort. They make one huge dump, quickly.

If you wish to claim otherwise, please provide proof. Not just some hyped up paranoid ramblings about what people claim to be following their own agenda off a conspiracy site. As I have heard from believers so many times prove it's not tanks for holding and releasing fire retardant.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
Chemtrails In 1949. You've gotta see this!.

this is what they don't want you concerning your pretty little head about!

I replied to that thread on the Icke forum......said was wrong with the info presented.
I'm "Stupid".

What baffles me is.......many people said "great post" "good work as usual !! ", but it's very likely one or more of those people knows that the OP contains erroneous information, yet they refuse point it out.
Certainly the author of that post has had a chance to figure out the basics about cloud seeding, yet he keeps giving out bad information.

That's the difference between ATS and Icke forums.....over there, "anything goes" and no one cares if it doesn't make sense. When I counter their arguments....either I'm suspended, or accused of being paid somehow.
So far, according the Icke'sters....I work for at least 3 different gov't agencies, and a couple of Pharma corps.
I'm building quite a résumé.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Does anyone here at all ever researched frequencies, vibrations, tones,....what to do you think haarp is...what makes you think they only use haarp for the ionosphere...seriously...you say you have common sense and logic and reasoning behind you...what makes you so sure tptb wouldn't hide such a secret? they've hid secrets and still are. there is proof in the skies. have any of you actually talked with someone in a high ranking position and they told you straight up yes or no about this issue...don't use your t.v as "reliable" either. higher ranking officials lie everyday
to confuse the mass. It's been proving countless times .Many of you here have a sense that tbtp do not have our best interest and know they lie...but for some reason you think they're telling the truth about this issue if you believe everything they say?? What isn't frightening about them controlling the weather??? let me guess...you like being property of tptb..you think they're protecting you?? The truth out weighs the lies heavily on this issue...There are more videos from people on the streets disproving this issue and MORE than people in power lying to us everyday. You think their scientists are telling the truth as well. Why do you think people from universities dove into this issue and do it for non profit...if you were a scientist and the government paid you big to lie about the truth to the public...would you do it??

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The reason I mentioned the Hutchison effect is because that deals with a great amount with frequencies, vibrations, and tones. there are people doing this stuff at home...but you don't believe tptb do not know how to do this either. What most people don't realize is thats what HAARP is...a machin that emits frequencies, vibrations, and tones. If you research on that...Ancients knew this as well. Look it up yourself. Where do you think monks had the story of meditating and chanting and sometimes the would levitate and fly. Study ancient cultures and add up everything. Is that what itll take is me doing this for you..you arent able to do it yourself??

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Would you still try and debunk anything that has been told to you as true. is 2 + 2 = 4 ?? is blue really blue?? does the government and tptb lie to you?? have you ever had the feeling something is wrong no matter what the facts say. have you ever had the feeling something is very good for you where others says its bad??? some don't believe a "god" exists but have the feeling that there's a higher power. some can't believe its not butter. where are your facts at? Your getting your facts from pretty much the same sources except on the opposite field of where I and the few stand. You believe governments and politicians...that's where your mistake was. I'm very in tune with myself and my surroundings. I feel when somethings wrong especially with this matter. Are you in tune with yourself and your surroundings or do YOU just believe what your governments and politicians tell you to believe. Me I don't believe anything they have to say. Why. because there's a game being played and we're losing. you say I'm ignorant. I think its ignorant to believe what tptb tell you to believe. how are you sooo sure you're right and the rest of us aren't. When shtf where will you stand.?? do you pay your taxes..do you vote? I sure as hell don't. You can smell whats in the air, in our skies, you can taste it, feel it. How do you get a generation to believe thats normal in the air??/ By teaching the next generations that it is when it isn't. It's not hard to put the pieces together but you seem to not want to or you aren't able to. I and more may not know everything and I and more may have much to learn but what makes you so different..cause you have your government scientists behind your back?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

So Magus, if you can actually address the topic of chemtrails for a while instead of flinging ad Homs around, why is the Evergreen 747 featured in your picture a Chemtrail plane and not an aerial fire appliance?

If you go to Manchester Airport runway park, the prototype Avro RJX is there, open to the public. Being the prototype it also has part of its water ballast test system still in situ. A clear difference between this and the Evergreen interior are the large diameter couplings you can see on the Evergreen plane which allow a large volume of water to be dumped very quickly indeed. This is useful when fighting fires. The Avro I viewed on Sunday has much smaller connections for pumping the water around the interior, as opposed to outside.

Magus, can you explain why chemmies have a hard time understanding water bombers and water ballast systems?

If there is no such lack of understanding I offer my apologies, in this case what makes the Chemtrail equipment identifiable as different?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

To use your post as a reference which I hope you understand, this is my issue with chemtrails in a way that is analogous to what you wrote.

Chemtrail websites are telling me, and simply asking me to accept, that 2+2 =7,456, they show me a picture of blue, but they are claiming its bright red, but I can count for myself and learned my colours as a small child. What I find incredible is the number of people who apparently didnt learn these basics and not only believe the outlandish lies, but also think those who actually do know better are closed minded sheep.

The evidence on Chemtrail sites is seemingly accepted by believers simply because it is on Chemtrail sites. How and why are people so convinced that the Chemtrail sites themselves aren't telling lies? there appears to be a one way filtering system that say govt and official sources = lies, anything that contradicts those sources = truth.

This is an idiotic outlook, it is the quality and accuracy of the information that matters, not its source.

There have been so many different layers added to the Chemtrail hoax that it has literally become a "tangled web" as the proverb goes, and the root of the lie has been lost.

The beginnings of the chemtrail lie was just scaremongering over aircraft contrails that "should not linger in the sky and spread out over hours" which was simply ignorance of the weather and the atmosphere.

To this (flimsy and transparent) lie was later mixed geoengineering talk, because it's vaguely similar, and yet no believer can supply me with the source material that says aerial geoengineering would even be visible, let alone result in thick persisting spreading trails, this is a question asked many times and unanswered for 8 years.

When questions like that become difficult to answer I then get replies that accuse me of trusting the government and being unable to comprehend, all because I asked a question. Thats one of he most telling things of all.

When I am asked in return to explain why trails are different now than in past decades ( there ARE more thick persisting trails than ever) I can, but that explanation is ignored or dismissed. Not by refuting anything I say, just by calling it bull.

This is the problem, Chemtrail theory is shallow, disjointed and doesn't like awkward questions and cannot refute genuine explanations. This is because it is a lie.

Why does the theory change so much and so often when the scientific explanation is consistent? Well, as my late parents used to say "a liar needs to have a good memory"

To address some other things you said;

does the government and tptb lie to you?

All the time, it doesn't mean that someone else who is also pushing an agenda isnt lying as well.

where are your facts at? Your getting your facts from pretty much the same sources except on the opposite field of where I and the few stand.

My facts come from over 40 years of continuous reading, study and a sprinkling of experience. I already knew what a persistent spreading contrail was and why they occurred long before the first chemtrail claims amused me. This beginning gave me an insight into the deception of these claims which makes me investigate each new claim they make as well. So far nothing stands up.

You believe governments and politicians...that's where your mistake was.

Who does? That is an assumption, made without any factual basis, and that is YOUR mistake. But can you answer this question. Being so naturally guarded about the information pumped out by govt sources and the ptb, why do you not apply the same BS filter to chemmie sites? The govt and ptb have many many different facets to them, the chemmie sites ONLY exist to promote this concept, they have more at stake in pushing this agenda, its their entire raison d'etre. That alone makes me suspicious.

do YOU just believe what your governments and politicians tell you to believe. Me I don't believe anything they have to say

I prefer to evaluate the information in order to make a balanced choice, that applies to ALL sources of info I am faced with, no other outlook makes any sense to me. It goes with the territory of being open to possibilities and not being closed minded. This is why I still read about chemtrails after all this time, just in case.

I think its ignorant to believe what tptb tell you to believe.

No politician or 'ptb' ever taught me anything about the weather, atmosphere or aviation. Chemtrail theory flies in the face of 40 years accumulated knowledge, that's why I dont believe it is happeneing. I am entirely in agreement that the technology exists and that if someone decides they should do it and have the power, they will. You seem to have a blockage there thinking this is based on some innocent 'fairy godmother' complex. No.
If it (the evidence presented) was real I would believe it, it is not real so I don't. Nothing to do with trustng anyone.

How can I put it in anutshell?

Do I accept that spraying equipment is real and usable? Yes

Do I accept that people in power might just choose to do it? Yes again

So do I disregard what I know to be true and accept persisting trails as a sign of chemtrails? No, because I know about contrails and this is what they do.

Do I accept photos of tankers and internal tanks as evidence of chmetrail spraying equipment? No, because I know what they are and its not what the chemmies are saying.

Do I accept GE documents as proof it is happening? No, two reasons, they all talk about 'potential' and 'might be' and none of them describes the visible phenomena that people scream 'chemtrai;' at, so where is the link?

Do I accept patents of proof it is happening? No, they are ideas that someone had, but drawings on a piece of paper cant spray anything. If they were made they would exist, where are they?

Do I accept samples of soil with aluminium in them as proof? No because I already know that aluminium is abundant in soil naturally so trying to tell me otherwise wont wash.

Do I accept the German Duppel video as proof of admission? No, because I have studied aviation all my life, especially world war 2, and so I have known since childhood what duppel means and its not 'chemtrail'

etc etc. Do you see my point? Its not that Chemtrails CANNOT happen. But why would I believe sources that have lied to me repeatedly for years? You have no trouble dismissing tptb lies, well neither have I.
edit on 22-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ohhh look at this.... another circlejerk for debunkers. Pitiful.

It's like flies on sh*%.

You jump on the picture of tanks inside the plane with the patent number and say it's for firefighting!

Ok, that may be the case when they're called to fight fires.

I realize your skulls are thick, so let me help you:

Patent number: 7413145 - Systems and Methods for Aerial Dispersion of Material

It says "materials." Not water or fire retardant but Materials. Geee, that must mean it can have several uses especially when a "service" provided by the Supertanker is that of Weather Modification, as show on Evergreen's own site.

You debunkers need a new life/job.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join