It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is what I have to say about my experience

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by D3AD537
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I really wish i could find it. Why else do you think it was deleted. this guy would play a certain tone or frequency and he would make anything he wanted move from paper cups to steel balls. If it wasn't that big of a deal why is it gone? He even made the steal ball raise and then rip apart like nothing. The stuff was crazy. A few days after it was made the video was 404'd. A few people mentioned that people can imitate these tones and frequencies with our body. look up that. Look up how tones vibrations and frequencies can do things most think can not happen. I was on the other side thinking that these things did not happen, that they were actually just contrails. but more and more evidence and documents say otherwise. I will find them again. it just takes a bit of sifting

Do you mean the Hutchison effect, created or named by by John Hutchison.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by D3AD537

Hutchison's research did not include the Ionosphere. He concentrated his research on the ground. Terra Firma. It's all questionable but very interesting. He is a very odd character. What does his research have to do with chemtrails?

oh, the US military has that well in hand
what with HAARP's recent upgrades

www.nrl.navy.mil...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Hopefully you will all take the time to read this material rather just "think" you know what you're talking about.

well in the 3 or so years you researched I sure hope you took your own advice,

In your thread so far that seems not to be the case,

Oh I see you added some links finally, lets have a look shall we.

Um, I thought you said science and logic brought you here, what you have shared is rather ignorant of that which you say brought you here. The logic involved with what you supplied is the blue print of how to fool the ignorant.

Use some facts mixed with a suggestive ideas of the writer and provide a conclusion that to actually get to the bottom of would take some time to check facts and credentials if they can be checked, and viola many that haven't the time or are in the right place to accept what they read as true simply fall for untruths that either are presented as such knowingly which is low to hoax and lie for a certain agenda or unknowingly due to never really getting to the bottom of things and allowing belief to trump fact.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

There's a Gulfstream 1 that will get up to the 30,000 foot range or so, that if I remember correctly is about $5K/hour to operate. There are others that should be in the similar range price wise that can probably get up higher.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Okay everyone, I'm NOT angry or ranting, I just have a few questions as to why a lot of people DO NOT believe anyone can not control the weather or DO NOT believe the whole "Chemtrail, H.A.A.R.P Conspiracy" issue.
reply to post by D3AD537

I'd be glad to comment, but seriously, I'm still trying to figure out where you stand on the above question. You have so many double negatives, I'm not sure what you really mean. I'm not trying to be critical, really, I don't know what you're saying.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by OutonaLimb

The physics does not change as often as the chemtrail story does, so yeah - same old debunking, because it remains the truth.

but why bother gaul? time and time and time again???
you will not convince anyone who has seen this 'phenomena' with their own
eyes to your explanations, so what are your motives, along with the rest who do exactly the same
as you, if not underhand and nefarious?

a thought experiment for you. imagine chemtrailing was a reality for whatever reason.
do you imagine those responsible wouldn't have a team of social media forum
surfers put in place to deal with/manage the conspiracy chatter?

here, very few planes as a rule.
last wed. week, a massive amount of planes spraying constantly throughout
the day. bad weather followed. back to very few planes since, except for yesterday
when they were spraying again, only not as heavily this time.

nothing you can say will make me believe this is anything but deliberate.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well maybe instead you could explain how the 'phenomena' aren't explained by normal contrail behaviour.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

It is obvious you don't understand what you are posting, it's all just "chemtrails" which you decide to believe so you don't apply any kind of discernment of information, blind accepting of everything you are told to believe and no longer thinking. Not "thinking for yourself," just THINKING PERIOD.

The source you list last, "Another" is one of the posts that doesn't even require reading completely. Why? First page..."Enter the Black Lines."

There are only two reasons in the known universe that are able to make a dark line in the sky. The first is a shadow. This is the most likely, and is what every attempt to claim "black chemtrails" show. The sky can easily act as a large screen, upon which shadows are apparent. This happens often, with clouds. And contrails.

The other reason is to find something that somehow sucks the light out of an area. That requires a black hole. I have never heard that a black hole was able to be downsized, harnessed, and able to be used directionally. Have you?
When you present information that has crap in it, then all your information is crap.
If you really wanted a cookie, but the last cookie falls in a pile of poo, do you break off the part that touched the poo and eat the rest or do you discard the whole cookie? I discard the whole cookie.
Your information is the cookie, your link "Another" is the poo.
In many more ways than one.
LEARN, don't just believe. You are lacking in some really common science knowledge. You also do not answer questions with answers. Your own friends and family have distanced them from you.
You aren't worth my time. I tell people to learn and think. You clearly don't do either.

edit on 21-5-2013 by stars15k because: unneccesary repeated redundancy

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy

Well maybe instead you could explain how the 'phenomena' aren't explained by normal contrail behaviour.

i live in a rural town where very few planes (all with short contrails) is the norm. on
heavy spraying days, you might get 50 to 60 planes in quick sucession all dropping
the tell-tale huge white trail.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Chemtrails In 1949. You've gotta see this!.

this is what they don't want you concerning your pretty little head about!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So, short or huge, what is it about the trails that is not characteristic of a regular aircraft contrail?

Are you saying that huge trails are chemtrails BECAUSE they are huge?

This would be why you fall for the lie and are in the hoaxers pocket. Not a nice place to be.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
Chemtrails In 1949. You've gotta see this!.

this is what they don't want you concerning your pretty little head about!

No, this is what they want you to fill your empty little heads with. Try to be a bit more discerning. Why does that photo show a Chemtrail? Just because the site used it? Who says the cone at the back of engines is used to disperse chemicals? Who determined it and how?

Really, it's just a whole load of random suppositions and you accept it as the truth? Baaaah.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There we have the whole problem. I asked you to explain it and you've written something that explains nothing. Do you really think it explains anything?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

There we have the whole problem. I asked you to explain it and you've written something that explains nothing. Do you really think it explains anything?

been there and explained it all before buddy. getting involve in topics like this here gets you post banned
after going round and round in squares in waynos world before.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

been there and explained it all before buddy. getting involve in topics like this here gets you post banned
after going round and round in squares in waynos world before.

this
quoted for truth

indeed, if they had Truth on their side, they'd not need to employ such tactics

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I very much doubt you did explain it otherwise you wouldn't go round in circles. I've yet to see anyone explain why they can't be contrails and I've been banned from more places than I remember just for asking.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That "weird cone" has been around since before 1997.

Oh look, that "weird cone" on the first 747, which flew in 1969.

KC-10 Extender built in 1979 with that "weird cone".

So yeah, that "weird cone" didn't just "start appearing" in 1997.

As for "no flights over your town" we went around on this one. There are quite a few flights going over your portion of Ireland, going east and west. They travel within a few miles of your town as they head to and from the US out of the UK.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Here's an ebay auction of a RR conway Exhaust cone from a VC-10 - the hole in the point is to ensure there is no pressure differential between the cone/internal engine cavities and the exhaust, and/or to be the exit point for engine oil drains.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It makes me laugh how all these "mechanics" come forward with "weird" things on engines that have been around for years. Of course a Navy mechanic wouldn't have worked on one though, the only planes the Navy uses that have them are the 737s. Although the C-40 didn't enter service until 2001 or so.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

The physics does not change as often as the chemtrail story does, so yeah - same old debunking, because it remains the truth.

but why bother gaul? time and time and time again???
you will not convince anyone who has seen this 'phenomena' with their own
eyes to your explanations, so what are your motives, along with the rest who do exactly the same
as you, if not underhand and nefarious?

my motives are explained in this thread I started to explain them - www.abovetopsecret.com...

since then you can add that I am adamantly opposed to the spread of deliberate and willful ignorance that this hoax represents.

a thought experiment for you. imagine chemtrailing was a reality for whatever reason.
do you imagine those responsible wouldn't have a team of social media forum
surfers put in place to deal with/manage the conspiracy chatter?

Maybe they would - but ththe experiment requires that there be a programme in the first place, and in the absence of any evidencde of such a programme remains nothing more than a thought experiment.

A thought experiment for you - if it did exist, why would there not be any actual verifiable evidence of it in 15 or more years?

here, very few planes as a rule.
last wed. week, a massive amount of planes spraying constantly throughout
the day. bad weather followed. back to very few planes since, except for yesterday
when they were spraying again, only not as heavily this time.

You cannot have both very few planes and a massive amount of "spraying".

nothing you can say will make me believe this is anything but deliberate.

OK - well that's your choice to ignore the science and the verifiable evidence in favour of gossip. I can only give you the opportunity to believe evidence instead of assertion - you are still allowed to choose to be ignorant and afraid.

Contrary to your assertion above soem people do realise that they have been had by a hoax, so that makes the debunking worthwhile.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join