It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is what I have to say about my experience

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

What makes you think i did my research online. There are countless books and articles on this subject i've read at home. Books people have given me.and the ones I do happen to find online get deleted right away. I remember during this study last year I came across a government website in the documentation page.There was an endless report stating the use of HAARP for "agricultural purposes" now its been 404'd. have you looked into vibrations and frequencies and how they can be used to manipulate everything around us. Ancient cultures knew this and it was a very well kept secret till recently. 580htz is a start. I saw a video where a guy created a small haarp machine in his own home. Now thats been deleted.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

OP here is a thread on why I debunk this myth - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

LEave it to you to post a film of a plane leaving a smoke screen for ships and troops, in preparation of an invasion, and calling that a chemtrail...doufusocity at its finest...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

I saw a video where a guy created a small haarp machine in his own home. Now thats been deleted.

Any chance you remember the name of that video?

And exactly who deleted this video and why did they do it

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

looks similar to what i see from 30,000+ feet away!

smoke trails in 1921 IIRC - the military testing new-fangled smoke aparatus from a/c to see if it might be useful in warfare - smoke was dispersed from a/c a few times in WW2 - D-Day and airborne landings in New guinea that I know of.

And yes, these smoke trails look a bit like contrails, down to the spreading.

But so what? the fact that smoke trails look like contrails does not actually tell you anything about the contrails being anything otherthan contrails!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
It is very strange that randomly a gridtype pattern could form in these jet contrails. It seems like the pattern should be all in a straight line formation along routes or circular formation if there is an airport nearby.

OK - so what happens when an a/c leaves a contrail in a north-south direction, and another leaves one in an E-W direction? You gat a + shape - right?

Now if the wind blows from another direction teh + wiill move with the wind, and if2 moer a/c fly that route soon after you will get 2 +'s side by side - which makes a #

Aircraft flying in straight lines between airports is exactly WHY # patterns get made!

To help visualise how this works someone has made a handy simulator with simple controls so you an change the windspeed and direction, you can make the contrails straight lines or loops/holding patterns - have a play with it here & see what shapes you can make - all perfectly logical

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

I don't care where you got the things you read.
Share a specific thing, whether a test, study, research paper, website, video, picture, chart, graph, cartoon that you think proves even a part of the "chemtrail" theory is real.
Surely you saw something on the internet.
I used mostly hard copy books, too. And still do. I have a meteorology textbook, about 6 cloud guides, some weather guides...plus stuff on my computer.
So far you provide your observation. Not even any pictures of what you claim you have seen.
In the smart phone/internet age, not having a picture of something you claim to be out of the ordinary actually seems.....fishy.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Further to that ther is disagreement among chemtrail guru's about the checkerboard pattern too - G Edward Griffin has this to say in his article Don't blame the pilots:

CHECKERBOARD SKY IS NOT PROOF OF CHEMTRAILS
Another point that needs to be understood is that there is a logical explanation for the checkerboard patterns often seen in the sky that does not necessarily support the conclusion that they are evidence of chemtrail spraying. There usually are significant movements of air at the altitudes where chemtrails appear. Let us assume that the wind is blowing at 30 miles per hour and that it is moving at 90 degrees to the direction of flight. Let us also assume that there is a new flight that moves along the same path every fifteen minutes, which is not unusual in heavily traveled flight paths. In that case, the trail left by a plane will be blown sideways by 7.5 miles by the time the next plane arrives along the same path. That creates two parallel trails 7.5 miles apart. When the third plane arrives along the same path, the wind will cause three parallel trails, and so on. The casual observer might conclude that three planes have traversed the sky parallel to each other or that the same plane flew back and forth in different sectors of the sky but, in truth, there were three planes following each other along the same flight path.

Now let's assume that the wind is blowing at 45 degrees to the direction of these planes and that their flight path is intersected by another flight path for planes traveling at 90 degrees to the first flight path. This, also is common. Of course, the two paths are separated from each other by a substantial difference in altitude but, to an observer on the ground, it may appear that they are at the same altitude.

If we imagine that the planes in the second flight path also are flying one after the other, we can see that they, too, will leave parallel trails but they will be at 90 degrees to the first set of parallel trails. The result will be a checkerboard in the sky that looks like the planes flew back and forth at various points but, in truth, the pattern can be created by multiple planes flying only two stationary paths that intersect each other.

Another guru Dane Wiggington takes issue with this:

The author goes on to state that “the checkerboards in the sky are not really evidence of spraying”. Then what exactly is causing these grid patterns over our heads? According to the author of “Don’t Blame The Pilots” there may be very complex and symmetrical wind patterns that miraculously blow all the trails into these grid patterns. Amazing.
- source

this is what happens when a chemtrail believer has a flash of logic - even if it is only a small one - they get dismissed simply for disagreeign with the meme.

The myth cannot survive if people start evaluating the evidence in a factual manner - so any such evidence, no matter from what source or how well reasoned or supported has to be dismissed - and dismissed without bothering the evidence fairy - because bothering the evidence fairy will pull hte rug out from under the hoax!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
the fact this goes on for 3 pages ought to tell you there's more to the chemtrail scene than people realize.

..how's that peanut butter conspiracy going? you know the one that everyone talks about on the internet? always spanning multiple pages, can't be put to rest? used in conjunction with B.R.E.A.D

everything most people know is 100 years behind, you may as well be talking like an 18th century futurist, predicting one day we'll have vacuum tube portable phones and build a steam carriage to visit the moon, nyah?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

It is very strange that randomly a gridtype pattern could form in these jet contrails. It seems like the pattern should be all in a straight line formation along routes or circular formation if there is an airport nearby.

OK - so what happens when an a/c leaves a contrail in a north-south direction, and another leaves one in an E-W direction? You gat a + shape - right?

Now if the wind blows from another direction teh + wiill move with the wind, and if2 moer a/c fly that route soon after you will get 2 +'s side by side - which makes a #

Aircraft flying in straight lines between airports is exactly WHY # patterns get made!

To help visualise how this works someone has made a handy simulator with simple controls so you an change the windspeed and direction, you can make the contrails straight lines or loops/holding patterns - have a play with it here & see what shapes you can make - all perfectly logical

I've seen about six contrails go one way and about three going the other way here once. The six going one way is kind of normal since we are on a flight route but to have three crossing them is very unusual.

I haven't even heard of any high ranking government official deny they exist. Maybe when I hear of a couple of senators saying they don't exist or even a few high ranking military officials say they don't exist I will believe that they aren't anything. They don't worry me anyway, I am sure that the people running this thing know what they are doing.

Show me some links of a high ranking government official that denies they are not modifying weather. I don't want links where someone states there is no evidence that they exist or that say contrails are normal. Enough of those Ad Hominum tactics. I want a clear and precise denial that there is geoengineering going on,
edit on 20-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
always the same geysers posting the same old gush, in their ongoing noble
and time consuming quest to convince us all that we are at best mistaken
and at worst bats**t crazy for believing that planes that leave long white lines
behind that spread out and haze over the sky are not simply normal contrails
from normal exhausts under (not quite) normal atmospheric weather conditions.

a quiet week regarding planes and chemtrails here but today they were
back again doing their planie-sprayie-thingie. damn.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The physics does not change as often as the chemtrail story does, so yeah - same old debunking, because it remains the truth.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

[
I haven't even heard of any high ranking government official deny they exist. Maybe when I hear of a couple of senators saying they don't exist or even a few high ranking military officials say they don't exist I will believe that they aren't anything. They don't worry me anyway, I am sure that the people running this thing know what they are doing.

Show me some links of a high ranking government official that denies they are not modifying weather. I don't want links where someone states there is no evidence that they exist or that say contrails are normal. Enough of those Ad Hominum tactics. I want a clear and precise denial that there is geoengineering going on,

you have asked for 3 things - denials of chemtrails ("deny they exist"), modifying weather, and geoengineering.

Well to do teh easy one first - you will not find anyone denying that weather is being modified - that is what weather modification does - or at least tries to do. weather modification is cloud seeding, and farmers and ski companies all over het world pay a lot of money to try to get more or less precipitation on their patch.

chemtrails - will a Minister of the Crown in New Zealand do?? Lette from Nick Smith, New Zealand minister for eth Environment at the time

Geoengineering - ther is certainly a lot of study of it going on, there's a famous YT clip where Holder says "we might have to do it" that believers keeps trying to push as his sayng "we are doing it", and of course there ARE some geoengineering activities being carried out - eg carbon sequestration. And of course some chap dumped 100 tons of iron off the Canadian Pacific coast as "ocean fertilisation" recently - that is also geoengineering.

So I am not quite sure what your point is in regard to genoengineering - is it that geoengineering is not being carried out at all (some is - no argument), or that geoengineering is not being carried out by way of "chemtrails"?

If the later then the logical thing would be to show that "chemtrails" do not actually exist - which Minister Nick Smith did above - ergo no, there is no geoengineering being carried out by way of "chemtrails".

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Want to know why you see what you see? Want to learn about contrails down to the tiniest, minutest detail? Here is a list of 228 articles to read. Pick any one. They will show how, why, when, where, and what of everything to do with contrails.
Why contrails? Because there is no similar study of "chemtrails." Despite all the years people have claimed "chemtrails" have existed, not one science study has been done.
To think all this work (and it represents just a small part of the studies available) was done without finding anything like a "chemtrail" should be a clue. To think all of this is to just pull the wool over the eyes of independent researchers without scientific training able to read and understand the studies is laughable.
Now find a "chemtrail" that does something different than what is described in all of this work.
Or prove one of these studies wrong.
Without either, you are just believing in a paranoid internet myth.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Something like this is out there.
When Rep Kucinich disavowed "chemtrails" from HB2977.
And guess what happened? The "chemtrail" crowd screams "cover-up." They don't believe it.
While you asked for a denial of geo-engineering not "chemtrails," the same crowd would react the same way. Calls of disinformation, shill, talk of fear and cover-up.
There is no evidence geo-engineering is ongoing. The experts all say it's a topic just beginning to be researched.
Why would a government official bother denying something that is not happening, and for which there is no evidence? What a waste of time and tax-payers money.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

LEave it to you to post a film of a plane leaving a smoke screen for ships and troops, in preparation of an invasion, and calling that a chemtrail...doufusocity at its finest...

at least he posted something
unlike others trying to deflect via spamming their own threads, blogs, ad homs. etc
or like the above quoted post a declarative statement making baseless claims
on this thread links to msm/establisment pseudo-science and GOV docs are posted
yet the same people on another thread when confronted by a "chemmie" with academic credentials
move the goalposts and claim: "that's just his opinion".

even more laughable are the attempts to "educate"
by posters whose signature's give the lie to such actions.

after all, we only have an unproven claim
which is "just your opinion"

a quick google search regarding Scott Stevens will reveal a motherlode of hit pieces
yet stevens did take courses, he just didn't finish note the contradiction i've underlined below

alb.merlinone.net...

In a statement read during Tuesday's 6 p.m. broadcast, David Lynch, vice president and general manager, said WRGB ``hired Scott Stevens to be chief meteor-ologist based on faulty information provided by Scott'' and his agency. WRGB subsequently learned that ``Scott has never completed the necessary academic course of studies that would lead him to the official title of meteorologist,'' according to the statement read by anchorwoman JoAnne Purtan. Lynch's statement emphasized that Stevens' allegedly false presentation of his credentials and the station's concern for its integrity was the issue, not Stevens' performance. ``During his time at WRGB, Scott Stevens has done a superb job of forecasting the weather. His knowledge of meteorology and his broadcasting experience have provided him with the background to serve you well,'' the statement said. Meteorologist Steve LaPointe will replace Stevens on the 5, 6, 6:30 and 11 p.m. broadcasts, the station announced. When contacted Tuesday night, Stevens, 28, an Idaho native, said he never lied about not completing his bachelor's degree at the University of Kansas. He said he plans to finish his degree, which he originally put on the back burner in favor of a television job. ``As a 22-year-old, when you get a good job offer, that's what talks. My priorities weren't right,'' he said. He contends that his resignation was forced by a technicality; namely, the credentials required to be a meteorologist. ``Meteorologist is a very vague term . . . and then when you get into television on top of that, it adds another whole mix into it,'' he said. ``It's television. It's different than academia. They're buying a personality. They're buying talent. That's what the TV game is about. It's about people,'' Stevens continued. He said he has no immediate plans. ``I wasn't thinking about looking for work, to be honest with you. It's time to gather the thoughts, and goals and mind, and go on.''

so why fire him? hmmmm...

oh look! his Wikipedia page has been vandalized!
en.wikipedia.org...

of course, the "sane" will do anything, even kill, to preserve their core-beliefs
uh-huh!
edit on 20-5-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit & comment

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

yet the same people on another thread when confronted by a "chemmie" with academic credentials
move the goalposts and claim: "that's just his opinion".

Aer you refering to this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are lots of peole with perfectly reasonable degrees who believe in chemtrails.

He writes:

Breathing in toxic aluminum oxide, strontium, barium, silver iodide, mercury and other mystery chemicals (because testing can’t be done for everything) is the most pressing. And when it rains, the soil and food supply soak up these chemicals. So when you thing your eating organic, you are not.

you can see from this that in this instance he has no idea what he is writing about, since soil contains aluminium in massive quantities just for starters.

So yeah - given that he presents no actual vidence what he writes IS his opinion.

after all, we only have an unproven claim
which is "just your opinion"

It is a fact that your claim is unproven - not an opinion at all.

And all you have to do to prove me wrong is provide some actual credible supporting evidence - something no-one has been able to do for the 15 or so years this hoax has been extant.

And of course your inability to do so is why you resort to infantile personal attacks - because all the evidence you have ever had is easily rebuted and debunked and so you have nothing else.

I will not speculate why you insist on supporting this hoax and attacking the science and facts that show it to be such.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Awe young Jedi! You soon will realize ignorance is bliss. And we spend a lot of time on here denying it.since my days here at the lovely ATS I have learned that this chem-trail theory will never be proved or disapproved, don't believe me? Just use the search function and read through years of battles. I am a firm believer of chem-trails, allways have been and allways will be. I have heard just about everything anyone can say to disprove the theaory and at the end of the day I "stuck to my guns". Don't let these guys in here change any of your personal views, keep doing your video and your research and one day you might be the one to change everyone's mind. I simply write this to say thanks for your input on the matter. And I apologize on behalf of the rude "know-it-alls" here at this site. But if it wasn't for them it would be easy for people like us to give up and stop looking or answers so thanks as well to all you rude "know-it-alls". Anyways, untill someone flies a small plane behind one of the dusters and actually gets a sample of whatever they are spraying in the air, and records them doing it on a high definition camera, while there grandmother is in the background as a witness, and possibly an on-duty police officer as well....this conspiracy will forever be a true mystery. And even then the "know-it-alls" would say something...weird..

Seth.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
Anyways, untill someone flies a small plane behind one of the dusters and actually gets a sample of whatever they are spraying in the air, and records them doing it on a high definition camera, while there grandmother is in the background as a witness, and possibly an on-duty police officer as well....this conspiracy will forever be a true mystery. And even then the "know-it-alls" would say something...weird..

Seth.

"Dusters" are not a conspiracy - you can ring up any fertiliser company and ask them what they have that gets sprayed - or even look it up on their websites!!

Haven't you noticed that they are made high in the sky - well beyond the reach of any "small plane"??

Why not use kickstarter to raise funds to hire a plane that can get to those altitudes and get samples??

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You are notorious for showing up an squashing dreams lol. But I was saying "dusters" as an example. And no funds are needed, just point me to a willing pilot and il be more then happy to break out my checkbook. It has to be under 35000$ though just saying..that's all my grandma gave me...
And I know you know what I was talking about, don't gotta be smart

edit on 20-5-2013 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join