It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is what I have to say about my experience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I am quite sure this is the right place to make this thread (mods move to right place if need be otherwise)

My first thread

Okay everyone, I'm NOT angry or ranting, I just have a few questions as to why a lot of people DO NOT believe anyone can not control the weather or DO NOT believe the whole "Chemtrail, H.A.A.R.P Conspiracy" issue. I have read countless articles and books researching this topic for 3 years now. There are numerous resources available to support the matter.

A little about myself so you know where I stand on this subject: My entire family as far back as I have been told are/have been farmers up to my generation. I've worked outside most of my existence. You may ask where I am from and I have the answer. New Mexico. There is a lot of history with this area as most of the Four Corners as most of you know (hopefully). =)

I've helped produce just about anything from alpha to veggies/fruit including raising live-stock. If you've been through the Blanco area, I have worked at the winery located there for the past 3 years. (maybe you've seen me) It's a seasonal job except for this year (Please, don't ask why).

The reason I brought this to your attention IS because 3 years ago I have awaken from my deep sleep and have not stopped my journey and will not stop. 3 years ago IS when I started the job at the winery. If you are wondering what I did there - I grew the grapes from the ground up. That means spending a lot of time outside (From early mornings till it became night). During my waking I stumbled across the "Chemtrail and H.A.A.R.P conspiracy" I dove into the subject deeply. At that time, My lady and I would ALWAYS watch the sky while pruning the grapes because we started this research study not always based on what some people reported but, what we saw as well.

What we saw IS truly amazing, at the same time, very frightening.

We'd see these planes fly strangely low over the area in a "grid-like" pattern while dumping the white powdery substance as everyone calls "Chemtrails" or "Contrails". We thought it WAS a silly idea at the time but then, those trails would expand and form into very big clouds. Some say it's too "crazy" but IT IS NOT AT ALL. During the season these "clouds" began to rain lightly or very heavily. While it rained, it would get very windy at times. There were no weather reports of rain or wind but, when these planes dumped the substance in the air, the trails expanded, formed into a clouds, and began to rain and get windy. There were/are even thunder and lighting storms from them as well. From then on, that was more proof then anything at all.

During the winter months we would notice the same planes doing the same thing. The planes dumped the substance, the trails expand, form into clouds (sometimes into giant storm clouds!), then it would rain, hail and even snow!

The planes, we noticed, are color-coded with a stripe on the wings or the hull. The days they do not spray, (nowadays) the sun is out and the sky is clear or has the "white-light" look. The days the weather reports say a storm is coming they were/are spraying a day or two before the "storm". Or sometimes when there is not a normal cloud in the sky and they begin the spraying, the only clouds that came was from the planes! =(

NOW I see this occurring everywhere. Farmington, Bloomfield, Shiprock, Dulce, Gallup. In Colorado from Cortez to Durango and everywhere up north from there, PLANES ARE SPRAYING AND CLOUDS ARE FORMING FROM THE SPRAYINGS. THE WEATHER CAME FROM WHAT THE PLANES DUMPED IN THE SKIES. Whether it's rain or snow OR lighting and thunderstorms! =(

A higher official in New Mexico is/has been stating the use of "Chemtrails" and more here in the area. But, people being people, are not very open and DO NOT look for themselves. Ignorance and laziness is the problem.

My questions politely and respectfully: Why is it that most people will not look up and watch that there ARE clouds forming from the planes dumping the substance? Why won't anybody look in the skies and see for themselves? How can you NOT notice this un-natural disaster occurring right before our eyes, right above our heads? Why can't most see this bigger picture like I or others have? How can you disprove this issue when IT IS happening above you? How can most call myself or others "crazy" when I or others do consistent thorough research and they don't? Are you too scared to know the truth??

Explain to me as to why, when the planes began the spraying, how is it that clouds are forming from the spraying when there is/are not other clouds? How is rain, snow, thunder and lighting storms occurring from these clouds? How is the weather being manipulated like that?? WHY IS THAT HAPPENING? =(

Just because I am capable of believing and understanding, "Ignorance is bliss", does not mean I will believe it. I understand the concept very well. There has to be a line drawn at some point. I believe it starts with this issue.

Chemtrails or Contrails, call them whatever you want. Myself and others here, see clouds forming from them and rain, snow ARE being produced. Also, as well as, lighting and thunder storms.

I've seen it and it's still occurring now as I type.There is proof. LOOK UP.

I've had people try and disprove this issue and I always tell them "Spend the day with me and we'll watch the skies together" Every time, they see with their owns eyes and realize the truth or some get angry and leave but always come back, wanting to learn more. Not just about this issue but, others as well. Most won't even bother with me anymore because of what I'm pointing out.

Everyone, I say this politely and respectfully. How can you deny truth when it's right in your face or deny ignorance if your ignorant yourself? Why not try watching the skies ALL DAY when the planes spray, instead of just a few minutes here and there? Or just listening to what everyone else is saying and not conducting your own investigation??

All the questions I have asked I can answer these questions myself, but the point is I want you to answer these questions on your own. THINK ABOUT IT.

There is a lot more to this issue that I HAVE found and filmed and you must understand I'm being careful as to what I say for now. I am working on the film I have caught on my own camera that I did purchase last year. Give me a little time to publish it. Like I said, understand this will take some time to put together. I'm working on other issues as well. For now, I'm focused on the spraying.

If you really want to try and disprove this fact. "Spend the day with me and we'll watch the skies together, brother/sister"

I say this with complete honesty and also understand most would argue or not put any effort to thoroughly research what they believe in. But, IF you really want to know more about myself or anything else at all PM me, please.

Now please have respect when you post back if at all and think thoroughly as well as logically before-hand. I understand some may get frustrated or angry but, please refrain from all negativity in your postings. I am more than willing to hear every persons input. =)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It's water vapor.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I am starting to believe there are two kinds of people, those that know there is something wrong and those that know there is something wrong but choose to deny there is something wrong. I have a very good friend that I love for her honesty. She tells me she can't wrap her head around everofything that is going on in the world, she is just one insignificant person and she can't change anything so she has chosen to just try to enjoy as much of life as she can, as long as she can. I love her dearly. She is like a little white tornado. I used to think she was so lively and full of energy. I used to wish I had half her energy. Now I realize she is dancing to beat the devil. I realize what I am seeing is someone trying to squeeze every ounce of life out of what is left and she knows time is running out. I am starting to see cracks develop in her armor. I was shocked when she introduced me to a friend of her daughter's, at a dinner party a couple of months ago. She suggested he talk to me because I may have some answers to the oddities that he mentioned to her that he has stated to notice. I asked her why she brought him to me. She said because she wasn't ready to deal with it all yet. She said, "I'm not stupid. I'm just scared I guess. I'm just not ready to deal."
I think a lot of people feel like her. I am just afraid that these people are going to be the reason we lose. By the time they are ready to "deal", it will be too late.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
I am starting to believe there are two kinds of people, those that know there is something wrong and those that know there is something wrong but choose to deny there is something wrong. I have a very good friend that I love for her honesty. She tells me she can't wrap her head around everofything that is going on in the world, she is just one insignificant person and she can't change anything so she has chosen to just try to enjoy as much of life as she can, as long as she can. I love her dearly. She is like a little white tornado. I used to think she was so lively and full of energy. I used to wish I had half her energy. Now I realize she is dancing to beat the devil. I realize what I am seeing is someone trying to squeeze every ounce of life out of what is left and she knows time is running out. I am starting to see cracks develop in her armor. I was shocked when she introduced me to a friend of her daughter's, at a dinner party a couple of months ago. She suggested he talk to me because I may have some answers to the oddities that he mentioned to her that he has stated to notice. I asked her why she brought him to me. She said because she wasn't ready to deal with it all yet. She said, "I'm not stupid. I'm just scared I guess. I'm just not ready to deal."
I think a lot of people feel like her. I am just afraid that these people are going to be the reason we lose. By the time they are ready to "deal", it will be too late.

Holy buckets, you've got people taking their kids to you for advice about chemtrails?

And telling you they're scared to do it?

Well there's a third type of second person... one who knows something is wrong, and knows it's not an unscientific and proven hoax, which keeps getting perpetuated by the same type of people who don't comprehend the physics they're trying to explain to everyone else.

But no one wants to hear that guy, he's not waving a sign or pointing a finger.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

I have read countless articles and books researching this topic for 3 years now. There are numerous resources available to support the matter.

So by any chance you can provide some of those resources you have found that support this matter.

We'd see these planes fly strangely low over the area in a "grid-like" pattern while dumping the white powdery substance as everyone calls "Chemtrails" or "Contrails".

And how did you deduce the height these planes were flying?

Some say it's too "crazy" but IT IS NOT AT ALL. During the season these "clouds" began to rain lightly or very heavily.

Sounds like they were cloud seeding, nothing strange there.

The planes, we noticed, are color-coded with a stripe on the wings or the hull. The days they do not spray, (nowadays) the sun is out and the sky is clear or has the "white-light" look. The days the weather reports say a storm is coming they were/are spraying a day or two before the "storm". Or sometimes when there is not a normal cloud in the sky and they begin the spraying, the only clouds that came was from the planes! =(

You say you researched this, but you didn't find this...

Predicting weather

By taking advantage of this information in the sky, without any equipment, students can predict the weather. If the contrails are short (and there are few or no clouds in the sky) there is little moisture in the sky at high levels and chances are the next twelve to twenty-four hours will be clear.

If the contrails are long (and maybe clouds are already in the sky) the moisture content of the upper level of the sky is high and more clouds or even a storm is on the way.

cf.synergylearning.org...

Persistence of contrails is neither an indication that they contain some kind of chemical, nor that it is some kind of spray. As a matter of fact, sailors have known for years to look specifically at the patterns and persistence of jet contrails for weather forecasting. If a jet is flying through air at altitude with a low humidity, the moist air from the jet engine might produce a slight, short-lived contrail. These short-lived contrails are a sign that the weather will be fair. A thick, long-lasting contrail indicates humid air high in the atmosphere, and can be an early sign of a storm:

journal.borderlands.com...

A higher official in New Mexico is/has been stating the use of "Chemtrails" and more here in the area. But, people being people, are not very open and DO NOT look for themselves. Ignorance and laziness is the problem.

And what higher official has been stating this, because the Attorney General for New Mexico says something different...

I have read the letters and reviewed the referenced web pages . In so doing, I have viewed a number of photos purporting to be of aircraft spraying the chemical or biological material into the atmosphere. I have also discussed these letters with another scientist familiar with upper atmospheric phenomena from Sandia National Laboratory and an retired general and fighter pilot who is an Air Force Hall of Fame Member inducted in at the same time as Neil Armstrong and former President Ford.

and there is this also...

In summary, there is no evidence that these "chemtrails" are other than expected, normal contrails from jet aircraft that vary in their shapes, duration, and general presentation based on prevailing weather conditions. That is not to say that there could not be an occasional, purposeful experimental release of, say, high altitude barium for standard wind tracking experiments. There could also be other related experiments that occur from time-to-time which release agents into the atmosphere. However, not one single picture that was presented as evidence indicates other than normal contrail formation.

www.nmsr.org...

Seems to me your research may be a bit flawed.

Now please have respect when you post back if at all and think thoroughly as well as logically before-hand. I understand some may get frustrated or angry but, please refrain from all negativity in your postings. I am more than willing to hear every persons input. =)

I think that this would be a great place to start if your really serious about learning what those lines in the sky are and the reason they form..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

She said because she wasn't ready to deal with it all yet. She said, "I'm not stupid. I'm just scared I guess. I'm just not ready to deal."

Maybe you can ask this person why they are afraid of clouds?

I say clouds because that is exactly what she is seeing. Yes, they are man made clouds, but clouds and nothing more.

Here is a good place to start....

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
My comment wasn't isolated to chem trails. I can see why you may hve thought, I was very general in my post. In fact, of all the oddities we discussed, chem trails did not come up. I was speaking of the many things that once we're normal that now seem too much to be considered normal. Normal in our world has become over the top in many ways. Sorry to confuse, chem trails are just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
My comment wasn't isolated to chem trails. I can see why you may hve thought, I was very general in my post. In fact, of all the oddities we discussed, chem trails did not come up. I was speaking of the many things that once we're normal that now seem too much to be considered normal. Normal in our world has become over the top in many ways. Sorry to confuse, chem trails are just the tip of the iceberg.

Apology accepted yet my confusion has now grown.

What were you speaking about that was once normal and now seem too much to be considered normal?

and... Too much what, to be considered normal?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Ok. Respectfully. All the claims I have read from chemtrail believers are flawed or have gaps in them and yours is the same. For example you say planes were flying low, but you don't say how low or how you determined their altitude. You also wonder why people don't see planes making clouds and realise the fact, as if you are unaware that this has been noted to occur since WW2 as a natural consequence of the conditions. I could write much more but I'm only on my phone while at work.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If I were to guess at how low they flew.. My guess would be about 3/4 of a mile to at the most 1 1/2 in the air. One good book to read is "ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP" Myself and others watch the spraying, see clouds form from what they dump and it began to rain from the clouds they created. It has nothing to do with the scientific explanation but what we are seeing happen. (for example,I'm not trying to offend anyone. If a so-called "god" came from the "heavens", would you try and explain the scientific reasoning as to why that happened?) And what we are see is something totally different than how people try and disprove whats going. How is it hard to see those planes spray the "chemtrails" (it's become easier to spot daily) Politely speaking, How is it that from what they spray, CLOUDS form and begin to rain, create lighting or thunder or even snow? Explain to me that. Have you spent entire months to years outside observing? I have.

How much more clearer does it have it to be for you or anyone to see whats going on? Do you want some leader of the world to come and slap you in the face and tell you it's happening. Will it take that and more to get you to see the truth. (Politely, If "God" came up to you, if you did not believe that story, and he slapped you in the face and said "I do exist" are still going to deny the truth? and I'm not saying that he does or does not exist)

Some days there would not be any clouds and the planes would fly above and start spraying and out of no where, clouds took shape from what they sprayed then rained, or snowed, even thunderstorms and lighting took place.

I'd wake up in the morning go directly outside after breakfast and watch them spray all day long and watch clouds form and watch how the weather is being manipulated. Is it that hard to see whats going on. You can tell the difference between clouds and "chem-clouds" You can not simply tell me I'm wrong for witnessing this disaster. People around the world for aeons have seen things happen and people always try and disprove them. Spend the day with me and I'll show what myself and others are seeing.

Respectfully and politely. There is not actual proof "aliens or inter-dimensional beings exist" but people believe and tell what they have seen. There is no actual proof that any religious god exists but people believe and witness miraculous happenings and so on and so on. But, There is proof in the skies that I and others have witnessed the spraying of "chemtrails" and the use of HAARP with the clouds. Are you saying I'm wrong and I don't know what I have seen? Have you witnessed what we here have??

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oh I almost forgot, those planes would circle above the entire area. they wouldn't land or anything. They would just circle and spray all day long. That was the biggest factor. Why, if they were just planes as most claim, why are they circling the entire area and not stop spraying. Planes after a certain point reach no-return. They are not able to turn around for fear of running out of fuel. The shortest distance between to points is a straight line. planes fly that straight line every time. Now why were these planes circling all day long spraying their aerosols??

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

prepare to be severely trolled

by those "enjoying" the extreme form of "sanity" known as Cognitive Dissonance
and assorted pilots [left out of the "deal" thus ignorant], pseudo-scientists, and a fellow flogging his blog.
as proof of their sociopath*COUGH-COUGH" I mean "sanity"
they will inundate you with "facts" delivered by establishment/mainstream people in suits.
as they are only interested in what the men in the white coats tell them is a ’fact’.
that's when they're not resorting to elaborate ad-hominems and other forms of insult
when that doesn't work, mob-tactics, and authoritarian methods.

Why is it that most people will not look up and watch that there ARE clouds forming from the planes dumping the substance? Why won't anybody look in the skies and see for themselves? How can you NOT notice this un-natural disaster occurring right before our eyes, right above our heads? Why can't most see this bigger picture like I or others have? How can you disprove this issue when IT IS happening above you? How can most call myself or others "crazy" when I or others do consistent thorough research and they don't? Are you too scared to know the truth??

you are surrounded by the "sane":

the following video, 2010: The Reality of Weather Manipulation 1 of 14 was deleted by the abovementioned on another geo-engineering thread, as "off topic"
probably for the reasons explained in the previous video

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Your research is flawed.
You claim you read all kinds of things....all conspiracy related. Had you done valid research, you would have spent a similar amount of time also researching weather, the atmosphere, and aviation.
Obviously you have not.
I have been debunking "chemtrails" after being told that I didn't know what I was talking about on YouTube. I identified someone's "chemtrails" as the real cloud forms they were. So I researched. I looked up "chemtrails." Everything I found was lacking, conflicting, and shoddy science. So I looked at the science and found that really standard physics, weather and atmospheric science covered the formation, persistence and changes of every single "chemtrail" picture or video I saw then or have seen since. I haven't been on an airplane for longer than I choose to admit, didn't know a pilot personally, so researched aviation. I found out how they are fueled, the chemicals in the fuel, how they go from here to there....and everything I have ever seen, heard, or had described is really standard operating procedure for airplanes.
So we are at odds, totally. I chose to look for answers. You chose to look for mere explanations and a lot of intrigue and mystery. There is nothing about the sky, planes, or anything you see that cannot be reasonably be answered by science.
I chose facts. You chose belief.
I am not scared of clouds, unless they are swirling around. I'm not scared of planes.
You....are. Why would a 21st century person be scared of clouds? That makes no sense.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh, one thing you can look up really quickly.
Precipitation does not come from cirrus clouds.
The 'trails behind a plane are cirrus clouds.

So there is one fact you can stop worrying about.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
It's water vapor.

Then what is that white powder left after a day of heavy spraying?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Because they're in a holding pattern. Either the airport is full, and they're waiting to land, or more likely there is traffic ahead of them and they are spacing the aircraft out. They're required to maintain a certain distance apart horizontally, and to space them out ATC will sometimes circle them, sometimes for awhile depending on traffic ahead, and weather ahead.

As for altitude, there is no way at all to tell how high a plane is flying by just looking, unless it's low enough to have a visual reference. If there's not visual reference, you can be 5-10,000 feet off or more, depending on the type of plane it is.
edit on 5/20/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Well I see one big problem with your linked video....

You do know that Scott Stevens is not a meteorologist, but an ex television weatherman. Btw tv weatherman is not the same as a meteorologist.

The man is a proven liar as witnessed by his tv station boss.

NISKAYUNA Weatherman Scott Stevens has resigned from WRGB (Channel 6) after station management accused him of lying about his credentials.

alb.merlinone.net...

Surely a man that has integrity...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by Nevertheless
It's water vapor.

Then what is that white powder left after a day of heavy spraying?

What white powder are you talking about? Dandruff?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It is very strange that randomly a gridtype pattern could form in these jet contrails. It seems like the pattern should be all in a straight line formation along routes or circular formation if there is an airport nearby.

I can't say either way for sure what is happening but I am not stupid enough to believe that the government wouldn't be doing something to combat global warming if they had the knowledge to do so. Only people who cannot properly think would believe that the government won't do something it deems as necessary. Don't worry, the government is good at hiding things.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Chemtrails - Exposed

Here's a good video

Air traffic is not this concurrent. The planes spraying here are not used by the public. The planes that are used by the public, stay in their normal flight pattern while, the color-coded tanker planes spraying, circle and fly low at times. Are people that ignorant to believe we have thousands and thousands of this kind of air traffic? How much clearer can this get?

Give me some time to gather up the resources available. It's everywhere. You just have to know where to look. Until then, do your own research on this matter. Guarantee you will find what I'm talking about to be true. Don't fight me. Research with me. Help me expose this disaster.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join