It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is what I have to say about my experience

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

the phenomena of "weather" (of various types) following contrails is well known - it is because the conditions for contrails often precede weather fronts that are a day or 2 away.

It is such an old and well known link that sailors used to use cirrus cloud as a rough and ready indication that the weather was going to change - they old rhyme is "mare's tails, reef sails" - Mare's tails being the term for cirrus uncinus - a type of cirrus that appears hooked or falling, and reefing sails of course means lessen the amount of sail put up.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

When universities did the studies at school and said they were not natural. And the governments scientists and politicians argued with them about it
When high ranking officials that talked about it have been known to lie to the public.
When anything and everything about these trails being chem trails quickly was deleted and or ignored

If you're hiding something and people know it and shed light on the matter to you and others, How do the people that are hiding something react? They get defensive. They get angry. Sometimes laughing says you're hiding something. Calling people names or put downs is also another one.

So why do tptb get so defensive and angry at times. Why is it that some people even get arrested for bringing up the matter at a press conference?

That's what convinced me and others there is more to this then they want us to know

edit on 23-5-2013 by D3AD537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

for my part I do not like being called a liar and part of a criminal conspiracy - I am an airline mechanic, have been a quality auditor and a quality assurance engineer for several aviation maintenance organisations, have planned maintenance and have worked for a national civil aviation regulator as a safety analyst.

I have the right to point out all the obvious faults and defend myself against these libels.

I don't know anyone who ever got arrested for mentioning chemtrails - I have heard of people who were removed from meetings for being persistently disruptive and refusing to politely acknowledge the answer they have been given, even if they disagree with it.

I don't know of any "tptb" removing information about chemtrails - there is a heap of it all over the 'net, including this site.

Indeed the only censorship of chemtrail discussion I have ever witnessed is chemtrail forums that remove posts pointing out factual science or any discussion by anyone who does not agree with them - I am banned from one site for having pointed out that "red tails at night, sailors/shepherds delight" is an old saying and that red skies in the evening and morning are an age old phenomena that do not mean you've been sprayed with anything - that was my one and only post - it was deleted and I was banned.

So sorry to disagree with you, but AFAIK all the bad stuff you say happens is down to chemtrail believers - nto to any mysterious controlling elite!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

So why do tptb get so defensive and angry at times. Why is it that some people even get arrested for bringing up the matter at a press conference?

Tired of being sent the reports of contrails that are being called chemtrails.

Tired of constituents calling them asking for results to something that does not exist..

Those are two of my guesses.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Answer the question please. What did you find that convinced you that the trails you are seeing are not contrails? How can you look at a trail and say that can't be a contrail?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The Sky Is Falling and It's Not Good

Its continued on page 12. An article from 1999 on Contrails being more than just Contrails.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
SKY Samples Analyzed

This is a good read as well

Check out this vid

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

I did..When i saw a trail being sprayed and then it started to rain from it. one in particular was low enough you could taste it, smell it, almost feel it fall on your skin(the powder substance). when it "rained" it was very different from previous rain I've seen growing up. It tasted different too.people have told me that's not possible but i and others have seen it..I've said this over and over in this thread. are you not reading what I've posted?(no offense) that's what convinced me its more than just a "contrail"

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
VIDEO

This is a good vid, too!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
VT
If you have time to read the document

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by D3AD537
The Sky Is Falling and It's Not Good

Its continued on page 12. An article from 1999 on Contrails being more than just Contrails.

You will notice that the basic premise of this article is that 'normal' aircraft contrails quickly dissipate and do not become clouds.

This is an example of what I was talking about in my initial rely to you. When the basic premise of a story is false, why believe any of it?

At the very least it shows that someone is writing about a subject they themselves do not comprehend.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

I look forward to seeing your video then (why is it these people always come forward when their ground breaking evidence is ALMOST ready?) and the results of the lab tests on the funny tasting rain.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

I'm going to look at this and the others in more detail when I have more time. I admit I have only skimmed this for now, but my initial thoughts are how do they know that what they tested came from a plane and not a ground based source and, if this stuff came from a contrail, how did it fall straight down from that height? It is physically impossible. Maybe a fuller read will answer that but it's not promising that the objectivity of the piece is thrown out in the first paragraph.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Another Video Thats Interesting

I haven't seen this video posted anywhere on here yet so here it is

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy
reply to post by D3AD537

(why is it these people always come forward when their ground breaking evidence is ALMOST ready?)

You know, right before you said that I was wondering the same exact thing. (off topic a bit) but i've noticed that as well with other issues haha including myself
maybe its out of excitement. can't wait i suppose

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

As far as i can tell, we just need a sample directly from the planes spraying. Commercial/Government/Private/ smaller passenger planes. every other test has been conducted from the ground and up (literally). It'll be tricky to test the government crafts. UNLESS we have a pilot from the air force do the testing himself (but then again, how would we trust them?) Anyway, the sample directly from all the planes will solve this issue. But how to do this without any problems?? Hmm..

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

There companies who hire out planes for aerial testing. The pilot doesn't need to be trusted, he just flies the plane where he is asked to, the samples are collected and analysed in a lab of your own choice

Edit, , and if the chemtrails do linger for hours you dont even need to be directly behind the plane, just wait until the grid is complete and spreading and fly straight through it. In fact that is so ridiculously easy to arrange that I find it suspicious that the likes of will Thomas and cliff Carnicorn who have spent thousands of dollars on movies about chemtrails didn't do it years ago.
edit on 24-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
True. But, how would one get a sample once in the air??( it doesn't seem likely to just use a cup and cap, or would it??) I know there are tests for the rain from clouds but other than that....

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

They operate aircraft that are fitted with equipment to take air samples as they are hired out regularly for air quality sampling, it would just be another job to them.

This link shows some different types.

www.eol.ucar.edu...

Incidentally, I just remembered this which you might find Interesting to view

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

It does of course mean that people will make all sorts of unsubstantiated claims with the excuse that all will be revealed in good time. It never is though otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join