It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Phenomena on Rocky Mountain Ranch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pants3204
Highly highly intriguing post, I'm shocked I've never come across this before.

What is interesting is how they referenced a military base within sight of the ranch. Either this is some sort of top secret/elevated clearance facility where no one talks or I just haven't heard of any testimony from those on base. Many of you are much more versed in the realm of UFO's and whatnot so maybe you have, but I figure surely the installment is aware of the activity.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Pants3204 because: (no reason given)

If it involved the military i would think they would just buy the property so no outsiders would be around.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
Well I heard of the skinwalker ranch before and if I recall from coasttocoast am...Bigelow aerospace bought that ranch and for a lengthy period, collected scientific data... Someone then wrote a book etc....But I never saw any footage or photos of anything..just a lot of talk... If a team of scientists cant collect hard proof...then what does that tell you.

Having said that, who knows, according to mathematics, there are higher dimensions...ones we cant sense but are there all the same...so who knows...but stories without proof are just stories. The fact military bases are usually close by these alleged phenomena..would lead me to think there is a more earthly and human cause behind these things... Perhaps someone put something in the water supply...Also, if I remember right, Colorado was a nuclear test site back in the day, and I have heard speculation that the military did those cattle mutilations to find out the long term effects of the radiation. You don't want to scare people by telling them their water and food may have high levels of radiation...it's easier to say aliens are cutting out cattle organs...it's less scary that what the truth may be.

Or they are near military bases because dimensional beings are studying or taking technology from the military here. The box may be something that holds open a doorway. Just because they can do that does not mean they are not in search of other technology or weapons.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by windslayer
Sounds like slenderman to me....

Haha, but seriously, this was a pretty great read. I'd imagine some of what they experienced was part of a 'group hysteria', when a group of people, all in a similar state, can influence each other enough that they will all imagine the same events and/or happenings. I'm not saying they imagined everything, but surely, after already being scared and on edge, the later events would have been sensationalised.

Is the military installation nearby prone to heavy air traffic? Low flying aircraft could potentially knock out their power from time to time. Also, it is possible that the radio event was merely an intercepted military message, where the military made a blunder (or perhaps deliberately) and broadcast on a frequency that would interfere with the radios in the house.

I'm not trying to debunk the events, i'm just wondering if some of these things may have been the direct result of the military installation which can be seen from the ranch.

It was proven also that EM fields cause visions, could there be electrical experiments on the base. The ranch had odd electrical troubles so that would fit.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronthealien
reply to post by stirling

yes when the rancher who bought the place brought hi calves there, his family was by the corrals talking. they soon notice a rather large wolf ambling towards them. they watch as the wolf walks right up to them like a long lost pet and rubs against one of them. then it suddenly grabs a calf that had stuck its snout outside the fence and proceeds to try to either pull it through the fence or try to bring it down. the son shot it with a 357 pistol with no effect. then they shot it repeatedly with a hunting rifle.. still no effect. no blood or nothing. although they saw a scrap of fur fly off one of the shots. the rancher shot it in the front of the chest between the front legs as well with no effect.the wolf let the calf go looked at them like what are you doing look and slowly walked off the way if came from. they followed the tracked till they disseapeared abruptly on the line of the wolfs travel.

How sad, it sounds like it was friendly yet hungry and used to eating wild. Their response seems crazy if the 'wolf" (rubbed against one of them and was not combatant) which animals are raised domestically btw, a place near us sells wolf mix, then why shoot the poor thing!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

it was a typical rancher response i guess....wolves are not well liked by ranchers of any type...but the question remains though... why would a wolf even do that kind of behavior if it was a wild one or even a domesticated one would not try to eat a calf.the the two behaviors don't make sense to me either

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

emf can do weird things true. the military came out with a system to overload any kind of frequency around vehicles maybe they developed on for aircraft too.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So did APRO ever do an investigation at the ranch? We have the interview but no follow up. I looked around on the Internet and could find no evidence they did.
In not, why not?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by MmmPie

Cattle Mutes have been debunked? Are you serious? Who is running around throwing cattle out of helicopters and slicing them up?

Of all the animals for aliens to mutilate, why is it always cattle?

Why not a tiger? Or a giraffe or something?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by MmmPie

Cattle Mutes have been debunked? Are you serious? Who is running around throwing cattle out of helicopters and slicing them up?

Of all the animals for aliens to mutilate, why is it always cattle?

Why not a tiger? Or a giraffe or something?

Because when those drop dead, and are changed by small creatures, no one is there herding them to notice?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a few people made references to the ranch in Colorado and vague statements about its location. I have been trying for some time to pin down the exact coordinates to where this ranch is. I believe someone called it the "old evans ranch". Also the only known military base around skinwalker is Dugway Proving Grounds, which is a good distance away.

Finally I was reading the article on the mathematics and locations of these hotspots and scientific bases.

www.auforn.com...

how can this mathematical equation be applied to skinwalker? Using it as a starting point could other hotspot locations be uncovered?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

you guys really want the answers to the cattle mutilations Colm Kelleher (the Lead NIDs scientist) himself gives an intelligent explanation in his book Brain Trust. Its most likely not aliens doing the majority of multilations, however a disease like prions (aka mad cow disease) in our meat food system is more than enough reason to take a random sampling of cattle (need animals which graze) and test the specific areas where the prions reside (tongue, eye, rectum, ect...)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Apologies for the almost bump of epic proportions, but I have been interested in the UFO phenomena for many years. Been a member of ATS for 4 years, and read many of the top cases here, and this is the first time I have heard of these ranches.

Char-Lee

Originally posted by windslayer
Sounds like slenderman to me....

Haha, but seriously, this was a pretty great read. I'd imagine some of what they experienced was part of a 'group hysteria', when a group of people, all in a similar state, can influence each other enough that they will all imagine the same events and/or happenings. I'm not saying they imagined everything, but surely, after already being scared and on edge, the later events would have been sensationalised.

Is the military installation nearby prone to heavy air traffic? Low flying aircraft could potentially knock out their power from time to time. Also, it is possible that the radio event was merely an intercepted military message, where the military made a blunder (or perhaps deliberately) and broadcast on a frequency that would interfere with the radios in the house.

I'm not trying to debunk the events, i'm just wondering if some of these things may have been the direct result of the military installation which can be seen from the ranch.

It was proven also that EM fields cause visions, could there be electrical experiments on the base. The ranch had odd electrical troubles so that would fit.

It could be an explanation, but they didn't see different things at different times, I don't think. Delusion caused by EM fields is plausible, but if they all saw the same things, then the EM theory loses force. Sadly I don't think of accounts are clear on this matter, but based on the OP I think it's safe to assume they saw the same things at the same time when they were together.
edit on 10 2 1313 by Cricious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Char-Lee

You bring up some very good points Char-Lee.

The EM (Electromagnetic) issue should be considered here imho. Our government has been very interested in that topic for better than 60 years and the topics associated with it seem to be some of the most hush-hush and classified we have going.

We also know that that EM fields have been associated with both high-strangeness effects and UFOs. Michael Persinger initially thought his God Helmet put a totally materialistic spin on what we might call "paranormal" phenomenon. Next thing you know he's changed his tune and is hooking up Ingo Swann to EM fields and positing a more "quantum consciousness" theory.

When we compare Skinwalker Ranch with this Colorado case, we once again come up with aspects of EM and government involvement. Even Colm Kelleher and George Knapp in Hunt for Skinwalker considered a government sponsored black op EM test as possible explanation. It has also been suggested elsewhere:

Visuals have been in the form of ‘orbs’ of light or ‘sentient’ mist/fog. Space-time rifts, watery ripple effects, tiny white lights, small red lights moving through my body (observed by others, not myself) and a form of metamorphosis. Audio forms include knocking, sometimes immediately preceding a ‘paranormal event’ and always three knocks. Low humming sound. All witnessed on various occasions by others — without any vocally suggestive input by me.”

A variety of discussions and meetings were held by various parties concerning a list of high-strangeness phenomena, including reports of a weird green fog.

One source opined, “The ‘fog’ is undoubtedly a psychotronic effect; i.e. an induced perception.”…

...intelligence that might have uncovered a secret privatized psychological warfare experiment using very advanced technology that had been developed in the black world of government contractors.

At least, that was one possibility suggested by Bigelow sources.

www.starpod.us...

Hmmm…a "low humming sound" and "induced perception." And high strangeness.

None of that disregards a blending--through EM theory--that just maybe our gubmint scientific-intelligence apparatus just might be breaking down the veil into another "dimension" if you will.

There is also some intriguing evidence that government involvement in cattle mutilations might be woven into all this:

Both federal investigations were preceded (and followed, to some extent) by a state level investigation carried out by enforcement officials in New Mexico. This investigation reported finding evidence that some mutilated animals had been tranquilized and treated with an anti-coagulant prior to their mutilation[14] (page 13). It also contended that alleged surgical techniques performed during mutilations had become 'more professional' over time[14] (page 13). However, officers in charge were unable to determine responsibility or motive.

en.wikipedia.org...

Greg Valdez--son of Gabe--has recently released a very intriguing book that covers a lot of these issues titled Dulce Base.

My dad was involved with almost every expert in the field of UFO's to Cattle Mutilations and down the line at one time or another, so that helped him get the big picture of what really happened. The big picture is usually the most confusing part for many people to understand.

Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez

One of the more interesting aspects in Greg's book references the so-called FBI report that apparently admitted that some of the cows had markings that indicated airlifting by straps.

Also, as regards the cattle mutilations, there was, apparently, radar chaff found at at least two sites. If it wasn't coincidence, then that aspect is pretty damning as regards government involvement.

EM, high strangeness, UFOs, non-lethal weaponry, government bases, and spooks of the intelligence apparatus-type seem to be common denominators in whatever the heck is going on.

The names Col. John B. Alexander, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, Hal Puthoff, Dr. Jacques Vallee, Dr. Eric Davis, NIDS, etc…also seem to converge a lot when these topics come up.

Speaking of the names above--most of them are also associated with the government sponsored Remote Viewing program (whose cadre were classified as Human Use Experimentation.) More on government labs, PSI testing, and the effects of EM fields:

…Also keep in mind that Targ and Puthoff had a background in cutting edge laser technology. Lasers, as you probably know, are what you use to make holograms.

One day in the lab, several members of the Livermore [LLNL] group were monitoring [Uri] Geller during a metal-bending session. They recorded him with audiotape, filmed him with videotape, and photographed him with a variety of still cameras, including one that was sensitive to thermal infrared radiation.

After the experiment they developed all the film and saw something very strange. The infrared camera had caught what seemed to be two diffuse patches of radiation on the upper part of one of the laboratory walls. It was as if someone had briefly shone two large heat sources, either from inside the lab or outside pointing in. The patches grew in intensity for a few frames, then over the next few frames diminished to nothing.

aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com...

Electromagnetism seems to be both the major key and the major question. What the answer is remains to be seen.

Electric Ufos: Fireballs, Electromagnetics and Abnormal States

Ufos Psychic Close Encounters: The Electromagnetic Indictment

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The discussion was regarding Evans Ranch in Colorado not Skinwalker Ranch. Has anyone to date pinpointed the location of this mysterious ranch? I have a few solids leads now but need further confirmation. In some ways the Evans Ranch is as intriguing if not more so than Skinwalker. No where does Hunt for the Skinwalker Book discuss much communication between the entities and the researchers. (other than Eric Davis's momentary possession).

“There were multiple voices that spoke in unison telepathically,” Davis candidly explained, regarding the Skinwalker attack, “The voices were monotone males with a very terse, threatening tone … Four senses were in their control so there was no odor, sound, smell, or touch, and overall body motion was frozen (as in the muscles that would not respond).

edit on 13-1-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

help me solve this mystery, I know its right around here.... I've narrowed it down.

link to google map location
edit on 13-1-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

hiii_98
a few people made references to the ranch in Colorado and vague statements about its location. I have been trying for some time to pin down the exact coordinates to where this ranch is. I believe someone called it the "old evans ranch". Also the only known military base around skinwalker is Dugway Proving Grounds, which is a good distance away.

Finally I was reading the article on the mathematics and locations of these hotspots and scientific bases.

www.auforn.com...

how can this mathematical equation be applied to skinwalker? Using it as a starting point could other hotspot locations be uncovered?

Hard to take that page seriously when:

1) It gets the speed of light wrong.

2) It makes stuff up to support it's weak proposition:

144000 minus 143906.1140 = 93.886028 divided by the Time Harmonic = 3.477260296
of 27 reciprocal = 0.28758272-07 Harmonic

This is matter/Anti-matter Harmonic (exact value). It's this harmonic that is directly associated with matter transfer and time displacement. The implications of this are quite staggering given the sort of phenomenon observed in the area.

Time Harmonic? Matter/Anti-Matter Harmonic (exact value).....

LOL WUT?

More New Age babble dressed up to "sound sciency" but with no real science done.
edit on 13-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
on a side note and in spirit of this discussion I came across this interesting notation in Lars Hoss book

Another interesting fact I determined is that the Satan Butte Case and the Utah Skinwalker Ranch Case lie on the same Longitude? 109.8546 and 109.8650 – Coincidence? Ley Line?

what I am trying to conclude is if the Colorado ranch also lies on the same line of longititude. I'm NOT good with coordinates and need some help with this one.

as I pointed out in my website I found the exact location of the Black Forest Colorado Haunting Ranch
skinwalkerranch.org...

here is a direct link to that location: link

so is there any latitudinal or longitude similarities between Skinwalker Ranch, Satan's Butte, Evans ranch, and Black Forest Haunting Ranch ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join