It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Phenomena on Rocky Mountain Ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow thanks! I find the Skinwalker Ranch stories very interesting so I'm looking forward to checking this out in greater detail. Very spooky stuff.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
LOVE IT love it

starred and flagged

well put together fellow ATSer

+3 more 
posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by groingrinder

I don't think the idea of a corpse bloating and stretching the skin till it tears to be that out of this world. Experiments have shown that this can cause clean, straight tears in the hide of cattle.

More logical than space men dicing up animals...and not just animals...one type of animal.

Not saying it's impossible that aliens have an affinity for cows and nothing else, but I'll side with what we know for now (while keeping an open mind of course).

National Geographic Study
Explanation at around 2:30.
edit on 20-5-2013 by MmmPie because: link

You obviously haven't looked into Cattle Mutilations more than what National Geographic has told you.

In case you didn't get the memo: National Geographic is just another microphone for the Government to spout it's agenda/propaganda

Other than wildlife shows, they continually debunk everything from, UFOs, CropCircles, 9/11, and much much more.

They have a formula of:
-Present both sides of the story
-Bring up all the irrelevant accounts of said phenomenon
-Present some other theory while using "science" to claim the opposing theory is false
-Subtly criticize and ridicule those making the fantastic claims
-End the show with a biased opinion which always happens to be in line with the Governments opinion.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So, what's causing them?

I'd really like to know (as would countless others).

Like I said, I'm open to hearing a more reasonable explanation, as long as there's some evidence to back it up of course.

Have at it.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Highly highly intriguing post, I'm shocked I've never come across this before.

What is interesting is how they referenced a military base within sight of the ranch. Either this is some sort of top secret/elevated clearance facility where no one talks or I just haven't heard of any testimony from those on base. Many of you are much more versed in the realm of UFO's and whatnot so maybe you have, but I figure surely the installment is aware of the activity.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Pants3204 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Awesome. This is within reasonable road trip distance.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am also curious about some of the physiological episodes they encountered in the home.

One of the occurrences they spoke about was when it was very cold and they were all huddled in the living room with electric heaters watching television when they all experienced some sort of phenomena such as elevated heart rate and paranoia. The first thing that came to my mind was perhaps one or more of the heaters was outgassing toxic fumes in the confined environment they were in, although I don't think they would all feel symptoms simultaneously like was described. There can be several rationalizations for the events at the ranch but then there are some that are just (seemingly) far too bizarre to be explained, outside of heavy hallucinogenics for all that were involved or something of that nature.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Pants3204 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Have you ever read into the cattle mutilations that happened at Skinwalker ranch? They literally happened within 20 to 30 mins of the ranchers seeing the cow. Now, I don't know what cases the national geographic used to deunk the phenomena with, but I doubt it was any from that ranch.
edit on 20-5-2013 by gnarkill1529 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well I heard of the skinwalker ranch before and if I recall from coasttocoast am...Bigelow aerospace bought that ranch and for a lengthy period, collected scientific data... Someone then wrote a book etc....But I never saw any footage or photos of anything..just a lot of talk... If a team of scientists cant collect hard proof...then what does that tell you.

Having said that, who knows, according to mathematics, there are higher dimensions...ones we cant sense but are there all the same...so who knows...but stories without proof are just stories. The fact military bases are usually close by these alleged phenomena..would lead me to think there is a more earthly and human cause behind these things... Perhaps someone put something in the water supply...Also, if I remember right, Colorado was a nuclear test site back in the day, and I have heard speculation that the military did those cattle mutilations to find out the long term effects of the radiation. You don't want to scare people by telling them their water and food may have high levels of radiation...it's easier to say aliens are cutting out cattle organs...it's less scary that what the truth may be.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

If you didn't know the scientist that worked for Bigelow out there all had to sign Non-Disclosure agreements. Once that happened, we were lucky to get stories and the book written by George Knapp And Colm Keller

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnarkill1529

If you didn't know the scientist that worked for Bigelow out there all had to sign Non-Disclosure agreements. Once that happened, we were lucky to get stories and the book written by George Knapp And Colm Keller

Haha, OK, I will buy that...but Colm Kelleher was supposed to be the main guy out there...so if he signed a non disclosure agreement what was he doing on coasttocoast am stating things like he saw a big bald, totally black figure appear out of a porthole etc...I could have got that wrong as its ages ago since I head that interview...

Well surely he would have to keep his mouth shut about something like that wouldn't he, if he signed a non disclosure agreement...Whatever ...you clearly want to believe...well so do I...it makes life less boring...but I still require some evidence...but yes i want to believe too, i just am not willing to trust someones story without proof.
edit on 20-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Don't be fooled.

Did the experiment indicated that the sexually organs were absent 48 hrs in. When did the tongue disappear. Please remember that a poorly designed or monitored experiment will not lead to the correct conclussion. These sheriifs my be excellent law enforcement officwers but not experts on experimental design.

I would have used a medical or veterinary expert on post mortems. Haven't they seen CSI?

My only conclussion is "inconclussive due to poor experimetal design".

Rgds

Tiger5
edit on 20-5-2013 by Tiger5 because: typos

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I don't think that Colm Kelleher was the "Main Guy" out there. they did some investigating and wrote a book about what the saw. Unless your going out there then your going to have to believe someone else because, well, your not going out there. I haven't once stated that I "Believe 100%" that everything that was written or said actually happens out there. I find it interesting though and worth discussion.

Edit : And yes I know he lead the NIDS team but that is a completely different story and not for this thread

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
So, what's causing them?
I'd really like to know (as would countless others).
Like I said, I'm open to hearing a more reasonable explanation, as long as there's some evidence to back it up of course.
Have at it.

Cattle Mutilations aren't really my topic in which I save a lot of links for, and document what I have searched.

But, if you have a historical perspective and realize how long it's been going on and follow stories of mutilations, then you'll realize that something more is going on.

Many mutilations have been discovered before bloating occurs as well as pictures being taken before the bloating. This is one of those things you learn, just by keeping an eye on the phenomenon and comparing each new story with a previous one.

Most of us here on ATS fall into a few groups with the following paradigms:
1) Skeptics who are open minded but remain on the fence until physical scientific proof has been given
2) Debunkers who are close minded to most phenomenons and defend the status quo of what the "authority" has told us
3) Believer's who have accepted most phenomenon's as something real based on a certain amount of evidence in which they are willing to use and come up with their own logical conclusions (UFOs, Aliens).
4) We'll leave crazy people out of this.

I fall into the 3rd group for the most part. IMO ... cattle mutilations have been done by both suspects, Our Government and ET's.
edit on 20-5-2013 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So has this Rocky Mountain ranch been turned into a subdivision style property now? If so I would like to know if any kind of paranormal activity is still reported.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Cool thread mirageman,This type of stuff interests me to no end.I read that the skinwalker ranch was bought by billionaire Robert Bigelow.I wonder what his interest in this place is?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
thanks, i remember reading a great thread about this subject but you cant find any of the good threads on ats anymore, thanks for posting really interesting stuff.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I tend to go along with how Jacques Vallee thinks on this subject...
People see UFO's and unexplained phenomena...ive seen some myself...These are real things..but it doesn't mean everyone who says they see things is legit...obviously.
I mean im inclined to believe the patterson Bigfoot film is a real bigfoot...looks real to me...yet nobody has ever found a real body..so its like the UFO phenomena. Its real but you cant pin it down, so these things and creatures would appear to be able to slip in and out of our reality...and if you can have solid objects and living things slip in and out of our reality, that would be something far more interesting and important that simply thinking about aliens from other planets..
It would also mean if you can slip in and out of this reality then what does that mean reality is?
Human consciousness seems to play a big part in all of this..
Going back to the Bigfoot footage...if its real, as i believe it is...the creature looks back with the type of look that suggests it didn't expect to be seen..indicating that usually these huge animals go completely unnoticed..could they be invisible to us normally???. Perhaps only under certain conditions are we open to seeing such things. Perhaps they are not crossing over into our dimension but we are momentarily crossing into theirs....This is what I believe.
edit on 20-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
i remember this whole thing reading about it back in the PE [PREINTERNET ERA] I Always wanted to know where this was , lived near ft carson in the 80s & i wanted to find it then

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I believe you left out the group that thinks all these things can happen because people report them AND they might have had some things happen to them personally BUT they remain skeptical in that they really don't know wth is going on... but are looking into it and making guesses that probably change and mutate every day...

THAT group... but perhaps we were actually included in the last group.
edit on 5/20/2013 by Baddogma because: because my fingers forgot what my mind wanted

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join