It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base - upcoming book by Greg Valdez

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Subterranean alien bases, cattle mutilation, government mind control, military psyops, crashed ET craft, - the Dulce myth has intrigued and fascinated for decades. This could potentially be the definitive book on the enigma.

Greg has used the files of his father, Gabe Valdez, who was a friend of Paul Bennewitz. Since the 80s the Dulce story has grown out of all proportion like some mutated tentacled monster. Bennewitz was consumed by that monster.

This book will hopefully clear the murky waters in which the tentacled creature dwells and should sit nicely with Greg Bishop's Project Beta.

Great discussion between Bishop and Valdez here

In 1976, Gabe Valdez became one of the leading investigators into the cattle mutilation mystery that was spreading across the United States.
As he started investigating the mutilations on the Gomez ranch outside of Dulce, New Mexico, he stumbled into much more than he bargained for.
His investigative findings led to a close relationship with Paul Bennewitz who was involved in a massive government-authorized disinformation campaign originating out of Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The harrowing tale of Paul Bennewitz led to the story of the alleged underground "alien" base near Dulce, New Mexico.
The true story is full of plot twists that were intentionally created by Air Force Intelligence and other clandestine Intelligence agencies associated with the United States Government.
This book will separate fact from fiction and you will finally be able to see the truth.
Was there a strange pattern of deception and mind-control programs in and around Dulce, New Mexico?
Were CIA, NSA, Los Alamos Labs and the Air Force participants in this?
Was there a reason why Robert Bigelow's National Institute of Discovery Sciences (NIDS) abandoned its full investigations of the Redding Ranch, just north of Mt. Archuleta on the Colorado side?
Were NIDS and Bigelow Aerospace funded as a black budget CIA project to prevent scrutiny and accountability?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Yep, I recognized Norio Hayakawa just by his voice, didn't need to see who was in the video.

Dulce, this is like the hottest spot for me when it comes to the subject, the one that I care more about any other UFO case. And yet, the story has made such a big stretch that the descriptions of human-alien hybrids, reptilians and ...

However, making animal-human experiments is in the scope even of the current technology, thus the mutilations. I just don't see where aliens fit in. For example, after Paul Bennewitz come the stories of Thomas Castello and Phil Schneider. Either Castello never existed and the whole story with him was fabricated, or the true story was stretched into reptilians with flash weapons, that makes it a fine Sci Fi and I mean even better than Star Trek and Star Gate. In fact, Visitors, V emerged from these stories.

There goes also Phil Schneider, around who there is the contradictory stories, some true, some doubtful.

GValdez has already been here on ATS around a year ago, I've even taken part in this thread. I am not sure if that was Gabe Valdez or Greg Valdez. 'GValdez' promised to release some photos and information, something we never saw until this time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually, this thread tells:

I am Gabe's son and I was with him at Paul's house when we saw the images on the computer screen. We viewed several images that for lack of a better term seemed like "alien" images.

Probably they decided to release those things in a book. I would like someone who buys that book to retell what it is about, I want to know what is more different from the rest of the stories heard here. S+F for the thread, thanks OP.
edit on 22-7-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Whens it out?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
Whens it out?

The end of this month, I believe.

Here's Valdez's website that should give more details.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
reply to post by torsion

Yep, I recognized Norio Hayakawa just by his voice, didn't need to see who was in the video.

Yeah, what a voice! Sounds like he's promoting a 50s scifi movie!

Dulce, this is like the hottest spot for me when it comes to the subject,

Fascinating for sure, but maybe for all the wrong reasons.

...after Paul Bennewitz come the stories of Thomas Castello and Phil Schneider. Either Castello never existed and the whole story with him was fabricated...

There's no real evidence that Costello existed and Schneider seemed to make stuff up as he went along. Seems he too lost his mind to the point where he took his own life. Will be interesting to see what Valdez has to say in the book about these characters.

GValdez has already been here on ATS around a year ago, I've even taken part in this thread. I am not sure if that was Gabe Valdez or Greg Valdez. 'GValdez' promised to release some photos and information, something we never saw until this time.

In the Greg Bishop discussion he mentions a video that he has and says he will be posting it on his website.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
most people can't strangle themselves with a tube, i'm sure phil couldn't

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

I alway thought maybe he was both right and mad?

The aliens may just be a product of his madness but there may be a secret base at least somewere in that area.

I know the UK it litterd with old WW2 and Cold war bunkers.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

reply to post by torsion

Yeah, what a voice! Sounds like he's promoting a 50s scifi movie!

He has never been a promoter and in fact Norio is one of the credible researchers, Secondly, if this is Greg Valdez wanted to make money out of it, I dont see why this should always hurt one's credibility. Unless a millionaire, people do need money, doesnt mean always has to make up stories, there can ALWAYS BE TRUE THINGS in those books.

Fascinating for sure, but maybe for all the wrong reasons.

I have seen pics of helis over the area, locals say so, i dont see why one should be certain there is no such base when having clues about it

There's no real evidence that Costello existed and Schneider seemed to make stuff up as he went along. Seems he too lost his mind to the point where he took his own life.

Considering what kind of 'sucides' exist in the world when one touches a sensitive topic, there may not be a suicide, nothing was conclusive - but i take into account some dicrepancies in some facts

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Geezers, I almost missed this. Bumpity for now, back with commentary later.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yayyyy!!! One one of my favorite topics! It's about time!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

The Thomas Costello and Phil S. stories are false. The website will have the proof to show why the stories are false and the book will have the details to explain why the stories are false and why they were started. There is 40 years of information that has been mixed and diluted so that very few people can truly understand what happened. If I tried to write all the details in a blog no one will be able to understand what really happened, and I would end up writing another book.

I lived in Dulce and I was with my dad as he met every good and bad investigator or expert who ever showed interest in Dulce. The book was the easiest way to explain what really happened, trust me it is not for money. I would have to sell so many books to make money, I promise that was not the motivation for the book. I can post photos all day, but if people do not understand what they represent, the photos mean nothing.

The website will have all of my dads files to view for free with an explanation for each piece of evidence or each photo. People can make their own conclusions based on real evidence. It costs me a lot of money to provide free information to everyone so I created the website to provide as much free information as possible.

The real story about Dulce is different from the majority of the information posted on the internet or various websites. The photos and evidence will prove why most of the information is false, or in other instances, true, depending on the situation. If anyone wants to know what happened, I can try to explain what happened to the best of my ability, but a short post on the internet does not usually explain everything. If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I can do my best to answer your questions. The book was meant to set the record straight and document my dad's story, because it's an important story, but it might not necessarily what you have read or been told of in the past. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GVALDEZ

I for one am looking forward to it and appreciate your participation on ATS. I caught some of your posts and your sincerity is a no-brainer for me. Also, will the book be available as a Kindle addition?

I think your pop was a darn fine investigator that went where the evidence led him. Kudos and respect for setting the record straight.

edit on 22-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you, yes it will be available on mobi and epub. Hopefully by the end of the week, with no promises.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GVALDEZ

Hi Gabe, thanks for responding.

I was always suspicious of the validity of the Costello character and never had faith in Phil Schnieder's tales - they had entertainment value but that was all. Look forward to reading your take on them.

The book was the easiest way to explain what really happened, trust me it is not for money.

I'm sure you haven't written the book to make money and I wouldn't have a problem with it if you did. I've had books published on fringe topics and can confirm that the amount of time that goes into research and writing doesn't pay off as a worthwhile hourly £ rate! It's something you do because you want to do it.

The real story about Dulce is different from the majority of the information posted on the internet or various websites.

Which is why I'm sure your book will be important though I imagine those who hold hard to the grey/reptilian agenda will be disappointed and will probably choose to disbelieve the reality of the situation even when the true facts are presented to them. Killing a long-standing wide-spread myth isn't going to be easy!

I'll be buying a hard copy once it's available. Good luck with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
What puzzles me is why there was such a disinformation campaign directed at Paul Bennewitz. If someone believes that there are aliens at Dulce, why should the US government/USAF care? Presumably it's because there really is super secret stuff going on down there that the US government doesn't want anyone to know about?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

Paul stumbled onto a classified military aircraft project. That's what started the campaign against him.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GVALDEZ

Sometimes all the UFO and Alien talkabout can be narrowed down to a simple question that needs a simple answer and this can very much let the whole UFO topic die.. or not. It revolves around the belief or wish that there is another civilization more technologically, spiritually and maybe even physiologically advanced than us. Without that, no one will care about what new missile, weapon or aircraft the military invented - No one from all seeking the idea of other world life.

Is there another race of beings (whether from another planet, another dimension or ancient inhabitants of our Earth living underground considered by many in the past religious centuries as 'demons') or all is fabricated to hide military technology?

And a simples 'Yes, there are other beings' or 'Yes, it was all made up to prevent exposure of classified military projects' will let the topic die. Some UFOs reports with symbols, abductions, every single person throughout the UFO history has lied and some civilians were given money to keep the myth with fake stories of abductions?

I am being objective, I take nothing as a fact, what would be shocking for me is how many people have no dignity and would fool the world for sixty years for a couple of bucks. Then the world would definitely need a change, a new order with collapsed economic and money system. Never ending documents just to say 'we are having our own new technology based on our own efforts' seems way too much of an effort. Less people would care, less whistleblowers exactly if they knew it was all about military projects and not aliens.

- Phil Schneider showed some pictures of allegedly secret military aircraft - he commited a suicide or he was 'suicided' for the same projects? Why did he die then? The pictures of some projects he showed? Why did he invent the stories of shooting aliens underground?

- Why was the whole story with Castello invented?

- Doesn't the military want all these civilians to get the heck out of Area 51 and stop driving nearby, why would they create such a disinformation campaign with aliens that would only make people intrude even more, that means more trouble? - I've asked this question myself many times and I found it unreasonable for me to do all that.

- Or regardless of whether reverse engineered technology or not, what kind of technology could possibly trigger such a big coverup? Travel across the stars? And (insert anything in sci fi movies you can think of)? I really doubt a simple newer weapon or aircraft is the reason for all that...

- creating UFO stories to cover up military projects only makes people think there may be reverse engineered highly advanced tech, how does adding aliens HELP the secrecy of military projects when this demands even more questions and more people to dig deep?

- How come not a single whistle-blower came to say and present evidence that the whole UFO phenomena was invented to hide military projects? And yet often whisleblowers for 'yes we have contact with other beings'.
edit on 25-7-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Exciting, one of my favorite topics!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

- Doesn't the military want all these civilians to get the heck out of Area 51 and stop driving nearby, why would they create such a disinformation campaign with aliens that would only make people intrude even more, that means more trouble? - I've asked this question myself many times and I found it unreasonable for me to do all that.

- Or regardless of whether reverse engineered technology or not, what kind of technology could possibly trigger such a big coverup? Travel across the stars? And (insert anything in sci fi movies you can think of)? I really doubt a simple newer weapon or aircraft is the reason for all that...

- creating UFO stories to cover up military projects only makes people think there may be reverse engineered highly advanced tech, how does adding aliens HELP the secrecy of military projects when this demands even more questions and more people to dig deep?

- How come not a single whistle-blower came to say and present evidence that the whole UFO phenomena was invented to hide military projects? And yet often whisleblowers for 'yes we have contact with other beings'.

That was a really good post, ImpactoR, and some excellent questions.

I personally try and answer some of them in the thread linked in my signature.

For one thing, I--and I'm pretty sure no one else is either--is suggesting that the entire UFO phenomena was created to hide top secret tech but, rather, the phenomenon has undoubtedly been used, at times, for just such a reason.

Now, why would some gubmint boys seemingly generate intense interest around particular military installations? In the case of Paul Bennewitz, it appears they took the focus off something highly secret at Kirtland/Manzano and focused attention somewhere less sensitive.

Then we have different military organizations--and their scientists--interested in different and varied projects---so what works for one group may cause another agency some heartburn.

Admittedly, it's a muddled mess. That's why I believe it's important to clearly define that which IS ufological disinformation so we can focus our attention on the truly anomalous rather than the ever-present mythology. Peace, brother.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GVALDEZ
reply to post by torsion

The Thomas Costello and Phil S. stories are false. The website will have the proof to show why the stories are false and the book will have the details to explain why the stories are false and why they were started. There is 40 years of information that has been mixed and diluted so that very few people can truly understand what happened. If I tried to write all the details in a blog no one will be able to understand what really happened, and I would end up writing another book.

Thanks for contributing here.
I'll read your book when it is available.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join