It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Also, do you realize that women are constantly PREYED UPON by men. They are smaller than men, less violent. Women are looked at like prey, all the time.

If you were constantly being eyed, being played, being deceived by men who just want to screw you, you'd want someone strong around to get your back. This is why good looking women like men who can protect them. Because losers and creeps and players and lonely perverts are everywhere all trying to get into this woman's pants because she of how she looks, not WHO SHE IS.

So a woman finds a boyfriend or husband who likes her, not her body, and protects her, by "bullying" men who just want to have sex with her, and your blaming her for this?

edit on 19-5-2013 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

I don't believe this above.

Women want alpha males to protect them from men they perceive to be 'losers', 'creeps' and 'lonely perverts'. A lot of women dismiss most men who are socially awkward and lack confidence or are timid and passive as having these negative attributes (loser, creep etc.) which is why they marginalise these men in social situations which often then turns these alienated men into those very same things. Some women then also manipulate their confident husbands and boyfriends into bullying weaker males because a weak male is an affront to what women consider 'normal' which is an intolerant social darwinistic view on life that all men must be socially accepted, confident and competitive and any who deviate from this are scapegoated and marginalised to the fringes of social existence and condemned to become 'loners' and women are responsible for this through ignoring and rejecting quiet passive males.

edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Nevermind.

edit on 19-5-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"Women are dumb and basically monkeys" says the so called nice and caring guy....

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think the premise here is flawed. To start with one equates brashness with being an "alpha male"? People of both sexes have different personalities. To think that a quite man isn't an alpha has been the detriment to many a loud mouthed individual.

We are all different and want/need different things. Characterization really doesn't work.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

Did you ever consider blaming yourself for your problems?

Or is it everyone else's fault you can't talk to girls?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Well if these are generalisations they are based on my own experiences so therefore valid I've seen many women have relationships with alpha males ranging from the confident and socially accepted ones (or smug idiots to put it politely), the arrogant and loud ones to the downright cruel and nasty ones.

I've also seen every quietly spoken, socially awkward, timid and passive male such as myself be universally ignored or laughed at by women.

When it comes down to it women are dependant on socially accepted, confident males who are outgoing and always in my experience these males are usually arrogant, smug, assertive or ambitious (they step on others to get where they want in life) in some way which proves women are primarily attracted to confidence in males more than anything else even if the said male is a good person or not.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Most of the women I know would be appalled to think they need someone else to defend their rights.

**Disclaimer: what you are about to read is highly dramatized and is only intended to convey the general theme of the American woman. Any offense or indignation experienced through reading the following article is waived by your choice to continue reading said article.**

"I am a strong, independent woman, and I don't need no man to tell me what to do or how to do it. I have given birth! Do you know what that's like? Try pushing a watermelon [insert highly graphic description]! And you think you know what labor is? Don't even try pretending like I'm a china doll or some fragile piece of glass! Without me, you'd be nothing! You wouldn't have no clean clothes, no clean house, no clean dishes, and no sandwiches! You wanna talk about needing help? I'm the one who does all the work around here! Nobody helps me unless it's to get my clothes off!"

...Yeah. Women like to be protected. Right. They do just fine fending off their imaginary insecurities all by themselves.
edit on 19-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Most of the women I know would be appalled to think they need someone else to defend their rights.

Heh... same here actually...

This is Canada hun, we grow em tough up here... We don't pull out a gun, we settle things the old fashion way, and then have a beer together... Usually...

"I am a strong, independent woman, and I don't need no man to tell me what to do or how to do it.

Im sure...

I have given birth! Do you know what that's like? Try pushing a watermelon [insert highly graphic description]! And you think you know what labor is?

Easy there tiger!

I don't believe that post was directed at you...

Don't even try pretending like I'm a china doll or some fragile piece of glass!

Without me, you'd be nothing! You wouldn't have no clean clothes, no clean house, no clean dishes, and no sandwiches!

I like sandwiches...

You wanna talk about needing help? I'm the one who does all the work around here! Nobody helps me unless it's to get my clothes off!"

because you can't take them off yourself?

Just wondering...

By the way... who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

Geez

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Tell me this isn't going to be another thread that 2 members destroy with pettiness.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

this isn't going to be another thread that 2 members destroy with pettiness....

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Confidence is important man. Not the confidence you project. The confidence you feel in yourself. What I mean is that you do certain things. They work out, great. They don't, no skin off my butt. Go again. It's actually about YOU. Anyone else? Screw them. Unless it's Mom.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Confidence is important in social situations to the point where it is oppressive. However confidence is external and sometimes not who we really are beneath this exterior. So for women to ignore men who do not have the confidence to function in social situations or any confidence at all is unforgivable.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Unforgiveable?

Why is It their job to attract you?

I don't see how women are guilty for not being interested in you...

Consider the possibility that you might be boring to a woman if you're timid and quiet

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface

Confidence is important in social situations to the point where it is oppressive. However confidence is external and sometimes not who we really are beneath this exterior. So for women to ignore men who do not have the confidence to function in social situations or any confidence at all is unforgivable.

What is unforgivable is your constant characterizing of all women.

When will you understand that a woman is a PERSON, and can think for herself? Your argument is flawed because you are working from a flawed premise....to whit, that all women prefer the alpha male and will always choose an alpha male as a partner.

It's as insulting as me stating that all men only care about sex, and that is how they choose their mates.

You're leaving out the human factor.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Um, that's not how it works man. Even look at the animal world. The Peacock. The Betta. Birds without number. I could go on. It's up to YOU to attract the female. Even the animal kingdom says so. So what makes you attractive? Go with that and have the same social circle as the person you would meet. It's not likely that a couple of bikers are going to meet in a church. You get my drift.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Jesus can we stomp on this kids confidence some more? Lack of experience isn't a reason to crap on someone.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by smyleegrl

Jesus can we stomp on this kids confidence some more? Lack of experience isn't a reason to crap on someone.

Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom and bounce before you wake up man...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I've read all of your posts into page 2. You are assigning blame to the wrong area. It's not women that are the problem it is you. You are smart enough to realize what you are doing wrong yet apparently not strong enough to change. Become a little rambunctious. Learn to enjoy a little bit of aggression. You don't have to compromise your personality but you must be able to put your foot down, stand up, and go after what you want. That is not a character flaw.

You are wrong with your assumption that women only go for Alpha males. They "go after" strong(and I don't mean just in the physical sense), confident males.

I do sympathize with you because I had similar experiences myself. Confidence issues. Although I did not blame the women. I remember many situations where all I had to do was assert myself. I knew the woman was attracted to me. She knew I was attracted to her. My inaction was a deal breaking turn off. Took me a while to learn what I was doing wrong.

Regarding your statements about passing on violent genes, survival of the fittest, and so on; I find that to be laughable. Humans are animals. Animals compete to survive. It's just the way it is. It has been that way for humans for the great majority of our history. Only since the Industrial Revolution has that situation began to change. Barking at the Moon about how unfair life is will not accomplish anything. In the past you would simply have died off.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ahh this threads funny!

Nice one SmyleeGrl!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Unforgiveable?

Why is It their job to attract you?

I don't see how women are guilty for not being interested in you...

Consider the possibility that you might be boring to a woman if you're timid and quiet

No one should be lost.

But there are many males who are lost because they have been denied what other (less deserving people) have in life. It is a great injustice women have perpetrated through ignoring males because they are timid and quiet and deemed to be weak. I would never dismiss any person be they male or female as 'boring' because they are timid and quiet and I prefer these people (for I am one myself) and the confident, popular and socially accepted are fascists. Unfortunately quiet, timid and passive omega males like myself who are socially awkward appear to be evolutionarily aberrations who inevitably disappear from the gene pool.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join