It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 9
43
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface
 


first no problem my man,
second im not being hysterical just pointing out that you are coming across as the "nutter who shoots up his school" type (well mainly the cheerleaders and jocks)
im not saying you will but thats how your coming across bud, you blame women for not noticing you and yet say you hide away from society,
have you tried online dating because you seem to be well versed behind a keyboard so start off like that my friend,
and where bouts in england you from bud, im up north, "yorkshire born an bread, broad shoulders, nowt int head"




posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Even a woman always whining with extreme self esteem issues is not going to be interesting in a male equivalent and will inevitably ignore and reject me in favour of the alpha males.
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


I'm not particularly good at anything and don't really enjoy doing anything anymore (except maybe eating) I enjoy watching old television programmes and reading occasionally. I try not to go out as often as possible but when I do I walk around aimlessly for hours on end but even that wears me down now.

I thought (and hoped) the ufo's would have taken me away by now.



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface
 


Not true. You're a very articulate writer, that's obvious to everyone reading this thread.

You enjoy reading? Great! Join a book club and meet like minded people. They even have online book clubs if you'd prefer anonymity.

What do you do for a living? If that's to personal, don't answer.



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface
reply to post by Akragon
 


I'm not particularly good at anything and don't really enjoy doing anything anymore (except maybe eating) I enjoy watching old television programmes and reading occasionally. I try not to go out as often as possible but when I do I walk around aimlessly for hours on end but even that wears me down now.

I thought (and hoped) the ufo's would have taken me away by now.




well you have a sense of humor... that's a start...

Do you have a gym close to you?

IF you do, get a membership... It doesn't mean you have to turn into a muscle bound meat head, but its a social place... You like to read... is there a library in your city?

I've heard libraries are hot spots for women... Personally I don't see it but others might...

Walks are good... you have no activities, or shows you like?

Have you been on Plenty of fish?

That's a good place to chat... but don't expect much

Hell... make some friends here... theres lots of people from the UK on ATS


edit on 19-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by fadedface
 


Actually women like confidence, and are usually turned off by a bully...


Totally untrue! I actually put this theory to the test one evening. I do not bring women home often. One night I told a roommate that I was going to go out of my way to be the biggest jerk I could.

I bullied everyone, treated them like pieces of crap on the bottom of my shoe. By the end of the evening when it was time to come home, I did not come home alone.




Yes they prefer the alpha male to some coward... but isn't the reason obvious?

You outlined it in your post somewhat...

We as males are supposed to be the protectors... and if you're a coward... who are you going to protect?


This part I do agree with, however one must think...

How do you suppose these protectors got that way? Many of them at some point or another were bullies.



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface
reply to post by Akragon
 


I thought (and hoped) the ufo's would have taken me away by now.


well you see aliens are only looking to abduct the confident types... lol just kidding
you seem like an intelligent guy, i also like old movies and tv and eating,
i really like 80s movies but that was my birth decade, they just dont make movies like they used to....
i think you will overcome this crap your feeling you just need some good people to help you (ats, especially smileygirl she seems genuinely helpful towards you)



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface
Even a woman always whining with extreme self esteem issues is not going to be interesting in a male equivalent and will inevitably ignore and reject me in favour of the alpha males.
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)


Wrong. A woman with self esteem issues is going to sound exactly like you. Always believing that men will reject her for someone more beautiful. She never believes anyone could possibly be interested in her, when there are so many attractive women out there.

So talk to her, and be open to what happens.



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal
 


Theres always the exception bro...

Being a bully works for some people... but theres usually a bigger bully somewhere...

Chances are it wasn't the Bulling that got you the girl though... you probably amused someone... or that person saw right through you... Girls aren't stupid... they can smell a fake a mile away

Besides I was actually talking about that guy who thinks hes the toughest guy in the room type bully...

Over compensating like a freak... that rarely ever works


edit on 19-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The alpha/beta debate is a load of trash. The reason why is that there is no physical barrier between so called "alphas" and "betas;" it is entirely personality based. You are either attractive or unattractive. If you don't like yourself, how can you expect other people to like you?



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Do you have a gym close to you?

IF you do, get a membership... It doesn't mean you have to turn into a muscle bound meat head, but its a social place... You like to read... is there a library in your city?

I've heard libraries are hot spots for women... Personally I don't see it but others might...


edit on 19-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)


I spend a lot of time in libraries but I never read much in them they seem to be good places to congregate with fellow male social outcasts. The only place where you can guarantee never to see an alpha male or if you do the roles between them and me suddenly become reversed in some obscure way. No that I'd ever want to be competitive or win at anything because I don't believe in winning or losing and if anything I think failure should be rewarded.
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface
 


I swear im gonna name my first hemroid after you...

:bnghd:

IF its not whether you win or lose... Its how you play the game right?

You're not playing man... You're sitting on the sidelines...

Listen to smyleegrl dude, shes a smart one...

I need a beer...



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl
 


Well I doubt I'll ever be in such a situation and would probably wouldn't know what to say anyone but thanks for the therapy all the same.



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface
reply to post by smyleegrl
 


Well I doubt I'll ever be in such a situation and would probably wouldn't know what to say anyone but thanks for the therapy all the same.



Hello usually works pretty well...




posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface
 


not failure as such should be rewarded but the willingness to participate should regardless of the outcome,
anyways dude its getting late here as you may know, and i need my alpha sleep lol
i really do wish you all the best and mabye we could chat some more on this subject tomorrow when ive had a little sleep,
thank you for starting this thread and i would also applaud smyleegrl and Akragon for their contributions
Goodnight ATS
and all the best op!
Peace.

edit on 19-5-2013 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2013 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface
reply to post by smyleegrl
 


Well I doubt I'll ever be in such a situation and would probably wouldn't know what to say anyone but thanks for the therapy all the same.


Just smile and make eye contact. I guarantee she'll smile back. When she does, just ask her what she's reading?

Corny, but it will get the conversation started.



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface
 


In my limited experience as a woman, my sexual attraction to a man is the most influential of my decisions to date him. I love sex, but I want someone who can please me physically, and being in a relationship is usually the guy's idea(I don't want to get married, I just want to have fun). I go along for the amazing sex, and try to get to know him. Unfortunately, those men who are attractive to me, are also very attracted to themselves. Most good-looking/sexually exciting males seem to know they are attractive and use it to their full, self-serving advantage. Moral of the story, 'bad boys' are usually thrilling sexual partners, and women are just too naive to realize the reality of the collective condition of male ability to treat women as human beings. Advice to women, stay out of a relationship, have fun with your body, and cherish your friends.



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
reply to post by fadedface
 


im not saying you will but thats how your coming across bud, you blame women for not noticing you and yet say you hide away from society,



Well I'm a pacifist so anything violent abhors me and I find it disgusting how society seems to cast negative aspersions on people who they have excluded and marginalised and made 'easy targets' out of them (whether it be certain types of individual or minority groups) because they don't have a voice. The general populace should take a look at itself for a change and remember the majority of Germans supported Hitler. People in groups relinquish the ability to think for themselves and are capable of far greater atrocities than any individual.

I'm from the Midlands myself and no I have never tried online dating and don't have any intention of doing so and this country seems to demonstrate the worst in ham fisted alpha males and parochial females.


edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
reply to post by fadedface
 


im not saying you will but thats how your coming across bud, you blame women for not noticing you and yet say you hide away from society,



Well I'm a pacifist so anything violent abhors me and I find it disgusting how society seems to cast negative aspersions on people who they have excluded and marginalised and made 'easy targets' out of them (whether it be certain types of individual or minority groups) because they don't have a voice. The general populace should take a look at itself for a change and remember the majority of Germans supported Hitler. People in groups relinquish the ability to think for themselves and are capable of far greater atrocities than any individual.


edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)


aha but the individual was called hitler and he only had one ball so was clearly acting out lol
also your part of a group yourself, its called the ats community
nite nite
edit on 19-5-2013 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dulce5cinco
 


Well proof from the horses mouth there that women find 'bad boys' thrilling!



new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join