It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

You've got issues, and you're blaming all women for those issues. Women don't like quiet, timid, passive guys for a reason. They don't communicate. They won't stand up for themselves, or their mate, and they are self absorbed. Girls don't like men who throw themselves pity parties any more than men like a self deprecating female.

Stop blaming all women for your own shortcomings. I wouldn't want to go out with you either.

Temper Temper. He might be judging the woman for not being up to his ideal, but is he not right to have those ideals even if they are hard to find on this planet. The heart wants what it wants and he seem to want the smart highly cognative and brainiac soulmate instead of the pretty packaged girl with the cognative behaviour capability that can be close to Homo habilis. What you want is not important. What a woman who is close to his ideal want is important.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Your a perfect example of the typical hypocritical nature of females initially being attracted to the alpha male for reasons of procreation but after that is done you eventually realize what a utter egotistical idiot the alpha male is and then when you get older and don't have as many options and also do not need to procreate you eventually find a beta male.

I would have respected your story had it actually been the beta male you procreated with and not the alpha male but we know this is not how females function. When it comes to procreation females will always be first and foremost attracted to the alpha male regardless of whether he is an arrogant egotistical idiot or not.
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface
This is also a form of bullying on the part of the female in my opinion by ignoring the quiet male and instead giving attention to the alpha male.

Oh good lord... it isn't a form of bullying. Making a choice isn't bullying. When you get turned down for a job do you call the boss/owner a bully? Blaming others for your own shortcomings is childish.

You seem like one of those people who would get in a drinking & driving accident, then sue the liquor manufacturer because their product got you drunk.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

So what you gonna do about it? Maybe try online dating, pick up some divorcee, who had the bad boy experience and didn't like it. That's my advice.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by kaylaluv

Alpha males are not bullies in the sense that they have insecurities rather in the sense that they dominate social interaction and marginalise quieter males in social situations. This in itself is a form of bullying in my opinion and one which women are particularly drawn to.

For example if you put a woman alone in a room with a loud and confident alpha male and a quiet and passive male who is polite but socially awkward the female would immediately gravitate towards the alpha male. This is also a form of bullying on the part of the female in my opinion by ignoring the quiet male and instead giving attention to the alpha male.

Well, that depends. If by socially awkward, you mean lacking any personality -- then maybe you have a point. I am a not a loud and boisterous person myself, but I enjoy stimulating conversations with people. If I am alone in a room with a loud but dumb blow-hard and a quiet smart guy who enjoys having a conversation about interesting subjects -- I'll go for the smart guy. But if the quiet guy simply won't talk to me about anything and stares at his feet the whole time, I'll just leave the room, because I'm not interested in either guy.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
But when it comes to biological instinct we DON'T HAVE free will. We do what our DNA tells us to do.

Asking people to change their breeding habits is like asking somebody to hold their hand in a large flame for 2 minutes. It goes against what thousands of years of evolution specifically taught us not to do.

Human consciousness is never going to evolve beyond the self propagation of the species which is based on survival of the fittest in this case. If women did effect a change in their consciousness and act on free will and start procreating with less aggressive and quiet males the human race would gradually attain a higher degree of passivity and tolerance because no longer would violent competitive genes be being passed on from one generation to the next.

Women are holding back the progression of the consciousness of humanity through breeding with alpha males.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

But when it comes to biological instinct we DON'T HAVE free will. We do what our DNA tells us to do.

Asking people to change their breeding habits is like asking somebody to hold their hand in a large flame for 2 minutes. It goes against what thousands of years of evolution specifically taught us not to do.

Human consciousness is never going to evolve beyond the self propagation of the species which is based on survival of the fittest in this case. If women did effect a change in their consciousness and act on free will and start procreating with less aggressive and quiet males the human race would gradually attain a higher degree of passivity and tolerance because no longer would violent competitive genes be being passed on from one generation to the next.

Women are holding back the progression of the consciousness of humanity through breeding with alpha males.

What about your parents? Is your father what you would call the typical alpha bully male?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That is a very strong and thought provoking comment. It is obvious that you are an intelligent individual with plenty to offer and I must add that you owe it to yourself to maximise on all that you have. I gave you some pointers in the u2u so please just investigate it I promise it will deliver results for you.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think something is amiss here, but what?

See girls have always flocked to me,I don't mean their attracted to me, and if they are they don't tell me. What I mean is I've always had more friends who are girls than guys in fact I have one guy friend who has been around since middle school.

I've never been a bully, nor do I strut with mochoisim, but I'm incapable of backing down from a fight (despite size or numbers), and I'll die before I see a woman or child hurt.

So women are comfortable with me, and choose me as a friend even talk to me about things I don't want to hear, but I listen intently, and offer advice where I can.

So this leads me to believe they see me as an alfa male, but are not attracted to me as you say they should be, so you're missing some key component here.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I'm gradually becoming less attracted to females and more asexual thankfully and all women from the shallow attractive ones to the smart articulate ones or the average looking ordinary types are all attracted to alpha males and only notice a male if he has confidence. This is wrong in my mind because there are a lot of nice males who have no confidence or social skills who are condemned by women to remain single while the confident smug idiots get no end of attention because they can approach women. Maybe if women gave the quiet males some attention then they would gain the confidence to communicate with them.

I find it quite sickening and cruel that the males women choose as partners for matters of procreation is based on natural selection which propagates the survival of the fittest something which humanity should have evolved away from by now but can't because women are still primarily attracted to alpha males.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by curiouswa

Your a perfect example of the typical hypocritical nature of females initially being attracted to the alpha male for reasons of procreation but after that is done you eventually realize what a utter egotistical idiot the alpha male is and then when you get older and don't have as many options and also do not need to procreate you eventually find a beta male.

I would have respected your story had it actually been the beta male you procreated with and not the alpha male but we know this is not how females function. When it comes to procreation females will always be first and foremost attracted to the alpha male regardless of whether he is an arrogant egotistical idiot or not.

You know, I'm starting to get an understanding of why you're so hostile towards women. I'm also starting to realize why you aren't having any luck with the opposite sex.

Time for some hard truth. I mean this in the most helpful of ways, I'm not trying to hurt you. But I think it needs to be said.

You've decided you're not an alpha male, and that this is the reason you aren't with a woman. Your bitterness is very apparent, and several of your comments are spiraling towards mysoginistic viewpoints. Women pick up on these things, my friend. Your bitterness, your anger...it shows. And it is a singularly unattractive and scary quality.

If a man comes across as bitter and angry towards women, what woman will ever want to go out with him? It's not going to happen.

You are generalizing all women with your statements....and yet you're complaining that you've been generalized as a "non-alpha."" Do you see the irony in this thinking?

Find something you are good at, and let it bolster your self confidence. Then, when you next approach a woman, talk about what you're good at. Your natural self confidence will show, this could make a difference.

However, if you constantly rant about how women are hypocrits and the like, not many women are going to find that attractive.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
apparently you missed the story of the survey that came out last week that women are more attracted to men with guitars.
there's yer answer right there!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I find it quite sickening and cruel that the males women choose as partners for matters of procreation is based on natural selection which propagates the survival of the fittest something which humanity should have evolved away from by now but can't because women are still primarily attracted to alpha males.

The world is sickening and cruel. Most people realize this around 14/15.

Also, if you're relived that you're becoming asexual, then why are you still complaining?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Its also very telling the way women term man such as myself 'scary' or 'freaky' because we're quiet and passive. Women only consider confident and competitive men to be normal and any male who deviates from this is either ridiculed or marginalised by women.

Also what I'm pointing out is simply the truth when it comes to procreation women will always be attracted to the alpha male it is irrelevant to them if the male is a good person or not so long as he has the necessary genes required for procreation.

The way natural selection determines which men women chose for procreation is actually quite 'scary' and unsettling and reminiscent of the way the Nazis ideology paired the fittest and strongest people together.I've always thought women are social Nazis in that they are very social darwinistic.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The way natural selection determines which men women chose for procreation is actually quite 'scary' and unsettling and reminiscent of the way the Nazis ideology paired the fittest and strongest people together.I've always thought women are social Nazis in that they are very social darwinistic.

Dunno if I can even take this seriously anymore lol. I'm not sure if he's a clever troll or just a buffoon.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Its also very telling the way women term man such as myself 'scary' or 'freaky' because we're quiet and passive. Women only consider confident and competitive men to be normal and any male who deviates from this is either ridiculed or marginalised by women.

Also what I'm pointing out is simply the truth when it comes to procreation women will always be attracted to the alpha male it is irrelevant to them if the male is a good person or not so long as he has the necessary genes required for procreation.

I think some good therapy would do wonders for you. If for no other reason than to figure out how to be less angry about your situation. You might even get some tips on how to gain confidence for yourself, which will help you in many facets of your life, not just with the women.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Also, if you're relived that you're becoming asexual, then why are you still complaining?

Because there are many other males like myself who lack confidence and have no social skills who have been condemned to being single and forced to exist as 'loners' by women. I'm speaking for them and raising awareness about how women reject and ignore (and instinctively don't like) genuinely nice quiet passive males and only care about procreating with alpha males.

Its about time more awareness was raised on this and you are right when you said in one of your earlier posts 'life is not a Disney moive' and this should be told to people from a young age so they can be spared from having any illusions about this cruel life.

I would even say that males from a young age particularly quiet males should be taught that only the confident and arrogant males are successful with women so as to spare them any disappointment. I wish someone had of told me that when I was a teenager (edit: even though it was obvious even then)!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by fadedface

Don't blame all women for the words I used. Just so you know, I a rape survivor so I have trust issues with men.

Having said that, you misunderstood what I was calling "scary" about your comments. The fact that you are quiet and passive isn't frightening at all..in fact, some people find it attractive. My husband is quiet and passive, and I love that about him. At the same time, he's supremely confident in himself, but by no means is he an alpha male.

What I consider "scary" about your posts are some of the comments you've made that basically dehumanize women. Also, you're lumping all women together and blaming the lack of humanity's progression on women. Do you not see how this could be concerning to some people?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I was stating biological truths about procreation which have been proved by millions of years of evolution and natural selection.

Don't try and back track as well you where calling me scary because I am quiet and passive or I wouldn't hold such views.

Also I've seen many women 'dehumanize' quiet and passive men by calling them 'loners', 'freaks' and 'weird' so get your facts right before you start talking about people dehumanizing other people!

I don't want to hear anything more from you.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I was stating biological truths about procreation which have been proved by millions of years of evolution and natural selection.

Don't try and back track as well you where calling me scary because I am quiet and passive or I wouldn't hold such views.

Also I've seen many women 'dehumanize' quiet and passive men by calling them 'loners', 'freaks' and 'weird' so get your facts right before you start talking about people dehumanizing other people!

I don't want to hear anything more from you.

Wow, for someone who is supposedly very timid, you sure are being very aggressive right now, and not in a nice way.

Therapy, dude. Get some.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join