It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Excuse my offtopicness.... but my last reply reminded me of this...

Hilarious!!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Excuse my offtopicness.... but my last reply reminded me of this...

Hilarious!!

And what's more they love it

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The characther is important ,the soul and the heart,I mean the size of the heart,a big heart can say it all.

The theta male is from dark corners .He is the strongest.

He is Jack the Stripper,of women.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

All alpha males are bullies or have been at somepoint (its the only way to be an alpha males) because they know what they want and don't mind who they walk over to get it. All women from confident to insecure ones are instinctively attracted to these alpha males traits (hence women are attracted to alpha male bullues) which is also why quiet, passive and timid males like myself get ignored and rejected by all women!
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

I would describe a nice guy as a quiet male like myself who lacks confidence, is socially awkward and overall passive and uncompetitive and is ignored and laughed at by females and bullied by alpha males at the behest of women.

The only nice guys are quiet, passive, uncompetitive and weak omega males.

I think the reason the human race is violent and warlike is because women are still predominately breeding with alpha males and passing on the violent genes to the next generation which is propagating the survival of the fittest.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface
But women prefer a bully to a coward?

What is obvious is that women are attracted to aggressively confident and competitive alpha males whether or not they are nice people is a secondary consideration. Confidence and social acceptance which all alpha males have is the first pre requisite for a woman when selecting a partner. This is social Darwinism and natural selection in action and if you take this to its logical conclusions its no better than Nazism the strong procreating with the strong and the weak disappearing from the gene pool. Women are the upholders of survival of the fittest and natural selection.

Its also not fair that women ignore and reject quiet, passive and timid males because they see us as weak and uncompetitive this again shows the intolerant nature of females.

Nature isn't fair bro. It's pointless complaining about it because they don't even really know they are doing this. It's built in. The brain is a computer designed by evolution to do the most basic things to survive. Eat, sleep, sex. This computer is programmed to find mates with the best genes to make a healthy strong child. There's no way to change it, women are programmed to behave this way. It is what it is. It's not just women though. Men are programmed to find women with certain attributes too. I'm pretty sure you'd never look twice at a woman over 40, right? Know why that is? Men are programmed to find the youngest female they can because younger women are more likely to have reproductive success. So it's not just women who discriminate when selecting a partner. Life isn't a romantic Disney movie, and parents should stop raising their kids to think it is, because when they realize the grim sickening reality of human nature it's a huge blow to the ego.

Anyways I'm not trying to imply I'm "alpha" or anything by dumping this mini-lecture here. I don't know what I am and I don't really care either. Sometimes I wonder how accurate these labels really are, because some people have mixed behavior, like me. I'm not a loudmouth or arrogant in person, but I'm assertive if need be. I probably have less morals than most people in some ways, but in other ways I'll have more. I'll hold the door open for people and pick something up for them if they drop it (politeness has always been a big thing for me) but in other ways I have zero conscience in terms of breaking laws and such. Point being, some people have such a vast mix of dominant and passive behavior that these labels don't fit everybody 100%.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm 28 years old and I've never been in a relationship with a woman, had a girlfriend or even ever had a friend who was female. I'm a quiet and polite person who lacks confidence.

When I was younger I use to naively think that because I was a friendly, polite and quiet person I would eventually attract the interest of a woman now I realize how wrong I was and that women are only interested in alpha males who know what they want and don't care how many people they walk over to get it. The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence in men more than anything else and it doesn't necessarily matter if the man is a good person or not so long as he is confident. Which is why women like 'bad boys' and 'aggressively confident and competitive' men because they are alpha males.

Throughout my life I have been a quiet and polite person lacking in confidence and have always been ignored and sometimes laughed at as well by women and seen them go for the confident and competitive smug males or the aggressive bullies so my views are shaped by my experiences.

Its not right that quiet, polite and socially awkward males like myself are completely ignored or rejected by women and I have no intention and am not capable of changing who I am and there isn't anything wrong with being quiet, over polite and socially awkward and women should start to notice men like me instead of only acknowledging the confident alpha male idiots who compete for their attention.

I just think its sickening and unfair the way women ignore and reject nice quiet males who lack confidence but always fall over themselves for the confident and arrogant idiots. Women aren't worth bothering with because they have a bias against us quiet and polite guys who are uncompetitive and passive.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

you are right.I have noticed this over the years.I think they prefer having brutality as a daily part of life.I myself like life laid back and quiet.It is a sensible way to live,not brutal and violent.but as the old saying goes"to each his own" that's life my friend.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
Remember girls/ladies alpha does mean admirable.

All alpha males are inherently bullies because they are competitive and aggressively confident and care only for themselves and their own success and it is this which so attracts women.

The only genuinely 'nice guys' are weak, passive and timid socially awkward omega males like myself.

You become really passive and timid socially since you get rejected by the girls and therefore loses you confidence. You could have been nice and socially very open if you where surrounded by people who was not putting you down. I agree that the girls are in fact increasing bullying by their acceptance of bullies. The bully is not really the big problem but all the sheep surrounding the bullies that give them right to bully. I was very let down when I realised how unevolved humans really are around me. But there is a positive side to all this. People who are rejected at a high level normally turn inwards and will be able to discover things to a higher level of understanding than what the aggressive bullying kind will do.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dellmonty

you are right.I have noticed this over the years.I think they prefer having brutality as a daily part of life.I myself like life laid back and quiet.It is a sensible way to live,not brutal and violent.but as the old saying goes"to each his own" that's life my friend.

Women thrive on the 'drama', excitement and challenge that an alpha male particularly an alpha male idiot (and most of them are) gives them. Whereas a woman would find a quiet, passive and timid polite male as myself boring and weak. Says it all about women really and I'm glad my attraction toward them is lessening as I get older.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'm 28 years old and I've never been in a relationship with a woman, had a girlfriend or even ever had a friend who was female. I'm a quiet and polite person who lacks confidence.

When I was younger I use to naively think that because I was a friendly, polite and quiet person I would eventually attract the interest of a woman now I realize how wrong I was and that women are only interested in alpha males who know what they want and don't care how many people they walk over to get it. The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence in men more than anything else and it doesn't necessarily matter if the man is a good person or not so long as he is confident. Which is why women like 'bad boys' and 'aggressively confident and competitive' men because they are alpha males.

Throughout my life I have been a quiet and polite person lacking in confidence and have always been ignored and sometimes laughed at as well by women and seen them go for the confident and competitive smug males or the aggressive bullies so my views are shaped by my experiences.

Its not right that quiet, polite and socially awkward males like myself are completely ignored or rejected by women and I have no intention and am not capable of changing who I am and there isn't anything wrong with being quiet, over polite and socially awkward and women should start to notice men like me instead of only acknowledging the confident alpha male idiots who compete for their attention.

I just think its sickening and unfair the way women ignore and reject nice quiet males who lack confidence but always fall over themselves for the confident and arrogant idiots. Women aren't worth bothering with because they have a bias against us quiet and polite guys who are uncompetitive and passive.

I am heartily sorry for your situation but it doesn't have to be that way if you read the u2u I sent and act on the information your life can be transformed in ways you cannot possibly imagine at the moment.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You've got issues, and you're blaming all women for those issues. Women don't like quiet, timid, passive guys for a reason. They don't communicate. They won't stand up for themselves, or their mate, and they are self absorbed. Girls don't like men who throw themselves pity parties any more than men like a self deprecating female.

Stop blaming all women for your own shortcomings. I wouldn't want to go out with you either.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

lol ... you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

uncompetitive and passive males like me who lack confidence.

Underlined portion is where you lose them. Your lack of confidence. Women want security, a lack of confidence gives off the stink of insecurity to their nostrils.

Now you know what the issue is, change yourself. You don't have to be a chest thumping primate to win the heart of a woman, just be confident in yourself and what you can do.

Don't come off desperate either, they'll bolt like a spooked doe if you do.

The sexier a woman is the more competition she's going to have. Not saying you have to go for the ugliest or fattest woman but if you're looking to find a woman to marry and have kids with someday, find one thats grounded in reality. Everyone wants to find love before they die and the clock is ticking.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

No its women who have got the issues for only being attracted to aggressively confident and competitive alpha males who are invariably bullies. It shows how shallow and weak minded women can be that they only acknowledge confident and socially accepted males. Women have got a lot to answer for in rejecting quiet, passive and timid males.

Of course women on a biological level cant help being attracted to alpha male idiots but given that women are sentient intelligent life forms (supposedly) who have free will than they should change their outlook from perpetrating the survival of the fittest through their insistence on procreating only with alpha males and start acknowledging, accepting and even approaching socially awkward males who lack confidence and have no social skills like myself.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

All alpha males are bullies or have been at somepoint (its the only way to be an alpha males) because they know what they want and don't mind who they walk over to get it. All women from confident to insecure ones are instinctively attracted to these alpha males traits (hence women are attracted to alpha male bullues) which is also why quiet, passive and timid males like myself get ignored and rejected by all women!

You seem to be confused on the concept of bullying. It is a misconception that bullies are confident alpha males. They are not. They are insecure, weak males who don't want anyone to know that they are insecure and weak. A true alpha male does not need to prove anything. Now, there can be nice alpha males and not so nice alpha males. Just because you are an alpha male, it doesn't automatically mean that you are a heartless bully who steps on others to get what they want. I know alpha males who come to the defense of those who are bullied. I would consider my father to be an alpha male, and he has never bullied anyone in his life. He is a quiet guy (the strong silent type), but not timid, i.e., he will stand up for himself if someone tries to bully him.

On the flip side, just because you are timid, it doesn't automatically make you a nice guy. There can be mean-spirited passive-aggressive guys, who may appear to be timid on the surface. Sometimes a timid guy can step on someone else in order to succeed, by sneaky actions, like spreading false rumors about someone.

Women are not usually attracted to men who step on others unfairly, whether it's aggressively, or passive-aggressively.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

lol ... you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

Nah, I used to have a friend like this, and reasoning with him never worked, so I started chewing his arse every time he went into "poor poor pitiful me" mode. I didn't think I'd ever get him hooked up, but he finally met a really sweet girl who loved him, but wouldn't put up with his whining. Just what he needed.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You are holding on to this theory of yours OP and you could change this. Anything you want in this life is yours, so long as you visual it and go after it.

Initially, as young females, we might be drawn to a alpha male, but in all honesty, they also kind of scare us. Why? Because they have huge egos to feed and that means they are also prone to infidelity. Big egos typically means fragile ego, which needs to be fed. This can be exhausting from a female standpoint.

As a young female, I fell for a alpha male. It wasn't what I thought it would be. He was an asshole. I married and had kids with this alpha male, and divorced at 31 yrs old. Went to a New Year's Eve party/club 1 hour from my house with a friend who also recently broke off a 5 year relationship with a alpha male. That night, a shy guy was standing there, not dancing. My simple New Year's resolution was to ask a guy to dance. I went up to the shy guy and did just that. We've been married for 15 years now.

How he won me over was he was into me! He asked me a ton of questions about myself that first night. He called me to make sure I got home safe. He invited me out the next day. He was super persistent and cleaver in his approach. He would send me flowers to work from the very beginning. He would call my work and say "may I speak to the beautiful (name withheld)? The girls at work were taken back by this. He bought me nice perfume our 2nd date. He asked me about things I liked and then would figure out what I had not done before, and plan activities that I had never done before. The first time he met my young teenage kids, he asked me what they would like in terms of a gift when he arrived. My son wanted a racing poster and my daughter wanted a pet mouse. I loved this so much!

If a guy shows a woman he is totally into her along with sweet qualities, you are destined to have her fall in love with you. Believe me, he is very quite, non aggressive, never did a lot of the typical things we think males do, like hunt, fish or know how to shoot a gun. He is smart, works hard at his day job and would never cheat on me. I for one, prefer an omega male way over an alpha male.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Alpha males are not bullies in the sense that they have insecurities rather in the sense that they dominate social interaction and marginalise quieter males in social situations. This in itself is a form of bullying in my opinion and one which women are particularly drawn to.

For example if you put a woman alone in a room with a loud and confident alpha male and a quiet and passive male who is polite but socially awkward the female would immediately gravitate towards the alpha male. This is also a form of bullying on the part of the female in my opinion by ignoring the quiet male and instead giving attention to the alpha male.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

but given that women are sentient intelligent life forms (supposedly) who have free will than they should change their outlook from perpetrating the survival of the fittest through their insistence on procreating only with alpha males and start acknowledging, accepting and even approaching socially awkward males who lack confidence and have no social skills like myself.

But when it comes to biological instinct we DON'T HAVE free will. We do what our DNA tells us to do.

Asking people to change their breeding habits is like asking somebody to hold their hand in a large flame for 2 minutes. It goes against what thousands of years of evolution specifically taught us not to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join