It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Anyone notice that women always go for the 'bad boys' and 'arrogant jerks'?

This is because women are genetically hardwired to be instinctively attracted to alpha males and this is because alpha males are aggressively confident and competitive and Women ignore, reject and even ridicule quiet, uncompetitive and passive males like me who lack confidence..

The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence and alpha male traits in men more than anything else and it doesn't necessarily matter if the man is a good person or not so long as he is a confident alpha male.

Women know that procreation with an alpha male will give her offspring the necessary genes to survive and be competitive so women in this sense are propagating survival of the fittest. As well as this women also inherently despise quiet and passive males such as myself because they perceive us as weak and uncompetitive and this goes against the social Darwinism which women adhere to in social situations which is why women always marginalise the quieter males in social situations.

It is also clear that the human society we live in is so violent because women are still predominately breeding with aggressive and competitive alpha males and instilling the violent and competitive genes in the next generation. If women went against their genetic and social conditioning and procreated instead with weaker, passive and timid males eventually human society would become more tolerant and peaceful.

However this is against female nature and it is females who force alpha males to behave so aggressively, competitively and violently because alpha males realize that women only select the strongest and fittest males for procreation. Also because women are affronted by the uncompetitive and passive nature of non alpha males such as 'omega males' like myself they manipulate alpha males into bullying us and alienate and deny us social acceptance which is no great loss as social acceptance is conditional on 'conformity of thought' and all human social interaction is based on self serving interest, double standards and hypocrisy.

Females marginalise passive and uncompetitive males because on a unconscious level (or maybe consciously in some cases) women are trying to wipe out quiet and passive 'omega males' because they know if we where to be evolutionarily successful we could change human society and eventually human nature by subverting the survival of the fittest competitive natural order of life which women are defined and moulded by.

Women in terms of attraction to males don't seem to have mentally evolved beyond primates in that they are still predominately attracted to aggressively confident and competitive alpha males. Women in regard to the males they are attracted to and choose for procreation still exist in a 'hunter gatherer' society.

All of this proves that all human relationships between men and women are based on natural selection, self preservation and mutual self interest and any other notion such as 'love' is mere human egotism.

Well I'm glad I'm an omega male and am looking forward to disappearing from the gene pool.
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Women do want beta/omega males after riding the alpha carousel to provide for the alphas spawn or put another way alpha ...... and beta bucks. Betas and omegas dine on crumbs from the alpha table for all the reasons you outlined in your op.

+24 more 
posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

Actually women like confidence, and are usually turned off by a bully...

Yes they prefer the alpha male to some coward... but isn't the reason obvious?

You outlined it in your post somewhat...

We as males are supposed to be the protectors... and if you're a coward... who are you going to protect?

IF one has no confidence... you likely won't be able to make a woman laugh... aside from laughing at you...

Simple solution.... don't be a wimp... Girls hate that

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Women are hypergamous by nature this is because male/female mating prerogatives are at loggerheads, men are expendable and women are perishable. Women's fertility is time limited therefore eggs are expensive whereas men remain fertile through almost all of their adult lives therefore sperm is cheap.

+4 more 
posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I noticed the girls wanting the "bad boy" way more in high-school, college and first few years after college than later on.

For some reason they were always surprised when dating a bad boy resulted in them being treated badly...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Remember girls/ladies alpha does mean admirable.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

But women prefer a bully to a coward?

What is obvious is that women are attracted to aggressively confident and competitive alpha males whether or not they are nice people is a secondary consideration. Confidence and social acceptance which all alpha males have is the first pre requisite for a woman when selecting a partner. This is social Darwinism and natural selection in action and if you take this to its logical conclusions its no better than Nazism the strong procreating with the strong and the weak disappearing from the gene pool. Women are the upholders of survival of the fittest and natural selection.

Its also not fair that women ignore and reject quiet, passive and timid males because they see us as weak and uncompetitive this again shows the intolerant nature of females.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

All alpha males are inherently bullies because they are competitive and aggressively confident and care only for themselves and their own success and it is this which so attracts women.

The only genuinely 'nice guys' are weak, passive and timid socially awkward omega males like myself.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface

Originally posted by Akragon

What is obvious is that women are attracted to aggressively confident and competitive alpha males whether or not they are nice people is a secondary consideration. Confidence and social acceptance which all alpha males have is the first pre requisite for a woman when selecting a partner. This is social Darwinism and natural selection in action and if you take this to its logical conclusions its no better than Nazism the strong procreating with the strong and the weak disappearing from the gene pool. Women are the upholders of survival of the fittest and natural selection.

Its also not fair that women ignore and reject quiet, passive and timid males because they see us as weak and uncompetitive this again shows the intolerant nature of females.

Of course it is not fair my friend it is nature and nature never is. That is like saying its not fair that the sky is blue, become a bad boy jerk and join me poolside as women's unfettered sexuality collapses civilisation.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Society may have evolved, but our hormones haven't.

edit on 19/5/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: there is a reason for everything

+23 more 
posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Confidence is appealing, that is true. However, IMO, overconfidence and arrogance is singularly unattractive.

My husband is the quiet, gentle type. He's not an alpha male by any means, preferring to get along with everyone.

However, I have seen him go "postal" one time, when someone threatened our son. It was not pretty. At the same time, it was gratifying to know that my husband is quite capable of defending us should the need arise.

Personally, I was attracted to the bad boys, but knew enough to realize there's a reason they were called bad boys. As I got older, my attraction to the bad boy stereotype diminished.

As we mature, we realize just how absurd some of our early conceptions really were.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am confident enough in myself to disagree, im no bully, i hate bullys and im confident, what about people who stand up to bullys? surely that shows alot of confidence,
seems to me you have been burned one too many times and are blaming all females for your shortcomings,
mabye grow some testicles and take resposibility and you may too be attractive to females,
dont just whine and say "im a omega male" TAKE ACTION AND BE AN ALPHA BRO!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

All alpha males are inherently bullies because they are competitive and aggressively confident and care only for themselves and their own success and it is this which so attracts women.

The only genuinely 'nice guys' are weak, passive and timid socially awkward omega males like myself.

1 Not all. A friend of mine is quite the alpha-type but is far from a bully and always looks after his friends first. It could possibly be the exception but then again, I don't really know that many people, alpha or otherwise.
2 If you think you have identified yourself, why not do something to try and change your "social awkwardness"? Judging from your description, you aren't that different to me. I don't have any confidence, am not strong, intelligent or attractive. So build it up slowly. Maybe talk to some people you feel comfortable with and start slowly from there. Maybe try talking to the less pretty girls instead of Barbie Dolls, possibly a bad example but you know what I mean.

If it's any consolation, it took me almost 20 years to learn to live with myself. (I'm now 40 plus) It's a long ride this thing called life, and it changes, sometimes very slowly but it does change and so will you.

Chin up and much luck!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Always... What good is a coward to a woman?

She might as well get a good solid club... it has as many uses as a cowardly male does...

What is obvious is that women are attracted to aggressively confident and competitive alpha males whether or not they are nice people is a secondary consideration.

That isn't always true... No woman wants to fear their man...

Chances are if a guy bullies other guys, he will also likely bully her as well... Those type are not the lady killers they make you think they are... we call them posers... and most of them struggle with women just as much as the coward does... of course there are exceptions

What rule book are you reading?

I don't remember ever coming to the understanding that life is fair...

A woman has no reason to even look at a quiet passive timid male... even if the guy is gorgeous... Hes a pussy... and women already have one of those (pardon my crudeness) but its true

edit on 19-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

And men prefer bombshell beauties, overlooking the drab brunette or timid girl next door. See, women can stereotype men, too!

Your post is starting to sound very jaded. May I ask how old you are? I can assure you, from experience, that people of both sexes began to look past these stereotypes as they get older.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Anyone notice that women always go for the 'bad boys' and 'arrogant jerks'?

There is no rhyme or reason here. We are talking about aliens.

You can try both styles, quiet and well mannered, or outspoken and dominant and irritate women.

There is no way to make all people happy.

I find weak mannered males to be irritating myself as a guy, and so I when I have a bottle of mountain dew and have been up long enough for my mind to awake I make a mental effort to speak gregariously.

You can be outspoken and gregarious and still be polite.

But often weak spirited people of both sexes interpret this as being gruff because they like SUBMISSIVE people.
edit on 19-5-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

As a woman, I can tell you that I do like men who are confident, but I don't like loud bully-types. Usually, bullies are actually very insecure, which is why they feel the need to be bullies. I like a man who is secure enough, that he doesn't feel the need to be aggressive towards others, but he's not afraid to speak up for himself and not let himself be taken advantage of. There are plenty of nice, confident, strong guys who will jump to someone else's defense as well, if the situation comes up.

A timid male who won't ever speak up for himself (or someone else who might need help) is not attractive.

To be fair, most men don't like insecure women either. It's only the insecure bullies who tend to like the timid, insecure women, because they think they'll have an easier time controlling them.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think that Alfa Males/ Beautiful boomshell or what ever you want to call them are one person beliefs on what they she or he sees. I guess the saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I have seen both sides of this, I have seen those so called bad boys cheat the system becasue of there so called male status but they cheated the system and swindled thousands of dollars away from friends, family and old folks and the boom shell women he was with played right along with it and so did the parents.

Now I have seen the reverse the Geek, who workes for OSHUA has a knock out wife, In this case oppisites do attract.

I Had asked the wife about this and she said that for her it was confiedence, she explained that she seen that I knew what I wanted, how to do it, took charge of the situations, looked foward (planning), this is the short version I don't think I have enough charters to explain what she thought, but I guess the bottom line every person see and wants something that they are comfortable with and the sterotype of women wanting bad boys is BS.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This thread could have also been called "Women Are Idiots: Proof Inside"

I'm what you could call a quiet person, but I'm also attractive and dominant in intellect. Women approach me or I'll get a look so I know to go pursue. It's not that difficult, but if you're a pudgy guy that has bad genetics, you're gonna have to show dominance with your composure in public so the "sweet" you is appreciated behind closed doors.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
And men prefer bombshell beauties, overlooking the drab brunette or timid girl next door. See, women can stereotype men, too!

The difference here is that all women from the shallow 'bombshell beauty' to the 'drab girl next door' are all instinctively attracted to alpha males and each of these women will have more of a selection of males to choose from than most males will females. Even average looking quiet and timid women will get male attention at some point because males are always competing for women. But the average to mediocre looking quiet and timid male who is socially awkward will have no opportunity to have a relationship compared to the timid and quiet female because males are expected to always compete for females so all females from the best looking to the mediocre looking can just sit back and wait. The chances of a female ever approaching a quiet, passive and socially awkward male are non existent.

Men may prefer the better looking women but they don't have the same options as women so will eventually compete for anything female.

So your argument is flawed just like the other feminist assertion that 'men think about sex all the time'. The only reason men think about sex more than women is because the majority of women can get sex (much the same as relationships) whenever they want to but only the most confident and alpha males have this luxury.
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join