It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

Do you think it would be easier to rewire all women to prefer quite males such as yourself, or would it be easier to just get some effin confidence about yourself man?

Jesus, quit whining and complaining how women prefer confident men. You know what? I prefer confident women. A girl who has no confidence in herself, is pretty f***ing unattractive to me. And it has nothing to do with survival of the fittest, I just don't like hanging out with a girl that has nothing to say.

Man up, get some balls, you're obviously somewhat intelligent. Imagine if you coupled that with the confidence that other unintelligent males exemplify. You'd be unstoppable. Think about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

No attraction and love are two separate things. First you have to understand attraction and how it works. After a bit of dating is when compatibility comes into play. I am not totally disagreeing with you i just think you jumbled things together that shouldnt be.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

fadedface
Anyone notice that women always go for the 'bad boys' and 'arrogant jerks'?

This is because women are genetically hardwired to be instinctively attracted to alpha males and this is because alpha males are aggressively confident and competitive and Women ignore, reject and even ridicule quiet, uncompetitive and passive males like me who lack confidence.

Wow, so many issues in such few words. First life is not always black and white as you see it. In fact there are generally grey areas. That being said males are not just nice guy or jerk, alpha or beta/omega, or anything else like that. In fact there are males that are actually good men. Good men are not passively-aggressive or aggressive. They are confident and competitive with themselves to improve themselves. These types of males do try to give a spark of self confidence to others and do not bully. They are quiet and reserved but they will speak. They know they can stand on their own merits with pride. These are the true Alpha males because they are leaders that have been forged through the hardships, the trials, and tribulations in their lives and came out unscathed continuing to work very hard with a set goal in life.

The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence and alpha male traits in men more than anything else and it doesn't necessarily matter if the man is a good person or not so long as he is a confident alpha male.

You seem to be confusing Alpha with "Jerk" and the two have nothing to do with each other. In fact the women you are talking about, the ones that choose the jerks, are actually very spiritually blind and they make the same mistake you do. The jerks are actually aggressive betas and some women actually confuse aggressiveness with confidence when secretly the jerk is very insecure. That is why they treat others quite poorly.

Women know that procreation with an alpha male will give her offspring the necessary genes to survive and be competitive so women in this sense are propagating survival of the fittest. As well as this women also inherently despise quiet and passive males such as myself because they perceive us as weak and uncompetitive and this goes against the social Darwinism which women adhere to in social situations which is why women always marginalise the quieter males in social situations.

It is also clear that the human society we live in is so violent because women are still predominately breeding with aggressive and competitive alpha males and instilling the violent and competitive genes in the next generation. If women went against their genetic and social conditioning and procreated instead with weaker, passive and timid males eventually human society would become more tolerant and peaceful.

However this is against female nature and it is females who force alpha males to behave so aggressively, competitively and violently because alpha males realize that women only select the strongest and fittest males for procreation. Also because women are affronted by the uncompetitive and passive nature of non alpha males such as 'omega males' like myself they manipulate alpha males into bullying us and alienate and deny us social acceptance which is no great loss as social acceptance is conditional on 'conformity of thought' and all human social interaction is based on self serving interest, double standards and hypocrisy.

Females marginalise passive and uncompetitive males because on a unconscious level (or maybe consciously in some cases) women are trying to wipe out quiet and passive 'omega males' because they know if we where to be evolutionarily successful we could change human society and eventually human nature by subverting the survival of the fittest competitive natural order of life which women are defined and moulded by.

Women in terms of attraction to males don't seem to have mentally evolved beyond primates in that they are still predominately attracted to aggressively confident and competitive alpha males. Women in regard to the males they are attracted to and choose for procreation still exist in a 'hunter gatherer' society.

No, most women if not all women hate passive-aggressive types which a good number of omega males are. Being strong doesn't just mean being strong physically, it also means having a backbone and not being a doormat. Being timid means actually being a doormat.

All of this proves that all human relationships between men and women are based on natural selection, self preservation and mutual self interest and any other notion such as 'love' is mere human egotism.

And that is why there are marriages that last 50 to 60 years. Oh, wait....

Well I'm glad I'm an omega male and am looking forward to disappearing from the gene pool.

With an attitude like that is it any wonder that women do not want to date you. You have a self defeating attitude that would drive anyone away. You seriously need to work on your self confidence and grow a backbone and stop being a timid little doormat if you want women to date you. Dating is a discovery phase for two people to find out whether or not they are compatible. When it comes to a relationship it is a two way street and both need to look inward as well as outward to see what needs to change on the relationship level as well as on a personal level. A relationship is a lot of hard work which is why both genders want someone that has confidence. A lack of confidence will mean that one person may have to do most if not all of the work and that will doom any relationship, or may even kill one before it starts. Whatever you choose is up to you but I hope you make the right choices in life and that is to learn confidence which I can tell you is hard but not impossible. You can do it, I know you can.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Why do you guys like coming on forums and regurgitating your tired old MRA rhetoric like its something new and relolutionary? All it is is propaganda you've picked up from your PUA YouTube channels and "empowerment" workshops.
You are being lured into the trap set for you by the "Powers that be" and the elite psychopaths you so fear. Have you not heard of divide and conquer?
People need people. It isn't a war, you don't have to assert your dominance over an enemy which doesn't exist. You have a feminist monster under your bed. People are stronger when they can be at ease with themselves and not have to strive for dominance and "alpha"dom. You aren't a pack or monkeys. Even monkeys don't act like that. If you can be honest and authentic you will find a partner who loves and respects you for your honesty and authenticity. Don't let propaganda brainwash you into looking for conquests and power above finding somebody who loves and appreciates you.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Being an Alpha male has absolutely nothing to do with being a bully, being mean, being a player, lifting weights, etc. Being a MAN, on the other hand, has everything to do with being mature, responsible, respectful, protective, loving, caring, and hard working.
Quality women, don't give a # about some douche who lifts weights, acts like a hardass, picks fights, acts like a player, etc. Any mature woman worth marrying or being in a serious relationship with just wants a #ing MAN. Not a boy. Doesn't matter if you are quiet, passive, socially awkward, etc.
If you are a loyal, respectful, loving, caring, and hardworking MAN, then that is ALL that matters. A MAN will protect his wife and family. An "Alpha" male will get his ass kicked by a man who cares about nothing other than the woman/family he is has. A true man has only his wife or family to lose. A douche bag Alpha male only has his ego and self esteem to lose. Real men are those who do their best to provide for, respect, and protect their loved ones. Thos Alpha male # is exactly that, #. I'm happily married, have a wife that is 9 years older than me (I'm 28 and she is 37). We got married when I was 22. That should tell you something. Women want a man who is a MAN. Again, being a MAN means you are independent, hardworking, loving, loyal, protective, etc. It has absolutely nothing to do with being a hotshot jackass. I am a very deep intellectual, can be socially awkward and quiet at times, etc. and I would definitely consider my wife to have been out of my league at the time we met. But the secret is, as long as you are a MAN, and not some fake person who doesn't have a clue who he is, it doesn't matter how weird or whatever it is you have going on. A quality woman wants a man she can depend on. That doesn't mean finacially. That means emotionally and physically. And physically being as in willing to defend your family. Not fighting a drunk at a bar that is taking # or hitting on your woman.
The best advice I can give you OP is this: Stop reading # on the internet about what women want and stop reading about alpha males. Go to work and work hard, do the best you possibly can, be respectful and loving, and the right woman for you will appear one day. Don't change who you are and try to start acting "Alpha". Be yourself, but above all, be a MAN. If you have parents and they are happily married, take a long look at your dad and evaluate his characteristics. Then, aspire to be like him.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment
Preach it!!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My wife just left me for guess who? Stud muffin that dropped her immediately for a highschooler.

Thats about the only justice I see in this. Its our kids that suffer most.

I'm attractive, but very socially awkward. I come home from work and hang out with the kids, and do chores, and a little hobby time after they hit the sack.

Alpha is highly attractive, and somehow has money without a job. Kids from another failed relationship because the vaginas keep trowing themselves at him.

Took alot of faith out of me for anything in this world, especially for a future relationship.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I notice this is a recurring thread subject on ATS. You would thought with the amount of Internet tough guys roaming the forums, it wouldn't be a subject common with most of the males on ATS.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fadedface

You left out one huge factor!!!! Money! If you don't have it, they will see that and not be interested. If you have it you better flaunt it, chics are not all about money tho it seems like that, they just want to know if something happened and they cant take care of themselves that you will be there for them. You have to have it if your not good looking, if your not good looking you better be a smooth talker or a comedian. Guys that are real good looking have it made but are usually the worst lovers and women know this but still try them out.

Man the hell up and take what you want. It is as simple as that, the only one stopping you is YOURSELF! Hell I have actually done that before lol, Just walk up to the hottest chic in the place and kiss them. I don't recommended that this day and age but they're other ways. Chicks love a guy with the guts to take what can be taken. Just make sure she is not married and has a fun attitude first lol.

The smart bull watches the herd then he can take what he wants, when he wants.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

If your good looking then you need to man up and take as many young chics out that you can find. She went out and had he fun, now make her pay dearly for it till she comes crawling back on her knees if you don't find someone else who makes you happier. Chics want a guy like you but they hate staying around the house. Find stuff to do that is fun yet does not cost a bunch of money. If you feel like your dragging ass, get into a gym to get your energy up.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: Butterfinger
Chics want a guy like you but they hate staying around the house.

...But, Fallout 4...

Cheers mate!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Being an Alpha male does not necessarily equates to being a bully. Alpha male simply means a man is good at what he does.

This study shows www.mensaxis.com... , www.traitsofthealphamale.com... , that to be Alpha one must have a vision, assertiveness, control, patience, intellect and passion. We tend to define Alpha as a person who’s big, brawny, bad boy type of guy when in reality Alpha males are the ones who are good and passionate at what they do. An architect, engineer, scientists, sports individual, technicians.., heck! Even plumbers!

The point is Alpha males are someone who’s passionate and good at what they do which equates to being a good provider for their partners.

It’s easy to spot an Alpha male “wanna be”.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: josiahbetastrut

Being an Alpha male does not necessarily equates [sic] to being a bully.

Maybe not, but it does involve being a pussy magnet.

Alpha male simply means a man is good at what he does.

No it doesn't. Train spotters are good at what they do.

It’s easy to spot an Alpha male “wanna be”.

Yep. It's one who can't get laid.

BTW I'm not an Alpha male.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: fadedface
Wow faded, man the f*ck up will ya? You lack confidence and you want to blame women? LOL! Blame yourself. You need to build your own confidence. If you are a man that is. Only you have control over your thoughts and actions. Stop making excuses by blaming others for your own obvious shortcomings. Geez, I could only read so much of this thread before I wanted to throw something at my damn monitor. You have got to be kidding me? You keep citing all this scientific and evolutionary data, so I have the idea you're intelligent enough to know that will power and desire go a long way, but action will define your success ratio. Get stronger, or get smarter. Get a new haircut, wear some different glasses. Try a new style shirt, maybe try a new place to meet people. But clamming up away from people and being a baby about it, whilst blaming the very gender you wish to get attention from, will get you right where you're at. Nowhere. But, to think coming on a forum to whine about your plight, then blatantly disregard and insult your implied advisors, leads me to believe that you aren't looking for help, but rather to feel justified, be enabled, and stand as a martyr to your own self fulfilling prophecy.
Man the hell up. Do something about it. Stop whining! Or gtfo. We got work to do here.

(Pardon my French peeps)
But what do I know? I'm just some bully Alpha in your opinion hoss.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
What are the main reasons why girls do not like the good guys?

In my opinion, there are two main reasons.

1. They do not show their masculinity. 2. They erect women on a pedestal.

1. They do not show their masculinity.

In the book, which I mentioned at the beginning of this article lists several reasons why our generation men become good guys. One of the reasons that I really liked, was radical feminism. Glover stated that radical feminism has led to extremely hostile social climate for men.

"All men - the pig." "Men - the cause of all problems in the world," "Men - rapists.". "All the men - on what does not fit the animals who treat women like pieces of meat."

Therefore, the boys come to the conclusion that women do not like men, so they tend to hide their masculinity. In the end the men pigs, right? And women do not like it, right? So do not be a man, and you will not be a pig, and women love it, right?

Result?

Women across America are becoming extremely frustrated lack of real men today. Radical feminism is reaping the fruit, and it is very bitter.

Do not argue with nature. If you - a man, be a man. If you - a woman, be a woman. Do not hide it. Take it.

Throw out the conviction, "It's bad to be a man" out of your head right now.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a man.

Just as there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a woman, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a man.

Show your masculinity. Do not be ashamed of it.

2. They elevate women on a pedestal.

The book also states that as a result of the transition from agrarian to industrial society in the Americas, and several wars in between, boys without fathers stayed home.

Besides the educational system mainly consisted of women.

With the lack of male influence at home and in school, the boys used to look at women in search of approval. This habit has moved into adulthood in the form of seeking approval for the girls.

Nice guys see a girl that they like and automatically elevate it on a pedestal, wondering what they can do to get her approval. Can write her a love letter on 10 pages, or write audioposlanie, or fill it with expensive gifts, all in a vain attempt to get her approval and love. Doing all of these things from the beginning of the relationship, the man showed the woman, that he was not good enough for her. It is necessary to turn to other tactics.

Nice guys see women and think, "I must do something to get this girl. It is - to a higher level, I - here on the lower level, I have to give her some compensation anyway. "

As a result of the good guys spend all their time dreaming about how they can get the girl. They spend all their free time near the girl, walking with her to shop, listen to her complaints, sympathizing with her problems with her boyfriend, all in a vain attempt to get her approval, in the hopes that one day she will come running to him and throw himself into his arms.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Good lord. This thread is still alive even 3 years later?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Let me tell you, we like when we feel safe and secure with a man. When we don't need to worry. it's not like sitting and chilling your ass off all the time " not worring", no. it's when you don't think things like- would be come home sober or drunk? did he pay the bills or again forgot? did he buy present fo his/my mom/dad/ grandma/ daughter/son/ anniversary or there would be another BIG reason why he forgot and he is right about it.
we like when relationship is easy, not jelous, or lying, or pretending, or hidnig smth,- just easy and comfortable.
It's not that we don't like quit males, but quiet males for some reason are not silent and confident and just doing things without extra words, no. Quiet males tend to be insecure and meedley and "no words-no action"guys. We don't like that.
We want someone who would just do what be suppose to do, quietly, with no show-off, no drama, just solve the problem and live the next day, solve new oncoming problems. Not solve it after you've asked him a gazellion times to, and then bragging about it another hundreed years.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MariaConsuelo
Then you need a perfect robot or a slave.
We live in a complicated society of intelligent beings with division of labour. Different people have different skills social ones also. You women cant expect all man to be identical. You want confidence but nobody can be confident in everything.
Humans are not hardly specialized unlike animals. So what you want is what you get. If the society grows up an alpha it gets alpha if it grows up an omega it gets omega. Its not an omegas fault that they are omegas. Adult omega can change his behaviour but its very hard. If humans could easily change their behaviour then the mighty of this world would not be able to manipulate and deceive people. Besides the society of slaves always resists the attempts to change behaviour especially alphas resist because they like their monopoly on masculinity as well as capitalists like their monopoly on economic power. As a rule women dont help omegas to become alphas because despite feminism most women are still passive individualistic and cowardly they fear to struggle with man-alphas themselves. Women because of their aspiration for safety and security dont want to try to change things. women are more disposed to adapt to social conditions than change them. So women usually just wait when all men become alphas suddenly without any reasons. women (the whole half of humankind) dont want to take part in a social life. Thats the main problem.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Alkomet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Many men become much more confident when they are married or have relationship with women. But as the author notice right females dont give a chance to a timid guy of course he will never be alpha. The timid guys cant make the first step and women if they are not totally fools should understand this. Is it really so hard for females to make the first step for contact?
Homo females prefer to love dirty-ass doggies cats but only not timid specimen of their species. Although men even timid ones are more perspective and useful. Im ashamed for women
Alpha males can not be changed exactly because of confidence they usually dont listen to other people's advices, and timids can be changed at your will.
Many modern and ancient historical women are not ready to protect their own child, but demand this from men.
Yes I agree women often help bullies to smash good people
In short many women are just emotionally blind dolls and cowardly time-servers in spite of formal feminizm, and besides intellectually poor they want all and right now. Many women dont even guess that humans are not perfect beings and need collective efforts to become better. Women dream of ready-for-use hero who will be confident in everything (protecting cooking working loving etc.) However Relationship is a work also. Modern women are too lazy to work on relationship.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am alpha, and you can be to.

Being alpha is taxing for certain personalitiy types such as mine. I am naturally more calm assertive and passive, however the ability to switch gears and assert yourself is more so a life skill than a personality trait. Otherwise people will just eff over you and you will let them.

The only things you need to be alpha are quick wit, and the ability to hone in on others perceived weaknesses. Also be congnative in your ability to recognize when someone switches from passive to assertive (usually in the presence of hot chcks). It is a premitive form of social hiearchy* (on the phone no spell check sorry) that we all respond to, women more so than men.

With that said.

Confidence in ones worth, no matter the opposition will give you enough alpha to make it through any situation.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join