It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by nenothtu

AGAIN, this is NOT all about sex. I have many other interests, and when I'm old and useless in that regard something else will take it's place. Everyone in this thread seems very sex focused to me. Bizarre.

I dunno. Most of US aren't the ones expending all our time trying to find our way to the bang-bus. Do ALL of your other interests take less than 20 minutes a pop to engage, or just this one?

Kid? If I can be called a "kid" in this thread, then I see no reason why I can't call you one either. Little boy. I'm older than you think. How does it feel to be wrong at every turn of this discussion? Young man.

THANK YOU! Made my day! Bless you, my child!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

not a fan of country music in general. couldn't get through the first minute. keep tryin though, keep trying to make me into something that's easy for you to deal with....keep trying to make me into a fat old pizza boy who lives with his parents, that will make everything I say that much more credible. Your tactics are a joke. And deep down you know that.

I dunno if you're fat, and I'm sure you're not old, but you probably DO still live with your parents. Otherwise, honey would have come to YOUR bachelor pad, and might have gotten more than a mere 10 minutes of "bliss".

You know, the only reason I keep engaging you is that it's so damned funny to watch you twist and turn and squirm.

But it's a CREDIBLE kinda squirming!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

Both males and females are judging things on there base programing. Its all actually quite primal, males will more often then not just go for whatever they can get starting with whatever the civilization they think considers best then moving on down the chain if they can not. And women ya, they do tend to focus on whoever they think will carry them and there offspring further. Though the whole aggressive thing may have helped a few thousand years ago, now a days you see females go with the more timid or the males which are more in the IN crowd in there particular social circles or societies which will go farther then the whole aggressive gene. And more often then not it is not the whole alpha male aggressive bully type, now a day with our society based on different trades and much more focused on $$, well that is not there predisposition any more, which is why you will see plenty of really hot chicks with any number of not the most physically fit of specimens. But for males things have remained in any given situation pretty much the same, that is they go for the physical specimens if they can afford to.

Such things are dictated by societies and environments, basically if the aggressive type is likely to come out on top or thrive women generally will go for that, if the nerdy type or even wimpy type is likely to thrive then women will go for that. It all basically just depends, the outcome is the same the tactics and reasons change that is all. The whole survival of the fittest merely means the most likely to thrive in any given generations civilization, basically at one point in human history it was one trait in another it is another, and yet in another the traits which were dominant are not at the bottom of the pool, of which women would look for. And so on.

That whole alpha thing is kind of a nonce, it changes depending on the age and time and the civilization your in. Females in general have been breed and conditioned both by nature and by society for a wait and see approach, even the act of not being shy and asking a girl out is a manifestation of that in males. Females are more subverting in there nature males are a bit more straight forward, as dictated by our biology and society and off course conditioning. So yes the quite shy type is an antithesis to there whole makeup, not because of any of the things you said but because they in general due to the way they were conditioned can not function in any other way. It would literally be impossible for them even if they wanted to, they have been conditioned by generations and generations to follow certain patterns and things.

And that's why the whole mating game was created and supplanted over base human conditioning, it is quite literally a game were the outcomes are pretty much decided already, all that's left is the motions. And that's why 99% of the time you will find men chase women and not the other way around, it has been like that since before prehistory our hole society is based on it. And over generations and generation females have been breed and conditioned to not only think and react one way but to practically not be able to do it any other way, which is why they completely fail and break down in even simple things if removed from there elements. But so to have males. Basically bro all the things you have heard about or read about women or women say about themselves are bunk. And the worse thing you can do if your a guy is actually believe any that, if your male you literally can not afford to believe it. But if your female it does not matter as its practically an improbability that you will not eventually have dudes hit on you, or that you will find some and if your a young and good looking well that probability becomes an impossibility. It quite literally creates two different worlds, men are from mars women are from venus.

Now if your a guy, well how the hell do I explain it to you since you seem to have been conditioned and effeminate to great degrees. Lets just say even if you have known each other from other lifetimes and thorough the ages, do not expect a female to cross the street for you. It is not in her nature ie not capable of it as a biological creature due to the way things have been and how they have been conditioned for Milena's in our societies. So ya! now do you get a better grasp on why the whole "confidence" thing really means and why females are attracted to it? They and like males are merely prisoners of there own particular and distinct inhibitions.

So to surmise, yes your right to many degrees but that still changes nothing, only you can change you, but I do not think you want to and trust me you will not find a female that fits your wants, srry to say they do not make those models. Listen to what they say on this thread and you will see that, people are people I suppose

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I think his fustration is perfectly reasonable for the situation he is in. Old soul who are too far gone to conform to the box but have not awoken yet (from my guess). He wants the ideal and get upset that life on earth is not ideal. It is true that he should work on himself but that do not mean that he is not 100% wrong in his assessment of his surrounding. This is a problem of the spirit from my point of view and he has used a lot of key words that show his way of thinking very far outside of the box.

He is a like a child. We have all been there, long ago. For some to long to even bother keeping in the data frames. But yes you are correct, the whole thing is a box, his inability to conform is steamed from the fact that he ultimately does not want to, and whats worse his ego wont let him stoop to those levels. Cant blame the dude. But then again he does go on, and on about this subject, again. Once your on your way out of the box, you can not procreate with those who are in the box, it would be like a eagle and a pigeon mating. Things are pretty simple, we just do not have the vantage point to see it. And when we do have the vantage point, well by then you would not want to be what you always thought you wanted to be, you will be a completely different person with completely different wants and needs, it is like everything else in this life. But a stage.

The only think he needs to do to attract females to him is forget his whole approach and conform to the status quo, but even for that it may be to late for him. And yes he does have an agenda, and his ego and pride does not let him give in. But it seems everybody has an agenda now a days, in fact you practically cant be alive without having one. So meh!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Banananananana

You have a weak frame. I can assure you that if you're out in a scene and exhibit this lack of value, whether primary or secondary, you will not be successful; women will smell this on you a mile away. You also assume that women want a continually loud, brash, and overzealous male. This is not true; they want versatility. You need to be able to gauge when to be sensitive, funny, aloof, assertive, and passive. Your problem seems to be not understanding this dynamic. Women will test you, always, consciously or subconsciously, and you will only pass by understanding the dynamic of attraction and where you are within it. If you continue to be funny when she wants to build rapport you will lose her, if you show disinterest in her as a woman when she's opening up you will lose her, if you attempt to build rapport before you have shown value you will lose her.

Or...Instead of continuously jumping through hoops for some woman. You can get rid of her and find somebody else who is more amicable plays less games and is not a total hassle and a complete waste of time. What you wrote about exists, I believe there called a pain in the ass, otherwise known as a #%&*^. We all want things now don't we.
Personally I want a dimensional vaporizer and a robot chick with rocket launcher hidden in her arms who can shoot lasers out her eyes, but alas I cant have that.

Cool song though.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Also, do you realize that women are constantly PREYED UPON by men. They are smaller than men, less violent. Women are looked at like prey, all the time.

If you were constantly being eyed, being played, being deceived by men who just want to screw you, you'd want someone strong around to get your back. This is why good looking women like men who can protect them. Because losers and creeps and players and lonely perverts are everywhere all trying to get into this woman's pants because she of how she looks, not WHO SHE IS.

So a woman finds a boyfriend or husband who likes her, not her body, and protects her, by "bullying" men who just want to have sex with her, and your blaming her for this?

edit on 19-5-2013 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

It is more complex then that. I do think they would have a choice in the matter, in fact though it does happen. How many women have you really found who were cowering at every guy they came across? The majority of them do just fine and it not like they don't have options. The OP however would have infinitesimally smaller options, this thread is but prof of that. He seems to be incisively digging his own grave on the matter. Though not albeit fully conscious of the matter.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface
reply to post by dogstar23

Confident males are inherently bullies because they marginalise weaker more passive males in social situations so in this respect women are indeed attracted to bullies.

Your definition of bullies is vague. Your definition of confidence if vague. It's all a matter of specification, if you do not like women who are attracted to a certain type ie bullies or alpha males as you call them. Well why in hell are you so overcome with constant thoughts on the matter and them?

The more your stuck on it, the more you will be stuck on it. It just how it works in not only this but in pretty much everything else. The more you think about it, the worse its going to get its merely a thought circle. Because it was not meant to be thought about, it is just a rationalization which people males and females construct themselves into for purposes of reaching a sort of stopgap it is merely filler. And when they find somebody else who rationalized the same sort of constructs, well they get together and make baby's and such. There is little else to it. Conformity is the law of predispositions.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I think the premise here is flawed. To start with one equates brashness with being an "alpha male"? People of both sexes have different personalities. To think that a quite man isn't an alpha has been the detriment to many a loud mouthed individual.

We are all different and want/need different things. Characterization really doesn't work.

Ya but if we are all different and want different things. Well isn't that a characterization? If we all wanted the same thing then and were all one bland same sex clone species then there would be no characterization. Characterization is how the human mind works, even on a synapse level, it merely characterizes certain things into certain levels and in certain blocks or boxes it could be said. The whole dating thing is based on it, ever been on it, everybody has there do and dont's. Characterization works, it just does not work well, it is a trial and error thing, mostly error I think.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

Confidence is important in social situations to the point where it is oppressive. However confidence is external and sometimes not who we really are beneath this exterior. So for women to ignore men who do not have the confidence to function in social situations or any confidence at all is unforgivable.
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

You do realize that there are no women or really ever were who do not function and are based on social situations. That is all there practically is to it. What you want quite literally does not exist. Like I said they do not make that model. Confidence is a word that describes a variety of function in that social model. It is projected externally but is an internal function of a social transaction, even a sort of ID card. It really is no different then having a moniker or an avatar like you see people have on this site or others. You should consider that what you want does not necessarily exist in and of itself, it is just a projection. And so it is for everybody else.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Women like confidence. The problem is that many people with confidence are using it improperly. Confidence is supposed to be a leadership quality, contributing to the survivability of the clan. The sexual part of this is not even rational or even real. Alpha Males do not produce alpha offspring on a consistent basis. The whole thing is a conspiracy that goes way back in time, at least a thousand years. It is a learned response that is passed on from generation to generation by women. It is not limited to humans either.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

you stated that people aren't using confidence correctly, and then didn't explain how. I'm curious how confidence can be used incorrectly.

Your post is awesome, I like the part where you say that alpha's promising alpha offspring is a thousand year old conspiracy. If anything ever deserved a thread of it's own that's definitely it.

Confidence is surely a leadership quality but is it not what comes with doing anything well?
That's what confidence is, knowing what will work, now.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

you stated that people aren't using confidence correctly, and then didn't explain how. I'm curious how confidence can be used incorrectly.

Your post is awesome, I like the part where you say that alpha's promising alpha offspring is a thousand year old conspiracy. If anything ever deserved a thread of it's own that's definitely it.

Confidence is surely a leadership quality but is it not what comes with doing anything well?
That's what confidence is, knowing what will work, now.

People with a lot of confidence often have confidence in things that are not real. Lets say they know a certain science. They cherry pick information that fits their mindset and use it to form conscensus of a group. Often these people with confidence are very predominant and their principals are corrupted by their confidence. That means the people that follow them are also corrupted. I chose science as an example to show that this problem exists in every part of society, not to pick on science.

Religion is hit hard by this, as is the politics of many nations in the world. Politicians are elected on the confidence they bestow. We cannot escape this thing in society, the democratic countries are worse than dictatorships sometimes. If confidence is based on reality and truth, it is good. Most time it is based on misconceptions and conditioning to think in a defined way.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

....I'm assuming you're a young person. I hope that's the case, because your posts are rather...juvenile. Don't take that as an insult, because we all have been there before.

People ALWAYS assume that about me. I'm older than you think. I've been warning you guys about assuming too much. I won't fit your stereotypes.

Perhaps people assume you are young because your responses (in this thread) are rather childish. Just saying.

The fact is, you've decided that love doesn't exist and that anyone who states otherwise is either a liar or deluded. In other words, you're so positive of your opinion that you've completely closed your mind to the possibility that you just might be wrong.

Correct in my assessment, incorrect in how it was reached. My mind is closed to nothing and all my opinions are liquid, meaning they can change at any given time when faced with enough relevant information. Attempts at seeing yours and the point of view of many others in this thread has resulted in severe inconsistencies. Therefor, you are incorrect.

So, you're like a computer that shuts down instead of processing information? Interesting.

Personal growth and maturity can only occur when you realize that maybe...just maybe...you don't know everything.

True, perhaps you should take your own advice, then again......People in love know nothing of personal growth. Like I said, your ideas of love and relationships are crippling to the individual spirit.

Wow, your absolute arrogance astounds me. What do you know of my personal growth, or my life since marriage? Nada. Since I've met my husband, my life has gone through profound changes. The death of five family members in less than two years, a pregnancy never thought possible and emergency cesarian, raising a special child, growing as a person and as a family.

And this is where I give up. It's no longer worth the effort to try and convince you to open your mind. I don't want to waste more energy on this thread than. I already have. So adieu, enjoy whatever life brings you.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It all depends on where she is in her cycle and how much she has had to drink. End of story.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Still not sure I follow you.

Are you saying a scientist can have so much confidence in his respective field that, it clouds his judgment from seeing what is the truth behind his science and therefor never truly masters his field? I'm not sure that happens often. And I'm not sure the confidence would be at the root of that happening if it did.

I definitely you have to have confidence if you're gonna be president, but I think they are being elected for other reasons. Confidence just comes with the territory.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Perhaps people assume you are young because your responses (in this thread) are rather childish. Just saying.

Please.....look at the responses of Nenothtu, and Aussie Dingus and then tell me who's childish. I can't even respond to them anymore. I'm presenting a point of view that can only be understood by an adult, of which clearly I'm the only one in here. I'm being attacked for like 6 pages for no other reason than most of you posters don't find my words pleasing to the ear. So what? None of you have any argument for the actual content of the discussion. You just keep going back to pointless statements about who's childish and who isn't, and how I'm gonna get mine. You guys want me to be a total failure so bad, for no other reason then you just don't like my opinion, one of which I'll remind you no one has put up any kind of reasonable argument against. Either you want me to be some fat 40 YO living with my parents, or some nerd, or you can't wait til I'm old and alone and regretting life all because I said something that hurt yer little baby feelings for two seconds. Yeah, I'M childish, you're assessment of me was poorly executed.

So, you're like a computer that shuts down instead of processing information? Interesting.

I think that description fits everyone in here BUT me. Would love to hear how you reached this conclusion.

Wow, your absolute arrogance astounds me. What do you know of my personal growth, or my life since marriage? Nada. Since I've met my husband, my life has gone through profound changes. The death of five family members in less than two years, a pregnancy never thought possible and emergency cesarian, raising a special child, growing as a person and as a family.

Fair enough.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Please.....look at the responses of Nenothtu, and Aussie Dingus and then tell me who's childish.

Yes, please DO!

I can't even respond to them anymore.

That should be obvious to the most casual observer - as well as the real reason WHY.

I'm presenting a point of view that can only be understood by an adult, of which clearly I'm the only one in here.

I'm being attacked for like 6 pages for no other reason than most of you posters don't find my words pleasing to the ear. So what?

Attacked? No one is attacking you. Mighty thin skin you've got there, but I suppose it would have to stretch pretty thin to still be able to cover your head. If you ever encounter an "Attack", you'll know it. If that day ever comes, these alleged "Attacks" will be put in perspective for you.

None of you have any argument for the actual content of the discussion.

Present some. Coherently. Then we'll be able to see whether that is true or not.

You just keep going back to pointless statements about who's childish and who isn't, and how I'm gonna get mine.

You'll never get yours. You're too busy trying to get eveyone else's.

You guys want me to be a total failure so bad, for no other reason then you just don't like my opinion, one of which I'll remind you no one has put up any kind of reasonable argument against.

What we want is immaterial. What we SEE, well, is what we see.

I suppose "reasonable" is in the eye of the beholder - and you clearly can't see reason even if it slaps you, simply because it would necessitate your reevaluation of your hedonistic "me me me" bent. Why make "reasonable" arguments to unreasonable people? That's sort of like pissing into the wind, as has been clearly demonstrated here.

I think that description fits everyone in here BUT me. Would love to hear how you reached this conclusion.

Yeah man, it's all about you. It ain't you being a bit off, it's the rest of the world. That's the ticket!

How do you ever get that hoodie over that giant head of yours?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Damn I ran out of popcorn!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by anonymous1legion

Okay thanks for your advice and being bullied doesn't bother me so much as being denied the things that other less deserving people in life have had and take for granted just because they are popular and socially accepted.

No need to be so alarmist and hysterical and try to make me out to be some kind of nutter I'm a loner because people (mainly women who shape the social behaviour of men) have excluded me from sociality because I am a quiet, passive, uncompetitive and timid male (also I might add a pacifist) and women instinctively distrust males like myself because they don't consider us to be normal and women expect males to conform to a certain masculine stereotype.

Dude if your feminized to that degree, well just pretend your gay and women will see you as a non threat, then you wont have so many problems with them. # I even seen plenty of gay dudes who get lots of straight girls or are married to them, so you may even get laid and forget about this whole thing. Because really there is nothing else to it. Though ultimately admit it, you just don't like being around them, its a game my friend and you just don't like that fact, and the fact that its so predictable. Trust me dude, its a good thing that the programing on males is so thick and everywhere, if it was not and everybody saw themselves as they really are. Well nobody would want to get together and procreate, most especially dudes would not be wanting to spend any more time with females then they had to.

It is pointless to try and talk to women about this you would have a better chance in talking to a wall. What your problem is and what your getting at threatens the whole of there view of the world they have, and so do not expect to see eye to eye. The concept of men are from mars women from venus is not just for #s and giggles its a real actual thing. So just nod your head and go your way, that is all that is required in talking with women and in the whole confidence thing. Women just dont like to put any work into something or anyone, they want someone who already knows what and who they want. Not because they know any of it, but because they don't.

No one on this thread can help you but you, in fact do to your predispositions I would say you should seriously stop listening to what any woman says, and try to deprogram yourself from being a nice guy, because yes they do finish last. All the stories you read or people have said on the subject so far about how that is not true really have nothing to do with your predicament, they may as well have told you to eat apples as its good for you for any good it will do. Give it bit of time and so and you will see that once you forget about them completely they will notice you. You must get in touch with your inner asshole and you two can work it out, and preferably before you go all crazy.

Nobody can help you but you, and most especially the majority of females can not even begin to understand the situation your in. Let me ask you a question for data gathering purpuses on people like you...Who was the biggest influence in your life, your mother or your father?

You never listened before some years ago to what the message of this poem is getting across. But you better start listening now, and just remove yourself from the whole thing and try find your own way, before you go all postal.

“The eagle never lost so much time, as when he submitted to learn of the crow.” William Blake

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Liquidsmoke, you really are quite the deluded individual !

The reason so many think that you are either a young boy using Mummies internet, or you're just plain immature for your age, is because on the context of your posts. You're doing it to yourself. Maybe your mentality of loving an argument would explain why you keep doing it to yourself ?

Its ironic that you say "people ALWAYS think i'm younger". And why do you think people always assume this of you ? We only have your comments to go by, so that would mean that going by your comments, you come across as being very immature, and if you are of an adult age, then the question is when will you start acting like an adult ? You can bitch and moan all you want about people making assumptions, but while you continue to contribute to it, then you have no one to blame but yourself. But people like you with the "me,me,me" attitude never look at it from anyone else's point of view but your own. That's why you go around getting onto younger girls with boyfriends, because its all about you. I hope you are a child, because then you might have an excuse for your behaviour and outlook, but if you really are an adult, then its by age and not mentality.

Maybe you should put your "love to argue" mentality aside for one second and you might find there's no need for your immature responses. But you deliberately act immature so you can bait others into an argument, why, because as you said, "you love to argue". People that love to argue don't need a valid point or argument,as you've proven, they will invent points and twists words so that they can keep arguing. Your opening comment proved to everyone reading that you have an immature, and selfish outlook on life, and every other comment since has just reinforced that view. You can keep making mention of my name as many times as you want, but when your own words are the reason for the situation you're now in, then you have no one to blame but yourself. But if it makes you feel better, you can keep blaming me all you want. But people with the "me,me,me" mentality only ever think of themselves, until they need someone else to blame for their own actions. And that's where I come in to be your scapegoat because that's easier for you then actually having a good hard look at yourself in the mirror.

If you don't like people making assumptions, then don't come into a thread doing that very thing to others. Your first comment will prove this without doubt. Remember that comment, about you bagging the OP and calling him jealous cuz[sic] he's not getting any, whereas you were getting "tonnes" of chicks. Remember that comment, made by you ?

You can claim to be an adult all you want, but what adult in todays world uses words or terms like cuz [because], and tonnes of chicks [again, I wasn't aware that the amount of chicks you pulled was measured in tonnes]. You then claim to be getting with a younger girl [care to share her age so we can see how young you deal with as this might stop some assumptuions] and class making out as an great experience. Making out was fun when we were 15, but the novelty soon wears off. Well for some of us anyway. So do you see now why your comments have lead you to come across as immature ? If you are of an adult age, your comments and mentality would suggest otherwise. You can complain about assumptions all you want, but when you are contributing to the assumption, then you have to accept at least equal blame. But people with the "me,me,me" attitude, such as yours is, will always look for someone else to blame instead facing up to their own actions.

You killed any argument you thought you may of had, the moment you told us all that you got onto a young girl who had a boyfriend and did it behind his back. We all now what type of person does this, and no assumption is needed for this fact !

And i'll ask again, because you seem to ignore this question while picking apart every other word I say........................"how do you define winning" ?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join