It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hahahahaha, all, be judged by the measure you judge with.

Peace!

Sincere,

Alpha male
edit on 24-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
My first boyfriend was quiet and ended up being a nutter
so much for quiet my 2nd was sort of an alpha male but because i'm an alpha female we clashed so that didn't work either, iv'e decided to stay on my own now so i can shout at myself in peace

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Quiet? So you didn't hear him screaming in your head trying to make your brains explode just because you "were who you were"?

He was definetly an alpha then, one of the quiet types..

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Hate to tell you this but i was quiet then to lol i joined the army and became a drunken alpha female with a chip on my shoulder cos of all the alpha males trying to be me

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I'm generalizing and even acknowledging that there are exceptions, but in general, what people call loving relationships are some sick form of codependent hell. Or one person manipulating the other person.

No problem. Guess we're one of those exceptions. And, I'm perfectly cool with people living life how they wish. I'm not one to try and "convert" someone to the couples cause. I know plenty of people who are very happy playing the field and just having a good time. That said though, without exception, those over 35 who've done it in the past, have eventually settled down. And that is neither good or bad, it is all about whether or not it is good for THEM.

I'm not attacking your lifestyle choice at all. But please don't let bad relationships jade you from having a good one, if you choose to do it.
edit on 24-5-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've never been an alpha male, personally.

However, I have been, at various stages, a chi, rho, and sigma male - and once reached the heady heights of zeta!

But now I've settled for the happy compromise of upsilon.

Give me more letters...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Well if you would like to convert me i don't have a problem with that lol i'm not fussy as long as they are over 21 and under 22 and like older ladies

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

Oh no, I understand the world of swingers perfectly. I am not speaking of wife swapping but rather couples that introduce an "unattached" partner into their sex lives. In that case the sexual relationship more emulates a polygamous relationship since the third partner is not allowed to be in any type of relationship. This third partner is almost always female as the polygamous relationship existence is simply "O.K." because it is sexually arousing to the male member.

Also I worked for an upper class family and was hired to bartend at the couple's parties when I was 21. I would only serve drinks but that was about as much of that world that I care to see for one lifetime. Mind you the woman and man lived in one of those immaculate suburban neighborhoods and looked like they came from the Republican handbook.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

....I'm assuming you're a young person. I hope that's the case, because your posts are rather...juvenile. Don't take that as an insult, because we all have been there before.

People ALWAYS assume that about me. I'm older than you think. I've been warning you guys about assuming too much. I won't fit your stereotypes.

The fact is, you've decided that love doesn't exist and that anyone who states otherwise is either a liar or deluded. In other words, you're so positive of your opinion that you've completely closed your mind to the possibility that you just might be wrong.

Correct in my assessment, incorrect in how it was reached. My mind is closed to nothing and all my opinions are liquid, meaning they can change at any given time when faced with enough relevant information. Attempts at seeing yours and the point of view of many others in this thread has resulted in severe inconsistencies. Therefor, you are incorrect.

Personal growth and maturity can only occur when you realize that maybe...just maybe...you don't know everything.

True, perhaps you should take your own advice, then again......People in love know nothing of personal growth. Like I said, your ideas of love and relationships are crippling to the individual spirit.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I can't say that I judge you for your activities

NO ONE believes this line of your post.
You then compare my activities to those of a dog and the lovely young lady I was hanging out with to be one of "that kind." Yu don't know her or me or the situation. You over simplify everything to make it work for you. Face it any opinion you've had, I've already dabbled in or tried to make work.

You're not teaching me any sort of "truth" in an objective sense - you're only stating your subjective experience.

I'm teaching you're definitely not listening. If you guys weren't so interested in my personal life then it wouldn't have to be about me the whole time, I'd prefer if it wasn't, but everyone seems to want to know where Liquid spends his nights. Go ahead read back a few pages, some of you are awful nosey.

I prefer someone I can trust a bit more, myself.

Exactly my point. How can you take relationships so seriously? Her BF was probably looking for someone he can "trust" too, but that's not what he got. That's what I got. She's honest with me, not him. She's in a serious relationship with him, not me. See how this works? It's not the way you want it to work or think it should. Is any of this penetrating? people don't lie and cheat because they are evil(well some might), they do it because it's easier than telling the other person what they really want or who they really are, and it happens ALL THE TIME in serious relationships. Do you get what I'm saying at all? You can't own another person, they aren't your possession, even if they agree to be. That's not that way a living organism, especially humans work. They are designed specifically with the exact opposite inclination. "Love" breeds lying and cheating.

Someone who won't bring home one of those diseases that scares the hell out of penicillin.

Yet another reason why monogamy is a fear based decision.

"Humans" are alleged to have a higher intellect than dogs,
"I can't say that I judge"
Stop comparing my lifestyle to one of a dog, Mr. "I can't say that I judge"

aren't supposed to be led around by their gonads.

The tone of this discussion is based almost entirely around the sexual nature of relationships, which I find odd, since most of you who believe in love should be the first ones to tell me that it goes way deeper than sex. Instead I'll say it, that is in fact the best reason against monogamy. The lack of fresh physical contact is bad, but the lack of interaction on a higher level with more than one person is terrible. It will really ruin you. You think growing old with one person is the way to go? No, grow old with the rest of us. One person is almost always a bad investment.

If she has no loyalty, then I don't care what pack she runs with - it won't be me.

People are loyal to themselves firstly. I'd rather a person understand that and admit it than have them try and control and coerce me with all of their feelings. You seem to prefer lies my friend, your posts are rife with ways you are deceiving yourself. On purpose or not.....I don't know, but it happens in all aspects of a normal person's life. When you are so wrapped up in feelings, bliss, love, then it makes perfect sense that you'd only seek out "truths" that make you "feel good." Do I make sense yet? I'll keep plugging away.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

great two time signatures from two posts yesterday, check the gap, you'll see I was out for hours, maybe not between those 2 posts, but wtf am I saying, you're a terrible detective and the idea that I would lie is insane. The guy who is saying the stuff that is pissing everyone off is probably the most honest person in the room. Liars say things to avoid conflict....which goes right back to the drum I've been beating this whole time. Everything I've stated in this thread has been true, though occasionally half joking.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No one asked, you just started volunteering that info in a bid to stroke your own ego, apparently, and try to sound like Mr. Studley.

Yes, people asked, read Aussie Dingus in particular. Cut the stupid names, and learn how to have a grown up discussion. Mr. Studley
Comparing what I do banging dogs in heat? Wtf, anyone notice I'm the one having a civilized discussion in here? It's getting harder and harder to take you seriously, why can't you just post with some class?

When you get a few more years on you, you'll find out a few things - like Mr. Studley can run for more than 20 minutes at a whack, including travel time. Even a hooker would laugh at that.

AGAIN, this is NOT all about sex. I have many other interests, and when I'm old and useless in that regard something else will take it's place. Everyone in this thread seems very sex focused to me. Bizarre.

Seriously - we're just having a bit of fun with what is obviously a kid talking trash - them that have been there can see right through it, and know better.

Kid? If I can be called a "kid" in this thread, then I see no reason why I can't call you one either. Little boy. I'm older than you think. How does it feel to be wrong at every turn of this discussion? Young man.

Ain't you got something to go pollinate?

not clever, just another pointless line to divert from very well made points on my behalf, I'm sure it will get you a bag of stars which of course means you're post is totally right legit. Puhleeeeze.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

not a fan of country music in general. couldn't get through the first minute. keep tryin though, keep trying to make me into something that's easy for you to deal with....keep trying to make me into a fat old pizza boy who lives with his parents, that will make everything I say that much more credible. Your tactics are a joke. And deep down you know that.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Out of all the posters on this thread, you are by far, the most petty and pointless in your attempts at discussion.

Granted this entire thread has gotten off topic, but the way you attempt to derail it is on entirely different level than the way I have. I think the discussion would have a lot more value to everyone if you just kind of sat on the sidelines and took notes for a while.

Think I just defined it for ya.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No one wanted to hear about your personal life.

You've repeatedly asked about it. it's in the log for all to see. go away weirdo.

It was YOU that came in here putting someone else down while then bragging of your ALLEGED sexual conquests.

I put down the content of the opening thread, which may have inadvertently trashed the OP, but if that's what he really believes then he had it coming. I then said "what do I know I'm just some jerk who gets tones of checks" Obviously making jokes given the content of the opening post. While there is truth to my statement, it was mostly just a joke relevant to the subject matter at hand. I mean, do actually think someone would come into a thread and say something like about themselves? I guess you do. Your reading comprehension needs some serious work.

Sorry to put you back in your place where you belong,

Just listen to your tone. What is wrong with you? You care not for discussion or free flow of ideas, you simply wish to attack, anything you can do to make me look worse in your own eyes.

You don't actually have a valid point to make, you just "love to argue"

Yes, I love to argue, why does that also mean I don't have a point to make? What kind of failed associations are you making here? Why would I argue without a point...better question...HOW can I argue without a point. If you weren't so bent on hating me, you might see that what I'm saying makes sense, and I do have a point. It's just one that's uncomfortable for most people to meet face to face.

Seriously I'd rather respond to every single other person in here than you. You don't have anything meaningful to say. Please stop posting until you've learned to deny ignorance.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Crap there's no applausebutton for honesty. But you must have denied huge portions of ignorance to have become so honest Liquidsmoke.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

And anyone that thinks their comments are somehow justified just because "2 other people said SPOT ON" is completely missing the point. So because 2 other people on ATS said "spot on" so that MUST make your comments correct ?

You missed the point...again. I was simply pointing out that there are other people in this thread that agree with my assessment of the opening post. Evidence to the opposite of what you were saying. It doesn't make me right. It simply means I have support a fact which you tried to say other wise. It was never about numbers equalling correct statements. But that's really the way you think isn't it?

Ha reading the second part of your post, yes, that's exactly how you think. No wonder you're so short sighted, always following the crowd like a good little conformist.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I'm not attacking your lifestyle choice at all. But please don't let bad relationships jade you from having a good one, if you choose to do it.

A good ONE? Kinda my point...even when it's "good" it still really isn't. To be bound to one person for any reason is some type of prison.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

I can't say that I judge you for your activities

NO ONE believes this line of your post.

My mistake. I didn't realize they had authorized you to do their thinking for them.

You then compare my activities to those of a dog and the lovely young lady I was hanging out with to be one of "that kind." Yu don't know her or me or the situation. You over simplify everything to make it work for you.

All I have to go on is your report. If it's "oversimplified", then that's on you. Your implication was that she was cheating on her boyfriend with you, so, yeah - dog-like behavior. That's actually a disservice to dogs, since they're alleged to be loyal. Not so much in matters of bumping uglies, though. You're right, I don't know you, nor do I want to. I prefer to hang out with folks who display a bit more honor.

Face it any opinion you've had, I've already dabbled in or tried to make work.

That's funny, coming from a kid aimed at an old man. I've probably already forgotten more than you'll ever learn.

I'm teaching you're definitely not listening. If you guys weren't so interested in my personal life then it wouldn't have to be about me the whole time, I'd prefer if it wasn't, but everyone seems to want to know where Liquid spends his nights. Go ahead read back a few pages, some of you are awful nosey.

Exactly my point. How can you take relationships so seriously? Her BF was probably looking for someone he can "trust" too, but that's not what he got. That's what I got. She's honest with me, not him.

What a concept! "Honesty in dishonesty"! Do you fool yourself about other things, too?

She's in a serious relationship with him, not me. See how this works? It's not the way you want it to work or think it should.

Ummm, no, she's not in a "serious relationship" at all. People in "serious relationships" are kinda serious about them - that's what MAKES them serious relationships. Are you following this?

Is any of this penetrating? people don't lie and cheat because they are evil(well some might), they do it because it's easier than telling the other person what they really want or who they really are, and it happens ALL THE TIME in serious relationships. Do you get what I'm saying at all? You can't own another person, they aren't your possession, even if they agree to be. That's not that way a living organism, especially humans work. They are designed specifically with the exact opposite inclination. "Love" breeds lying and cheating.

Great plan there - covering dishonesty (with their "partner") with even MORE dishonesty. Yup. great plan there. It doesn't EVER happen in serious relationships. Ever.

Someone who won't bring home one of those diseases that scares the hell out of penicillin.

Yet another reason why monogamy is a fear based decision.

So is not setting your hand on a hot burner.

"Humans" are alleged to have a higher intellect than dogs,
"I can't say that I judge"
Stop comparing my lifestyle to one of a dog, Mr. "I can't say that I judge"

No, but thanks for asking. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... Doesn't take a "judge" to figure it out.

The tone of this discussion is based almost entirely around the sexual nature of relationships, which I find odd, since most of you who believe in love should be the first ones to tell me that it goes way deeper than sex. Instead I'll say it, that is in fact the best reason against monogamy.

It does, if you are capable of it. You apparently are not. SO - you get led around by the gonads.

The lack of fresh physical contact is bad,

I can't think of anyone who should know that better than you.

but the lack of interaction on a higher level with more than one person is terrible. It will really ruin you. You think growing old with one person is the way to go? No, grow old with the rest of us. One person is almost always a bad investment.

Right there's your problem, bub. You seem to think that bumping uglies is the only sort of interaction there is. Sucks to be you.

If she has no loyalty, then I don't care what pack she runs with - it won't be me.

People are loyal to themselves firstly. I'd rather a person understand that and admit it than have them try and control and coerce me with all of their feelings. You seem to prefer lies my friend, your posts are rife with ways you are deceiving yourself. On purpose or not.....I don't know, but it happens in all aspects of a normal person's life. When you are so wrapped up in feelings, bliss, love, then it makes perfect sense that you'd only seek out "truths" that make you "feel good." Do I make sense yet? I'll keep plugging away.

If you truly believe that people are loyal only to themselves, then you've not yet gained enough experience to evaluate it. I didn't get these scars by being loyal to myself - if I had been, I'd have never gotten them. Loyalty comes in a lot of colors, and if you can't even exhibit any degree of loyalty by simply NOT doing something, then you'll never rise to the level of exhibiting it by DOING something.

edit on 2013/5/24 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

great two time signatures from two posts yesterday, check the gap, you'll see I was out for hours, maybe not between those 2 posts, but wtf am I saying, you're a terrible detective and the idea that I would lie is insane. The guy who is saying the stuff that is pissing everyone off is probably the most honest person in the room. Liars say things to avoid conflict....which goes right back to the drum I've been beating this whole time. Everything I've stated in this thread has been true, though occasionally half joking.

Uh, yeah, right - you were really gettin' some there, Romeo - wink wink, nudge nudge.

When I was back in high school, I ran into a lot of Romeos like yourself. All show, no go. They talked a lot of tall crap too, just to mask the fact that Rosey Palmer was the only girl they'd ever met.

But good luck there, and especially with never running into the jealous type that'll pound ya into bug dust for encroaching on what he thought was his territory, I never really understood that myself. I always figured if they were out looking, turn 'em loose to have their head, and not bother with them any more. Some guys are just plain Neanderthal when it comes to that, though, and will definitely endanger your civil liberties over it.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join