It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

You can have the best of both worlds. I love my wife, she loves me. We've been happily married for over 9 years, and will be for the rest of our lives, I have no doubt. We were best friends prior to marriage. That said, we aren't opposed to mixing it up with another gal now and then (my wife is into gals too), so we have the security and love of a devoted marriage, with the fun of adding a little bit of spice now and then (and it allows her to not stifle that side of her sexuality). And while we've had opportunities for the "third" who is in a relationship, we simply don't want that moral complication, so any "guest" would have to be not attached.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

What's your definition of winning ?

why am I not surprised that you don't know?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

You disregard everything everyone else is saying as rubbish, while egotistically stating how 'spot on' you are, and everybody should be like you so the world would be a better place.

I've only disregarded rubbish as rubbish and somewhere within my first five or so posts agreed with two other posters one of which also described one of my posts as SPOT ON, so it's not only me who sees myself as spot on, and I clearly don't regard everything as rubbish. Is not obvious that you are trying to make me into something I'm not? And yes, it is true, if everyone thought like me the world would be a utopia, open your mind and you'll see it. Keep trying to paint me as a "bad guy" because I'm straight forward, frank and honest, keep tryin'. Keep tryin'.

Seriously, you sound pathetic in half the replies you have made here, and in all honesty I think you are playing up to the crowd in this thread, probably because you're bored and have nothing better to do? so much for all the chicks you want to share amazing experiences with right?

Just pathetic? Just a a hollow insult? No explanation? No examples. Notice how I actually print quotes in my replies and respond directly to them? Try it sometime. You won't look as petty and frustrated. I still can't believe how interested you all are in my personal life, but right after my last post I headed over to a girl's house, I don't need to go into much more detail. I don't spend every night with different women, just the last 2. I hit a dry spell here and there too. But face it, lasagna every night is hell, you'll never get around that. How is any of this pathetic?

I'd love to see how your attitude is when your hitting 60 and your home is filled with the lovely sound of a ticking clock, constantly reminding you that for all those ladies you had amazing encounters with, in the end, they meant nothing and actually weren't so amazing, whilst you tuck yourself in at night.

I'll have a lot of great memories if I actually hit 60. Hell I'm already fond of so many of them. I also love how pessimistic and evil you are, just picturing me as this lonely decrepit old man, sitting alone, waiting to die, sad, bitter....LOL. Good one.

I'm not gonna reply again, because I don't want to feed you! but anyway, have a wonderful life.

Chicken much? I'm the one doing the feeding here. Everyone has already heard the points of view of all of you a million times, and simply by looking at society you can see that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way you view love and relationships. If you'd be more objective and stop immediately attacking me and having emotional knee jerk responses to what I say, you will actually see that it's quite intelligent, sophisticated, fair, honest, and true. I make perfect sense. But most of you are too hung up on me personally to see it, still doing silly things like asking about my personal life and painting pictures of me as an old man. Come on now, try a little harder, you can do this.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Gazrok is"me me meing"

Talking specifically about your relationship, maybe it works perfectly, we can't know for sure.. Sounds like you've taken at least a page out of my book. But we don't know. I don't need to hear as much about your personal lives as you all seem to want to hear about mine. I'm generalizing and even acknowledging that there are exceptions, but in general, what people call loving relationships are some sick form of codependent hell. Or one person manipulating the other person. Soul crushing unions stemming from one's fear of ending up alone, and listening to a ticking clock waiting to die, or whatever some other poster who's not as smart as me tried to say. If that's how you think of the future how can one think rationally?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

or whatever some other poster who's not as smart as me tried to say.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Threw that in just for you

xoxoxoxoxox

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Here you go again, babbling on about yourself, yet not actually saying anything of worth!
i'd quote you in snippets gladly if I thought you was actually saying something worthwhile, instead you just talk crap and make out you're the big 'I AM', it's just getting embarrassing now, seriously, stick a pin in that giant head of yours and join reality.

Now, this really is the last time I feed you, so enjoy it! and I will look forward to another babbling response from you that will be nothing more than a bunch of letters stringed together that frankly will be a waste of the kilobytes of space they are gonna take up!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

right. next.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Liquidsmoke....

.....I'm assuming you're a young person. I hope that's the case, because your posts are rather...juvenile. Don't take that as an insult, because we all have been there before.

The fact is, you've decided that love doesn't exist and that anyone who states otherwise is either a liar or deluded. In other words, you're so positive of your opinion that you've completely closed your mind to the possibility that you just might be wrong.

Personal growth and maturity can only occur when you realize that maybe...just maybe...you don't know everything.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The flaw in the OP is the assumption that there are neat little boxes that everyone fits into, no gaps...

Alpha, in male and female, is spottable from miles away. Empty pots make the most sound. Best to avoid these troubled balls of confusion. 'I've got nothing to say, and I'm gonna say it really, really loudly'...maybe the volume of sound or gesticulation will grab someones attention...

Intellectual and emotional intelligence has no need to advertise stupidity, and stupidly...and don't make the assumption that the appearance of quiet and unassuming means that they are bereft of confidence...it takes confidence to accept being seen in this way (despite the assumption on appearance)...many an alpha male has dropped its jaw when confronted by true confidence, in a group setting, by me...all it takes is a well crafted situation (usually half provided by the loud-mouthed, in your face, so-called, alpha male) that can be a great lesson to women who would continue to be dazzled by the loud music and mirror balls of bravado and machoism...

Å99

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by nenothtu

I made out with a very cute girl last night. She has a BF. Sure ain't the first time I've been in that situation. Judge she and I all you want, but I'm trying to teach you the truth here. Societies ideas of love and relationships are sick. They drive people to lie and do hurtful things. Think about it, by not making our relationship "serious" this young lady and I can be completely open and honest about ourselves with ourselves. Who wouldn't want that?

Me. I wouldn't want that. I'm not a dog, I'm a man. I can't say that I judge you for your activities - if there weren't "that kind" of gal out there, you'd be up a creek, unable to engage your proclivities. So, I'm good with that - leaves more of the decent sort for me if you're keeping the indecent sort occupied. You don't get to determine what is "sick" for me, much less for an entire society - you only get to make that determination for yourself. You're not teaching me any sort of "truth" in an objective sense - you're only stating your subjective experience. I've seen a pack of dogs around a bitch in heat having that same sort of subjective experience, and I didn't judge them for it, either. Why would I judge you?

Should I be worried about a girl who has a BF, and is there a moral issue there?

No. The moral issue is entirely her boyfriend's issue. If he's good with it, who am I to say he shouldn't be? I prefer someone I can trust a bit more, myself. Someone who won't bring home one of those diseases that scares the hell out of penicillin. If he doesn't care, and she doesn't either, I don't care if he pimps her out nightly.

Who cares. I'm a human my motivation is new experiences everything else falls away, and just because someone has done something silly like believe in the idea of a significant other, that's not my problem. Why should I cut myself off from amazing experiences simply because someone else made a bad investment.

"Humans" are alleged to have a higher intellect than dogs, and aren't supposed to be led around by their gonads. It appears that is debatable these days, and we are regressing as a species. "Bad investment" is also a subjective concept. what is a "bad investment" for one may not be for another. I would consider investing in a girl who spreads it around to be a "bad investment", because I just don't like taking those shots or pills. If she has no loyalty, then I don't care what pack she runs with - it won't be me.

I'll give her your number, though.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I still can't believe how interested you all are in my personal life, but right after my last post I headed over to a girl's house, I don't need to go into much more detail.

Hmmm...

the "last post":

posted on 2013/5/23 @ 14:52

and this post:

posted on 2013/5/23 @ 15:12

That's, ummm..... 20 minutes... Factoring in travel time for "heading over to a girls house", and returning...

Wha' happen?

Door slammed in your face?

Boyfriend home?

Quick -Draw McGraw?

Frankly, I'm starting to see why you have to try and hit so many different flowers... the ones I know would NOT be impressed...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I don't need to hear as much about your personal lives as you all seem to want to hear about mine.

Ummm....no. No one asked, you just started volunteering that info in a bid to stroke your own ego, apparently, and try to sound like Mr. Studley.

When you get a few more years on you, you'll find out a few things - like Mr. Studley can run for more than 20 minutes at a whack, including travel time. Even a hooker would laugh at that.

Seriously - we're just having a bit of fun with what is obviously a kid talking trash - them that have been there can see right through it, and know better.

Ain't you got something to go pollinate?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by AussieDingus

What's your definition of winning ?

why am I not surprised that you don't know?

And why am I not surprised that you replied without answering the question ?

Just because I ask you what is YOUR definition of winning, doesn't mean that I don't know what it means. I asked for YOUR definition, not mine. Maybe if you'd learn to actually start reading what people write instead of seeing what you want to see, others wouldn't have to repeat themselves. But then again, you did admit you just love to argue, which would explain not answering the question and trying to put it back on me. And we all know about the type of person that does this !

So I'll ask again, what is YOUR definition of winning ?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Gazrok

Gazrok is"me me meing"

Talking specifically about your relationship, maybe it works perfectly, we can't know for sure.. Sounds like you've taken at least a page out of my book. But we don't know. I don't need to hear as much about your personal lives as you all seem to want to hear about mine. I'm generalizing and even acknowledging that there are exceptions, but in general, what people call loving relationships are some sick form of codependent hell. Or one person manipulating the other person. Soul crushing unions stemming from one's fear of ending up alone, and listening to a ticking clock waiting to die, or whatever some other poster who's not as smart as me tried to say. If that's how you think of the future how can one think rationally?

No one wanted to hear about your personal life. It was YOU that came in here putting someone else down while then bragging of your ALLEGED sexual conquests. Sorry to put you back in your place where you belong, but as you yourself admitted, you "love to agure". You don't actually have a valid point to make, you just "love to argue". You've actually given the cause of your problem but then added to the cause. Because as YOU said , "you love to argue" !

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And anyone that thinks their comments are somehow justified just because "2 other people said SPOT ON" is completely missing the point. So because 2 other people on ATS said "spot on" so that MUST make your comments correct ?

Ok then, answer this.....................what about the 6 or 7 other people telling you your comments are wrong. Doesn't that now mean that you are wrong because more people on ATS are saying you're wrong then they are saying you're right ? Well that's how it has to be considering your way of coming to your conclusions. Two people agree, so you must be right. Six or seven [or more] people disagree, so you must be wrong. Majority rules, you're out numbered and you sad little game exposed for all to all see. not that it wasn't obvious to begin with, well obvious to most of us except you, and 2 others !

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

You can have the best of both worlds. I love my wife, she loves me. We've been happily married for over 9 years, and will be for the rest of our lives, I have no doubt. We were best friends prior to marriage. That said, we aren't opposed to mixing it up with another gal now and then (my wife is into gals too), so we have the security and love of a devoted marriage, with the fun of adding a little bit of spice now and then (and it allows her to not stifle that side of her sexuality). And while we've had opportunities for the "third" who is in a relationship, we simply don't want that moral complication, so any "guest" would have to be not attached.

OK.

How often does your wife do another man?

Do you ever do a man?

No?

You don't need to answer because I already know the answer.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FalseMove

Spice in many relationships only pertains to what is acceptably spicy to the man. I bet if most wives in these types of relationships asked for a second, presumably younger male the answer would be no. A female like that is probably well aware of that and wouldn't dare ask in the first place, no matter how much a ready and willing male counterpart made himself available.

I love how so many men claim how open minded they are to "spice".

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyofGlass
reply to post by FalseMove

Spice in many relationships only pertains to what is acceptably spicy to the man. I bet if most wives in these types of relationships asked for a second, presumably younger male the answer would be no. A female like that is probably well aware of that and wouldn't dare ask in the first place, no matter how much a ready and willing male counterpart made himself available.

I love how so many men claim how open minded they are to "spice".

You'd actually be surprised at how many couples out there get up to extra activities with extra people behind closed doors. Have a look at a swinger site for proof of this, and in many cases the female is claiming to run the profile and consider the possible play partners in advance. Some women are looking for another woman as they are bi-sexual. This may be in a one-on-one role of playing as a couple. These rules are usually stated on the profiles. Other women may prefer multiple male partners and will have this on their profile too. Quite often you have to talk, or cam with these women before being "selected", which proves it is the woman running the profile and choosing the play partners. And finally, couples may be looking for other couples, and usually more often than not, its the 2 females that chat with each other and organize a meeting time and place while hubby responds with " oh,ok hunny" !

If this surprises you in any way, then you'd be blown away with some of the things SOME Judges and Magistrates get up to behind closed doors. Judging us while not exactly acting in legal ways !

But when people do it behind a partners/or third parties back, then its just cheaters being cheaters in the only grubby way that they know, and further showing their "me,me,me" attitude.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join