It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very important message from a person who is from the Brotherhood of the snake!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

There's no scientific explanation for why the moon doesn't spin....
every single planet spins. even the sun spins, but our moon doesn't spin.

It's also at the exact required distance for it to eclipse the sun.

The odds of those two things occurring are astronomical. We're most likely that 1 in a billion planet that has a moon that does those two things....but I wouldn't call people dumb for considering alternative theories about the moon.

That's not exactly so. First of all, the moon DOES spin. It's rotation rate is such that one full rotation about it's axis takes the same amount of time as one full orbit of the Earth. The net result of that is that it always has the same side facing Earth. If it did not spin, we would see different sides of it depending on where it was in it's orbit.

There IS a scientific explanation for that, based upon the mathematical work of Kepler and Roche. It's called "tidal locking", and Mercury has the same property - it always has the same side facing it's primary, which is the Sun.

Without getting into all of the mathematical details, the basics are that there is a certain distance at which the gravity of a primary will "drag" the rotation of a secondary until an equilibrium is established between rotation and orbit, causing tidal locking. Likewise, the presence of the moon is slowing the rotation of the Earth infinitesimally every year, because the tides produce a slight bulge in the Earth which the moon drags around as the Earth rotates. The drag is slowing the Earth's rotation.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by giugliot

The alleged “tidal locking” (your links) does not give the main answer. Quite apart from the question of whether those “tidal locking” formulas/theories are mathematically correct (and correctly implemented), they still DON’T exclude the possibility of an intentional/artificial locking of the moon by extraterrestrial entities to prevent its more “active” and “telling” side from being observed from earth. Especially when contemplating that the moon might be of considerably younger age than we are being told by our "elite" pseudoscientists. In which case there wasn’t enough time to wait for a “natural” locking, so the extraterrestrials had to install an artificial lock from the beginning of moon's presence.

Oh for Pete's sake!

"Occam's Razor" may be helpful here. What is more plausible -

"Physics happened, and the laws of nature which govern the entire universe were obeyed"

OR

"Lizard people whom no one can see made a planet-sized chunk of rock bend to their will"

???

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

So following the link, this dude says the moon will be moved Dec 21, 2012 - so did the aliens have some technical difficulties?...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OP could be right on some things, most people don't understand what is going on because they brains are full of fluoride, radio-active iodine, magnesium and iodine deficient, blockages in their nerves leading to impaired cognitive function and not only that but beyond that like calcification of their pineal glands inhibiting their abilities to perceive holographic (telepathy) waves from others. People aren't even aware of this but everyone uses telepathy including animals, nothing mysterious it's just waves of energy, sharks can sense electromagnetic fields. Like one poster said, the aliens are us (some of us) and these people have higher amounts of electricity in their nerves. So start taking iodine 1 mg, no fluoride and you will awaken smoothly.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
This is the movement of the solar system relative to our galaxy.

That was very nice, gave me hope by showing that the whole system is an evolutionary process in space and time.

I also happen to think that we've already been liberated fully, but that most don't realize it, because of the degree to which religion has been misused and misinterpreted and misunderstood.

Pretty awesome to think of ourselves within a whole new contextual frame of reference, as the future that we are living into, the past a record and a learning experience.

There's no hope however to the degree that we seem to think that we are ruled by aliens, or the Pope or the Queen of England.

So in my books it's a great cosmic joke that starts here but in the final analysis is at everyone's expense right across the board, a joke told by God through the human being to the whole universe, and in it's recognition starting with ourselves we are set free as children of a loving God.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Ahhh, I see, your a real member giving this imposter a warning?

Wow! You sure showed me didn't yuh?

A warning for spilling secrets, no, it cant be, you say they are in error.

Are you upset about something I said, or do you believe this cat, or both? Also, Attempting to derail a thread from it's subject matter can quickly get you in trouble here at ATS, so read up on the rules that they put here in order to help confused posters such as yourself.

A few contradictions I picked up in your post I just wanted to point out and relay some of my assumptions as questions.

Wow! Maybe you should apply to the CIA, cause you are a real rare breed, How ever did you figure me out?

Listen, I apologize if me not swallowing this story of the OP's irks you so much,. I will say that being correct does have it's up's and down though I gotta tell yuh Bubba.
~$heopleNation

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham

....they still DON’T exclude the possibility of an intentional/artificial locking of the moon by extraterrestrial entities to prevent its more “active” and “telling” side from being observed from earth.
Because you know, that's more practical. It makes more sense to somehow defy the known natural workings of gravity, momentum, inertia & physics just to hide an alien moon base. Stop a moon from submitting to the natural gravitational tendency...instead of you know, using your advanced knowledge of physics, space & light to just cloak your ship/base. Yeah, that's logical. Where's my free tin-foil hat and pocket protector? Sign me up!!! ...Either E.T is a moron who FAILS completely at logistics, or the artificial moon/alien moon base theory is complete horse crap.
edit on 20-5-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

Can I also get a free tin foil hat, please:

- “Either E.T is a moron who FAILS completely at logistics, or the artificial moon/alien moon base theory is complete horse crap“: … OR your argument is wrong.

- “… to just cloak your ship” >>> Certainly not to “just” cloak one or a few ships. That’s exactly the point. Actually there seem to be hundreds or thousands of elements of UFO activity taking place especially on the dark side (ruins, new buildings, entrances, passageways, frequent manoeuvres, etc). Try cloaking THAT.
www.google.de...

- “… Stop a moon from submitting to the natural gravitational tendency”: …. which for an advanced alien race is about as hard to get done as snapping one’s finger. You’re offending those extraterrestrial boys. The hollowing out and hauling of the moon body already was no feat for them.

// BTW about “complete horse crap”: Possibly some debunkers’ denials are complete “horse crap”. Still trying to put we’re alone in the Universe. THAT is the "complete crap".
edit on 21-5-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

So following the link, this dude says the moon will be moved Dec 21, 2012 - so did the aliens have some technical difficulties?...

Read this
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also for those who think moon is a natural satellite
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
After hundreds of years of detailed observation and study, our closest companion in the vast universe, Earth’s moon, remains an enigma. Six moon landings and hundreds of experiments have resulted in more questions being asked than answered. Among them:

1. Moon’s Age: The moon is far older than previously expected. Maybe even older than the Earth or the Sun. The oldest age for the Earth is estimated to be 4.6 billion years old; moon rocks were dated at 5.3 billion years old, and the dust upon which they were resting was at least another billion years older.

2. Rock’s Origin: The chemical composition of the dust upon which the rocks sat differed remarkably from the rocks themselves, contrary to accepted theories that the dust resulted from weathering and breakup of the rocks themselves. The rocks had to have come from somewhere else.

3. Heavier Elements on Surface: Normal planetary composition results in heavier elements in the core and lighter materials at the surface; not so with the moon. According to Wilson,

"The abundance of refractory elements like titanium in the surface areas is so pronounced that several geologists proposed the refractory compounds were brought to the moon’s surface in great quantity in some unknown way. They don’t know how, but that it was done cannot be questioned."

4. Water Vapor: On March 7, 1971, lunar instruments placed by the astronauts recorded a vapor cloud of water passing across the surface of the moon. The cloud lasted 14 hours and covered an area of about 100 square miles.

5. Magnetic Rocks: Moon rocks were magnetized. This is odd because there is no magnetic field on the moon itself. This could not have originated from a "close call" with Earth—such an encounter would have ripped the moon apart.

6. No Volcanoes: Some of the moon’s craters originated internally, yet there is no indication that the moon was ever hot enough to produce volcanic eruptions.

7. Moon Mascons: Mascons, which are large, dense, circular masses lying twenty to forty miles beneath the centers of the moon’s maria,

"are broad, disk-shaped objects that could be possibly some kind of artificial construction. For huge circular disks are not likely to be beneath each huge maria, centered like bull’s-eyes in the middle of each, by coincidence or accident."

8. Seismic Activity: Hundreds of "moonquakes" are recorded each year that cannot be attributed to meteor strikes. In November, 1958, Soviet astronomer Nikolay A. Kozyrev of the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory photographed a gaseous eruption of the moon near the crater Alphonsus. He also detected a reddish glow that lasted for about an hour. In 1963, astronomers at the Lowell Observatory also saw reddish glows on the crests of ridges in the Aristarchus region. These observations have proved to be precisely identical and periodical, repeating themselves as the moon moves closer to the Earth. These are probably not natural phenomena.

9. Hollow Moon: The moon’s mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times an equal volume of water) whereas the Earth’s is 5.5. What does this mean? In 1962, NASA scientist Dr. Gordon MacDonald stated,

"If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere."

Nobel chemist Dr. Harold Urey suggested the moon’s reduced density is because of large areas inside the moon where is "simply a cavity."

MIT’s Dr. Sean C. Solomon wrote,

"the Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the moon’s gravitational field... indicating the frightening possibility that the moon might be hollow."

In Carl Sagan’s treatise, Intelligent Life in the Universe, the famous astronomer stated, "A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object."

10. Moon Echoes: On November 20, 1969, the Apollo 12 crew jettisoned the lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash onto the moon. The LM’s impact (about 40 miles from the Apollo 12 landing site) created an artificial moonquake with startling characteristics—the moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Cont..
This phenomenon was repeated with Apollo 13 (intentionally commanding the third stage to impact the moon), with even more startling results. Seismic instruments recorded that the reverberations lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and traveled to a depth of twenty-five miles, leading to the conclusion that the moon has an unusually light—or even no—core.

11. Unusual Metals: The moon’s crust is much harder than presumed. Remember the extreme difficulty the astronauts encountered when they tried to drill into the maria? Surprise! The maria is composed primarily illeminite, a mineral containing large amounts of titanium, the same metal used to fabricate the hulls of deep-diving submarines and the skin of the SR-71 "Blackbird". Uranium 236 and neptunium 237 (elements not found in nature on Earth) were discovered in lunar rocks, as were rustproof iron particles.

12. Moon’s Origin: Before the astronauts’ moon rocks conclusively disproved the theory, the moon was believed to have originated when a chunk of Earth broke off eons ago (who knows from where?). Another theory was that the moon was created from leftover "space dust" remaining after the Earth was created. Analysis of the composition of moon rocks disproved this theory also.

Another popular theory is that the moon was somehow "captured" by the Earth’s gravitational attraction. But no evidence exists to support this theory. Isaac Asimov, stated,

"It’s too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the moon then having taken up nearly circular orbit around our Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible."

13. Weird Orbit: Our moon is the only moon in the solar system that has a stationary, near-perfect circular orbit. Stranger still, the moon’s center of mass is about 6000 feet closer to the Earth than its geometric center (which should cause wobbling), but the moon’s bulge is on the far side of the moon, away from the Earth. "Something" had to put the moon in orbit with its precise altitude, course, and speed.

14. Moon Diameter: How does one explain the "coincidence" that the moon is just the right distance, coupled with just the right diameter, to completely cover the sun during an eclipse? Again, Isaac Asimov responds,

"There is no astronomical reason why the moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion."

15. Spaceship Moon: As outrageous as the Moon-Is-a-Spaceship Theory is, all of the above items are resolved if one assumes that the moon is a gigantic extraterrestrial craft, brought here eons ago by intelligent beings. This is the only theory that is supported by all of the data, and there are no data that contradict this theory.

Greek authors Aristotle and Plutarch, and Roman authors Apolllonius Rhodius and Ovid all wrote of a group of people called the Proselenes who lived in the central mountainous area of Greece called Arcadia. The Proselenes claimed title to this area because their forebears were there "before there was a moon in the heavens."

This claim is substantiated by symbols on the wall of the Courtyard of Kalasasaya, near the city of Tiahuanaco, Bolivia, which record that the moon came into orbit around the Earth between 11,500 and 13, 000 years ago, long before recorded history.

A 10 year old ats thread about moon
www.abovetopsecret.com...
scariestbookofalltime.blogspot.in...
edit on 21-5-2013 by warthog911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Originally posted by nenothtu
"... Physics happened, and the laws of nature which govern the entire universe were obeyed"

What are these "laws": Lies and deceptions...?

OR "Lizard people whom no one can see made a planet-sized chunk of rock bend to their will"

If you really can't see them, just open your eyes. Are you also alleging we're all alone and the only species in the whole universe, Mister "Regent" genius?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by warthog911

Originally posted by warthog911

1 .... 15 ...

Wow! Talk about interesting facts and considerations. Which, especially when summoned up, convey a clear result. No poster can seriously claim these are all just coincidences.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

What, WHAT? Oh, so you don't think you could loose a set of keys after a 10,000 year nap? Know any good locksmiths?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Brotherhood of the snake is a spiritual christian group then..
edit on 21-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So basically what you are saying is that the moon has issues with earth?

I mean like the moon and earth are not inharmony. Hence the problems that arise in the conconciousness of people.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Exactly. I suggest EVERYONE should realize that either the OP or origin of the moon story on this thread is a near-total misinformation.

He spun a good, entertaining sci-fi yarn that was probably ripped off from D. Icke but messed up when he tried to tie it in to the December 21st 2012 Mayan scam.

The stuff about the orbiting of the sun around the galaxy is interesting, but apart from that and a few other little elements it's a truth-lie smorgasbord.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

"... Physics happened, and the laws of nature which govern the entire universe were obeyed"

What are these "laws": Lies and deceptions...?

A course in physics, even rudimentary one, can answer that question for you quite handily. A short experiment (a VERY short one, if done properly) can demonstrate the ease with which you can push entire planet-sized masses around against inertia. Just stand in front of a speeding train, and stop it by holding your hand out. Now, if you can push that tiny train around, multiply it's inertia by a few billion fold, and we can project how easily you will be able to push a planet around.

When you can stop that train with your hand, I may re-evaluate the "lies and deception" involved in basic physics.

OR "Lizard people whom no one can see made a planet-sized chunk of rock bend to their will"

If you really can't see them, just open your eyes. Are you also alleging we're all alone and the only species in the whole universe, Mister "Regent" genius?

*Opens eyes. looks right and left*

Nope, no invisible lizard people here. I reckon I must just be in a much safer place than you are.

If you can point out where I alleged we are all alone as the only species in the entire universe, I'll amend that. I can see seven other species just from where I sit, and that doesn't even begin to cover the entire universe. It's a ridiculous notion to assert that I said anything of the kind. None of the species I can see are aliens, but that doesn't mean aliens don't exist - it just means they don't exist here.

That DOES NOT, of course, mean that I am in any sort of imminent danger of being eaten by invisible alien reptilians. This is what is known in certain circles as a "non-sequitur", meaning "it doesn't naturally follow". In other words, you can't get here from there with the particular leaps you are taking.

And "Mr. Regent Genius"? Really? Fits of pique and temper tantrums are very unbecoming, and will not add any strength to your argument. Fact is, I AM ATS Regent, and was elected as such by ATS membership. 'Twas all in good fun, so try not to get your panties in a wad over it. As for the "genius" part, I suppose we can compare IQ's at some time if you'd like. I have papers to confirm mine, if you do. Who knows? You could possibly win the contest!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

How did you come to this conclusion? I resepct it, however I have listened to over a hundred hours of lectures given by Manly and he teaches nothing like the others you mentioned in your post. I am left wondering how you came to this conclusion while I have not. Thanks in advance. Also, here is a video of Manly's philosophy of life.

Jordan Maxwell said it in one of his videos (about creating icke, and receiving all of MPH's research material)

[edit]
it seems there's an agenda to demonize the moon..?

after the OP posted that slew of material on the moon i posted how that is all a rehash of Gurdjieff's work.

it starts to come across like.. they're going to eventually try and pull a cosmic fast-one on us.. something's going to happen and they're going to try and convince us it's all gone down a certain way..

sometimes i wonder, like someone else pointed out, the moon and the sun are sized and placed so that they eclipse one other (from our earth perspective) THIS ISN'T JUST COINCIDENCE
..the moon reflects passive light from the sun (at night) it's an encoded female archetype.. sometimes i wonder.. is this just another level of the assault on the divine feminine?
edit on 22-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: ramblings and memories

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
The story of adam and eve is not a real story. It is 'symbolic' story. The sages used such stories to explain difficult things to illiterate people.

The literacy rates were very very low 2100 years back. Only a few people could write. Even Jesus did not write his teachings (I believe he could not write).

As I said, I pray for you that your quest leads to truth.

Jesus was a rabi. He was educated by the scribes and could read and write.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Jesus, if a real teacher came in, in response to the perfect timing, the stars and stage set, was not exactly mainstream. Pharisees, rabbi's were akin to fundamentalists today, whereas, Luke, who had written much of the new testament and who put in some clues, that he was Nazareth meant essene, basically. The early Christians were gnostics. And he told them this was very wrong, if anything was trying to set us free from religions.

The stories in the bible old and new were allegories, metaphors about the inner journey. Now that does not mean, stage is not set for a higher up to come in and show us the error of karma, for they could not harm a good man if it were true. It's "their" distortion, and does not take away their harm. Hitler is just as much at fault as the one carrying out the orders.....

www.spiritofthescripture.com...
Long list of articles to the side, and they're really good.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

mmm see you have read WHO BUILT THE MOON by knight and lomas

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join