It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very important message from a person who is from the Brotherhood of the snake!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
reply to post by mr10k

I would rather believe God made everything and that Jesus died for my sins than the moon is hollow and reptilians secretly rule us. If they both seem equally ludicrous to you, then I'd hate to see how you function in reality.

New Age? I'm sure that goes against the New Age religion because at the heart of their philosophy is relativism. Christianity? No. Christianity doesn't have relativism, and doesn't make contradictions like the New Age religion. There is one way, Christ, and only one way.

Are you joking? Both of these would seem equally ludicrous to anyone who is not in either of those religions. Even someone following the Jewish religion would find these ideas comical. How does my outlook on both of your religions foreshadow my outlook on reality? Oh I see, they really don't, but you are compelled to say something, even if it doesn't make any sense.

It's funny because it's blissful ignorance versus blissful ignorance, what a thread this is.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
The moon takes just over 27 days (27.3) to rotate once on its axis. It also takes just over 27 days to rotate (27.3) around the earth. Now, if you are a man of critical thinking who can problem solve and see these things in your head, you can figure out why we always see the same face of the moon. Please, do give it some thought. Maybe this will help you understand....
This, And this

The alleged “tidal locking” (your links) does not give the main answer. Quite apart from the question of whether those “tidal locking” formulas/theories are mathematically correct (and correctly implemented), they still DON’T exclude the possibility of an intentional/artificial locking of the moon by extraterrestrial entities to prevent its more “active” and “telling” side from being observed from earth. Especially when contemplating that the moon might be of considerably younger age than we are being told by our "elite" pseudoscientists. In which case there wasn’t enough time to wait for a “natural” locking, so the extraterrestrials had to install an artificial lock from the beginning of moon's presence.
edit on 20-5-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Does anyone else living in todays world, with all the rules, laws, control and limitations, laugh whenever they hear the term "free will", or is it just me ?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
^^ It's just you

I'm kidding you..

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
in support of reply to post by WilliamOckham replying to post by Ghost375

Otherwise use the razor
and cut the cable between the moon and the Earth

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
According to the original thread 20% of humans might go to the next dimension but by the looks of it here i doubt 5% of ATs'ers will even go.

If going to the next dimension means believing what any lune (no offence) might post online without any real evidence to back it up, then i guess i'm screwed!

But if as you say so many here are also disposed to question what they are told, then at least i'm in good company

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
.....Is it within the realm of possibilities that some, if not all of them were used in the construction of a space ship? A spaceship named "Luna"? Was this ancient spaceship used to "Adjust" the axis of this planet? Was this spaceship used to bring the great flood to this planet? .....

The greatest questions would be, what effects would be realized if this Artificial Satellite were removed from its present location.... Would Antarctica become Ice free once again, exposing long hidden treasures and a new dynamic to this planet? .....

Thanks for the interesting reply - you understand that i have to ask questions though (no offence
)

RE the above quotes of yours...

According to what's been said in this thread, the great flood was a means to eliminate our species, since it was becoming too bold. Isn't the mining of materials to create a massive 'spaceship-Moon' a lot of unnecessary effort for an alien race advanced enough to do such things - such as reverse a planet's rotating by physically 'hooking' it and dragging it the other way? Surely such a race had their own means of advanced travel and equipment to do such things.

Same goes for Antarctica: If they wanted to hide it from us, why not just destroy it, rather than building a moon to keep it under the snow (in itself not a full-proof plan).

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

My poor confused, brainwashed foolish mortal

Oh god whats next....

Listen to me, You're not a member of any brotherhood of the snake, I know that for a fact.

Well if the mortal is so easily brainwashed then they might actually listen because you know for a fact.

Just calling it as I see it really.

Uhh, didn't you just say you know for a fact

However, be careful about who you claim to represent because some folks out there do not take kindly when outsiders speak out on their behalf. That is called "privileged advice". Atleast in regards to where you heard it from anyway. Finally, You're an imposter, or a fool. Either way, you are in error.

Ahhh, I see, your a real member giving this imposter a warning?

A warning for spilling secrets, no, it cant be, you say they are in error.

A few contradictions I picked up in your post I just wanted to point out and relay some of my assumptions as questions.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You lost my support when you said you couldn't believe skeptics would be on a conspiracy site. Being a skeptic is what brought most people onto a conspiracy site. For an educated person privy to inside information due to your membership of some brotherhood, you seem to have a LOT to learn about conspiracy sites, and those on them !

Next time you're looking for an audience, you might want to research your potential audience first !

Or, you chose this site because you perhaps thought that people on a conspiracy site would be easily fooled. Again, under-estimating your audience !

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Nothing personal taken
After all, we are all in this together, whether we wish to admit it or not. Well, except for a very small percentage.

According to what's been said in this thread, the great flood was a means to eliminate our species, since it was becoming too bold. Isn't the mining of materials to create a massive 'spaceship-Moon' a lot of unnecessary effort for an alien race advanced enough to do such things - such as reverse a planet's rotating by physically 'hooking' it and dragging it the other way? Surely such a race had their own means of advanced travel and equipment to do such things.

The ones responsible for the flood may not be exactly as advanced as you might think. At least not in our concept of Technology. I suspect they were given certain types of knowledge we find mysterious today, but in the greater scheme of things, very fundamental, ancient, and basic. In fact so basic we ourselves have not found it yet, at least in the public sector anyways.

This ancient race is what I consider still in its emotional infancy, prone to temper tantrums, pouting, and extreme ego. And, they viewed themselves as gods, and let no one come before them. At any rate they felt they were more powerful than the force that created the planets and wanted to prove they were equal to or greater than it. It was later, I suspect, it was used for warfare. I see them as quite childish in some of their mindsets.

The war came along when as you said "We Humans" became too bold, and I translate that to, we decided to stop treating them as gods..and start demanding respect from them. Big mistake? Naw, not really.

After the last act of the war, the flooding of our planet, the vessel they used no longer had the same importance, and in essence was abandon in place. Almost like how we will eat a can of beans and when its empty, just toss it. It may also be left where it is as a reminder to humanity as to what happened, and what can happen again. Though I doubt it could, but for not so obvious reasons.

The reason they could achieve such large undertakings is because unlike us, they are mostly single minded, where as we are intellectually multitasking. They use very large monolithic stones, we use smaller stones, and more of them.

The reason they "Reversed" the direction of our planets rotation may have only been done out of curiosity, and just to see if they could do it. Placing the Luna where they did could have been just a simple act, but when one looks at the numbers and what effect luna has on the earth one must believe it was intentional. And besides through the scriptures it states they wanted to lesson our life spans, could this not be how they are doing it?

Another inconvenient fact is that our ancestors ages declined with our planets decline in atmospheric oxygen content, almost perfectly. From 35% to what we have today, 19 - 21%. This is not by accident. The very act of flooding the surface of this planet destroyed a great deal of trees and plant life that created the 35% oxygen content in the first place, which I believe would give us longer life spans.

Antarctica:

There is another side to this story that I believe once made public would put the whole subject at rest, but, certain powerful organizations insist on keeping it classified, even to the detriment of the entire human race.. Without going into that subject I will say if Antarctica Ice sheet was removed our world would once again start moving back to higher oxygen levels, and a healthier life span would follow.

An important implication of this finding is that scientists expect oxygen levels in the lake water to be 50 times higher than the oxygen levels in ordinary freshwater lakes on Earth. "Lake Vostok is an extreme environment, one that is supersaturated with oxygen," noted McKay. "No other natural lake environment on Earth has this much oxygen."
www.nasa.gov...

Remove the Luna vessel (Moon), let the planet go back to its original orientation, Antarctica becomes ice free once again, and oxygen will flood back to where it was once before. And I theorize, heaven on earth would once again return.

Like in the move "Total Recall" the atmosphere would be flooded once again with life giving oxygen, but without all the drama lol lol

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Omg you guys got it all wrong.I never went to the moon.The guy who went to moon posted in another website which is banned here.I gave links so you could do search and check it yourself.

my apologies. I thought the thread on that other site was yours.

Anyways, my disbelief still stands that someone travelled to the moon on a spaceship (not seen or scheduled to go there by NASA) and found it to be a non celestial object, but a huge object(base) created by organic beings. That's a hard one to swallow. Or was it already a moon and they just hollowed out some base area, and then moved it into position? TBH I didn't read very much of the thread, I found it to be just too unbelievable from the start.

As far as the Nephelim(sp?) and Annunaki(sp?) and this BoTS groups/races go ,I must admit my knowledge of them and their supposed heiarchies is extemely limited. (you can tell by my inability to even spell them).

Although I have watched plenty of Ancient Alien episodes on the History Channel and always find some things quite intruiging, whiles others I find to be extremely reaching. I haven't read any books on the subject.

Can you or anyone else for that matter reccommend a good starting point for reading about this subject? Preferably something that isn't written by a creationist trying to push their agenda. I'd say I'd like to read something that doesn't delve into religion at all but I know religion and things like species thinking of Aliens as Gods and such is a major part of the matter being discussed. I just don't wan't to read a book that quotes the KJB every other paragraph.

I've always thought of reading Chariots of the Gods, just haven't gotten around to it. Worth it...or no?
edit on 20-5-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Another one from Pink Floyd which explains the whole situation in here:

"Brain Damage"

The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path
The lunatic is in the hall
The lunatics are in my hall
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

"I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvelous! HaHaHa!"

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Omg you guys got it all wrong.I never went to the moon.The guy who went to moon posted in another website which is banned here.I gave links so you could do search and check it yourself.

my apologies. I thought the thread on that other site was yours.

Anyways, my disbelief still stands that someone travelled to the moon on a spaceship (not seen or scheduled to go there by NASA) and found it to be a non celestial object, but a huge object(base) created by organic beings. That's a hard one to swallow. Or was it already a moon and they just hollowed out some base area, and then moved it into position? TBH I didn't read very much of the thread, I found it to be just too unbelievable from the start.

As far as the Nephelim(sp?) and Annunaki(sp?) and this BoTS groups/races go ,I must admit my knowledge of them and their supposed heiarchies is extemely limited. (you can tell by my inability to even spell them).

Although I have watched plenty of Ancient Alien episodes on the History Channel and always find some things quite intruiging, whiles others I find to be extremely reaching. I haven't read any books on the subject.

Can you or anyone else for that matter reccommend a good starting point for reading about this subject? Preferably something that isn't written by a creationist trying to push their agenda. I'd say I'd like to read something that doesn't delve into religion at all but I know religion and things like species thinking of Aliens as Gods and such is a major part of the matter being discussed. I just don't wan't to read a book that quotes the KJB every other paragraph.

I've always thought of reading Chariots of the Gods, just haven't gotten around to it. Worth it...or no?
edit on 20-5-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

Chariots of the Gods is a very good book. I read it in a day. It brings up a different way of looking at things that we think are fact. If they are fact or not, who knows. Very thought provoking. I wish I knew of more books Von Danikin(sp) If you do read it, please come back and let us know what you think.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
how do people actually get away with threads like this one..so full of bs..
look here i've got a message....but first some info about nothing..then some hints..the moon...the piramids..then the next thing yu know the thread has 6 pages filled with absolute nothing.

OP ? What is the message from the brotherhood of whatever ???

Plain and simple.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What was the website that you said you were banned from mentioning?

Was it SOTT by any chance?

I noticed that if you try and link to that website a message comes up saying 'lies'.

I know there was beef between ATS & SOTT because SOTT said ATS was cointelpro etc.

The SOTT website is very good in my opinion, I prefer it to ATS.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
What was the website that you said you were banned from mentioning?

Was it SOTT by any chance?

I noticed that if you try and link to that website a message comes up saying 'lies'.

I know there was beef between ATS & SOTT because SOTT said ATS was cointelpro etc.

The SOTT website is very good in my opinion, I prefer it to ATS.
I honestly do not know how to proceed when you speak of the other web site. So I will give you the "Jist" of what he is trying to share.

He is saying he is from a secret society, that is under the radar, well, if its the one I'm thinking of, it is way way way, under the radar. In fact, the one I suspect is classified.

He goes on to describe this society as being fluid like, maybe he is making reference that they are free because he says all of us are actually "Institutionalized". Which in itself is a form of enslavement, mental enslavement.

Here is a link to the google search for his key words. www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

But for some strange reason I feel these SS members are just as Mind Controlled as the rest of us, and like us, they just don't know it yet....

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I got nothing...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by giugliot
....they still DON’T exclude the possibility of an intentional/artificial locking of the moon by extraterrestrial entities to prevent its more “active” and “telling” side from being observed from earth.

Because you know, that's more practical. It makes more sense to somehow defy the known natural workings of gravity, momentum, inertia & physics just to hide an alien moon base. Stop a moon from submitting to the natural gravitational tendency...instead of you know, using your advanced knowledge of physics, space & light to just cloak your ship/base. Yeah, that's logical. Where's my free tin-foil hat and pocket protector? Sign me up!!! ...Either E.T is a moron who FAILS completely at logistics, or the artificial moon/alien moon base theory is complete horse crap.
edit on 20-5-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

If Sitchin was a CIA operative or a lap dog to the Illuminati his comments and "translations" of the Summerian tablets would be taken as gospel more then be laughed at like they presently are.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yes brotherhood of the snake, also known as Satanism where people believe that the true creator is Satan (Enki). Why sugar coat it? This is a Satanism thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join