It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very important message from a person who is from the Brotherhood of the snake!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I often grow weary of sounding the alarm. You do an excellent persistent job. THX TONS.

Their agenda seems to be one--though the human co-conspirators seem ignorant of it . . .

to literally trash as many humans as possible--into hell with them--as the only way satan can throw sand in God's eyes for getting kicked out of Heaven for getting uppity, arrogant and rebellious against his Creator.

Arrogance always has nasty fruit.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

They say that the greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing everyone that he doesn't exist.

I think, at this point, the greatest trick of all that the Devil ever played was convincing people that he's actually the good guy.
edit on 19-5-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by warthog911

According to the original thread 20% of humans might go to the next dimension but by the looks of it here i doubt 5% of ATs'ers will even go.

If your going then I hope I am staying

I cant belive the level of replies to my thread.Of all the websites ,in a conspiracy website you have skeptics!.The other site where it was posted was much much better.There was little to no resistance in accepting this secret knowledge.

Skepticism at least shows some form of intelligence, gullibility shows something ATS wishes to deny.

Its not secret when its all over the net, are you serious?

Did you not post you tube videos in your OP, you know you tube is viewed by millions daily?

How is this secret again?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So you took a UFO (spaceship) to the moon, but the moon is actually a giant constructed base, and it was placed there to cause harm to the people here on Earth...I'm getting all this right?

...and you bagging on ATS members for being skeptical of this story?

I dun no what to say man, but your gonna have to provide some evidence than just a story. I mean we all saw Star Wars. Anyone of us could have made that story up in 20 minutes.

It's good to have an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.

Bring a camera on your next trip to the DeathStar k.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Omg you guys got it all wrong.I never went to the moon.The guy who went to moon posted in another website which is banned here.I gave links so you could do search and check it yourself.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
ooo demonic brotherhood with idiots who think they know but are just being fooled. cool story but i could care less.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by warthog911

That person known as Moses did not realize the nature of the entity, because it came to him in disguise, and deceived him totally.
A possibility I thought may be real. After all, we are dealing with Chameleons.

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Yes, I too was looking for the moon to take a hike in 2012, but it didn't happen, why? Ahh, yes, those pesky infiltrators that always seem to come up with reasons not to be pro active for humanity. A snake, will always be, a snake!

Forgive me, but are you saying it would be a good thing if the moon 'took a hike', since it represents some part of an alien plan to keep us in submission?

Am i wrong to assume that without the moon's presence there would be no tidal flow in the oceans and that would lead to huge, devastating changes in our climate etc.?

From my own research I find some interesting notes. "There was no moon before the flood". "The worlds Oceans have two tides." "There is obvious ancient technology on the surface of the moon in the form of black lines, which I suspect are actually hoses" www.abovetopsecret.com...
"The Moon Rings like a bell when struck" "The Earths water is the same as the water in the moon" "The Earths axis appears to have been artificially manipulated by a spherical object", as noted by the "Two" drag marks", one located between Dominican Republic and South America, and, one between South America and Antarctica. And due to the direction of the drag marks, it appears the earth at some time in the past, rotated in the opposite direction. And one more very important discovery, Chernobyl fallout at the South Pole. www.thefreelibrary.com...

What does all this translate to? Well, of course everyone will come to their own conclusions as to the translation, but the most accurate one will take the most known facts into consideration.

I am one of the ones that happen to believe all that "Slave Mining" did in fact occur. But to what end did all this ancient mining lead to? Why? I have also read many years ago that the Grand Canyon in the U.S. is actually a ancient mining pit. Massive amounts of minerals dug up on this planet and possibly others as well. Take a Look at the Moon Miranda for a sample. What did they do with all that material?

Is it within the realm of possibilities that some, if not all of them were used in the construction of a space ship? A spaceship named "Luna"? Was this ancient spaceship used to "Adjust" the axis of this planet? Was this spaceship used to bring the great flood to this planet? And now, is it used to not only hold the continent of Antarctica in perpetual snow and ice, but also to regulate the amount of Oxygen on the surface?

The greatest questions would be, what effects would be realized if this Artificial Satellite were removed from its present location. Would the Earth start rotating in its original direction? Would the Axis of our planet go back to its original orientation? Would seasonal effects become greater, or lesson. Would Antarctica become Ice free once again, exposing long hidden treasures and a new dynamic to this planet? Would Oxygen levels increase bringing longer life spans? And the greatest question is, is there a population of Humans (Brotherhood of the Snake) who would prefer not to disclose these facts,and work to conceal them?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Omg you guys got it all wrong.I never went to the moon.The guy who went to moon posted in another website which is banned here.I gave links so you could do search and check it yourself.

Your links don't work

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
cuz i have not posted the link.

i have given hints in the first page
edit on 19-5-2013 by warthog911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm a brother of Stjarna,,,,Okay okay okay.........its been along time since I could speak from my qualification of
a member of the brotherhood of light... It takes alot of testing to arrive at where I am today and my sister has done her work and IS WITH ME and GOD ATON OF LIGHT. I am not in talkings of pride and prejudices as I know they reverse my efforts towards the light of god.. MMMM ones in here might see from the fog of prejudgements in this thread if they take note to what i just said....... I do not accept ANY behaviour that is in violation of the law of ONE, so i say to you ones slow your minds and clear the way from the snakes within and let your soul shine.
I and my sister are doing very well together in the light of god and his laws and so are thus qualified to speak here in TRUTH, WISDOM and SPIRITUAL PERFECTION as is ongoing for all. We as many others were survivors of Atlantis and meet today with ones clouded in vision from falling away from the law of one. We attempted some things to remind people and noone is reminded. All are still blinded except fot the very few. Mind control is your big foe and thats before you take on the Anti-Christ. It sounds serious because it is supposed to be hard for you soul growth. Many things get said and many throw it away not knowing how to SEE truth in light and wondrous glory in a gift as is THE WORD again here on this planet. I say Seek harder and let noone lead you astray from your spirit within, it will guide you if you just quieten yourself to listen, yes depending on how much tv and internet disinformation and evil within your minds try to prevent you all.your task is big for all of you and only the determinded make it and the evil KNOW it and have done their job sooooo well to prevent you making it........................ think deeper.............the answers are there and not in this thread except for my sisters guidance. You have been told and have no excuses................

The laws are the laws are all will learn today or another day,,,,,infinity waits........oHHHH poor lost lambs

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Lilith was Cain's wife whom he also murdered but not of biblical tradition, I believe she was invented by some nefarious sect linked to satanic sect's, I would also take the so called brotherhood of the snake as such.

There may have been a real war as indeed there may have been an advanced race here before, the angels were once people not that unlike us whom were ascended into there positions.

The so called Anunahi were interpreted as alien's by Zechariah sitchin but his is not the only interpretation and they were said to have adapted (According to him) a species already here to make it suitable so they did not in fact create the humans but genetically modified them to be slaves and obedient workers according to him.

There are many ancient esoteric tradition's around the world but all linked to the snake or naga are actually not good, how better to snare your souls than start you down a very dark path that leads to your indoctrination into a satanic cult.
edit on 19-5-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have met the aliens, and they are us.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Sounds like your author has a bone to pick with the idea that nephilim can be fallen angels. Maybe he has a problem dealing with the idea of fallen angels among us. There are a lot of people who have difficulty dealing with an idea which goes against the grain of modern thinking. Much easier to imagine nephilim were some dead heroes than beings which came from the heaven world and incarnated as humans. Because see to do so would be to admit that secular ideas are based in materialism which denies the existence of anything outside the realm of the scientific method.

People who are steeped so deeply in traditional religious thinking can also have a hard time dealing with some ideas that were not given to them as part of orthodox thought.

This is why the same people who cannot accept nephilim angels cannot accept reincarnation.

Maybe Sitchin is disinfo but I think not for the same issues the author has with the ideas.

It doesn't have to go against the idea of God creating us, but if scientists today can manipulate the genetic structure of corn, why couldn't advanced beings/people/aliens have manipulated the genetic structure of man? It reminds me of that movie where the young scientists mixed up their dna with a bird and ended up with a bizarre hybrid creature. Very scary stuff.
edit on 19-5-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

What guy who went to the moon posted stuff? There is not a large pool of candidates here....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I believe the OP is referring to this post:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Certainly an interesting read, the author also has a Chinese IP address, not sure what that means but thought it might be worth something.
edit on 19-5-2013 by lioninthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stjarna1

Childe I would not want you to experience a devil or as I have lose your emotional energy heart by being stabbed by same devil's (the one just over your physical heart were your emotion's are) they do this to leave only the base lust, fear, hate, anger and pain that are then used to corrupt the soul of the victim.
I have experienced my own light as bright blue before my heart was silenced for ever.
They are usually a dense gathering of evil souls into a unified form and take a anthropomorphic form with oversized heads and body's and under sized limb's they look like giant parody's of baby's but are dark enough to absorb physical light, there eyes are like red hole's that also absorb light in all wavelengths except red and each devil is made up of hundreds of such soul's, when I was confronted by them I was near an old folks home and a great number of souls that appeared grey and mist like tried to protect me by attacking the dark one's only to swirl around them and be absorbed by them but they did manage to drive them back.
There are Angels and Devils and fallen angels and demon's as well as spirits (many form's and types) but this is not the place as these are even less prepared than you, I am Seventhreescoreandseven man as you may possible know of me. I will not stand upon the earth and pour forth cleansing fire from my loin's but I will seek to destroy the devil's for they have harmed more than there souls are worth and I will find the one who changed the reality and that one will pay the price as outlined in the book of revelation.

Now wake up.

This is how the devil hide's he takes the soul's that give themselves to him and they are disposable to him, he put's himself inside them so that to manifest he uses many of them together that way he can avoid the direct attack's but god can separate him so leave it to him.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
reply to post by Starwise

They say that the greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing everyone that he doesn't exist.

I think, at this point, the greatest trick of all that the Devil ever played was convincing people that he's actually the good guy.
edit on 19-5-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

What if he/she is right? I mean, let's say that a "fallen angel" i.e. the "devil" really IS the good guy. Have you ever read "Memnoch the Devil" by Ann Rice? That is a fantastic book/perspective about how the "devil" is actually "saving" more souls than God/Jesus. That is of course if you believe in such misinterpreted interpretations of ancient writings...by that I mean the modern Bible. Assuming you do, then why can the "Devil" not be the good guy? Have you taken a look around at the state of this planet recently? God hasn't exactly made his/her presence known...for that matter neither has the "Devil". Where exactly are these entities located? Another dimension outside of ours?

The only thing any human can say for proof positive fact is that we humans are living on this planet enslaved by our own kind...and no outside entity, or entities, or gods are around helping us or hurting us.

And I am sorry OP, but that also includes your ancient DNA wizards ENKI and the like. They are currently NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! So I say bollocks to the lot...especially your fantastic works of fiction concerning your interdimensional encounters with dark demons...perhaps lay off the drugs?
edit on 19-5-2013 by AutOmatIc because: nowhere

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
well one thing is for sure, I am no god.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
well one thing is for sure, I am no god.

And perhaps nor should you want to be one.

Anyway I thought the Bible implies that mankind is a level above the angels in the heavens; we were created in Gods image and given freewill. Isn't this part of the reason that some of the angels fell onto the Earth in the first place; that and their desires for the physical form?

Maybe therein lies a lesson in itself?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Debatable as if you accept belief in Christ and the story genesis then god breathed his spirit into your ancestors so that has been passed down to you which makes you a child of god and children grow up, the difference is god will always be there and as for the rest of us truly who would want to be a god, we make mistake's and cause harm so how much more dangerous would we be to ourselves, let god guide you and see that you are more than you think, just because you can't manifest some terrible power you are actually not supposed to, you have to learn to crawl before you can walk never mind fly.

All I can tell you is god is there so try to be yourself but the best and most good self you can, when you do good it is an angelic act but what therefore is a bad act. peace.

For me there is only one god and king and my lord is the one we call Jesus Christ but I am not as good a servant as I wish I was of his will and mercy, the hardest thing we have been asked to do is forgive those whom wrong us but there is a work around for the neighbour thing - read the story of the good Samaritan and whom is your neighbour but remember you have to try to be a good Samaritan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join