It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very important message from a person who is from the Brotherhood of the snake!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
rehashed Gurdjieff material.. ?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticsea
To me this sounds backwards. It is a satanic delusion to make people think they can be gods. This is basically the story of the garden of eden with satan as the good guy. Goes back to the original sin of pride.

I know most people won't agree. The world is bad enough. Do you think it would be any better if people thought they were Gods?

They practically do.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Yes, I too was looking for the moon to take a hike in 2012, but it didn't happen, why? Ahh, yes, those pesky infiltrators that always seem to come up with reasons not to be pro active for humanity. A snake, will always be, a snake!

Forgive me, but are you saying it would be a good thing if the moon 'took a hike', since it represents some part of an alien plan to keep us in submission?

Am i wrong to assume that without the moon's presence there would be no tidal flow in the oceans and that would lead to huge, devastating changes in our climate etc.?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
New Age vs Christianity,

This is too entertaining. Do tell, why exactly must one of you be right and one must be wrong? Does that not go against what both your religions stand for?

Not really. Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father but through me.

edit on 5/18/13 by celticsea because: changed a word

Yeah I'm fairly sure there were messages like that in all of the religions that came (and fell) before Christianity. It's nothing new. Christianity will flutter away in time, just like all religions do.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf

Originally posted by mr10k
New Age vs Christianity,

This is too entertaining. Do tell, why exactly must one of you be right and one must be wrong? Does that not go against what both your religions stand for?

Not really. Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the light. No one comes to the Father but through me.

edit on 5/18/13 by celticsea because: changed a word

Yeah I'm fairly sure there were messages like that in all of the religions that came (and fell) before Christianity. It's nothing new. Christianity will flutter away in time, just like all religions do.

I hope for your sake you're right

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
We where NOT created by the Annunaki , I don't understand why people keep saying this, they are the fallen angels or the spawn of the fallen angels that when on the earth set out to deceive us.. # the Annunaki

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by warthog911

The moon does have a negative effect on people when it is full. A lot of police here call in sick on nightshift when there is a full moon because they know it will be a busy night.

That is where the term "lunatic" comes from.

Also, a lot of surgeons will not perform certain operations on the night of a full moon because apparently the patient will bleed more than normal.

Originally posted by McGinty
Am i wrong to assume that without the moon's presence there would be no tidal flow in the oceans and that would lead to huge, devastating changes in our climate etc.?

That's only what the scientists say. You have to take into consideration who it is that dictates their beliefs to them.
It could just be a fancy way of saying "the planet needs the moon"...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Yes, I too was looking for the moon to take a hike in 2012, but it didn't happen, why? Ahh, yes, those pesky infiltrators that always seem to come up with reasons not to be pro active for humanity. A snake, will always be, a snake!

Forgive me, but are you saying it would be a good thing if the moon 'took a hike', since it represents some part of an alien plan to keep us in submission?

I cant belive the level of replies to my thread.Of all the websites ,in a conspiracy website you have skeptics!.The other site where it was posted was much much better.There was little to no resistance in accepting this secret knowledge.
Again you have been duped.Earth will be much better and calmer without the moon climate wise,geologically wise and most important of all psychologically wise.

io9.com...
"The Moon was long considered an essential stabilizing presence in the development of life on Earth. Without its satellite, the Earth would have tilted too much on its axis, making life impossible. But maybe the Moon wasn't needed after all. "

Even without the moon the tides would be Two Thirds of what is now.Seasons would be much cooler as there wont be temperature extremes.
news.helium.com...

It was originally concluded that without our moon, the Earth’s axis would tilt from zero degrees to 85 degrees and the sun would shine directly above one of our poles, which would cause fluctuations in climate.

However, researchers simulated what it would be like without a moon and the obliquity would vary only approximately 10 degrees.

Our planet’s rotational tilt varies every 100,000 years by between 0.5 and one degree.

According to the original thread 20% of humans might go to the next dimension but by the looks of it here i doubt 5% of ATs'ers will even go.

edit on 19-5-2013 by warthog911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by celticsea

Your right. Man has this thirst for knowledge and there is no end to it. Eat of fruit of knowledge and thru this knowledge shall ye become gods. All these things that we see now from the Vatican saying that Jesus is a star child to the Pleidians rescuing us from those nasty Zeta Reticuli, its all a delusion. This is ultimately a great deception in itself because the doctrines from this knowledge totally take God out of the picture. That is Satans plan. Unfortunately, humans will be caught up in it just like those kooks from Independence Day on top of the roof. The outcome will be devastating to the human soul.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by warthog911

Snf for the interesting shared data on Baail and the speculated landing sites ... It seems these structure(s) where built to hold foundation for large loads and or S.Craft landing, although 1 must ask would you land or hover... this is why loads came or come to mind when observing current data of these sites in the links (unless mechanical devices of ancient precious metals / gems etc. configured mounted where found) that could of assisted in those back then lands/hovers - gravity response - like myds. If, there where mechanical devices however of ancient precious metals / gems etc. configured mounted, then 1 would assume the natives who may of encountered the original sites could or would of re used-or taken metals and stones.. which may have beenused if for landing or hover pad but may of been melted/smelted separated/spread apart and so tech?

The other vid on the Spiral or spin of the heliosphere was an interesting perspective share as well 1 enjoyed that presentation

On the OP collective think group it seems if some take time to research deep into the past there may be better understanding of serpents and their attributed good aspects. It does often seem like in a turn of events these positive attributes were "switched" for more nefarious attributes associated with .. and so many FEAR , which can be understood when manipulation is considered. Hopefully in time or periods
these issues will dissolve and the COtarrians
and Cosmic family can Advance in Peace minus FEAR which is and does cause many issues...

On EA*RTH
amphibians-
birds-
fish-
insect-
mammals-
plants-
reptiles-
genetics

NAMASTE*******
edit on 5/19/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

Well the amazing thing is that Jesus was prophesied in every book of the bible. Meaning that this was around before Christianity. If Christianity gets wiped out that doesnt mean that Jesus isnt the Messiah. Christian is actually a negative word that the persecutors assigned to believers in Christ. It means "little christ"

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337s0lja
reply to post by Thundersmurf

Well the amazing thing is that Jesus was prophesied in every book of the bible. Meaning that this was around before Christianity. If Christianity gets wiped out that doesnt mean that Jesus isnt the Messiah. Christian is actually a negative word that the persecutors assigned to believers in Christ. It means "little christ"

"if the were taught to follow the
how can any be mad at the for
NOT KNOWING better or of been taught better?
Religion-

And SO as WE find you LORD are
THE wrong for worship attempts?
that where placed on many?
mis teaching-

in relation to GOD messiah LIGHT/PEACE Bringer
as ways to control
are the wrong for seeking the GOD
as their Savior or is was it preferred remain
untaught..."

1 wonders...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is most enjoyable I must say.
Did you write this your self OP or is this taken from some book I have yet to read?

I wait with baited breath for your next installment!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
..the last post says it all

Murgatroid raised some interesting points;
Zech Sitchin fooled Jordan Maxwell, who inherited all of Manly Palmer Hall's research material and created David Icke with the intent on showcasing him in the US but they had a falling out. we can trace this back to Roerich, Blavatsky, etc

How did you come to this conclusion? I resepct it, however I have listened to over a hundred hours of lectures given by Manly and he teaches nothing like the others you mentioned in your post. I am left wondering how you came to this conclusion while I have not. Thanks in advance.
Also, here is a video of Manly's philosophy of life.

Op.... I have no idea if what you are saying holds any water or not.... for you and your pov I can see it does though so I will respect your thoughts although I do not agree 100%.... but what do I know?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by warthog911
our creators aka anunnaki...

"Anunnaki" AKA "Nephilim" are CREATED beings.

They are NOT our creators.

In the beginning was the WORD...

Why can't a created being create something? If intelligence permits, any being can create. Even man....a la cloning. Your comment makes no sense.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
Ahhhhh, your why I came here to ATS.

Thanks for the laughs....

On a serious note, "are you serious" ???

If you came to ATS to get laughs, it is more revealing about yourself than the OP or ATS.

edit on 19-5-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Just for some pondering that much of this has been around since Blavatsky and was reiterated, one way or another in these lyrics: Pink Floyd, of course, Roger Waters:

Eclipse
(Waters) 2:04

All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste
All you feel.
All that you love
All that you hate
All you distrust
All you save.
All that you give
All that you deal
All that you buy,
beg, borrow or steal.
All you create
All you destroy
All that you do
All that you say.
All that you eat
And everyone you meet
All that you slight
And everyone you fight.
All that is now
All that is gone
All that's to come
and everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

edit on 19-5-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I agree MamaJ, I have listened to hours of Manly P. Hall, and I have heard nothing but an uplifting and amazing message for mankind. He stood for integrity, truth and true spirituality (as opposed to religious dogma). However, there does seem to be an subtle smear campaign by some on this site who are never able to back up their smears on him.

Manly P. Hall Youtube channel
edit on 19-5-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is an article written by a pagan man named Oberon Zell.
He speaks of the serpent and talks about about the original sin. He uses the bible specifically for his arguments. The Serpent was not out to deceive but to give the truth...

We Are The Other People

It is enlightening to say the least...

Now this next part is where it starts to get interesting. Enter the Serpent: (Gen. 3:1) The serpent was the most subtle of all the wild beasts that Yahweh God had made. It asked the woman, "Did God really say you were not to eat from any of the trees in the garden?" (3:2) The woman answered the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees in the garden. (3:3) "But of the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden God said, 'You must not eat it, nor touch it, under pain of death." (3:4) Then the serpent said to the woman, "No! You will not die! (3:5) "God knows in fact that on the day you eat it your eyes will be opened and you will be like gods, knowing good and evil." What a remarkable statement! "Your eyes will be opened and you will be like gods, knowing good and evil." The Serpent directly contradicts Yahweh. Obviously, one of them has to be lying. Which one, do you suppose? And, if the serpent speaks true, wouldn't you wish to eat of the magic fruit? Wouldn't it be a good thing, to become "like gods, knowing good and evil"? Or is it preferable to remain in ignorance?

The last sentence really catches my eye!
Is it preferable to remain in ignorance?
What is the ATS Motto??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join