It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I actually hope there are no aliens. The world is complicated enough. If it was exposed and aliens were "outed" I think many people would lose their minds.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by cornucopia

he and his superior at the CIA were allowed inside the secretive Area 51 in Nevada to gather intel and report back to the president. There, "Anonymous" describes seeing several alien spacecraft, including the craft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. Then, he and his superior were taken to the S-4 facility southwest of Area 51 where they observed live extraterrestrials.

If I had a penny for everytime I heard or read this I would be a billionaire...where is the real proof?

It was very disappointing that more time wasn't spent at this point, more detail. And we should be able to expect that considering he was on a fact finding trip for the president. He must have been filled in on the e.t. info...date of capture, when, where, how, ect ect. so much more. Is the more detail from this guy?

Maybe he was hoaxed by a fancy makeup job. part of the spoof.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well it sounds like he has not heard of dialysis. Many w kidney failure do live a long time. He does mention cleaning the blood - of course that's an on going say 3 times/week process..This makes me somewhat skeptical.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
Even if the witness is telling the truth, we cannot know for certain that he is, we can only each choose to believe him or not, and that is a personal choice. I see no point in debating what people choose to believe or disbelieve, let us all remain focussed on the material that is presented.

I have personally been a witness to a UFO sighting back in my middle teen years in '76, and yet even with that experience, I cannot state that I fully accept the existence of life elsewhere in the universe, even though the probability is that it does.

So then, if we can't know for certain, and can only choose to believe or not to believe, which of those choices do you then choose? What do you feel is true? It's interesting, because what I get out of your post is someone who is saying that they feel this is true, but wanting to dissociate themselves from that feeling, and operate on a strictly logical, analytical basis. I don't understand why one would want to do that, feelings can be great things!

You say you can't fully accept the existence of life elsewhere in the universe, I suppose this means that you only partially accept this, but perhaps, in time, you will fully realize and accept such things. Here's to that "time".

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Although the guy doing the interview does OK.. So many other questions I wish he asked.. How about this guys boss- who was he and is he still alive. It was interesting about the PRes threatening to attack Area 51.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
Watched the whole video, I don't see anything groundbreaking here. While i respect him as a human being, he provides 0 evidence, and says the same old thing that others have been saying for years.

I mean do some of you think its THAT hard to find an older person, pay them to act like they are/were a CIA operative, and give their "Testimony"?

I understand people want disclosure on the whole UFO thing, but this will hardly do anything to push it along. He brings nothing different to the table then Bob lazar did back in the 80s. Give me a break.

edit on 5/5/1313 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

What we need from this is detail. Like you said nothing new here and the guy doing the splicing should know this.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
He wants to remain anonymous, yet shows his face and real voice on film? Red flag.

He's probably remaining anonymous for our part not the government's. So his family is not harassed or threatened over what they may know.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think anonymous is great but how do we know this is legit?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
As always, I want to believe. And I don't want to cast aspersions on what is clearly an ill (is he still alive? This was ostensibly prior to 2010 based on what he said) and possibly near death individual. But I have to be rigorous and I have to ask questions. I can't let my genuine sympathy for his suffering and probable demise get in the way of that, for the sake of some attempt at objectivity.

So my questions/thoughts are as follows.

• He went from army draftee to signals (signals intelligence?) to CIA to a project of this sensitivity and import. Is this a fairly typical career progression?
  • He seems quite vague. Why does what he has to offer sound like typical UFO lore literature fare rather than like a detailed, intimate recollection by someone trying to get a lifetime of secrets off his chest?
  • He has previously been unwilling to commit his face to video, but has chosen to do so now because he may be near death (and given his condition, even if his life can be prolonged, his time is unfortunately likely short.) Why the concern about protecting his name, then? Even the Disclosure Project's witnesses offered names and credentials that could be fact checked. He does not. Why? A convenient explanation would be to protect his loved ones, but he doesn't offer this reasoning.
  • I hate to even broach this, but it has to be said. He is suffering from kidney failure and what looks like significant edema (and probably pulmonary edema as well.) Is it possible that he's suffering from related symptoms of dementia or other cognitive impairment?
  • He alludes to Blue Book being CIA related. Now, we know that many Blue Book case reports were also sent to CIA and that CIA may have had its own separate interest in these sightings on the side. Some have even speculated that the Air Force project was merely the public face of a more clandestine effort conducted primarily by the CIA. Is this what he's alluding to? Why is there no clarification or questioning of this? Most people think of Blue Book as being run by the Air Force, so why the lack of distinction?

I have other concerns pertaining to his story, but those are the most prominent in my mind. It's possible many of my questions and concerns could be accounted for quite simply by his age and illness. But if that's the case, then his testimony is automatically suspect on that basis alone in my mind. People can appear quite cogent and truthful while unwittingly being very confused or impaired.

Again, I am not trying to denigrate a dying (dead?) man and I am not asserting that his testimony is false. I just have questions and concerns that I would be dishonest with myself to not take into consideration.

Peace.

No, that is not normal career progression, but then again, neither was his job. The whole story is abnormal compared to how the ranks progress. As far as the field, well, that varies.It seemed they might not have had all day, so he told the quick version. This man lead a life of secrecy, thats not a habit thats easy to break. Old habits are hard to break.

should he offer his reasoning? Many people go anonymous and show their face. Those that would send reprocussion cant because he has passed, but those that dont have the skills, or knowledge to find his name, cant. once again, i also attribute it to his habits.

It could be possible, I watched for all kinds of tells on his face, and his speech, He seemed like he was still of sound mind. quick answers.

He did not refer to his being intimately involved on his first encounter. He was just inspecting for the president. Past that, im sure this man has a few top notch stories, but these ones wore on him. He did mention the blackbird, we know that is real now. That gives maybe 2% validity to the story. bout it. He was probably nervous too, telling that after all those years.

And your questions are welcomed. I appreciate this, more than internet judges and executioners who think their opinion is law of the land.Some people are well meaning, just bad manners.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by agentscoly

You need to suspend any disbelief you may have and just believe in it , then its true .
He must be telling the truth because he's an old man and they don't lie , he's also dieing (led to believe) and dieing people don't lie either so he must be telling the truth ...Unless he isn't

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
ExquisiteExamplE:

So then, if we can't know for certain, and can only choose to believe or not to believe, which of those choices do you then choose?

I would imagine it to be determined by the context of one's own belief system. I tend to be quite sceptical about most claims for unusual phenomena, like ghosts, NDE, afterlife, etc, but my scepticism doesn't prove to me beyond all doubt that they are not real, it's just my choice to accept that they aren't, based on the lack of irrefutable evidence. My stance, therefore, is that I don't believe until it is proven...that is my choice, but it is not a closed or rigid choice. Debating with other's will not change my stance, only irrefutable evidence will. I cannot determine for others how they should choose what to believe, I can only put forward my own choice.

...what I get out of your post is someone who is saying that they feel this is true, but wanting to dissociate themselves from that feeling, and operate on a strictly logical, analytical basis.

As I stated in my earlier post, the witness comes across as being quite 'natural and uncontrived'. He offers up his testimony as is, and doesn't seek to embellish or sensationalise it in any way. He doesn't dwell on anything specific unless pressed. Intuitively, I have no reason to doubt him, except that what he offers is nothing more than anecdotal evidence, and as interesting as it is, it is nothing more.
Yes, I do tend to 'operate on a strictly logical, analytical basis', sometime overtly so, but I also like to temper it with common sense.

You say you can't fully accept the existence of life elsewhere in the universe, I suppose this means that you only partially accept this, but perhaps, in time, you will fully realize and accept such things.

Yes, I think you state it quite succinctly.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Overall he sounded very convincing and very lucid and not at all confused, (and BTW his description of how things got to be done was very realistic and simple) so taking what he said is true we still have the arguably bigger question, where did they come from?

The Moon, Mars, or both.

edit on 5-5-2013 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
]Originally posted by mactheaxe
***snip***
But before you go bashing this man....do you know him? Have you ever talked with him? Then I find it rather ignorant, and bogus, that you feel he is a liar.

As an afterthought you might consider this:

Do you know him?
Have you ever talked with him?
Then I find it rather gullible, and bogus, that you feel he is telling the truth.

I do not, I find it rather ignorant to assume Ive just lost all questions, abandoned my intellectual mind just to say, "He said, so it must be true." I simply believe him, because i watched him, how he reacts, his quick answers, they way he searches with his eyes. for a split second, you can see him remember certain things. This is natural human reaction, it flowed, I saw no search for lies. just memory recall. Vut as i said, thats my opnion

]***snip***
My advice, Go research others that did what he did, watch their videos, find the constants in them, add them up. look for tells and signs. form your own opinion AFTER you have seen them.

Just because differnet people are telling the same story or describing similar Things doesn't mean a thing. Books and internet have long since educated people in what to say.
How does that apply to this man, what were his motives. Why would he bring this to light? He doesnt gain anything.

Youre right, But these stories came from somewhere. Not only that, but the internet has also provided us with good detective skills. Not all, but some. Yes there are frauds in this world, but i relate it to hunters, One hunter does something stupid, now all hunters are stupid. It is a case by case situation. dont pigeonhole one because of anothers actions.

A closed mind is terrible because your opinion is already formed based off the irresponsibility of another to disinform, and disgruntle you. YOU do your OWN research. You will be amazed at what you learn.

What I found was that a too open mind creates a ripe breeding ground for rediculous claims and leave you wide open for confidence tricksters.

So what determines a too open mind? Is it your skeptical mind that determines that? Its relative. Thats where research comes into play. Learn what to look for, and listen to. You build your base.

I only come here to talk to you fine thinkers, some of you. and to find things to research and learn about. dont we all? Not to dissuade anybody with a formed opinion.But to encourage truth in a respectful manner.

OK - I believe you, but why not consider the alternative to "the truth"?
That believers are being played?

Because in my research, ive come up with a formed opinion that this is plausible. Maybe the disbelievers are being played. It could go any way. but the evidence that there is life out there, there are extraterrestrial/interdimensional/terrestrial craft is too much to refute. So I side with the side having the most evidence. We got the govt goin, no no, not talking, and we got the other going, here is my experience, here are my pictures, here is my video.....and guess what? LIARS!!! We have gone the opposite. believe the word of mouth from our govt, and discredit those who come forward, and discredit those who are citizens with evidence supporting the claims that there is something more going on.

edit on 5-5-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
My mother has end stage renal disease (kidney failure) and is on hemodialysis three times a week. She is sharp as a tack. This man shouldn't "technically" be on his deathbed as dialysis is the treatment for kidney failure and millions of people do it, every day.

With that said, I do not think he is confused or suffering from dementia. People with dementia tend to talk about themselves and recall stories from their younger, school aged years (I have heard a few doozies from these folks, quite a few times). Their thoughts are not put together very well and it is hard to pick up what they're laying down, so to speak.

I believe this man is telling the truth about the things he observed and witnessed while in the military. Why lie? For monetary gain? I doubt he'd just outright lie and open a can of worms like that, ESPECIALLY on his death bed.

Just my 2 cents. BTW, I have worked as a nurse for many many years. Many of them spent talking to old timers just like this guy. My favorite patients of all time, hands down, were the WWII vets. Best stories ever!

edit on 5-5-2013 by lovebeck because: added "school aged" to clarify what I meant by "younger".

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What if though my friend...what if they are not our brothers. What if they are demons? Demons can guise themselves into any form that they wish. They are generally strong deceivers and they lie a lot. These aliens will bring a new way of thinking (antichrist) to man and change our society technologically and ethically. Through technology you can change your DNA which makes you non human, meaning you cannot be redeemed by God. Jesus according to many is considered the Kinsman Redeemer.

"Jesus Christ is called the KINSMAN REDEEMER. Jesus did not come to save the apes & dolphins, He did not come to save the puppies & kitties, and He certainly did not come to save the Zeta Reticulans or the Alien Grays.The atonement work of Jesus was only to save His kinsman, the sons of Adam. If a being is not a descendent of Adam, this being -- no matter how intelligent-- will not take part in the promise of Jesus Christ. Watcher 's research confirms that there are beings who are genetically similar to the race of Adams, but have been genetically tampered with by rebel angels, or engineered to be superior humans in some illuminated laboratory. These hybrids are not capable of "being saved" by the grace of the Kinsman Redeemer, for they are not His kinsman.."

In my opinion we are very special beings...not insignificant like others say. The Alien presence is proof of that. We are caught between the battle of Good and Evil. God created us in His image and made us perfect from the beginning. Man fell after the angels fell and sin was put upon him. The Grand Architect of the universe (Lucifer), the leader of the rebel angels wants to be worshiped like the Most High and will corrupt Gods creation from within to achieve his agenda. The deception will be pushed by the Vatican and people will easily be convinced that they must rewrite the word of God or destroy it altogether. Thus creating the antichrist mentality. Spooky.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Please do not fall for this bullS@!%T. They are just baiting everyone into thinking that that truth will get out and eventually the TPTB will have to come clean with disclosure. I for one will not believe anything comming out of the mouths of the Government that has been and always will lie to it's people. What ever they tell you,you can bet it will be used for control.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentscoly
I think anonymous is great but how do we know this is legit?

Exactly, for all we know someone got their grand pa to help them pull a prank.

He was smiling the entire time.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER
There are no aliens. Just angels and demons. Magic and tricks of the mind. Games, tests and probes. Disinformation and misdirection. Psyops and mind control experiments. From time immemorial men have been playing this game, "How to use the power of myth and suggestion to motivate humans and guide their behavior." The most powerful tool is the myth, where you get people to believe in things they have never seen, and then to act on that belief, as if the myth were reality itself. It's the reverse of the principle "Seeing is believing", for now we get "Believing is Seeing". That's where the demons come in. They enter through the imagination. That guy giving his last testimony, probably did see something he thought was an extraterrestrial. What he didn't know was that he was the test subject. He was the psyop experiment. They did a good job on him. So convinced he was that he saw something, he's giving death bed testimony of it. One question he probably never asked himself, was why did they need hm to see those extraterrestrials. What did he bring to the table? Did he have some special skills that they needed in their contact with the aliens? What was his contribution, other than simply being a test subject, to see and report what he thought he saw to measure the effectiveness of the illusion they had created for him?

And those of you talking about demons and angels alien deception are so full of SH** that the forum needs to put a penalty for anyone who starts posting such nonsense.

The only denial of ET you do is to defend YOUR PATHETIC RELIGION FULL OF LIES IMPOSED FOR CENTURIES BY THE CHURCH.

Originally posted by mactheaxe
I appreciate the alternate viewpoint. But before you go bashing this man....do you know him? Have you ever talked with him? Then I find it rather ignorant, and bogus, that you feel he is a liar. The story is quite a fantastic one, i know. Do you just ever watch somebody tell a life story? you can see it in their face when they talk about it. I trust that instinct, it cant lie. Due to his circumstances, I find no reason why his last wish would be to tell a whopper like that, Kinda negates him feeling relief at the end. He has no reason to do anything but spill it out.

The men in black he talks about are pre will smith and tommy lee days im sure. Maybe the movie got made off of the stories like this. The movie industry has worked its magic on you to think that kind of stuff is a farce. The movie was over the top with the alien thing, but it sells. Might it have been a little less movie-ish in his experience?

We know there are secret projects. We know there are top secret files. So we know that there are people out there in charge, who aint spilling any beans. Whatever they are working on, its big. We know this. So what is the issue with recognizing some getting their story out? We soak up all kinds of ads and misinformation crap everyday, that we distrust, and when someone comes out with whats really happening, suddenly he is lying. Too much to be plausible. When in reality, you dont know enough to make that decision. My advice, Go research others that did what he did, watch their videos, find the constants in them, add them up. look for tells and signs. form your own opinion AFTER you have seen them. A closed mind is terrible because your opinion is already formed based off the irresponsibility of another to disinform, and disgruntle you. YOU do your OWN research. You will be amazed at what you learn.

I only come here to talk to you fine thinkers, some of you. and to find things to research and learn about. dont we all? Not to dissuade anybody with a formed opinion.But to encourage truth in a respectful manner.

You are just deciding to take the easy approach and believe him because it's easier than finding any reasons to believe him. How he feels or whether he feels a relief does not make him credible. He looks like no other man or woman who has told a story. That's like just another story.

On the contrary, let's say it were true, why would MAN IN BLACK care? The mind of people is so dim that no one will believe it. so why would anyone keeping the secret be worried when no one would believe it, even if someone told the truth?
edit on 5-5-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Originally posted by elysiumfire
As I stated in my earlier post, the witness comes across as being quite 'natural and uncontrived'. He offers up his testimony as is, and doesn't seek to embellish or sensationalise it in any way. He doesn't dwell on anything specific unless pressed. Intuitively, I have no reason to doubt him, except that what he offers is nothing more than anecdotal evidence, and as interesting as it is, it is nothing more.
Yes, I do tend to 'operate on a strictly logical, analytical basis', sometime overtly so, but I also like to temper it with common sense.

Personally, common sense to me dictates that this guy is telling the truth, just by judging his general demeanor and by ruling out the other possibilities (He's an "actor" doing this for money,or he's just making up stories..).
Yes, to me it seem more possible (or is it plausible?) that he's telling the truth. Isn't it always interesting, the ways in which people choose to believe things?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
He was smiling the entire time.

Yeah right, because whether one is telling the truth or not is decided so much by 'smiling'... he could be smiling out of excitement for what he's experienced, smiling sadly or anything. Not smiling for making a prank.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join