It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Meh. I'm sure this is nothing more than another one of those hilarious deathbed pranks on the entire world. Oh wait. People don't decide to make up horrendous lies with their dying breath. I refuse to believe that's what's happened here. Pretty sure he's telling the truth.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I would just like to mention that as a believer I still question the validity of information that is now being drip fed to the public.

When governments have worked so hard and told soooooo many lies, for sooooo long and many people have been killed to keep 'supposed' secrets - why is now the time to let information, previously unrevealed, be known on a public level?

When I hear the term - ' you are not ready for the truth or the public are not ready for the truth' - I feel patronised. How dare anyone tell me when I am ready to be told the - so called truth. I am quite capable of making up my own mind as to what I am ready to learn.

Whether the aged gentleman in the video is telling the truth or not I am offended that the government has to ' tell people what to think' and this is all part of their game plan. People, even those who are in the awakened state will continually hear statements like - you are not ready to hear this - or similar.

If the governments of the world are coming clean - then that is when I smell deception. Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists all share the trait of pathological lying and they NEVER come clean - even when cornered in courtrooms and such.

I imagine the elderly gentleman is recalling what he remembers. As he approaches the end of his life, whether via terminal disease or his body wants to stop living through exhaustion, he is no longer a threat to the government.

As a Contactee and Experiencer I know my truth and I know my journey - I do not need the government to tell me anything with regard to intergalactic sentient life. The government is aware that many many many people are now in the awakened state and we are at a stage where the unexplained and sudden deaths of awakened individuals is no longer a solution to their situation.

There is much more to the topic of this thread than meets the eye.

Much Peace...
edit on 4-5-2013 by Amanda5 because: grammar

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Good point, I was thinking the same thing.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is all good and fine but disclosure is such a multifaceted involvement that it is just not possible at this time.Little tid bits, harmless increments will continue to spill forth but the BIG one is simply not here.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by cornucopia

Money, politics, and religion could be referred to as "systems of thought," which hold one back from seeing the whole truth. To put it into perspective, the origin of the word "religion" has roots in the latin word "religare," which means "to hold back," "to stifle," or "to bind." ......

edit on 4/5/2013 by xXxinfidelxXx because: disclaimer

edit on 4/5/2013 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

Actually, no. Here's a more truthful etymology:

Religion (from O.Fr. religion "religious community," from L. religionem (nom. religio) "respect for what is sacred, reverence for the gods,"[5] "obligation, the bond between man and the gods"[6]) is derived from the Latin religiō, the ultimate origins of which are obscure. One possibility is derivation from a reduplicated *le-ligare, an interpretation traced to Cicero connecting lego "read", i.e. re (again) + lego in the sense of "choose", "go over again" or "consider carefully". Modern scholars such as Tom Harpur and Joseph Campbell favor the derivation from ligare "bind, connect", probably from a prefixed re-ligare, i.e. re (again) + ligare or "to reconnect," which was made prominent by St. Augustine, following the interpretation of Lactantius.[7][8] The medieval usage alternates with order in designating bonded communities like those of monastic orders: "we hear of the 'religion' of the Golden Fleece, of a knight 'of the religion of Avys'".[9]

Source
You can see from the above that even if you take your "religare" as the origin, it doesn't mean what you think it does. At least not entirely. The "ligare" part can mean "to bind" but with the "re" prefix it comes to mean "reconnect" or maybe something like "bind again to."
edit on 4/5/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is the guy ded or alive?
Did he say anything else?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If non-believers in extraterrestrial visitation can admit that this information could very well be accurate and true, then believers should be willing to concede that this information could very well be flase; made up; a hoax. I see no evidence to suggest that this could be proven either way. In fact, all the information I have been able to determine from this presentation suggests that someone could have fabricated such information based solely on what others, such as Bob Lazar, have stated in the past. I mean is there any other source to claim a facility known as S-4 exists? I honestly do not know, and maybe others have claimed the same thing, but how do we know they were not basing their claims from what others have already stated?

I am not saying this information is definitely false, rather I am just stating there is nothing to suggest that it is accurate or inaccurate, from what I can tell. If this is not the case, someone please enlighten me, as I would be grateful for it. I just think it is important not to accept everything that is said by anyone claiming to have inside information. If we do that, in any pursuit, we are going to find that we cannot tell what is real.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If you are on the deathbed, facing "impending kidney failure" and appearing to be anywhere between 700 and 900 years old...WHY ON EARTH bothering with staying anonymous?

Oh wait..because if he were to say his name it could be verified that the entire story is bunk.

If I were 90 and facing death..I could care less than announcing my full name if I were to know about such significant things, regardless if someone would not believe me.

FURTHERMORE, I always have problems with alleged "former high rank officials" from the forces, CIA or whatsoever...I simply would not expect such people spilling secrets after working decades for the gvt being bound to an oath because of the nature of their work.

Also.."Source" ADGsomethingUK...highly unreliable, conspiracy theory, paranormal junk...garbage. Credibility ZERO looking at their FB page and linking to hoaxers and scammers like Greer.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
He wants to remain anonymous, yet shows his face and real voice on film? Red flag.

he mentions that at 15:30 and don't forget he has like five minutes left to live

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

i think this video was made years ago, as he mentions a "vow of silence" that he had to keep for 50 years "is over in the year 2010"

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Starred and flagged for this excellent thread.

Disclosure has already happened, and it really has to do with the level of awareness and those seeing through the corruption, not exactly what they believe about ET. And its not exactly over yet either, in fact, it hasn't even come close to beginning.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I had a teacher a few years ago who said her father worked for the CIA and had seen proof that Roswell was an alien crash, I'm wondering if this is the same guy. I'd have to know what his last name is to be sure.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Wow. Just, wow. I'm glad he finally decided to unburden himself. What has he to loose? Nothing. He's ready to go. I believe him, and I'm glad this gets to be part of the UFO Congressional hearing. I look forward to more old guys speaking out. They are all getting older and will unburden themselves.Thanks for posting. i have been following the daily updates about the Hearing on Huffpost, but didn't know where to find the video of this interview.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Really enjoyed this video, thank you for sharing.

Too many accounts of people seeing aliens for us not to accept it is as a fact unless it's all in the mind of perception and there is absolutely nothing "real" external. Ahhhh is it ALL just an illusion?

A couple of questions do come to mind.

The first and most important is, HOW do you interview an alien?

The second thing that also hit me as odd is WHY did he say he wanted to remain anonymous and his face was showing? Was the maker of the video supposed to hide his face? Is that why he spoke so low as well or did he have some sort of vocal issues?

Is he dead or alive? That would make the above paragraph make more sense... ya know... if he has passed.
edit on 4-5-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

You wanted to know if "a facility known as S-4 exists"?

Well Google Earth seems to think so.
Why would G.E. Identify a location that did not exist.?
That would be like identifying Atlantis as a real location wouldn't it ?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This was a very interesting watch.

I noted it was filmed at the beginning of March. I assume that the man has now passed hence the reason for its recent release and the showing of his face. His name doesn't matter much anyhow.

I found him very believable.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. Now sure this guy could just be making this stuff up which is a possibility but really people will believe what they want to believe and I believe this man is telling the truth despite there not being any real evidence behind his claims.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

there is a plan to get this truth out and it is ramping up...

as consciousness rises more will come out and vice/versa..

Its stuff like that which makes me conclude then that there will never be a uncovering..if we are waiting on everyone globally to hold hands and ohm together..then ya..dark ages until the sun burns out.

Incidently, I feel equally as conscious as I did 25 years ago, and have not noted locally nor globally any shift..if anything, we as a species have become a bit more distracted due to all the...distractions that tech brings...

I would like to think then that if there is something to disclose, then it is as the man said, his 50 year silence order has expired and he can now talk about things without breaking the oath.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
There are no aliens. Just angels and demons. Magic and tricks of the mind. Games, tests and probes. Disinformation and misdirection. Psyops and mind control experiments. From time immemorial men have been playing this game, "How to use the power of myth and suggestion to motivate humans and guide their behavior." The most powerful tool is the myth, where you get people to believe in things they have never seen, and then to act on that belief, as if the myth were reality itself. It's the reverse of the principle "Seeing is believing", for now we get "Believing is Seeing". That's where the demons come in. They enter through the imagination. That guy giving his last testimony, probably did see something he thought was an extraterrestrial. What he didn't know was that he was the test subject. He was the psyop experiment. They did a good job on him. So convinced he was that he saw something, he's giving death bed testimony of it. One question he probably never asked himself, was why did they need hm to see those extraterrestrials. What did he bring to the table? Did he have some special skills that they needed in their contact with the aliens? What was his contribution, other than simply being a test subject, to see and report what he thought he saw to measure the effectiveness of the illusion they had created for him?

edit on 4-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is crazy, exciting, unbelievable and bizarre and frightening all at the same time if stuff like this is going on.
I mean this is just nuts and amazing if these people are telling the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join