It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has conducted an airstrike in Syria

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
I really can't blame Israel, it's in there backyard.

Oh yes we can because it's not their damn yard.
Or do you just do whatever you please with your neighbor's property?
Innocent people died but hey, it's Israeli security at stake which trumps international borders or laws..

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You are damn right it is not their backyard. Why is it people are so ignorant to the history over there but have a bunch to say all the time?? WTF???

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
"Israel has conducted an airstrike in Syria"

Lets get the title correct first

"Israel has conducted an terrosrist act against Syria"

Israel has been giving guns to the rebels to bring down the Syria government and then plant a few litters of chemicals that by all accounts killed about ten people and then drop bombs over the weekend that kill hundreds of people in an effort to save them, Yes its a right load of bull.

With friends like Israel who needs enermies

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

"Not sure where you got that from, because I said: "I hope that if this does escalate that God is with and will protect the innocent people on all sides as a great battle with evil ignites all around them."

God has been known to use the term of an eye for an eye and since Israel has become the biggest threat to world peace then i cannot see him taking the terrorists from Israel anywhere but hell.

Not happy with killing jesus they now want to destory the place he died and then think they can use the puppets at CNN to re-write history !

Real jews, the one that will be saved will respect the exodus and stay well out of Israel and will have nothing to do with those that are running the place and if you open you're ears you will find many says just what i have told you.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The United States by way of "Israel has conducted an airstrike in Syria" After all - they gotta do 'something' for all that they get from us - right? Its called "earning your keep."

Guess who will be used to attack Iran?

Besides - "they were only doin the right thing" by the fact that "Israel Targeted Iranian Missiles in Syria Attack"
NYT

The missile shipment struck by Israel was reported to include Iranian-made Fateh-110’s, a type of mobile, accurate, solid-fueled missile, like this one in a military parade in Tehran in 2010.

New Israeli airstrike hits research center near Damascus, Syria says

edit on 5-5-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarfall

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by USN1983

Originally posted by Snsoc
Well, stop stealing land and you won't get attacked. Stop oppressing and killing and people won't have a reason for "terrorism."

Terrorism is a chicken chit way to fight a battle. The correct way is to form an army and confront your opponent face to face. The Israelis have never resorted to terrorism; they're too brave for that.
edit on 4-5-2013 by USN1983 because: (no reason given)

When your technalogicaly inferior and out numberd terrorism and guerria warfare is the only way to fight or you will lose! War is not about being fair it about winning end off!

Who the f**ck are you kidding? They practice terrorism and guerrilla warfare, because the Quran isn't tolerant of Jews, and so neither are they by default. lol, you think all their anti-Semitism started at 1948 or something? LOL!!!!!!
edit on 4-5-2013 by Solarfall because: (no reason given)

Quran?
What about the Palestinian Christians?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

With the majority of ATS users talking nonsense on this thread, one wonders "does it reflect a similar correlation to the world populations opinion on similar topics?" If TPTB are infact planning to eradicate most of the worlds population and start a NWO (as most on ATS believe), then I dont blame them.

My time here on ATS has enlightened me to the fact that most users (especially long-time users) are completely in the dark on certain topics. This being one of them!

The time has come for me to excel. No longer shall I drop truth on ATS only to see it ridiculed and beat down by 99% of you ignorant blind. I dont feel anger because I have no unanswered questions. That is why i feel sorry for you poor poor masses of the world!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

A little history lesson for you:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Where si the great Syrian air defence system? Looks like Israel is having ZERO trouble getting in and out of there. Furthermore, where is the Syrian response? Oh i know, they just said "we will respond at a time and manner of our choosing". They are such pussssies.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
#Breaking on Syrian TV: Syrian sources: Missiles will be launched at targets in Israel in the case of any Israeli incursion #Syria

Will see if this holds up.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
In case of any Israeli incursion? They have already "incured" twice just this weekend and nothing. Oh i iget it. "Next" time they will do something. LOL yeah right

Originally posted by Senduko
#Breaking on Syrian TV: Syrian sources: Missiles will be launched at targets in Israel in the case of any Israeli incursion #Syria

Will see if this holds up.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by combatmaster

With the majority of ATS users talking nonsense on this thread, one wonders "does it reflect a similar correlation to the world populations opinion on similar topics?" If TPTB are infact planning to eradicate most of the worlds population and start a NWO (as most on ATS believe), then I dont blame them.

My time here on ATS has enlightened me to the fact that most users (especially long-time users) are completely in the dark on certain topics. This being one of them!

The time has come for me to excel. No longer shall I drop truth on ATS only to see it ridiculed and beat down by 99% of you ignorant blind. I dont feel anger because I have no unanswered questions. That is why i feel sorry for you poor poor masses of the world!

Looks like someone has been brainwashed for all the wrong reasons. Most people don't hate jews they hate the israeli government because they have been purposefully incompetant for many decades now. Look at the rothschilds who control a good portion of the worlds economy and have enormous influence both in the uk and israel.

People should seek answers and the media should provide. If they don't, and they certainly fail to a large degree, then YES people should be angry.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You say the Israeli government have been purposefully incompetant for many decades. How are you so sure. Have you ever been to Israel? Have you ever been deep inside Gaza or West Bank or Egypt? Have you ever seen anything discussed on ATS in this context of Israeli mideast affairs in person? Have you ever made the news?

Well, I HAVE done the above, and i have seen in person many things you only read about and pretend to know.

lemme tell u a little story... During my time in the military, I remember one day being told by family about what they read happened in a certain Palestinian village in Gaza in the newspaper and on TV that night. What they didnt know is that it was my unit. We were the ones who made the news. They told me what the news said. What they explained to me was totally inaccurate. Since I was their (the situation the news was talking about), I knew what went down. I explained to them the inaccuracies.
This was the first time in my military career that i remember seeing in person how truth can be lost in an instant. I learned as much as i could about the process in which information is miscommunicated.

The sheeple are doomed as they have no control over what is to become 'truth' in the public eye. I saw this from the front line. I fed journalists what they and the world craved for so many years, NEWS. But you only hear what you want to. U are against Israel, you talk about them as if you know something but you don't.

As for the whole Rothschild conspiracy. Let's just say, If it were true I wouldn't blame them. And you shouldn't either.
You see, I joined ATS after many years of being a non-member reader. I now realize that 99% of users here are never going to know if what they read is true or false.
You see, I know what i know because i put myself in certain places on the globe at certain situations and saw in person with my own 2 eyes the # go down.
I have tried to prove myself wrong by posting on ATS what I KNOW to be the truth (in this context). Only to get shunned, ridiculed and critisized by most users. And why? I think that the world will never want to know the truth because it is too hard to handle. Easier to hate and kill little Israel as opposed to the rest of the mideast and all muslims. Whether you realize this or not doesnt make it any less real. This is the real reason why Israel is hated, because they still exist. And ATS makes this VERY clear. I now understand that you sheeple dont deserve anything less than WW3 since you build this for yourself with your own ignorance.

Im just thankful that I was born into Israel and Judaism. When i hear all this zionist NWO conspiracy babble that Jews want to take over the world, a big smile comes to my face, I laugh. Im thinking ive been places and made connections. How come i dont know about this? It sounds like a bad joke or bad propaganda aimed at 12 year old retarded children.
But lately, I've been thinking, I actually wish this were the case. Since whether it IS or ISN'T makes no difference to you. You have already made your mind up as to what you think is true. You are ignorant. So why should it make any difference to ME? Especially when im on the winning side thanks to TPTB (according to you).

I just want you to know the reason i keep on calling many on ATS ignorant is because, judging by what ive read the past few years, if any of you users have seen and know what i do, you would make such a noise here on ATS. I haven't made a noise, I have looked at the otherside and given benefit to the doubt despite KNOWING what i KNEW. I now realize not many on ATS are this strong to be ready to give up what you believe to be true for what you KNOW to be true at any given moments notice i.e. always keeping an open mind.

You dont deserve truth. You are too full of hate and pride.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

Good for you, one of the biggest annoyances of ats is the lack of people who actually go anywhere.... the best this month were the people defending North Korea lol

The sad thing is on some of these topics there are Islamics and others posting from western countries with western pictures etc, they actually succeed in pulling the Delphi on Actual western users and changing their opinions with a couple of stars or whatever because they are targeting already weak minded fragile people, govt haters, paranoid types etc... in hopes some "Westerner or American actually picks up a gun against his/her own

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thats your Opinion.
Your being an Israeli might leave you a Tad Biased, don't ya think.
You should have done something about your Own Government, instead of trying to Justify their Terrorism.
Have a nice day.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Syria provides Hezbollah with rockets to fire at Israel all day, and Syria is acting "shocked" that Israel went straight for them? HILARIOUS...
edit on 5-5-2013 by Solarfall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Combatmaster: As someone who has worked on archaeological excavations in the caves near Qumran Israel and I hope to go back soon. Your example of how news can be distorted is one I have run across many times on message boards about archaeological findings because of jealousy between archaeologists.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Isn't it amazing how undiscriminating people can be?

Where did you read that Israel "had a hand" in creating Hezbollah and Hamas? I'm surprised such venomous lies could be printed, but, thats the other side the democratic blade.

Since I have multiple books on the history and origins of Hamas and Hezbollah (whereas you probably watched a youtube video where someone made that claim, again, unsubstantiated, without basis in historical agency) I know full well how full of $hit you are in making that claim.

Unless your claim "Israel started Hezbollah" is some radical abstraction, or reductionism, where "Israel" is responsible for the shia of Lebanon (funded by the radicalists in Iran) establishing an organization whose central aim is destroy Israel: if this is Israel's fault, then, why not blame the victim in every crime. Someone punched you in the face? "What! He said something to annoy me! He caused me to attack like that. In fact, HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS!".

That's the logic you're using by claiming Israel started Hezbollah.

As for Hamas, besides hearing Ron Paul make the claim (who is clearly not an expert on the subject, otherwise he wouldn't have exaggerated the nature of Israel's relationship with Hamas by insinuating a direct involvement with its foundations) anyone who knows the history knows that at most, Israel made a faux pas by allowing (that is, passively) Hamas to develop grass root support in Gaza as a counter-weight to Arafats PLO. The plan backfired, miserably.

But, then there are idiot conspiracy theorists who will believe damn near everything, because the idea of "critical thought" is so foreign to them..alas, Israel has to deal with utter fantasies about it's origins, intentions, and policies.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Hamas and Hezbollah where created because of Israels invasion into their territories. As an African I watched a lot of Westerns, I didn't understand why Indians where so evil and always bothered dem nice settlers in their wagons, why they ambushed the cowboys in their sleep, I thought Indians where evil people. Well till you learn that the settlers where settling on Indian land and invading a continent, thats what Israel does, it shows you settlers and makes you forget that they came in there with force.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The armchair warriors do talk nonsense.
However , dont think everyone is an armchair warrior on sites such as ATS.
Your time in the military brings home - the truth and indeed very few people ever get to know the truth.

We all know Israel is just protecting itself, but those that want it wiped off the map - will conjure up every conspiracy theory known to man as to why it shouldnt exist or why they are the " evil" of the whole world.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join