It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has conducted an airstrike in Syria

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Its good to know that there are still some sensible individuals on this site. I feel you bro, unfortunately, we are the minority.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
May I ask What is currently going on about this? I have spent too much time looking through a bunch of garbage posts and all I want know are the current updates on WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?

Are there any links to current updates, information without all the personal emotional rhetoric?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
CNN just reporting this on breaking news:

Two rockets fired from Syria hit Israeli-held Golan Heights, Israel Defense Force says on its Twitter account.

It's all breaking loose.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Link?? I was just on CNN and there is nothing. This would be HUGE news and worthy of its own thread if true. I'm raising the BS flag on this one.

Originally posted by mazmike
CNN just reporting this on breaking news:

Two rockets fired from Syria hit Israeli-held Golan Heights, Israel Defense Force says on its Twitter account.

It's all breaking loose.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

It was on their ticker in the International : edition.cnn.com...

I don't see it anymore

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The rockets were deemed as accidental firings that was cross fire from rebel fighting. They were not fired by Assad's regime and are being called accidental. The mortals landed in unpopulated fields. If Syria or Iran were attacking Israel, you can be sure it will be more than just a couple of front line small mortars.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well I found on the original IDF twitter account:

IDF ‏@IDFSpokesperson 2h

Update: 2 rockets fired from Syria hit Israel's Golan Heights. They were fired erroneously as a byproduct of internal conflict in Syria

IDF Twitter

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

The armchair warriors do talk nonsense.
However , dont think everyone is an armchair warrior on sites such as ATS.
Your time in the military brings home - the truth and indeed very few people ever get to know the truth.

We all know Israel is just protecting itself, but those that want it wiped off the map - will conjure up every conspiracy theory known to man as to why it shouldnt exist or why they are the " evil" of the whole world.

While you were out blindly following orders and turning countries upside down by dropping tons of depleted uranium on their villages and then invading their countries, the rest of us "armchair warriors" were reseaching the true facts, not that watered down garbage the military brainwashes the likes of you with.

Please tell us who wants to wipe Israel off the map again?

And for you to blatantly lie and say that Israel was protecting itself by preemptively attacking a sovereign country twice shows that the watered down garbage the military brainwashed you with really worked...sad really...sometimes I wonder why I even bother, since I am an armchair warrior and all

edit on 5/6/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazmike
Well I found on the original IDF twitter account:

IDF ‏@IDFSpokesperson 2h

Update: 2 rockets fired from Syria hit Israel's Golan Heights. They were fired erroneously as a byproduct of internal conflict in Syria

IDF Twitter

IDF lies, that is Syrian Golan heights that is occupied by Israel.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Corruption Exposed. You have not been to Israel or Golan heights. You have never witnessed anything in the Gaza or Westbank in person. I have, and im here to tell you to grow a pair and visit those territories of the world. Go to there and talk to the natives and see what happens.
Until then stop talking as if you have so much knowledge of this. You can research all you want, but i have been and done things that people only read and learn about yet you dont see me mocking people for their views, despite me KNOWING in certain cases that they ARE wrong.

All im saying is go there, immerse yourself in the conflict and only then do you have a right to correct others. you will then realize how wrong u are about Israel and the territories it 'unlawfully' occupies! But you will never do that. You are too cozy ifront of your computer and your central heating or whatnot!
I am wasting my time typing this.... right? You obviously have so much to say from your little armchair you little warrior! :-)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

What has Israel done for its national security to keep it? I think jews belong in that nation just as much as arabs and christians belong there but they have always had the upper hand via NATO help, both financial and military, but did squat.

The rothschilds don't like israel and I doubt they are even jews in the real sense. That family has trillions of dollars and they could have secured that nation into a real fortress had they wanted to, but they didn't. If you keep "giving land" for "peace" you don't deserve either. They should have kept the "palestinians" that wanted to live there and deported the rest. The two state solution was doomed from the beginning as religious fanaticism does not tolerate it. Israel is not UK or USA with its multicultural diversity and capitalism to keep everything glued together.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I will not breath further life into a malicious lie by discussing it.

All im gonna say to you is, read up about the true origins of these offspring of Arab refugees called 'Palestinians' and you will understand why you, along with the rest of the gentile world, are and always will be, sheep.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by combatmaster

All im gonna say to you is, read up about the true origins of these offspring of Arab refugees called 'Palestinians' and you will understand why you, along with the rest of the gentile world, are and always will be, sheep.

Really? Your definatly not going to get support by calling people gentile sheep. The people of Israel are European Jewish converts. They never belonged in the middle east to begin with. They are not "gods chosen people" and to the Arab world they are just invaders. The same goes for america.
edit on 7-5-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Lies, lies, lies...

I came onto ATS to give my opinion which is backed up by my personal experience and interaction in these hotspots in mideast. I was laughed at and shunned despite telling the truth.

You seem to have interesting claims regarding the Jews yet no source or backup. Im sure ATS has rules about this.

If your own words do not stem from YOUR personal experience, how can i take them seriously since mine DO.

P.S. Jews are the descendants of Jews. You cant prove anything. Yet there are Jews all over the globe not just Europe. Hmmm, Go figure....

P.S. The only support i need, asher, is Israel's nuclear arsenal - to deter the rest of the globe from trying to destroy us again! We go down... everyone goes down! And that is why i truly dont care what any1 thinks anymore!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by combatmaster

So they have brainwashed you so severly that you don't want to discuss anything. Its easier for the pysche to call people "gentile sheep". Maybe you should read the protocols of the learned elders of zion to see how the ptb used israel and jews *as a front* to kickstart world war 3.

The israeli-palestinian conflict should be no different to any other conflice like northern ireland, cyprus, kashmir, southern sudan, the native americans getting owned, etc. It is being MADE into a big deal. The incompetance is intentional.
edit on 8/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

www.threeworldwars.com...

If all this has been planned out from the beginning something like 150 years ago, then we have some really evil pricks running everything. I mean satanic evil. Or its just one big coincidence!

I posted this in another thread and it is relative to this thread as well. The people who planned everything call themselves zionists but they do NOT want a jewish state, they are USING this conflict AS A PRETEXT for world war.

If the world's richest people were in fact satanists would they go about discussing it OR would they pretend to be mainstream religious fanatics like everyone else, supporting upheavel rather than providing solutions??
edit on 8/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

I don't give a fvck about ATSs rules history backs up my claims. Reasearch it yourself. You don't care about what anyone else thinks because if Israel goes down the whole world will? I can't tell if your sarcastic or a moron. I'm gonna star your reply because your trying.

From Wikipedia

edit on 8-5-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

Sarcastic or Moron? I am neither. I am in fact, a realist. What you believe makes no difference. You will never be able to change a thing! Get that through your thick skull. You are a nothing, sitting on his/her PC at home.

I have seen things that make me not care what you ATSers think because I now know things that can only be seen in person to be believed, and let's face it, you wont see sh1t, in regards to syria, Israel and the rest of the mideast.

You are never going to endanger urself to find the truth by going there. You will never find truth.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So what is the latest on this news? I dont give 2 #s about the personal attacks on here. What is the latest on the situation? Back on topic or will be reported to the mods

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Latest news is, Israel is warning America that Russia is going to sell Syria anti-aircraft batteries

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 9/5/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join