posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:50 AM
I should point out here that live by the principles of LaVeyan Satanism. Please note, I'm not an Agent for the Church and do not speak officially for
them. No, we don't worship satan. we don't believe in the devil. Or god. The name satan was chosen because man is just another animal. We accept our
carnal nature instead of deny. Satan and other devils have traditionally been given the features of carnal creatures; goats, etc. They are supposedly
evil for being carnal while we are supposed to be 'better' than this.
We are not. Animals are to be revered, respected, and protected from harm. Satanism basically says that we either have it or we don't, and by 'it'
1. self-respect, self-discipline. we can depend on ourselves.
2. The indifferent universe (Although I think there's some guiding force called Energy with a capital E)
3. Seek wisdom, always. Never give in and always question everything you read.
4. No human idea stands sure forever.
5. Never harm children and never, ever ,ever harm non-human animals. Only harm someone who attacks you.
6. How to be a sorcerer; You can't. It's hopeless, give up. Learn a trade; The magic is in your excellence. Be excellent and master the Earth. Take
care of yourself. Take care of the people you love. Be selective, you can't love everyone, but you can be loving.
7. Whatever you do must be good for you. Self-destruction is the antithesis of natural order. Self-preservation is the highest law.
WIthout this philosophy, I think I never would have achieved sobriety. There's a quote in the Satanic Bible, I wrote it on my wall, and whenever I
felt like giving up and giving in, I sat in front of it until the feeling passed.
"....and all thy bones shall say pridefully; Who is like unto Me? Have I not been too strong for mine adversary? Have I not delivered Myself by My
own brain and body?"
I wanted to be able to say this, after the painful withdrawal. I did,and I still do.
I always feel like I need to explain this to people. That said, I don't have much comfort and I don't pray. I'm my own redeemer. I call it
Luciferian Consciousness. Lucifer was the light bringer. He was wisdom, beautiful music, the morning star. The bearer of light. This is a wonderful
I don't know what's relevant. I've always thought this entity was inter-dimensional.