It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

Guy Malone had abductions and encounters. He's since helped 100's of such folks

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

and

www.ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG...

are his websites.

I have talked with him extensively face to face and found he and the panel of high quality scholars on his research panel extremely convincing and reliable. He's a bit zaney but of the highest integrity, imho.

May you find freedom and peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

"He started showing up again very frequently when I became addicted to heroin. Long story short, I used opiates as anti-depressants. Don't do it. When my pharmaceutical supply ran out and I started buying heroin, he showed up again."

I also had a similar experience of the entity returning about 15 years ago while I was addicted to amphetamine, sleep apnoea also was really bad back then. The rabbit hole grows deeper eh? I still feel to this day when I am drifting off to sleep that something is observing me!

I think what ever it is, it feeds on our emotions. All I can say is don't fear it buddy!
edit on 29-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
He looked something like this. It's a terrible picture, you get the idea though, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Link is not working for me mate.(Edit working now)

Tell you what i'm going to post a picture of where I used to think the thing came from, its an old wardrobe believe it or not. Cant post till after 4-5pm. I used to think it was some kind of dimensional gateway, weird bit is I was only 4 years old, I mean what did I know about dimensions back then?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Demons are not something to be afraid of. Only if you are taken by the Christian scam. When they first visit, they will take the face of something you have confidence in. They will also visit in dreams and settings where they are not seen as unusual. When you begin to understand, they will take a form that is more confortable. Then you will start to see things their way. They are really angels sent from hell to aid you in your life. Think of that old childrens tale about the three ghosts visiting the repenting sinner during Christmas. Their purpose is like this. Unless you fail at understanding their message. Then you'll burn too. They will talk to you, giving you a understanding of evil and pain. This is a dark gift. Because the answer of what you can learn from pure evil is simple: You can see good. It's not without reason that the old testament is a story of hate and violence. You would think that the devout would be able to see what good really is, but this is a folly. Learn from the history of mankind. Only the ones that learn from evil will understand that there is no good, but some shades of gray is better than others. There is only one true danger: Do NOT feel the same as they do, sympathy with the devil will only set your soul on fire. Instead seek balance between the elements.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've come in late on this but have a theory that these beings live off your fear, they are cowardly parasites that
try to frighten people because it is the fear that they are feeding on.
I have done some reading and others are of the same opinion. Shadow people, archons whatever they want to call themselves it is your fear of them that gives them strength.
Use your belief system against them, if you are christian pray to Jesus or God if you are spiritual seek help from the light. The bottom line is dont threaten them, dont get angry with them as it is negative fear they feed on.
Think positively and tell them to go away as they do not exist in your reality and ask for help from the light as it appears they are beings of the dark and the light weakens their presence.
It has worked for me in the past and I have had many encounters with sleep paralysis beings and the like.
For me it is a work in progress, but so far so good.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nidstav

"Demons are not something to be afraid of. Only if you are taken by the Christian scam. When they first visit, they will take the face of something you have confidence in"

So what ever this thing is its not a Demon then by your definition because trust me this thing don't even have a face as such and does not inspire confidence, more like utter dread. In my case anyway.

I have always imagined said entity to be some kind of manifestation of our Id or super-ego, reason I have come to this conclusion is that it seems to pray on emotions especially fear.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

"I've come in late on this but have a theory that these beings live off your fear, they are cowardly parasites that
try to frighten people because it is the fear that they are feeding on."

That would be my line of thinking also, spot on!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I applaud your gumption for posting this!

It takes a lot of courage to put things like this out there, risking all the ridicule you may get.

I have a paranormal thread full of people's experiences, including my own (see my signature).

It sounds like you may have a case that Amy Allen could help you with. Would you be willing to call and tell them about your experience, and see if they could come help you?
She is the medium on The Dead Files t.v. show. You can watch some videos of how they operate on You Tube, if you aren't familiar with the show.

I was searching for the episode where Amy talked about seeing shadow people, but they have removed it. She sees more than the spirits of the dead. She sees ALL the entities in the other realm. She can help you understand what, and why this thing is visiting you.

If you are interested, the information on how to contact them should be available online.

S&F on your thread. I hope you find some answers... and help!

edit on 4/29/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
When I was very young, [I mean young....this is the first dream I had that I remember, 2.5 or 3 years of age], I found myself in an extremely vivid and terrifying dream. I was older than 2 in the dream, and being chased by a very tall, very unpleasant looking entity with very long fingers.

Fine, just a dream.

Ever since then [next vivid occurrence was 8 years old], I had occasionally found myself wide awake in a state of extreme terror [NOT hypnogogia and NOT sleep paralysis, I am AWAKE, this # is for REAL]. Eventually I look forward and standing at the foot of my bed is an entity who I have always called(I even hesitate to type it. We don't speak these words in my home, not ever. I mean it, not ever) The grinning man. Not John Keel's GM, not a man at all. But this is what I called him/it when I was young.

The last time I saw him I woke up in total darkness. I felt like a veil was being pulled off of my face and he/it was standing right over the bed.Staring at me. He began to walk toward me and I became so frightened that I choked, gasped, and spit up. It woke up my spouse. I wouldn't tell her what I saw, but she knew immediately.

He was wearing a long black cloak the last time. I can't say if he always is. He appears to be so tall that he hunches over because my ceilings are too low for him to stand straight. He has incredibly long fingers, non-human face. His face is narrow. Big eyes, slit pupils. He always has an enormous Cheshire-cat grin on his face. From ear to ear.

There have been days when I have woken up knowing he's there, but my back is turned. Something tellls me not to turn around, don't look. I will sit there trembling for hours after the encounter. Generally these are face-to-face encounters.

He's shouted at me before. It wakes me up out of a sound sleep. i'll hear my name in a furious, angry, deep, gurgling voice.

On one occasion, I was asleep at home, before my parents split and my family was basically destroyed. I woke up because I heard this. I then heard him/it say "I won't let you have your memories back".

I didn't know what this meant until later. After my family split, I became incredibly depressed. I constantly tell people that I have no happy memories. I can't cherish the good ones because I'll never get to re-live them with my family.

I am very afraid to post this. I've been debating it for years. I am terrified of this creature/entity. I decided I had to do it; I need to know if anyone else has ever seen this entity?

I once called out to a spirit guide and asked why this creature constantly visits me like this. What I got back was the following response:

"what can you learn from pure evil?".

What the # is visiting me. I'm afraid of the dark, afraid of being home alone at night. When my spouse goes to visit her family I have to have a friend stay with me. I can't spend the night alone in my house.

Someone out there must have had a similar encounter.

hey.. someone on this forum led me to this thread.. i may be able to help you if you want me to? my spiritual healing work is pretty much mostly to do with dealing and removing these types of things.. if something is really there, i will see it, and see where we need to go to get it.. these things usually are linked to the past lives.. sometimes its a quick fix.. most cases can take quite some time to work through, as they are very detailed and layered.. i wont know until i tune in and have a look..

ive dealt with these things myself, thats why im good at dealing with them and tracking them.. the cloaked ones are usually the "masters".. they are quite intimidating to see.. i sleep with the lights on too, when its been bad.. so definitely do that, if that makes you feel more secure in that moment..

let me know if you want me to help.. its no charge, im happy to help..

much love

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I posted an experience my grandmother had on another thread.

Here is my post on the thread.

The creature my grandmother saw is very similar to your creature. No cloak that I know of, though.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I have seen this thing only once and i'm not sure if it was a dream or an actual happening.
When i was a kid i once got lost in a fair(in real life) and that's the point that dream and reality gets mixed up, because i remember a very tall, pale and extremely skinny man, with long fingers and a black long coat chasing me and i was trying to hide. My mother confirms that they found me hiding under a bench and that i was talking about a monster being after me, but they dismissed that as fantasy or that i fell asleep at some point. I also remember from the encounter that the place was deserted and i was alone and when they found me the fair was crawling with people, but noone remembered a little girl running and screaming. So i can't really tell if it was real or a dream.

That was the last time that i saw him, he never bothered me again.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's Nosferatu...

Scary pics of Nosferatu...

A vampiric Demon of Primordial Chaos, given to unreasonable behaviour, but can be countered.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-4-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sounds like you're being visited by Slenderman.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I should point out here that live by the principles of LaVeyan Satanism. Please note, I'm not an Agent for the Church and do not speak officially for them. No, we don't worship satan. we don't believe in the devil. Or god. The name satan was chosen because man is just another animal. We accept our carnal nature instead of deny. Satan and other devils have traditionally been given the features of carnal creatures; goats, etc. They are supposedly evil for being carnal while we are supposed to be 'better' than this.

We are not. Animals are to be revered, respected, and protected from harm. Satanism basically says that we either have it or we don't, and by 'it' he means:
1. self-respect, self-discipline. we can depend on ourselves.
2. The indifferent universe (Although I think there's some guiding force called Energy with a capital E)
3. Seek wisdom, always. Never give in and always question everything you read.
4. No human idea stands sure forever.
5. Never harm children and never, ever ,ever harm non-human animals. Only harm someone who attacks you.
6. How to be a sorcerer; You can't. It's hopeless, give up. Learn a trade; The magic is in your excellence. Be excellent and master the Earth. Take care of yourself. Take care of the people you love. Be selective, you can't love everyone, but you can be loving.
7. Whatever you do must be good for you. Self-destruction is the antithesis of natural order. Self-preservation is the highest law.

WIthout this philosophy, I think I never would have achieved sobriety. There's a quote in the Satanic Bible, I wrote it on my wall, and whenever I felt like giving up and giving in, I sat in front of it until the feeling passed.

"....and all thy bones shall say pridefully; Who is like unto Me? Have I not been too strong for mine adversary? Have I not delivered Myself by My own brain and body?"

I wanted to be able to say this, after the painful withdrawal. I did,and I still do.

I always feel like I need to explain this to people. That said, I don't have much comfort and I don't pray. I'm my own redeemer. I call it Luciferian Consciousness. Lucifer was the light bringer. He was wisdom, beautiful music, the morning star. The bearer of light. This is a wonderful thing.

I don't know what's relevant. I've always thought this entity was inter-dimensional.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Also, perhaps there's more than one. Only the last one had a cloak. Also, a 'marbled' face, which is a first. Usually I remember the face being olive-skinned. The cloaked creature behaved differently. He showed up, walked toward me, looked down, grinned, and walked to the side of the bed. I saw his spine exposed. No flesh under at least of the cloak. I've never seen this before. I usually only remember the face.

I saw him when I was eight years old. I woke up, I'm certain I was awake. It was daylight. He was learning over the bed. Very close to me.

I'd like to find out what it is, I guess.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
tport, the story your grandmother told is very similar. It may be the same entity. I'm not paralized like sleep paralysis. But if I try to sit up it does walk toward me. Moves closer. But doesn't back off when if I lie down. It just stops.

....What would happen if it got to you?

What's the giant grin for? These things I don't know. But It petrifies me. I have told a couple friends. We do not speak the name I have given him in my home. I will not allow it to be said. Even saying 'G..M" aloud terrifies me.

The thing that I never mentioned:

1. On several occasions I was "visited" several nights in a row. Each time I felt like I was being pulled out of body.
2. On two of the six nights this happened my back was turned and I think it was the entity saying "don't turn and look, you'll be frightened. don't look".

WHY?
edit on 29-4-2013 by DarwinVsJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
One last thing, sorry.

For my whole life I've had a terrifying imagination. My spouse went on a summer-long trip a few years ago and I had to explain to my friends why I wanted them to stay with me all summer. By the end of our talk, none would leave until daylight. three of the four were in tears. They all moved in a week later. I never spent one night alone that summer.

Especially when I'm by myself I get vivid mental images of terrifying things. I can't explain it. Just terrifying encounters I don't ever want to have. I don't know if it's my imagination alone or if it is related to this entity.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
SlenderMan?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Credo Mutwa has spoken about these entities. Look him up.

Good luck.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join