It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
All I can truely say is I wish you the very best. I'd like to see some links to studies about this ....thing?

Look above your post

I am sure that there are many more but don't have much time to do a lot of research right now.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What you need to figure out bro, Is if you were abducted or not. Do you have any dreams of being on a UFO? Flying? Anything like that?

I have never had any of the such, yet. I have been stalked by a pure black shadow since i was young. No its not evil. But the power eminanting from the being i saw is overwhelming. Any being that is inter dimensional would appear dark. Since it is the unseeable energy which consists of crushed matter. We know that darkness is the etherial. This is the higher dimension. Tho, we cannot see into it. If we did we would see the eternal light within darkness. Which is pure creation. Light from a sun and such is only the fire element. Its not true light.

True light has no warmth. Nor does it blind. To the physical it is scortching heat beyond messure and light beyond light. But once merged with, it comes the eternal light. Where all those sensations of hot and cold fade away, as you become etherial. Darkness, which is truely light.

The thing is, there are beings maskarading on both sides, To know which being is benevolent is to know their motives. Has this being ever forced itself on you? dragged you? forcibly made you enter a craft? Forcibly did experiments on you? Tell you who to trust and who not to? If any of the above. Reguardless if they appear as light or dark, would be a very molevolent being and should be avoided at all costs.

Now the opposite. any being that gives you space and gives you a choice, without taking your freedoms into its own hands... Doing what it wants, AND THEN giving you a choice, no. Still an evil being i don't care what you star seeds say guys you worship Satan.

And here i am confessing about dark beings being connected to the infinit divine. Well its true. Now what you have to do, is expose the being for what it is.

Take my word for it as another dark alien contactee, my brother. You have power. GREAT POWER. You can demand things from these beings. Get out of your bed next time. Stand up to it if your spouce if not there.
And tell it plainly.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, WHY HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING ME MY WHOLE LIFE.
Wait for an answer, or Vision or w.e will happen. If the being takes you away or any of the above i mentioned. Its a bad being. If it answers your questions. And is simply trying to pass on information to you. You should allow it to do so, Because the being i saw was directly related to ANUBIS.

Yeah, its funny people are all like shadow people shadow people. Blah blah. Nah bro. Wolves. Anubis is like a feral wolf not a jackel. He is only THOUGHT to be a jackle. But he is actually a large black wolf. Or one of those *hell hounds* you hear about. Inter dimensional beings. Shadow people.

And a major reason why people don't know this is, because only a small handful of people on earth pass their tests, and can handle understand and decipher the intense emotions of fear dread amazement and wonder all in one.

I saw an abduction bro, but later had vision of towers coming. I saw the apocalypse and i was actually being warned about it physically by Anubis in 2 seperate experiences. One where he revealed what aliens are, and what they want. 2. he revealed his identity when i said I am Yahweh make your presence known to us. Appearing 2-3 minutes no less in front of me and my friends. An inter dimensional shapeshifter. This time it radiated a pixelated mesh of darkened rainbow dots with black dots appearing and disappearing. But not having a solid shape like the first time i saw it. It was just this ... .low cloud thing appearing like it was walking towards the right.

Anyways bro. Listen to what i have said. Authentic Dark alien contactee from Orion. Since birth. Osiris for life.

Just wanted to throw this in, IF YOU PEOPLE READ FROM ANCIENT BOOKS AND CHANT FOR A GOD TO RETURN CHANCES ARE HE WILL RETURN. Im a 1991 child. My face to face alien expierence started in 2009 when i was 18. How many spiritual gatherings have there been before then?

I BLAME ALL OF YOU FOR MY EXPERIENCES. SERIOUSLY. CHANTING SPELLS TO TRAP MY SOUL HERE. UGH. lol jokes. But seriously. Osiris will return.

Have any urges to go to egypt bro? Message me if you want mang. Lets chat about our dark buds.

Do you think you are one of us. A god eater.

Thought you might find this interesting since you suddenly love grey hounds

Cryptic new wolf species identified in north Africa

The cryptic African wolf: Canis aureus lupaster is not a golden jackal January 2011. New molecular evidence reveals a new species of grey wolf living in Africa. Formerly confused with golden jackals, and thought to be an Egyptian subspecies of jackal, the new African wolf shows that members of the grey wolf lineage reached Africa about 3 million years ago, before they spread throughout the northern hemisphere. Read about recent sightings.

Egyptian Golden jackal - Looked very wolflike As long ago as 1880 the great evolutionary biologist Thomas Huxley commented that Egyptian golden jackals - then as now regarded as a subspecies of the golden jackal - looked suspiciously like grey wolves. The same observation was made by several 20th Century biologists studying skulls. Nonetheless, the conventional taxonomy has not been changed.

Grey wolf A new study, involving a collaboration of biologists from the University of Oslo, Oxford University's Wildlife Conservation Research Unit (WildCRU) and Addis Ababa University, has uncovered genetic evidence that unambiguously places the Egyptian jackal within the grey wolf species complex. It is not a jackal, but a wolf, taxonomically grouped with the Holarctic grey wolf, the Indian wolf and the Himalayan wolf. Dr Eli Rueness, the first author of the paper, states that "We could hardly believe our own eyes when we found wolf DNA that did not match anything in GenBank."

Grey wolves in Ethiopia - Very different from Ethiopian wolves The Oslo/WildCRU/Addis Ababa team also found genetically very similar specimens 2,500 km from Egypt, in the highlands of Ethiopia. Golden jackals are regarded by the IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) as not endangered - a "species of least concern" - but the newly discovered African wolf may be much rarer. Certainly, it is a priority for both conservation and science to discover its whereabouts and numbers. Professor David Macdonald, an author of the paper and Director of Oxford's WildCRU, remarks that "A wolf in Africa is not only important conservation news, but raises fascinating biological questions about how the new African wolf evolved and lived alongside not only the real golden jackals but also the vanishingly rare Ethiopian wolf, which is a very different species with which the new discovery should not be confused." It seems that the Egyptian jackal is urgently set for a name-change, and its unique status as the only member of the grey wolf complex in Africa destines it to be re-named the African wolf.

edit on 29-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
These are pictures of a wardrobe that used to be in the house I lived in as a kid, believe it or not this is pretty much the same entity that plagued my dreams as a child (3.5-10 years) and young adult (18-24 years).

I will concede that this could all just have been in my mind, but at the time seemed completely real and a terrifying experience usually accompanied by sleep apnea.

As a child I had a name for this thing "Smog" I called it, i thought the thing lived inside the door of the wardrobe, actually inside the door not inside the wardrobe, thought the wardrobe door was a gateway. Strange notions for a four year old least that's what my parents thought at the time. The experience still freaks me out even to this day and I still feel as is something is watching me when i'm going to sleep or when I experience sleep apnea. I don't see it anymore but I do feel its presence sometimes.

I should also add that this entity type thing has only even frightened me as a child, or at very low points in my adult life. Its as if it feeds on emotional torment. From a logical stand point I would say that its a manifestation of my Id or Super Ego, then again who knows what other entities inhabit the multiverse. One has to wonder considering the similarities some of us seem to share.
edit on 29-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It must be terrifying for you

I found this hope it helps you to understand better

Shadowpeople.org

Sometimes it appears as the mere silhouette of a person, usually male, but generally lacking any other characteristics of gender. However, in no way does the description end there. There are "hatted" shadow beings, hooded shadows, cloaked ones, and solid or wispy, smoky types. Some are seen only from the waist up. Others clearly have legs that are seen fleeing from their observers. They dart into corners, through walls, into closets, or behind television sets, bushes, and buildings. Sometimes they simply fade into the dark recesses of the night. Lacking in the description is one common denominator unifying the many different types of shadow people that enter our world, except that they are "intensely dark". Even then, there are exceptions.

It's quite a good site

At least once a month an email arrives at The Official Shadow People email box from someone desperately seeking assistance in getting rid of a threatening shadow being hell-bent on scaring or terrorizing the person senseless. Fortunately, these are rare events; however, aiding these poor victims is beyond the scope of this website. Admitting that, it doesn’t stop my stomach from dropping to my feet when I read them. It is hard to ignore their pleas.

Below are a collection of stories by some brave people who have found ways to either cope with, or banish these presences altogether from their households and working environments. I can only offer stories here to help, but cannot personally endorse any of the methods described below.

For myself, my grade school Catholic prayers worked very well for me. (As a note here, this did not make me a religious church-going person, just a more spiritual one.) If interested, the prayers were the: Hail Mary, Guardian Angel Prayer and Prayer to Michael

Hope that helps

Cody

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Squat
Sounds like you're being visited by Slenderman.

What's a Slenderman?

Never mind I got the wiki.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
the thing i was saw was a very tall faceless figure with very long arms and long fingers had a brim hat and a long overcoat its face was dark but i feel like i could see eyes. the scariest part was the extreme since of hopelessness and depression i felt. it took everything i had to overcome that feeling and fight back.
someone said it was slenderman which i know nothing about,im a little to freaked out to Google it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
My whole life has been filled with this sort of crap. I don't know what to make of all of it and I rarely talk about it.

I made it stop for the most part a few years back by cursing at them and threatening them

It works.

Yeah im in the same boat as you, but just when i think its all calmed down BAM something new shows up.

You get confident enough to learn how to fight back and something different comes along and your knocked for a six.

Everything has been really calm here for ages now, then the other night totally had me shaking and in tears, ive fought with demons and impish mangy looking creatures, ive chased out shadows, i thought id seen it all until the other night

i woke to a caring voice saying "the man in the hat, he is behind you" the minute i rolled over to see what they voice was talking about, i saw him, he was just there, he was quiet and he was calmly looking to his right, i glanced at him quickly, then i took a clearer look, he was wearing a caramel / fawn trench coat and hat.

He slowly turned to me and then i was instantly paralyzed, he lunged at me digging his fingers deep into the side of back, almost where your kidneys are and oh my gosh the pain was unbearable, he kept saying over and over, how about i bite you here, how about i bite here and so on and so on, every time he he bit down on my side the pain got worse and worse.

He looked human, big and strong looking, his face had that chiseled look, like the old Hollywood actors, his cheek bones really stood out, id say he was fair haired.

i looked for others who may have seen him or had similar encounters, all i could find was the men in black encounters, but this guy wasn't wearing black, that's the only difference though is the colour of his hat and coat.

i hope i never ever see him again.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Read what i wrote, it will help you.

The only way to know if these beings are evil is to confront them.

And if they are truely the same beings i saw. They can devour your soul if they wanted to. Not really held by by Jesus or anything.

So keep that in mind, This being has the power to consume you completely Yet does not. Assuming its the same being you guys are encountering.

Just talk to it and read what i have written so you can know if it is benevolent of molevolent. I am here to help.

The apocalypse is coming, What you could be experiencing is psychic encounters.

Meaning these beings are coming and giving you physical messages.
Being devoured by that guy.
I don't want to alarm you but im not about to hide the truth.
There are reptillians controlling the world, and they do ritual blood sacrifise. Much like how Osiris and Anubis does but with demons, These reptillans do it with people in a sort of ritualistic way instead of a REPENT DEMON,I SHALL BURN UR SOUL in a rightious sort of way.

The reptillans are planning on some pretty devious stuff. Not a lot of people will live through the chaos of natural disasters among other things. Have you had any visions of end times? Because these reptillans plan on devouring people and doing some massive invasion in the winter.

Know that the invasion comes after an earthquake triggers yellowstone to smoke.

edit on 29-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

thats crazy you described almost the exact same scenario as i had.he was just there and as soon as he looked at me i was frozen he lunged across the room and was instantly choking me so freaky! its so strange i had never heard of slenderman but when i told friends about this dream i had they all said it was slenderman and were surprised i never heard about it. they said i described it to the tee real strange.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Slender Man is fictional. He was created in a contest.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Slender Man is fictional. He was created in a contest.

Then maybe we are anthropomorphizing Slender Man.

I should also add that Slender Man is an internet meme and this type of encounter happened long before the inception of the internet, for me it all started around 1978 when I was but 3.5 years old.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am in a huge time crunch right now, so this may come off as blunt.

You mentioned early on that you asked your guide/the universe/etc about this (sorry can't remember which) and the reply was something along the lines of what can you learn from pure evil? I am inclined to agree that this entity is pure evil. From what you say and what I've read on ats and elsewhere, I think this is a pretty powerful demon that you are dealing with. I do not think you are going to be able to get rid of it solely on your own.

I must ask, what do you think can counter pure evil? Only pure good. You and I, and everyone else do not meet that standard by any means. The only one qualified is Jesus Christ himself. I know, I know, you don't believe in Him. Its unfortunate that you feel that way, but consider the sheer number of people who have had issues such as yours, sought help from a pastor/priest or cast the demon out in the name of Christ on their own and had success.

You mention that you immediately experienced personality changes (bipolar) upon your first visitation from this entity. Have you considered that maybe he is influencing you so strongly to reject God as well? Perhaps that is part of why he is there and stays with you. Perhaps he realizes just how much a force for good you can be and is doing everything in his power to frustrate that and keep you living in fear. You are not meant to live in fear! You should not have to sleep with the lights on and be afraid something is watching you/with you for insidious reasons as you go about your day to day life. It is soul crushing. I know. I have been there (see my history, I think I touch on it some in a shadow people thread).

I highly recommend you seek a Catholic priest or Evangelical pastor (Sorry but mainline protestants do not strike me as being active with spiritual warfare, which is what this is, but maybe someone else has other experiences). I do not recommend you try anything on your own. Your strength is weak and you do not want to antagonize this entity. Since you lack faith, I would start with a Catholic priest, since they have a long history with casting out demons.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The reason why this always happens during a sleep cycle is that you`re mind is playing tricks on you. Fear can trigger the immagination. And the subconsious mind is something that you do not control, your subconsious is actually working on scenarios when you sleep. This is how the body handles fear and scary situations you experienced while awake. To dream about it and to tackle obstacles in your sleep so that you will be prepared the next time you experience that fear. You have had a bad dream and thought it was real when you were young. This has now been reinfoced... keep reading below.

Also.. keep in mind that this will be a repetitive cycle for you, the more you believe this is real, the more you will experience it, because you will think about it while consious and then tackle it while sleeping in your subconsious.
The feeling of you being awake when you notice this thing is not actually correct.. you wake up so abruptly that your subconsious hasn`t had time to disconnect while you consious mind is still feeding what you see in your room into your brain..

So these minds then actually interconnect, and you then think this thing is real because you "see" it in your room.

Questions you can ponder about to realise for your self that what I`m saying is correct:

1. Has this EVER happened without you dozing off, sleeping or taking a nap?

2. Where does this thing GO and at what time does it disappear? I`m guessing that for you it feels like it disappears within 30seconds to 1 minute. Since your consious mind wouldn`t take much more time than that to take over, depending on how tired you are of course.

3. Ask your wife/husband if you sleep with your eyes somewhat open. Some people do (like me) and this can reinforce this feeling. I`ve seen lots of different stuff in my bedroom that I`ve been dreaming about. Sadly only the horrible dreams get entangled in what I see when gaining consiousness. This is because it`s the nightmares that force you to slowly wake up due to physical altercations like elevated heartbeat etc...

Hope you`ll realise this is not something paranormal, just your mind playing tricks on you and that you will get better now that you know

edit on 29-4-2013 by br0ker because: spelling

edit on 29-4-2013 by br0ker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Saorsainn

"Sorry but mainline protestants do not strike me as being active with spiritual warfare, which is what this is"

That's me up crap creek with out a paddle, since I am of the above denomination! LoL

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
seems to me understanding these visitations would be helped by keeping a notebook on what precedec and what followed the visitation. also, look over you background, activities, that might relate to a visitation. e.g., you are a professional gravedigger, disturbing the earth enclosing spirits... not seriously, but something

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

Did it look anything like this?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
I do meditate. I have no happy place. I can't meditate peacefully.

Things such as spirit guides and meditation are not your solution...

They are your PROBLEM.

EDIT: JayinAR has also confirmed this in another post here.

So has OkieDokie in another thread:

My mother still suffers from attacks at that house, In an attempt to get rid of the activity at the house, my mother has burned sage, hung up dream catchers, and surrounds herself with anything paranormal. She has tried demanding for this thing to leave and has gone through meditations and imagining light surrounding the house. Throughout all of this, the shadow person has at times stepped up the attacks, or has remained unchanged. Link.

The mechanics of this is quite simple...

One good analogy is demons and vacuum salesmen...

Open the door, let them in (for whatever reason) and you have given consent...

You have used the precept of FREE WILL, which all creations are 'set' by...

Many things can open the door for demonic spirits and harassment into a persons life.

Evil spirits are attracted to impurity.

I've worked with literally hundreds of harassment victims, helping them to identify the things in their lives that have opened the doors to the demonic. In every case -- without exception -- demonic spirits have manifested in association with anything for which a power had been assigned. Demonic Spirits

New Age deep meditation and hypnotism are particularly dangerous. They are not recognized as being channels to demons, but they provide a direct pathway for demonic influence upon the mind. Communication with demons

Meditation is the technique whereby a person empties his mind of all conscious thought, while chanting a series of repetitive words or phrases as many times as possible. Once a person does this repeatedly, he/she will begin to experience the phenomenon whereby the mind begins to lose its normal contact with the body. This phenomena is called an "Out-of-Body" experience, and is very common in occultic circles.

Once the mind loses its normal connection with the body the person then is ready to meet his/her "Guiding Spirit". Christian author, Johanna Michaelson, captures the Satanic essence of meditation and Guiding Spirits in her book, "The Beautiful Side Of Evil". Guiding Spirits identify themselves by name, including Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, or one of the Apostles.

The person who is involved is truly deceived into thinking they have just discovered THE one, true way to actually come into contact with God. In reality, they have just come into contact with a Satanic demon, who has temporarily transformed himself into a being appearing very kind, gentle, and wise. The stage is set for these demonic beings to manipulate and mislead their human victims. These people have become demonically possessed. WALK-INS

The human spirit has tremendous power. Because man is in bondage to sin, for him to access now his human spirit with his soul means using the power of the human spirit for greater evil and sin. That is why all religions outside of the Bible and Jesus Christ tell you to meditate by blanking your mind. Why? Satan is behind this teaching because he wants access to our human spirit and the tremendous power it holds to use for His evil purposes.

Since for this reason God does not want us to access our human spirit, the only way a religious person outside of Christ is able to access his human spirit is though demonic power, a demonic spirit bridging the human soul to the human spirit, but under the demonic spirit’s control. For this reason, God in His Word forbids us to access our human spirit.

The Human Spirit and Meditation

Meditation is an antichristian form of self-deliverance. During meditation, a person descends to deeper levels of his consciousness where he discovers the psychic powers and spiritual gifts to heal himself and solve his problems. He meets “the god within” who is wrongly regarded as the God of the Bible. It is this “god” who is dark and mysterious, and may leave evil impressions in the subconscious mind of the person.

This “god” is the devil who works through the fallen nature of human beings and shows himself to be God. Even if this “god” within you pretends to be Jesus, it is “another Jesus” (2 Cor. 11:4) who manifests himself in a mystical way. He may reveal himself as the cosmic Jesus of all faiths and offer his blessings to all who are ecumenically minded.

Eastern Meditation Sneaks into the Church

edit on 29-4-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I know friend from foe, and the man in the hat was bad really bad.

I have already chosen my path, at first i thought i was an abductee, but i have now come to realize that im not taken against my will, im happy to go with them, the ones i know are loving and free spirit, free to express themselves and they are here to help those who they can.

I have not to my knowledge encounted reptillains, i have met the greys, and a beautiful insectoid looking soul, i have nick names loved one and a woman who is 4 foot tall, who i miss when im not with her, who i have nick names Mother, because she is always fussing over all the female contactees and an older gentleman i nick named Happy Birthday, i just feel so much compassion when i look at him.

I have been inside starships and i was shown another one on its way, i have also seen the eruption of what i thought and still do of Yellowstone, i have many visitor encounters and taken part in many training events.

I have encounted what the visitors (aliens) call watchers who we know as remote viewers and psychics , some have been sent by someone and others have just been curious, but they all know that i can see and hear them.

I have also met demons, who im not sure but could be gins, there are good and bad in every race in everything.

its late now, i will read your thread tomorrow, but i just wanted to add a quick bit of background information before i head off.

Love and harmony
Whateva

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join