It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Credo Mutwa has spoken about these entities. Look him up.

Good luck.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Credo Mutwa has spoken about these entities. Look him up.

Good luck.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
ask it if it wants a cocktail.

maybe this thing feeds off your fear.
Maybe try ignoring it, place your mind elsewhere. Bet it goes away.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Not sure exactly what it is, but i'll say this:

Children -everywhere-, from -all time periods-, report strange creatures at night, when they're alone. One, or two; or maybe even a hundred cases wouldn't be enough, but this is millions of cases. Not every child reports seeing these things, though many do; the one's targeted seem to be the ones these creatures can cause real fear, and terror in. I've never really delved into this subject very much.

I'd suggest learning to mentally shield yourself first, BEFORE anything else. There is a reason this creature causes such fear in you, and perhaps it's a mental property of said creature?

I dunno.....i'll have to think about this alot more. Good topic OP.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Beings / Entities that are meant to strike fear in those that have a "Gift" as the "Gift" is not always the same in everyone. Maybe it's easier/layman to say those that see more than the norm.

I've seen him too. Different times of age always at night. If I started my stories they would sound strikingly similar to your experiances with him / them ? As I'm not sure it's always the same entity, except the feeling this being gives off is always the same.

With that, REMEMBER you are the LIVING, you are the LIGHT and they have no POWER over the LIVING except to influence "Fear".... Kind of like the concept of "Nightmare on Elm Street, The Dream Walkers/Children" Learn to control that Fear and not Fearful of the visiting. Your mind is a powerful tool, YOU are a powerful tool/vessel. Believe in your "Gift" and the power that's inside of you and you can send this one flying back to where he came.

Believe me or discard, either way the journey continues~

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Don Juan says that is your death......
You have to get usedf to it because it will always be with you........
To be warrior one must be able to ignore it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
CLASSIC example of a "shadow person", or often "man with hat", cloak etc. reported by many people, so you're definitely not alone.

As with experiences like OBE (astral projections) or lucid reaming or similar, OF COURSE you are *fully conscious* and know it's not a dream, sleep paralysis or hypnogogia - this is why it is so exciting because the experience seems/is 100% real.

What is the real reason, the origin etc. of those entities?

Well I can't help you there I am afraid since I don't know that either - neither know whether they are really "entities" in the strict sense of more figures of our psyche (in the same way as we can debate whether Alien abductions are 'real' - we simply DO NOT KNOW).

But some schools of sprituality might be helpful, regardless the real "truth" behind those entities. One idea would be to consider whether there is a lesson behind this and (even if it sounds difficult at first) to find out whether the experience, in some way, CAN and DOES have a benefit/positive impact. THINK HARD..you might find something you didn't consider before.

There are spiritual "schools" which imply our lives are choosen in advance and along with it persons and "entities we encounter as part of our lives. This "being" or whatever is is COULD maybe play a role, problem only we are born with amnesia and will not recognize this entity even if we would know the person/entity from a former life. Again..this would require deep spiritual searching/meditation etc..maybe this will help to find something.

ALSO..there is a likelihood that "what you see is only what you see" - and that what you see is not necessarily the real "truth". Is the entity really "evil" or maybe just WANTS to project an evil image, for whatever purpose?

Again...chances are there is a lesson to learn behind all of this and finding this might be the key. Do NOT make the mistake to come to conclusions beforehand since things might be different than whey they appear.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

It's fear and well, I don't know how to tell you this, but you went to the wrong place for the answer on how to deal with it. Judging by your username, I am assuming you know where I am going this. I will suggest less of the former and more of the latter. Give him a try. Call out his name.

You don't have to be tortured with fear.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My whole life has been filled with this sort of crap. I don't know what to make of all of it and I rarely talk about it.

I made it stop for the most part a few years back by cursing at them and threatening them

It works.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Maybe it's because I have directly experienced this, and I assume nobody really understand, or maybe I'm missing something.

There is no way to tell this entity to do anything. The last time I saw this #ing guy I choked and threw up because I was in a state of mortal terror . Maybe it has a ton of power that I shouldn't give him.

But this is the one entity I can't do anything about. The only other thing he's ever said, in the most bizarre, awful croaking voice I've ever heard was. "Hello".

This is fear on a level I think most people never experience. It's like I am confronted with something so hideous and evil that evil has won. There is nothing I can do except wait and see what he does.

I've seen shadow people. I tell them to # off. I've seen a strange haggardly woman, I told her to # off. I once saw what I felt was a reptilian energy (never saw it and I shouted "# you, get out or I'll destroy you"

I only include profanity for illustrative purposes.

This creature I can do nothing about. He is a terror unmatched. I know my cats see him. They sometimes stare, hair up, ears back, at the wall without moving.

It's like if he were to get hold of me I would never see this plane again. It's like he just reminds me that I can't do anything about it.

I should mention that ever since I first heard him speak, before my parents got divorced, I have developed severe bipolar disorder and extreme fits of paranoia. Everyone is laughing at me. I know they aren't, it feels like they are. I have withdrawn completely. I don't know how it's relevant. But it is. For some reason, this being wants into my life.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
I should point out here that live by the principles of LaVeyan Satanism. Please note, I'm not an Agent for the Church and do not speak officially for them. No, we don't worship satan. we don't believe in the devil. Or god. The name satan was chosen because man is just another animal. We accept our carnal nature instead of deny. Satan and other devils have traditionally been given the features of carnal creatures; goats, etc. They are supposedly evil for being carnal while we are supposed to be 'better' than this.

From my POV, given what you say above, since you are not under the protection of Jesus the Christ and His angels, some demon has staked you out as his prey. If you continue in LaVeyan Satanism, you have no way to get rid of him, or to be delivered from the fear of him. Only the name and power of Jesus can save you.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I don't believe he's good. The sheer terror is intense enough that I feel like if the encounters lasted longer than they do, the fear would take my life. I have never, ever, in my entire life, ever been so terrified. Good entities don't project fear.

I feel it necessary to repeat a "story" i recently read in the FANTASTIC books I recommend, look up "Joerney of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls" on Amazon or elsewhere.

One memorable and quite funny story about souls who met again in the "afterlife".

One soul in his former life was a committed and extremely devout Christian priest who devoted his entire life preaching about Satan and Hell, think about the worst fear-mongering Christian who spends his life telling others about the bad demons, satan, apocalypse etc. HIS BIGGEST FEAR.

So..the guy dies....and it doesn't take long and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! he is encountering all his fears, he is looking straight into the face of SATAN and believes himself in hell!! After a few seconds, "Satan" takes off his mask and reveals himself as one of his "buddies" (soulmates/mentor) from the afterlife. He played a practical joke on him making fun out of his former life by putting on the Satan mask.

His FEAR was of course real, at first. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

It's fear and well, I don't know how to tell you this, but you went to the wrong place for the answer on how to deal with it. Judging by your username, I am assuming you know where I am going this. I will suggest less of the former and more of the latter. Give him a try. Call out his name.

You don't have to be tortured with fear.

I gave him a try. I am of the opinion that god is not real. If god is real, he is the most vile, evil, vicious being of all.
My mother has been a faithful christian for her whole life. She met my dad when she was 12, married him, and 33 years later he left. I used to come home from school and see her hugging he feet begging him to stay. She attempted suicide. years later, she remarried a minister. He physically abused her, cheated on her, and left her with viral STDs. All the while she faithfully prayed. All the while she said "god has something good for me". I've watched it destroy her. She can no longer care for herself. She's afraid to go outside.

if god is out there, if redemption comes at the cost of god murdering his only son, that's a god I never want to know. If I die and discover I'm wrong, I'll spit in his face and say "I'm glad that I don't have to spent my eternity worshiping such a monster". God made us sick, and ordered us, on pain of eternal suffering, to be well again. He murdered his own son. He called for a murder of his own creation; animal sacrifice and the burning of their blood. god is a monster. love me and fear, for I am the tyrant. you have free will. you are free to do what I say, and free to burn in hell if you don't, because I am just.

According to the christian scripture, no man enters except through jesus. So Hitler and all the jews he shoved into ovens are both burning hell. That's definitely justice.

Sorry. But there simply is no chance that god is there. or actually cares about anything but self-glorification and total domination of the creatures he created.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Interesting you should draw that. I'm sure it's just coincidence, but when I was young I had a recurring dream of that creature.

I would always be outside my house looking towards the dog house, then I'd begin walking towards it knowing better of it. Then it would come out I'd run for the house always knowing it was closing in, and more than my life was at stake.

I hardly ever remember dreams now, and when I do they usually have zombies in them.

I don't mind I love zombies, come on rage virus!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I now must clarify.

It's fear AND anger.

I'm sorry you are suffering.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

if god is out there, if redemption comes at the cost of god murdering his only son, that's a god I never want to know. If I die and discover I'm wrong, I'll spit in his face and say "I'm glad that I don't have to spent my eternity worshiping such a monster". God made us sick, and ordered us, on pain of eternal suffering, to be well again. He murdered his own son. He called for a murder of his own creation; animal sacrifice and the burning of their blood. god is a monster. love me and fear, for I am the tyrant. you have free will. you are free to do what I say, and free to burn in hell if you don't, because I am just.

Simple solution: Don't buy the crap church and institutional religion wants to tell you. IT'S LIES.

We do have free will, correct, but again, there is a reason there are hardships in life. Without hardships and "negative" things we would not be able to evolve as souls. The rest is irrelevant blah-blah, who cares about 2000 year old words some monks wrote into the bible because of whatever agenda? Start thinking for YOURSELF rather than processing some ideas others want to indoctrinate under the name "religion".

MAYBE...your entity has to do exactly with that...there is some purpose for its appearance and I see you have to learn some things and understand some things, and its purpose might have to do with that. Just saying.
edit on 29-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

this is 100% sleep paralysis.

ive had the same thing , the only scary thing is i used to see the same figure as you described lol.

hes like the child snatcher from chiti chiti bang bang but with less detail and all black

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Most likely slenderman , he is becoming increasingly popular here is even a documentary about this , there are other people who experience similar encounters, unique but most are same .. Iam unsure if he can behave differently for some but you must be strong for he feeds off your fear and life you jut have to fight it back , believe in yourself don't let it question you, question it with assurance . I know some may say slender is suppose to be faceless but I believe he is the same although it could depend on how afflicted your mind could be . But nevertheless do not let it overwhelm you as pure evil desires control to eliminate. If he can't hurt you thwart with it irrationally and completely outside the box ( stuff you've never done ), heck experiment with its behavior, to some degree of course as you don't want to be driven mad or physically hurt.

You are strong and seem like a strong hearted fellow ,you are in control of you life and those memories belong to you and if it wants to keep them ,make new ones find what makes you feel happy and force it to give up and realize nothing can bring you down .
Good luck and much safety and future happy moments .

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hi OP,

Interesting story.

Have you ever thought that it could be quite simply an issue of peripheral vision?

As many people tend to experience this type of activity as a child, it could be put down to the immaturity of the developing brain not being able to cope with what i will be linking below.

For adults experiencing this same type of phenomena, this could also be connected with certain types of epilepsy.

Paranormal reports sometimes include mentions of things seen in 'corner of the eye', occasionally as part of a wider haunting. Typically, the phenomena are fleeting and usually vanish if witnesses turn to look straight at them. They are generally reported to look like shadows, often resembling faces or human figures. For this reason they are often called 'shadow ghosts' or 'shadow people'. Some people even think they represent some kind of 'demon' or other strange entity.

www.assap.ac.uk...

You might find this interesting too :

Ever feel as though you're being followed? As if someone is behind you, shadowing your every move? It might be your ‘shadow person', created by unusual activity in a specific brain region, a new study shows.

www.cosmosmagazine.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 29-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling yet again!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All I can truely say is I wish you the very best. I'd like to see some links to studies about this ....thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join