It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It feeds on fear. You are a good source of that fear food for it. Thats why it keeps coming back. Like a school yard bully has his favorite targets...

Just fear right? No wounds or broken bones? Then gather the courage to laugh at it. Get out of bed and laugh at it. Tell it to piss off (nicely). Once you are no longer a victim, it will seek its kicks elsewhere.

May take some time. May get a little worse before it leaves. You are allowed to pray for intervention when confronting it. Aloud.

Don't ridicule, or judge, just announce this is your life, your house... you are not afraid anymore.

Remember you have no actual power over it, just over your reaction to it.

Bullies... bah

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Mark Virkler discovered seven supernatural prayers that remove the legal right of the demonic and usher in healing for the spirit, soul, and body.

SID: But when she prayed for you, she showed you seven very supernatural prayers and you’ve
been praying this over people ever since. What type of results have you gotten?

MARK: We have gotten tremendous results. As I looked at those seven prayers, which I realize
she was detaching the anchors the demons hung on to, and that’s why the demons came out so
easily.

MARK: Yeah. And so she would remove all the legal rights through these first six prayers, and
the seventh prayer was to cast the demon out. And at that point it would come out easily without
any pressure because it’s no longer attached to something within the individual.

SID: And just out of curiosity, when you would pray for normal deliverance, it would be hours
and they would yell and scream, and fight. Do you see much of that now?

MARK: No, no. See that’s over with now because now deliverance is usually maybe two or
three minutes.

LINK

The below quote is about abductions but it applies to this subject as well because the source is identical:

The 3 causes of the abduction experience

1. You asked for it. Some people actually ask to have the experience to know what is like or about. Be careful what you ask for.

2. You unknowingly open a door to the realm of this experience. Some people unknowingly opened a door for the experience, by being involved in New Age or Occult activities. When you engage in the unknown things outside of GOD the Creator and His WORD you make yourself vulnerable to these entities. We have found this reason to be the most often found root cause.

3. You are part of a generational cycle or generational curse. When asked about the experiencer's parents or early family life, we found that the opening had come from one or more of the parents. It IS important how you raise your children. When there is a GODLY covering over the family by the head of the household, the family is protected. But if there is No GODLY covering, the family is open to these types of unnatural experiences.

The 3 causes of the abduction experience

More on this here:

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are demons you are dealing with - How to Cast Out Devils - Norvel Hayes

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Next time that dude shows up bedside, say, "In the name of Christ. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" and make the sign of the cross.

The spectre will be on the run.
Say it nice and loud. You have to challenge the demons and entities with authority.

Also the Pope's prayer to St. Michael the Archangel, defender of the Faith is indispensable for things like this.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen

www.traditioninaction.org...

oddly enough:

The well-known short version of this prayer follows in English and Latin. The Pope ordered this prayer to be recited daily after Low Mass in all the churches throughout the Catholic world. However this practice was almost completely swept away in the 1960s by liturgical changes made in the wake of Vatican Council II.

Strange that the Vatican Council would want to eliminate calls to our Archangel Michael.
edit on 29-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Actually sounds like a lot of reported alien abduction experiences. It is a pretty complex phenomenon. Do you ever wake up or find yourself with physical injuries or marks that were not there before? Or aching or pain?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I would echo some of the sentiments being expressed about challenging this thing. It worked for me. And if Jesus isn't your thing, just try getting good and mad at it. I was mad as hell when I ran my spooks off and they don't come around much anymore.

Nowadays it is just your average poltergeist crap ever once in awhile.

Also I would add that meditation is what kicked off the worst experiences for me. Be careful with that stuff.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

I have just read your story that you have posted. I have come across something like this before in a couple of my cases and personal experiences. If you would like I can help in some sort of way.
I conduct lots of Paranormal Research in Demonology, and the Occult. If there is someway I can maybe help you let me know.

I'm more than willing to help you if you really need it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

"I have also met demons, who im not sure but could be gins"

I think you mean Jinn not gins(To many gins get you drunk. LoL). What was that like? I have always been curious as to there intensions. Considering Jinn were created from Smokeless Fire and also possess free will. Therefore have the capacity for both good and evil.
edit on 29-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Next time that dude shows up bedside, say, "In the name of Christ. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" and make the sign of the cross.Say it nice and loud. You have to challenge the demons and entities with authority.

Originally posted by JayinAR
And if Jesus isn't your thing, just try getting good and mad at it.

No sane person would take on a demon in the name of Jesus without having the faith needed. You must actually have the God-given faith that your words are going to make the evil ones tremble.

The seven sons of Sceva in the New Testament book of Acts tried to evict a demon from someone and were nearly killed attempting it because they didn't know Jesus. So be careful whatever you do.

This has been researched and studied by many. What was learned was that simply repeating WORDS is not enough. It is what's BEHIND the words that matters. Call it Faith perhaps...

There is a very GOOD reason that sometimes it works and sometimes does not as the seven sons of Sceva have shown:

Now that we have looked at several cases of demonic possession in the time of Jesus and how he handled various situations let us look at one more case showing what demons can do.

Let us go to Acts 19:13-16. “Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And there were seven sons of [one] Sceva, a Jew, [and] chief of the priests, which did so.

And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?” Here we see a mockery being made of the sons of Sceva. The demons are not in any way responding in the way the sons of Sceva expected them to.

“And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.” This is what can happen if you start messing around in something you are not ready for.

Look at this example closely. One man had an evil spirit and he overtook SEVEN of the sons of Sceva, ripped their clothes off of them and sent them out of the house naked and hurt. Now anyone knows that one normal man is not going to be able to take on 7 men at one time and send them out of a house in that condition. Only a demon could allow a person to have that kind of non human strength.

Notice that the sons of Sceva told the devils to come out “in the name of Jesus of whom Paul preaches”. These were not men who were on a “first name basis” with God, they were not followers of Jesus themselves and as a result were only copying what they had seen Paul do.

A demon is not something to be played with. Based on the examples shown here one can see that demons are real, have a great amount of power and have no respect for anyone. It is a strong and formidable enemy and before engaging in battle with one, it is necessary to make sure that you are where you need to be so you don’t end up like one of the sons of Sceva.

Demonic Spirits

edit on 29-4-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

But you see, I don't believe in demons. Nor do I believe Jesus was a God. Worked for me. I basically told them they were scaring me and I wasn't gonna stand for it anymore and to get the hell out of my house.

Problem solved.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hi OP, I have read this thread with much interest since I suffered from very similar circumstances for a very long time. To save me from having to type out the entire experience again, you can read about my journey here:

Shadow People: What do they do?

You seem to be in the paradox of welcoming evil into your life, then fearing it when it manifests. Get rid of the drugs, get rid of the idols, and turn to Christ. You believe that Lucifer is a Light Bringer, but fail to acknowledge that he fell because of his arrogance. All he brings now is death, destruction, fear, and falsehoods, making sure to take as many of us with him as possible.

I know that's not what you want to hear, but it worked in my life. If you read my story posted above, you will see that I prayed and prayed for this thing to go away. It never worked. How could I live like the devil and expect anything less? I had to get rid of the booze, get rid of the idols, get rid of my false beliefs, and turn solely to God through Christ. I know I will get flamed for my beliefs, but they are not just beliefs, they are truths that are evident in my life to all who know me. I don't write to put you down in any way, I was you not too long ago. I honestly write with great compassion because I know the fear that these things strike in a person. It is overwhelming above what one can put into words. I just wanted to let you know that these things can be conquered even if the answer is the one you don't want to consider.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Yes I've had a similar experience and it's what set me on the road to ATS. I have seen a "hooded/ cloaked entity" watch me in my bedroom as well. A lot of people have had similar experiences.

I know how terrifying it can be to even think of the entity (even though I didn't see it grinning as you described, which sounds especially creepy.) I applaud your courage for speaking out about this...because that's exactly what it takes to talk about it.

I have been trying to learn more about this phenomenon for about 10 years now and have very little to show for it other than I'm not alone in the dreadful experience.

Here is a sketch I made of what I saw. And SPOOKY avatar I found from a member just the other day...still waiting for him/her to give me some info on their choice of avatar.

Or you can read more about my personal experience (and other members) here in this thread:
Good luck on your investigation. PLEASE let me know if you find any info on this phenomenon.

Also, please look into some techniques for conquering the fear of these episodes. I don't expect you'll ever be able to put it completely out of your mind. But it is unhealthy to live in constant fear of these yahoos. You are stronger! It's time they knew this about you.
edit on 29-4-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

I get the same thing, I force it to leave in jesus name and every time i say it, it fades faster and faster. It use to happen 2-3 times a week. now its about once every 3 months. I feel its real, my dog barking at it Conformed this.
edit on 29-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

No sane person would take on a demon in the name of Jesus without having the faith needed. You must actually have the God-given faith that your words are going to make the evil ones tremble.

Commanding a devil or entity be gone does require faith. If a person has none, he can still speak the words, because words have actions too.
"In the beginning was the WORD".

This is the only thing I recommend. Anything else is just playing around. If the guy doesn't want to do it, that's his business.

Now there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, saying, "Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are -- the Holy One of God!" But Jesus rebuked him, saying, "Be quiet, and come out of him!" And when the unclean spirit had convulsed him and cried out with a loud voice, he came out of him. Then they were all amazed, so that they questioned among themselves, saying, "What is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority He [Jesus] commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him."

www.bassfishing.org...

I am not recommending exorcisms done by others. But there is no reason at all why this guy cannot command a shadowy spirit out of his aura.

(or he can try some of the recommendations given by seculars who hate Christianity-which would you pick

Actually he can take a knife or sword and cut the air around him. The steel acts to cut through astral energies.

Also I would like to say that calling on Archangel Michael means you are not doing battle alone.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Heidi Hollis is an expert on dealing with shadow people...

Search on YouTube or do a search for her on any search engine.

These things are VERY common.

She has done a massive amount of research on people who have had encounters with shadow people.

Below is a two part interview with her on Coast to Coast AM (Skip to 40 min.):

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
tport, the story your grandmother told is very similar. It may be the same entity. I'm not paralized like sleep paralysis. But if I try to sit up it does walk toward me. Moves closer. But doesn't back off when if I lie down. It just stops.

....What would happen if it got to you?

What's the giant grin for? These things I don't know. But It petrifies me. I have told a couple friends. We do not speak the name I have given him in my home. I will not allow it to be said. Even saying 'G..M" aloud terrifies me.

The thing that I never mentioned:

1. On several occasions I was "visited" several nights in a row. Each time I felt like I was being pulled out of body.
2. On two of the six nights this happened my back was turned and I think it was the entity saying "don't turn and look, you'll be frightened. don't look".

WHY?
edit on 29-4-2013 by DarwinVsJesus because: (no reason given)

It could possibly be a Djinn or Jinn as some name them, the fact that it does not wish you to see it incase it instills more fear makes me think it is not born of evil. If this was demonic or an evil spirit such as a poltergeist it would most likely be doing much more than bothering you with visits at night.
After reading this thread I've noticed it or them tend to appear in times of turmoil correct? maybe it is a being that is associated with you and it is in it's own way assuring you it has never left. Djinns have freewill just like us but they are also sometimes spiritually/soulfully? connected with others.

Also whatever you do DO NOT call it out with in the name of Jesus or attempt to banish it in his or gods name, you are not one of this faith so it is foolish to do so.

I'm not religious but I am spiritual and I believe I have my own Djinn too, it used to fill me full of mourning for no reason, never any other feeling and I never used to get why it would do this. The fact was though it was me creating this emotion never she/he/it nor was it ever feeding of me but rather wallowing in the emotion with me.

Not saying it is definatly a Djinn but it could be, if it's goal was to harm you I believe it would be making more effort than meeting you in your dreams and around times of conflict, also as others have said do try to communicate with it if possible. Afterall I believe what you are looking for is a conclusion to why the hell it is bothering you right?

P.S. Djinn are honerable and non judging folk, treat them with respect and they will do the same equelly, same can be said if you treat them harshly too.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

There is no way to tell this entity to do anything. The last time I saw this #ing guy I choked and threw up because I was in a state of mortal terror . Maybe it has a ton of power that I shouldn't give him.

Yes you can! You can command it be gone with the power of the Word!

"Be gone In the name of Christ and Archangel Michael, Thus far and no farther, you shall not pass, you have NO Power!"

Replace dark energy with Light!

"I Am Light Light Light!"

oh yah and let me know how it works

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's not not not sleep paralysis. I'm not paralyzed or asleep during these episodes. This creature stands in my room.

I have considered temporal lobe epilepsy and ruled it out. I take three anticonvulsants as mood stablizers and there's just no chance of seizures going undiagnosed. Although I do sometimes wake up, am conscious, with very strong shivers like something is leaving my body. This is followed by a lot of spit.

It's not faceless, it's not a shadow, it's not peripheral. I've been face-to-face with this creature. I sat straight up and he was there, directly in front of me. Not vaguely there.

BUT, I do think I am also afflicted with the presence of shadow people/hat men, and I get sleep paralysis occasionally. I don't know the connection.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Also whatever you do DO NOT call it out with in the name of Jesus or attempt to banish it in his or gods name, you are not one of this faith so it is foolish to do so.

I don't wish to be rude regarding such matters, but your advice is foolish. What you seem to be saying is the guy should continue to entertain the spirit because he is not of the Christian faith and therefore has no right to banish it.

Is this how Jesus worked? I doubt it. Again seculars of no faith will not bend the knee will they?

Also, someone else was talking about entities having some kind of "legal" right. There is absolutely NO legal right any entity has over the body or soul of another and it is not only our right, but our duty to banish these creatures from us. Calling to angels, Archangels and Ascended Beings such as Jesus are totally appropriate.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
BUT, I do think I am also afflicted with the presence of shadow people/hat men, and I get sleep paralysis occasionally. I don't know the connection.

The connection is very simple...

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! ~ Eustace Mullins

Shadow people, sleep paralysis, spirit guides, ghosts, aliens ALL have one common source.

This is the reason WHY all of them have so many similarities.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Command "In the name of Jesus Christ I command all evil/ darkness to leave." All dark/evil/malevolent spirits must obey the power of our Lord Jesus Christ's name. This will work. Works for me and has ever since I discovered the power in our Lord's name. This works for bad dreams and unpleasant ET visitations as well.

With love and respect I offer this simple command.
edit on 29-4-2013 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

You seem rather well versed on the subject of the Jinn, I don't know if you have read my contribution to this thread regarding the wardrobe in my house as a child(Its on page 4). Or if the creature/entity I may have encountered is indeed a Jinn or even a figment of my imagination.

I have herd the Jinn inhabit certain place or objects, could this old wardrobe somehow be its home? Only thing is I have encountered said entity later on in life while living 100s of miles away from the wardrobe. Always during times of emotional torment.

Your opinion please.
edit on 29-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join