It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Burned Alive: In Ritual Sacrifice, Believed to be Antichrist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
well how can you call these people evil or insane in any way. they were following their beliefs. just because we dont believe the same thing? they were sure they were helping us.

you same people will defend christianity elsewhere as long as its convenient. that thin line between tradition and modern world. dont know where you belong anymore.

I would say this is true because we each run on our own Moral Compass, where our views on morality are differing or far between. Moulded by our own beliefs and personal qualia and opinions. What in the end is really right or wrong if we all have differing views of what is what?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

all religions are cults. just because they dont get the tax rights of the bigger ones they arent legit enough for you?
Did you even read the op story? The fact this was a 12 person Dooms Day cult? It was Hale Bop with a Baby involved and people too cowardly to follow it into the fire. A shame on that lack of conviction, given what they had already done.

No.. I don't consider CULTS to be in ANY way equal to religion and I've never met anyone who has been near a cult in the real world who could mistake one for the other. Religion does harm to some while benefiting a good % of the population of this planet. Cults almost ALWAYS destroy the people in them at some level and outright ruin them for life, entirely too often.

There just IS no comparison.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidFire

Ignorance is bliss, is it not? Imagine how we would all feel if every incident like this poor baby were to be made known worldwide? It's amazing how good we feel, not knowing that every second we breathe, another child is dying somewhere and we're not doing a damned thing to save it.

Oh, the hypocrisy is staggering. Don't make such a fuss when you're still so blind.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceNLove123

Are you saying there are no 'sick' atheists...ever?

Again, stop blaming anything other than the people that committed these crimes.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
they both brain wash, be it drugs or indoctrinating fear and superstitions.
they all crave power, be it over your mind or over your wallet.

its all the same dance. to remove strength of oneself within the world and give it to another.

and they all have crazy beliefs to how we should judge another. be it a single baby or an entire culture.

i would blame them all for killing the baby. but that wouldnt be fair. they were all suckered just like any person of religious faith that you DO legitimize.
blame the leaders for exploiting them all. those suckers thought they were doing us a favor. thats not fear, the exact opposite actually.

most christians on earth would bow to the antichrist. at least these people (thought) they were helping. thats bravery. i pity the people just as much as the baby
edit on 27-4-2013 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

well how can you call these people evil or insane in any way. they were following their beliefs. just because we dont believe the same thing? they were sure they were helping us.

you same people will defend christianity elsewhere as long as its convenient. that thin line between tradition and modern world. dont know where you belong anymore.

Well you can lable them insane because insanity is chariterized by abnormal mental or behavior patterns including violation of societal norms, or becoming a danger to themselves or others. So yes not only can we lable them as insane because we don't believe the same thing bit its for that exact reason that we can do it. Insanity is a way of comparing ones beliefs to the to what every one els believes. Whether you think its a fair thing or not that's how society works. Evil is another issue altogether that for the most part only related to religions wich I don't feel the need to delve into.
edit on 27-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Ignorance is bliss, is it not? Imagine how we would all feel if every incident like this poor baby were to be made known worldwide? It's amazing how good we feel, not knowing that every second we breathe, another child is dying somewhere and we're not doing a damned thing to save it.

Oh, the hypocrisy is staggering. Don't make such a fuss when you're still so blind.

That Reply was to the existence of differing moral compasses and views, not on hypocrisy. Don't skew my words to something they are not.

Sometimes a life cannot be saved, and it's a tragic part of life that we sometimes cannot avoid.

Don't cast the blind paintbrush over me, in fact, I could atleast say that i am more awake than you, since you are the one casting the most hypocrisy here.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

thats true. but we have to be very careful how easy it is to call people insane.
each of us are 1 wrong word to being slammed into a (fema?) camp or the likes.

but thats a different conspiracy lol

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

My point was that all of our morals still fail, because our morals only affect what we perceive. So much of the world is lost to our perception, and in those parts of the world, burning babies is nothing new.

edit on 27-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Keep it real people, I bet they just didn't want the kid. In that case, use a condom or don't do it inside.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

Agreed I think insanity is a irrelevant label sense we are all individuals with diffrent mind set and no matter how slight the diffrence none of us are %100 the same.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

My point was that all of our morals still fail, because our morals only affect what we perceive. So much of the world is lost to our perception, and in those parts of the world, burning babies is nothing new. If this is such a big deal, then let's start a War on Burning Babies.

The question and problem here is, How can we tell if our morals really do fail or not if they are ever changing.

You have to be able to perceive the world to be able to work with the change in the world, it's something we have to live with to adapt and evolve to be able to change a part of our being, whether that be philosophical or morally or anything else.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well actually it wouldnt be true they thought he/she was antichrist. Its april when they have for thousands of years conducted sacrifices to Baal, even in Judaic. Its the PTB doing this or spreading this, all the Fire sacrifices, ie the bombing, the fire in Russia, in the mental hospital, the child burnt, someone doused with gasoline and sparked to fire by police, that I read about on another forum. These are fire sacrifices to Baal. Rituals. And they come from on high, from the worlds mismanagement cartels. Its insane in the membrane corruption and evil.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

i say burn all four of these animals

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Before throwing in the towel for the day and getting some sleep before returning to the fun of term projects, I thought I'd add this as material that may add to the overall thread context.

Police arrested four other members of the sect Thursday after a months-long investigation. Among them was the baby's mother, 25-year-old Natalia Guerra.

In her written court statement, she said that all sect members knew that her child "would be murdered" and that they had to obey the leader because he "was God."
(Source: USA Today )

It sounds like the local cops were trying to get this cult but couldn't get them in time. The fugitive leader or "God" as he seemed fond of being thought of
has his picture all over the place now and hopefully they'll get him.

A few different stories I just pulled up said they're afraid he may be starting another group in another South American nation. What a thought.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

And now you know why I don't recognize any gods. It wouldn't do me any good even if I did.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Before throwing in the towel for the day and getting some sleep before returning to the fun of term projects, I thought I'd add this as material that may add to the overall thread context.

Police arrested four other members of the sect Thursday after a months-long investigation. Among them was the baby's mother, 25-year-old Natalia Guerra.

In her written court statement, she said that all sect members knew that her child "would be murdered" and that they had to obey the leader because he "was God."
(Source: USA Today )

It sounds like the local cops were trying to get this cult but couldn't get them in time. The fugitive leader or "God" as he seemed fond of being thought of
has his picture all over the place now and hopefully they'll get him.

A few different stories I just pulled up said they're afraid he may be starting another group in another South American nation. What a thought.

It feels so good to know that justice is being done about this, I do hope he gets arrested though. These are a bunch of deluded people that should be aptly dealt with.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

And now you know why I don't recognize any gods. It wouldn't do me any good even if I did.

Indeed..... It's always nice to have respect for the majority who do though. Be that as it may, a man controlling his cult members with hardcore narcotics and fear is hardly comparable to anything but what it was. A sick dooms day cult with outright homicidal tendencies. The connections you make are ones I simply can't follow.

I happen to BE deeply Faithful, even if it's not a subject I get into that often or any real depth....it's still a core part of my life and never far from day to day living. It may not be among the main religions on the top 4..but that hardly lessens the depth of commitment... Just a side note on that.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Everyday thousands of babies die because of abortion so stop being such a hypocrite and act like you don't now and you are all greatly suprised by this act.
Ofcourse it's a horrible act, but luckily at that age the baby is not conscious and doesn't feel the pain.
However, the thing that caused this act should be destroyed, religious filth, ignorance and dogma.

edit on 27-4-2013 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Nothing contradictory about it at all! Love and don't judge, even if you know how the kid will turn out. Jesus, whether you believe him to be the Messiah or not, showed us the way. He loved Judas to the end- even knowing what he would do. Love everyone- even the Antichrist.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join