It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Burned Alive: In Ritual Sacrifice, Believed to be Antichrist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

That's exactly what I'm saying.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
God bless the little one

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
People post a topic and they are now expecting everyone to agree with their opinions and interpretations, and if not - they are crazy? Morons? Psychopaths?

No. They are just different then you. This topic is a prime example of the mental divide of some people. No one who commented as "devil's advocate" has ever said it was OK to kill the child, they never said that they would do the same, they discussed points and got blasted for it all because in the minds of the ignorant, if a view is slightly off than what should be expected, the minority is shunned.

If a majority of the world believed in human sacrifice - it would be done and no questions would be asked. The questions that would be asked would be the people being shunned as non-believers and crucified for their cause. This is reality - human sacrifice has been prevent throughout history and to have the naive worldview that somehow human nature has changed since that time - that is more ignorant than the "trolls" who may be out looking for a rise, or perhaps they just like to question all things.

If the topic was never up for discussion and interpretation, why post it? Why do I or anyone else care what YOU think and why should anyone have to agree with your view on things? If you wanted to make a declaration and have everyone agree with you about it then you should have chosen a more blind audience, perhaps the sheep that make up the rest of society not the conspiracy minded of ATS.

You want to get technical, this isn't a conspiracy and shouldn't be in this forum. Most people admit, no conspiracy here just deranged humanity, yet here it is POSTED AS A CONSPIRACY and people are being attacked for speculating on it and questioning the norm that is followed.

NEWFLASH: Your morals and ethics aren't the same as everyone else. What is wrong to one person might be fine to another. These morals and ethics, do remember, have come from the same religions that people like to bash as being kooks. As far back as time can imagine these morals have come from the religious institutions of the world and for each culture - they have been different and lacking.

I always find it funny, the sensationalism when a baby or child is killed. Why is it any different than an adult being killed? "You obviously aren't a parent", "You have no compassion", all cop outs from sensationalists just as much as any excuse used to perpetuate the crime. When emotion outshines logic, you have a very distinct blend of ignorance. Emotional ignorance is the worst because it is without reason or cause - it simply exists based upon your life.

What do I care about a baby being burned alive? Did I know this child? Do I pity this child? No. I frown upon that actions of people, but I have no emotional connection with people who die no matter the cause.

The child now will either go to a better place (if you are a religious person) or will cease to exist (if you are an Atheist). Either way, the point of either existence is eventually to die. All people die. If people actually spent the time caring about all the people that die for nefarious causes instead of just that hand picked, emotional response inducing, "if you disagree you are terrible", same old diatribe that gets spewed and lashed around the emotional spectrum of humanity - then maybe this world is a better place.

I show no more care for this baby's death then any of the hundreds killed in wonton attacks over the past few weeks. Human life is equal - there is no better than the others, certainly not because they haven't been alive for many years. Shun my opinion if you want, but that is reality.

When people start showing emotion equally for the death on this planet, then I will start to care. Until then I say - oh well, deal with it, accept it, and accept the fact that other people are going to have different views than you. Otherwise your lives are going to suck big time living in a lie.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Have Horrible things been done in the name of Religion or superstitious "rituals"....Yes, absolutely.... I do not believe these psychopath's represented "God"...whatever that means to you..to me "God" represents Love and harmony with the universe......

If you wanted to take the Bible literally, "God" doesn't ask anyone to kill the Anti-Christ, and in fact says he can't be killed......."God" would even ask us to forgive them...which honestly I am not capable of doing...it IS an emotional "hot button" for most people, and if it wasn't my Faith in Humanity might die...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Stop it... All of you that are arguing here! Just Stop it!

If nothing else have some respect and be thankful you are only here because LOVING adults did not allow this to happen to you when you were 3 days old!

A horrible act was committed by horrible people. Period.

And the earth lost 1 more precious soul. An innocent human child.

A child that had only one choice.. to rely on adults to protect it.

To rely on Adults to forge an environment so that it can live and flourish.

Instead it met with this dark, cold world WE have created...

This child knew nothing of Religion or drugs......

A part of me died when i read this. And lately too many stories like it!

What is happening to us?

Not just that this happened, but that we have created a world where it would!

This has nothing to do with religion or anything else other than as a race, our hearts have been blackened.

Some Evil has slithered into our souls, and disconnected us from our humanity.

If this type of thing can happen it's only because we have become tolerant of it.

Death & Destruction has become a part of who we are. And we all need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

And decide if this is the world we want to create for future earthlings.

Is this to be our Legend? Is this what we will leave them with?

We watch death & destruction for our entertainment. It's in the music we listen to.

We are feeding it!!!!!!!!!

The only way it can be stopped is to starve it!!!!!!!

Hate can only be eradicated in one way. LOVE. And NOT with more Hate.

LOVE/HATE Choose a side.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You know the most bizarre part of this story to me is that all of the sect members were...

educated

professionals.

They weren't janitors or carnival workers.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
As expected this news story is being covered extensively in Chile. I found a couple of news articles with more information. The articles are in Spanish, but you can use google translate to read them in English.

The first link gives additional information stating that the child is thought to be the daughter of the cult leader due to reports that he was sexually involved with all the women of the cult. It also has some pictures of the people who were arrested but with their faces covered.

The second link is to an article that gives more details about the cult leader's life and how he may have been transformed into thinking he was god after a trip to China in 2006.

Article 1

Article 2

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

Sounds like they read their bible.

Abraham and Isaac is a classic story where a father is called to kill his child in cold blood.

Its a pity that a god didn't exist to save this poor childs life.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AZChica

Thank You for finding more information relevant to this story.

And for the manner in which it was delivered.

As we were certainly veering of course.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
and what if it was the antichrist and they just saved your life...

Well thats not the way it works. WE (people) dont get to decide who the anti-christ is you see. We are only told to be on the watch and to prepare. And WE (people) dont get to murder; no matter the excuse, drugs, bad day, anti-christ... nope sorry; all creation is sacred and mankind is the keeper of creation. If these people actually had any faith they'd know that. Its not a person who gets rid of the anti-christ anyway. Thats the first clue.
That should help people determine how many videos on youtube are utter BS btw.

Anyway folks,
Looks like the authorities are trying to track that wacko down. I hope he's caught and justice is served. Its very saddening that people are so easily misled today, especially when it leads to this sort of behavior.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Abraham and Isaac is a classic story where a father is called to kill his child in cold blood.

The real pity is that we exist and tolerate this type of horrendous violence.

Should GOD step in and manage us?

Should Government step in and control us because we cannot?

Is that the way of thinking here?

This is our home. And we have a responsibility to take care of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened

The real pity is that we exist and tolerate this type of horrendous violence.

Should GOD step in and manage us?

Should Government step in and control us because we cannot?

Is that the way of thinking here?

This is our home. And we have a responsibility to take care of it.

Thats right.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

and what if it was the antichrist and they just saved your life...

I hope you are really joking , really , they only antichrist are hard line religious people burning children and the ones like you who are joking about it.

Honestly i rather be a antichrist then a person who kills innocent children in the name of god.

What gives them the right....

TheGreazel.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It sounds like he had a powerful mystical experience which was followed by ego-inflation. His psyche was consumed by the negative side of an archetype of the collective unconscious.

"Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man." -The Gospel of Thomas

Then he unconsciously projected his shadow-self onto the baby, he perceived his shadow-self as the anti-Christ due to his ego inflation... and in an effort to purge the repressed aspects of himself he committed that horrible crime.

Mystical experience needs to be accompanied by studies of comparative mysticism scholarship so that people can avoid tragic pitfalls. That's my .02 cents.

edit on 27-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I dont agree.. I am just saying.. What if. You really dont know. I would like the know the reasons why they thought he was the antichrist..

I mean what if that was you and it was real and you really did kill the antichrist and they everyone was all pissy with you because it was a baby and they like oh we dont believe you..

I mean I see a whole lot of crap on this site that everyone gets behind and to me sounds completely retarded so I am just saying.. What if.

so are you saying you would burn a 3 day old baby alive IF she was the antichrist?
well i dont know about anyone else but i personally would have the balls to let this so called "äntichrist" grow up so she could at least defend herself or even make a choice if some form of humanity was left inside her as if the antichrist had to take on human form then shurly there would be reminents left,
i for certain would not torture or murder a f*****g child! antichrist or no antichrist and if anyone can say they would then i truly hope mother nature could kindly wipe you off the face of this planet because YOU are the reason that the antichrist would be able to muster up enough strength to enter this realm.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What utter madness - how can you kill a child that is screaming how do you continue? - and also, is there some documentation that this baby did evil things a la the omen films etc? Did people keep having 'accidents' around it?

Such nonsense.

Let's look at both sides.

If there is an Antichrist would he/she not be powerful enough to overcome such things? I don't think they're bound to our earthly restraints, so it seems almost foolish and a waste of time to try and kill one baby as he/she will simply take birth again. So these people have accomplished *nothing* basically and just complicated an inevitability which will just occur anyway (i.e. antichrist comes and takes over blah blah)

If the Antichrist thing is a fairy tale then these people are complete & utter nutjobs aren't they. Murderers too

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The problem is not religion it is their followers if your religion tells you to kill babies,burn them up, killing others in general.

Your doing it wrong

Only God gets to make the call of who lives or who dies.

Last time i checked mere mortals are not god, though they sure do like to play god quite a bit.
edit on 27-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That's the right on man. You said it all.

He sits back and enjoys the show while picking the shells from popcorn kernels from his teeth. With salt and butter.

God is like the HH Holmes of the universe. Sits back and enjoys the mayhem.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greavsie1971
They are sick individuals responsible for their own actions, yet you seem to not only make religion an excuse but also imply christianity is to blame.

The religion is responsible in particular for the whole "AntiChrist" thing is it not??

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Well that isn't what I call the religion. Christ if he actually existed was Immanuel, or a Buddha, he became his HS and is a Higher Up in the world, he taught us to see through all religions, to not judge and harm even bad guys, but walk with those in need, to visit even those in prison and care about all people. They took that Light and grafted him onto a Control religion that came through Egypt to Sumar, and was Annanuki Slavery. And this religion, also had the dark side codes, for ritual magic from Egypt and ancient meccas, that opened portals to dark realms and gained them knowlege of how to lay seige to and control the souls here in the tests.

So....to blame anything on Christians, is very childish. Blame it on PTB, occult gnostics who are truly following the PTB, Annanuki Egyptian Sumar distortion.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join