It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Burned Alive: In Ritual Sacrifice, Believed to be Antichrist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAwakened
Baby Burned Alive:

I don't wish death upon even the worst of people....

I do.

If there is any justice left in this world a mob will break these vermin out of jail and take them to the nearest hilltop, tie them to stakes, and get medieval on their asses. I don't think that a little "eye for an eye" is out of line in this case. These vermin need to be exterminated.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
and what if it was the antichrist and they just saved your life...

Not many things in this world disgust me and make me feel sick to very core. Today, two things did, reading this story and then reading your comment about it.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with you people supporting this murder?! I don't care if you're playing devil's advocate or absolutely supportive, the grotesque murder an obviously innocent newborn baby is not the time or place for that sh*t. If you, for whatever reason, must bang the drum for the opposite side of the coin, by all means, there's a lowbrow rival forum out there for you to do that on. Even then, I have my doubts that this mindset would actually be tolerated there.
The next time you sick sacks of meat have the audacity to complain about human brutality or wail about what's wrong with the world, remind yourself of the opinion that crawled out of some dark, decrepit corner of your supposed soul. THAT should answer your musings, people who think like you are what's wrong with the world because normal people don't sit there and uphold abusing the defenseless on pathetic "what if's", let alone do they uphold murdering them.

The cult members responsible should be executed in the same way they killed the 3 day old baby, gagged & by fire. Nothing more, and certainly nothing less.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I dont agree.. I am just saying.. What if. You really dont know. I would like the know the reasons why they thought he was the antichrist..

I mean what if that was you and it was real and you really did kill the antichrist and they everyone was all pissy with you because it was a baby and they like oh we dont believe you..

I mean I see a whole lot of crap on this site that everyone gets behind and to me sounds completely retarded so I am just saying.. What if.

If you read the article the reason is clear:
1. Cult
2. drugs

I don't think that's fair. Cults are known for causing deaths and suicides and horrible things like that. Ayahasca is simply not and actually has been known to save peoples lives in some cases. So how do you know it just wasn't the cult aspect of it. It was a religious nut who happend to use the substance. There is no proof that's what caused it. Also why are people censored on this website for speaking about the positive aspects of certain compounds yet when one is loosely implemented in a tragic event they are fair game for ridicule? If the subject is banned it should be banned completely.
edit on 27-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think everyone here is outraged and saddened by this horrific crime. I am absolutely horrified at what these psychopaths did to this innocent infant.

That being said, ATS is a place where people are free to question other people's actions and express their opinions. I think everybody should lay off dcskater4life and the other few that joked about the antichrist. They have the right to question the motive of the murderers.

Was it insensitive and inappropriate of them to make those comments? Yes. Is it OK to threaten them with bodily harm or insult them over a few comments or antichrist jokes? No.

Chill out. Express your relevant opinions and questions and let others do the same.
edit on 4/27/2013 by curlygirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/27/2013 by curlygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I dont agree.. I am just saying.. What if. You really dont know. I would like the know the reasons why they thought he was the antichrist..

I mean what if that was you and it was real and you really did kill the antichrist and they everyone was all pissy with you because it was a baby and they like oh we dont believe you..

I mean I see a whole lot of crap on this site that everyone gets behind and to me sounds completely retarded so I am just saying.. What if.

Im with you dc4lifeskater..
There is some kind of group mentality of anger here, I guess they needed a person to direct the frustration at
Nothing wrong keeping a neutral perspective, you just said "what if" and people assume you where the Antichrist
saying "what if" don't tell anything about how you feel about the case, I am sure you are as disgusted as everyone else.. people just need to read between the lines.. and not go into a anger mode, we all know its horrible, but do we all have to write that to confirm it to each other ?

chill pills

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This is just a thought that came to me.

If these religious people actually read and understood the Bible they would know they cannot kill the Antichrist.

Which means they are very very sick people and are definately not Christians or anything close to that for two obvious reasons.

It always amuses me people claiming to know the Bible believe they can change what it says will happen. Very very weird.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAwakened

No quotes necessary, I definitely had to go through this whole thread to just
get everybody's take with a talking point that proves one thing. The more repulsive
the thread is lately, the more devisive. I ask everyone to read the whole post.

The only possible upside to this thing is that genocide has come full circle. When
we cull ourselves like this Darwin won. The end of any religion at the expense of
the innocent is our most damning quality, but hey... it's just a thread, right?

What bothers me is that there is a part of us at all that can flip this pancake
over and over in a glowing pan to examine it. It's not an ant under a well focused
magnifying glass or a flaming puppy being tossed off a cliff because it's after all
the thirty third of Octember.. this was a human life. I took it very seriously and still
do that the Internet does one horrific thing well: to hold people off from the physical
world enough to discuss this kind of act at all.

After something as simply wrong as a few kids not getting to eat in school because
of some corporate policy gone indiotically police-ite looking like some insult limit--
I was so wrong wasn't I? The possibly intended consequences of individual isolation
by TPTB sure is working for some, and we can poke that hornet's nest on the screen
with our digital pencil or finger and not get stung. Or can we?
I would have given half my life for what they threw into a bonfire. I can't bear this...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think ATS just damn near died

How can even a single member condone this (I just don't have a word bad enough) act, as rich as the English language is I can't think of a single word to express the depth of my disgust.at some of the replies. I will not however dignify them by quoting.

I was 404'd yesterday for a lot less

Usually I wear my ATS T-shirt with pride

But today I hang my head in shame

Cody

edit on 27/4/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Anti-christ is a test like other tests god takes.

And we can not avoid being tested.

Many will fall and many will rise and will be purified.

Those who fall will learn and stand strong next time.

I wish I was wiser to understand these stupidities.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Impossible because I'm the antichrist. You religious people are not right in the head you all should be labeled as mentally challenged for believing in fairy tales.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I am still trying to come to terms with what I just read in your post and I don't think I will be reading the article, as a parent I am shocked and sickened by this.

With regards to the Antichrist, taking all accounts we know from Christian, Islamic and Jewish traditions the Antichrist cannot be killed if he/she were the true Antichrist.

I will probably start a thread on the Antichrist separately but not yet, not after reading this story...God save us all.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Well firstly if the baby was the antichrist you wouldn't be able to kill it.. Does that make it clearer? The antichrist is decreed a specific amount of time on the planet before anything can kill it.
edit on 27-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I thought this was a post hardcore band and song title.

Wow, how sad that is not a post hardcore band and song title.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

idunno but this is even creepier o.o
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Impossible because I'm the antichrist. You religious people are not right in the head you all should be labeled as mentally challenged for believing in fairy tales.

Like I said

Today I hang my head in shame

And walk off into the distance shaking my head in disbelief

Cody

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arolexion
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

idunno but this is even creepier o.o
www.youtube.com...

That's just creepy from a western point of view. Many tribes have tattoo initiations and many do it to kids. And satanist are just as but no less psycotic as Christians or Jews or Muslims. I'm not saying this is right, only that its only shocking because of the predisposition of peoples psyce as to what they find acceptable.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Why do you blame religion? Christianity? This takes responsibility away from the sick people that commited this murder. The most well known commandment in christianity is 'thou shalt not kill (murder). They obviously were not true christians. So how do you blame the religion.....makes no sense!! They are sick individuals responsible for their own actions, yet you seem to not only make religion an excuse but also imply christianity is to blame.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

This is a terrible tale... how can people be so nasty?

This is a baby, how do they know it is/was the Anti-Christ?

Ridiculous!

Arrest whoever was there watching the ritual as they could do it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join