It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Burned Alive: In Ritual Sacrifice, Believed to be Antichrist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidFire

You appear to have missed the other response in that post.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is terrible, they are wrong, obviously. But stop flaming the kid for saying what if he was the antichrist. We are supposed to question everything, he will find he's wrong if he continues his questioning, and you're welcome to point that out, but being mean and derogative makes you no better. He's still questioning, don't ever put someone down for questioning, give them an answer politely. Whoever pointed out that the antichrist can't be stopped by man's will, THAT is the way to address such a question. Not "You're a horrible person who disgusts me."

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That's because you edited it after I made my post.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

This is terrible, they are wrong, obviously. But stop flaming the kid for saying what if he was the antichrist. We are supposed to question everything, he will find he's wrong if he continues his questioning, and you're welcome to point that out, but being mean and derogative makes you no better. He's still questioning, don't ever put someone down for questioning, give them an answer politely. Whoever pointed out that the antichrist can't be stopped by man's will, THAT is the way to address such a question. Not "You're a horrible person who disgusts me."

Thank you! Finally, someone thinking with their head and not their heart. You know, I was reading a book recently that pressed home the point that with the right push of the button, you can turn the most gentle kind hearted person into a raging monster. The trick is knowing which button to push.

I guess we just found it.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Then instead of making excuses, answer my edited post.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You just appear to be targeting everyone for their personal opinions.

I am targeting opinions that belie a history of judgment. A cult is cursed for taking precautions, but a church is glorified for promoting disease? A baby being burned is atrocious, but gay persecution is completely acceptable? Give me a break.

Nurture vs Nature, people can be raised to be good and caring people.

So if the Antichrist were to be real, you believe that your caring ways can thwart the best laid plans of an omnipotent and omniscient god?
edit on 27-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

If a god is omnipotent then there can infact be no antigod. If there was that would make said god not omnipotent because some other entity has power.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

If a god is omnipotent then there can infact be no antigod. If there was that would make said god not omnipotent because some other entity has power.

Not unless the Christian god willingly allows the existence of ultimate evil as a final test of his followers' allegiance. Not that I approve, but it's not that hard to understand psychopathic psychology.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The trick is knowing which button to push.

I guess we just found it.

Found what precisely? That throwing a 3 day old baby, tied to a board and taped across the mouth to keep down the noise onto an open bonfire...is evil and over the top of tolerable? Well, then indeed. You found one of the buttons ...I'd have hoped it would be EVERYONE'S button ....but that is sadly a hope dashed to pieces.

Limits just don't exist anymore...even for a lack of outrage. That's the most telling thing about this thread, IMO. Just how jaded some have become that absolutely nothing seems to generate effect or anger our disgust. It's all just becoming 'just another story' and it's how we see people casually walk right past violent crimes happening on the street too, by extension. Not worth getting involved with or just not someone's problem to feel upset.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You just appear to be targeting everyone for their personal opinions.

I am targeting opinions that belie a history of judgment. The reactions here are purely emotional. If we were to look at it logically, I think everyone here would realize the hypocrisy. Dozens of babies are left in LA dumpsters by prostitutes every month, but we never hear a single word about it. Dozens of babies die due to neglect and abuse, but we never hear about it. One baby dies in a freak cult incident, and there's an uproar over it. Do we get any recognition for the hundreds and thousands of babies that have died in other unfortunate circumstances?

And here, you are admitting that you are targeting the opinions of others, I am taking this at a logical stance by which you appear to be skewing to your own assumptions.

Yes babies die everyday, so what, it's tragic to those that are emotionally affected by it, death is death it happens every day, every second. It is all around us and can't be avoided. Usually infant deaths are passed by because it's common place and that the families wish to grieve to themselves over their loss. But when something over the top happens involving an infant like with what is mentioned in the OP of this thread, it gets alot of attention because it strikes the hearts of people, making them say "This is horrible, who would do such a thing" or "this is sickening". It makes them wake up and see that atrocities like this happen in the world. Religious or not.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is exactly what i keep telling everyone...only a SOULLESS animal could succumb to performing such a barbaric attack...

this is a perfect example of multiple "empty shell" humans, no remorse, no sympathy, they couldn't channel that child's pain and suffering, they couldn't understand it. what a bunch of animals, literally. just animals with a slightly enlarged brain..

you would expect behavior like this from a human pack, back in the neanderthal days...then again..if you would take a neanderthal child and raise it in modern times you couldn't tell the difference between a neanderthal and a regular human.

only and empty soulless sub-human,demonically possessed animal would stoop as low as to what has been described in the original post.this race never stops surprising me in how high they keep setting the standards for barbarity and murder...,what fiendish race, ghastly!

my death from this material hell cannot come sooner.

may the light have mercy on the rest of you.

edit on 27-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
this is such an abominable thing. back in bible days there were whole entire religions based around human sacrifice religions like baal and molech most of which were destroyed by moses, joshua, and david when they conquered the promised land. They would sacrifice a baby and eat its flesh. sick sick sick.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
and what if it was the antichrist and they just saved your life...

This is what religion does to you, people. This is how sick and degraded society has been made by the idea of "god". Even more pathetic is how many idiots starred his comment.
edit on 27/4/13 by PeaceNLove123 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Not unless the Christian god willingly allows the existence of ultimate evil as a final test of his followers' allegiance. Not that I approve, but it's not that hard to understand psychopathic psychology.

Well as soon as a god creates another entity he is no longer omnipotent. And an omnipotent god would not need to test his followers because he would know the out come of those test with out performing said test. It is pretty hard to follow from a logical point of view. I'll stick to my chemistry textbooks and leave the religious text for other people to ponder over.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And one more thing. All the deluded idiots defending this barbaric act are the same ones who will yell "Abortion is murder! Babies are God's gifts!" Hypocrites.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree, I was refering to the other responses by people blaming religion rather than the individuals themselves.I know the article states this was a cult. I was not responding to the atricle directly.

All in all, nobody and nothing is to blame apart from the individuals that committed this sick act. That is my point. I was just tired of people trying to justify this by blaming something else.

I agree with you entirely.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
well how can you call these people evil or insane in any way. they were following their beliefs. just because we dont believe the same thing? they were sure they were helping us.

you same people will defend christianity elsewhere as long as its convenient. that thin line between tradition and modern world. dont know where you belong anymore.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceNLove123

Thats a massive assumption dont you think?

Who is defending this and stating abortion is wrong???????

How did you get to this conclusion my friend?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
THIS WAS A CULT NOT A RELIGION.

Why the locomotive of derailment working to twist this into being anti-Christian? A few here are just absolutely determined to tie this to the Christian Faith when the story mentioned no such thing. Not even close.

In fact, about the only thing NOT quoted from the original story this thread IS actually based on is the fact the sick bastard running this little cult was using hallucinogenic drugs to turn and control them.

The Bash-Religion hate is getting real real old. I've counted several threads just this morning outright hateful toward Faith and making no bones whatsoever about PERSONAL animosity toward anyone "stupid enough" to have any. It's that personal hate that's really gotten obscene and extreme.

It gets to be too much when a thread like THIS one, already so horrible for the story it's based on, is pushed, torn and forced into topics it was never about, on any level, just to add a bit more hate to it..

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceNLove123

And one more thing. All the deluded idiots defending this barbaric act are the same ones who will yell "Abortion is murder! Babies are God's gifts!" Hypocrites.

For the record, I'm not defending this act. I'm just asking everyone where they've been for the past 150 years that this crap has been happening weekly in some parts of the world that no one cares about. If you're gonna stand up for one, you gotta stand up for all of them. If you're just gonna pick favorites, then get off your high horse.

That's my point here. You think this is new? That this is an isolated incident, or just a freak atrocity? Think again.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
all religions are cults. just because they dont get the tax rights of the bigger ones they arent legit enough for you?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join