It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by Afterthought

I agree that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
That's why Cheney made sure he was with Bush when they both testified before the panel.

Bush woulda blew it had he been alone.

Cheney also made sure that they did not have to commit to a oath and that there were no cameras or other recording devices present,no transcribes were allowed to be made either and that they did not have to sign anything committing them to what they said.

archive.truthout.org...

Bush, Cheney to Face 9 / 11 Questioning in Secret By Reuters Tuesday 27 April 2004 Washington (Reuters) - The White House said on Tuesday it would not allow any recordings or transcripts of private testimony this week by President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney to the panel investigating the Sept. 11 attacks. Rebuffing demands from families of some of the nearly 3,000 dead and other critics of the administration for public testimony, Bush and Cheney only agreed to Thursday's unprecedented interview under pressure and on the grounds they would appear together and behind closed doors.

At the administration's request, the session will not be recorded and an official transcript will not be made. The White House said Bush was already providing unprecedented access to the panel and that the decision was consistent with previous private interviews. "This is a private interview and it's being treated that way," said commission spokesman Al Felzenberg. Both sides said they will have note-takers present. In preparation for Thursday's session, White House spokesman Scott McClellan said Bush was reviewing documents and meeting with his top advisers.

He said Bush does not plan to make an opening statement and is likely to personally field most of the questions -- rather than Cheney. They will not be under oath. While details of the commission's line of inquiry remain secret, it is clear from previous public hearings that the panel of five Republicans and five Democrats will press for answers to a now-famous Washington question: "What did the president know and when did he know it?" Past testimony has established that elements of the U.S. intelligence apparatus were aware of threats to American targets from the militant al Qaeda network, led by Osama bin Laden. McClellan said the president's demands for secrecy -- which were not applied to national security adviser Condoleezza Rice or other top Bush officials during their public testimony -- would not undermine the process. "The president will tell it exactly how it happened," he said. Stenographers/Recordings Barred But Democrats say the White House insistence the two appear together may be an attempt to eliminate the possibility of contradictory testimony over whether the administration did all it could to head off the Sept. 11 attacks.

Bush is "at risk of being branded as unwilling to stand alone and take the heat," warned University of Texas political scientist Bruce Buchanan, a longtime Bush watcher, could side step future calls for making the full testimony public. Former President Bill Clinton's appearance before a grand jury in the Monica Lewinsky scandal was recorded on video tape and later released. Bush already has met with Rice, Chief of Staff Andrew Card and White House counsel Alberto Gonzales to prepare for the session. McClellan said Gonzales' office has provided Bush with "documents from that time period to refresh his memory." McClellan defended the White House approach, saying that having Bush and Cheney appear together would help commissioners piece together the events of that day and complete their recommendations. He said Cheney would take questions if asked directly, but that Bush was expected to take the lead. Bush's advisers are worried the commission's findings will be critical of Bush, who is running for re-election in November on his record of fighting terrorism. Bush, who initially opposed creation of the independent commission, had earlier insisted he meet with just the panel's chairman and vice chairman, and for only one hour.

Under pressure from the commission, however, Bush agreed to meet all 10 members -- five Republicans and five Democrats -- and to answer questions for as long as necessary. "This is not an adversarial process," McClellan insisted. "He (Bush) looks forward to answering whatever questions they may have." A main area of questioning for Bush is expected to be claims by former U.S. counterterrorism chief Richard Clarke that he ignored an urgent al Qaeda threat before the attacks. The closed-door meeting is expected to begin at 9:30 a.m. (1330 GMT). McClellan said this level of secrecy was justified to protect the highly classified information that may be discussed. McClellan said he expected Gonzales and at least one other member of the White House Counsel's staff to attend. The 9/11 commissioners will be allowed to bring along one staffer, most likely Philip Zelikow, their executive director. All republished content that appears on Truthout has been obtained by permission or license.

Nothing to hide huh.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: fixed quote

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Regardless of what you think of for 9/11 he is right the people who carried out the attacks conspired to crash planes into buildings.

Unfortunetly the word conspiracy is used nowadays to mock people but the word exsists for a reason. People, compaines, goverments all conspire within themselves and with one another to achieve there goals.

My thinking is he wanted to avoid the word so that the "conspiracy nuts" would not jump on him, pitty he got part of the word out before he stopped himself.

If only we could remove the negitive connitations of the word conspiracy then maybe it could be used correctly as per its dictionary defenition instead of a slurr.

PS I am not calling anyone who does not accept the offical story of 9/11 a nut just trying to point out why I think he wanted to avoid the word.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

A 9-11 mural van that exploded?? Said to be of an israeli owned moving company.

$2.3 trillion missing from the pentagon and announced by donald rumsfeld ONE DAY PRIOR TO 9-11 does not ring alarm bells???

I could go on and on and on. 1000% inside job...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

That's the most logical explanation i've heard.

Regardless, like Jude said, most people accept the 911 conspiracy as fact now and that's not a bad thing at all. It means that some of us actually see through the smoke and mirrors.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
Regardless of what you think of for 9/11 he is right the people who carried out the attacks conspired to crash planes into buildings.

Unfortunetly the word conspiracy is used nowadays to mock people but the word exsists for a reason. People, compaines, goverments all conspire within themselves and with one another to achieve there goals.

My thinking is he wanted to avoid the word so that the "conspiracy nuts" would not jump on him, pitty he got part of the word out before he stopped himself.

If only we could remove the negitive connitations of the word conspiracy then maybe it could be used correctly as per its dictionary defenition instead of a slurr.

PS I am not calling anyone who does not accept the offical story of 9/11 a nut just trying to point out why I think he wanted to avoid the word.

Look at my post above yours to get a real idea of how far they go in trying to avoid what he says in public and what not.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You know regardless of what you think about 9/11 to say that this video is further proof of a 9/11 cover up because George Bush, a man famous for his poor command of the English language, almost said the word “conspiracy” is really quite a stretch.

Like I keep saying hunt for the truth and not the next big conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Thanks for that.

"What did the president know and when did he know it?"

The Powers That be were so concerned he may screw it up that they sent him far away from Washington that day... just to be sure. His part in the conspiracy was, "I wasn't even there".

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

That van was shown to be photshopped years ago.

Rumsfeld was talking about the 2.3 trillion long before 911.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

What I got from that is that Cheney wouldn't let Bush talk to the commission without Cheney present.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
9/11 was a conspiracy. A bunch of crazy jihadis conspired to take over 4 planes, crash them into buildings, and kill a bunch of innocent people. So, I'm not seeing the great revelation here....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
But 9/11 was a conspiracy plot whichever side of the fence you stand on.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
reply to post by Rubic0n

What I got from that is that Cheney wouldn't let Bush talk to the commission without Cheney present.

Yes it sort of boils down to that. They made sure that they went in together so that they were sure not to give conflicting statements towards each other. This is why they also met with C.Rice before appearing in front of the panel. Which they did not want to do in the first place and later tried to only appear in front of only 2 of the panel members ans still submitted to the rules as described.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Oh really, now? The van EXPLODED AFTER someone reported it to the cops. Why would a normal van explode?

As for the missing 2.3tr it might have been mentioned before, but it was not discussed seriously before 9-10 AND the missile that hit the pentagon "just happened" to hit the pentagon wing that housed the documented paper trail, I guess so that no proper investigation could be conducted by the dod in relation to its whereabouts.

Look I am not saying mossad did 9-11, I am saying they knew in advance and were there to document it for their own reasons. What I am saying is that the inside job was to build up momentum for war against afghanistan and iraq AND to destroy the paper trail for any proper investigation.

I really don't think its hard to figure this out with some proper legwork. It took me years of searching to figure out the plot and fine tune it in my head to the point were it makes proper sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

^Which is a lie created by OS'ers^

Here you can actually hear police transmission describing the van with the mural :

So yes, the van was real and so were the 5 dancing israeli's that were in it and arrested , here is the interview with the cop that did the arrest and stopped this van that had the muriel on it whic was owned by a Israeli moving company whic has later been proven to be part of a mossad undercover op :

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The van did not actually explode , explosives were found in it and it was used to travel the passengers to the spot were they as according to their own words on israeli tv later "to record the event".

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
9/11 was a conspiracy. A bunch of crazy jihadis conspired to take over 4 planes, crash them into buildings, and kill a bunch of innocent people. So, I'm not seeing the great revelation here....

You really believe that 19 saudis with box cutters hijacked four planes? Dude those were CAVE DWELLING IDIOTS who had never tooken a flight lesson class in their entire life. Well a few supposedly did and they only showed up to class in florida for like 25% of the sessions, they were dumb as a brick, always late, etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Dude those were CAVE DWELLING IDIOTS who had never tooken a flight lesson class in their entire life

I dont think thats true now.....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude those were CAVE DWELLING IDIOTS who had never tooken a flight lesson class in their entire life

I dont think thats true now.....

I own microsoft flight simulator 2004 and have practiced many years taking off and landing and trust me I would probably MISS hitting the twin towers at least half the time, nevermind trying to hit the pentagon which is such a short building going at 400 mph.

If you think its easy then try it yourself.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Oh yea definitely 100 percent false flag that's why i said in my previous post Bush knew about it and let it happen in my opinion.

I just think the whole thing is somewhere in the middle of the conspiracy and the official story, but i do think Bush knew about it in advance and let it happen for his agenda so yea 100 percent false flag...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

The van did not actually explode , explosives were found in it and it was used to travel the passengers to the spot were they as according to their own words on israeli tv later "to record the event".

maybe as I don't know all the details. too much stuff to keep track of. good find!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join