It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

As samkent said; the van was photoshopped. The guy who put up the video "ProdigalSon888" admiited as much and was forced to add the caption "Artist's Rendition" bottom right.

How anyone imagines that conspirators in a mass murder would paint up a van advertising the fact is frankly beyond me.

The origin of the mural van appears to be a toy delivery van which had remote control toy planes on it. No van exploded.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

own microsoft flight simulator 2004 and have practiced many years taking off and landing and trust me I would probably MISS hitting the twin towers at least half the time, nevermind trying to hit the pentagon which is such a short building going at 400 mph.

If you think its easy then try it yourself.

I don’t really see how you failing to hit a building on a pc flight simulator means that a couple of guys who were actual trained pilots also couldn’t do it.

I am not saying that they did do it, just pointing out a hole in your logic.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

own microsoft flight simulator 2004 and have practiced many years taking off and landing and trust me I would probably MISS hitting the twin towers at least half the time, nevermind trying to hit the pentagon which is such a short building going at 400 mph.

If you think its easy then try it yourself.

I don’t really see how you failing to hit a building on a pc flight simulator means that a couple of guys who were actual trained pilots also couldn’t do it.

I am not saying that they did do it, just pointing out a hole in your logic.

None of them were trained , the people who gave them the few classes stated that they could not even keep a Cessna in a straight line.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Rubic0n because: typ0

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Even if what you say is true, it still does NOT debunk all the other videos I posted.

Many pilots do not believe the 9-11 official story. Many architects don't believe the official story. Many cops don't believe the official story. Many firefighters don't believe the official story.

Its all geared towards islamophobia and to justify the wars. Its not rocket science once you sit down and analyse all the information. Most people can't be bothered because they fear their government too much. And the media COVERS IT ALL UP!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Rubic0n

As samkent said; the van was photoshopped. The guy who put up the video "ProdigalSon888" admiited as much and was forced to add the caption "Artist's Rendition" bottom right.

How anyone imagines that conspirators in a mass murder would paint up a van advertising the fact is frankly beyond me.

The origin of the mural van appears to be a toy delivery van which had remote control toy planes on it. No van exploded.

point me to where i said a van exploded!

www.youtube.com...=209s

Police on the radio describing planes depicted Exploding onto NY and men coming out of the van and running.

Some toy story

and the men in the van later on isreali tv saying they were there to document the event

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You gotta be kidding. "toy delivery van".

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

You really believe that 19 saudis with box cutters hijacked four planes? Dude those were CAVE DWELLING IDIOTS who had never tooken a flight lesson class in their entire life. Well a few supposedly did and they only showed up to class in florida for like 25% of the sessions, they were dumb as a brick, always late, etc.

umm....fail. On many accounts.

1. 15 of them were Saudis. not all 19.
2. They were not "cave dwelling idiots. Mohammed Atta was studying to become an architect/civil engineer. Ziad Jarrah was studying aerospace engineering. Satam al-Suquami was studying law. Wail al-Shehri studied to be a teacher. Many of the others were students studying for various fields at universities. They were not "cave dwelling idiots". None lived in caves. They lived in Germany and the U.S. In apartments. And they were definitely not idiots, either.
3. Atta, Jarrah, and several others had indeed taken flight training. Hani Hanjour was the only one I've seen described as a poor or incompetent flight student.

So yes. The evidence I have seen tells me 19 jihadis with box cutters, and perhaps, fake bombs, did indeed hijack and crash 4 planes and kill 3000 plus people.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I think Bush and Cheney "admitted" it was a "conspiracy" when they refused to testify about the events surrounding 9-11 on camera and on "record"

Hey, by your logic, Prez O also "admitted" the "fast and furious" scandal was a "conspiracy" when he very Presidentally opted himself out of making any testimony or statements.
Yep Prez O took the 5th on Fast and Furious with an EO.

What's good for the goose...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

people stop debating your point with this guy. i #ing hate him. look what he does. a pure troller .

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You really believe that 19 saudis with box cutters hijacked four planes? Dude those were CAVE DWELLING IDIOTS who had never tooken a flight lesson class in their entire life. Well a few supposedly did and they only showed up to class in florida for like 25% of the sessions, they were dumb as a brick, always late, etc.

2. They were not "cave dwelling idiots. Mohammed Atta was studying to become an architect/civil engineer. Ziad Jarrah was studying aerospace engineering. Satam al-Suquami was studying law. Wail al-Shehri studied to be a teacher. Many of the others were students studying for various fields at universities. They were not "cave dwelling idiots". None lived in caves. They lived in Germany and the U.S. In apartments. And they were definitely not idiots, either.
3. Atta, Jarrah, and several others had indeed taken flight training. Hani Hanjour was the only one I've seen described as a poor or incompetent flight student.

So yes. The evidence I have seen tells me 19 jihadis with box cutters, and perhaps, fake bombs, did indeed hijack and crash 4 planes and kill 3000 plus people.

You forgot something in your analysis. By liberal standards, the suggestion that the jihadis were "cave dwelling idiots" is highly un-pc and even a little bit intolerant and ethnically challenged, but you sort of covered that by revealing their real studies.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No I am not kidding at all and I cannot get my head round the idea that anyone can believe conspirators would want to identify their vehicle by adding an incriminating mural to it.

Your supposed mural van is not the only one I have seen. How about this one discussed here a while ago :-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any more likely to be genuine than yours ?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

people stop debating your point with this guy. i #ing hate him. look what he does. a pure troller .

Agreed.
Love how he even states that he's the Super Shill.

Hiding in plain sight. Exactly how the elite like to operate. The truth is there if people can handle it. It's like the video of the two star general giving his analysis on one of the previous pages, why is he and his common sense in the minority? Why do people still come into these threads still regurgitating the official story? Don't they feel silly and how do they sleep at night?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

So where were the passenger planes that collided with the twin towers, and why did locals say "definitely not passenger planes because they had no windows and a blue logo"???

Please attempt to debunk this if you want to be taken seriously. Its from Fox News which is generally only believed by conservatives, YET in this instance conservatives don't care?

Wow from the most secure building in america(if not the world) we get this crapy video footage of SOMETHING impacting the pentagon. Then the feds go around confiscating video surveillance from nearby shops for "national security" reasons.

What was there to hide? Is the pentagon really that unsecure or were they pulling our leg?

There were no 19 terrorist with box cutters, just like there were no two chechens bombing boston either. All concocted nonsense to sensationalise arabs as bad guys to give israel green light to terrorise the middle east with americas help.
edit on 26/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: fixed second video code

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

reply to post by Rubic0n

www.youtube.com...=209s

Police on the radio describing planes depicted Exploding onto NY and men coming out of the van and running.

Some toy story

and the men in the van later on isreali tv saying they were there to document the event

You are conflating two entirely seperate things. There was a report of a van/truck carrying explosives but that was later retracted.

The so-called "dancing Israelis" were a different issue in a different place and there is not a shred of evidence that they were filming the Towers before the first plane struck. Hundreds of people "documented the event " after the first plane hit.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So where were the passenger planes that collided with the twin towers, and why did locals say "definitely not passenger planes because they had no windows and a blue logo"???

Please attempt to debunk this if you want to be taken seriously. Its from Fox News which is generally only believed by conservatives, YET in this instance conservatives don't care?

I think your confirmation bias is very evident when you prefer one witness in an early news report to all the thousands of other witnesses, hundreds of videos and still pics, plane wreckage, dna identified body parts of passengers and crew, radar tracks etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

he is one of the dumbest presidents in US History but as for the 9/11 conspiracy, this video really made me think twice.

...and it doesn't say much about the populace that voted him in for a second term!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

C'mon now. We all know that should've been investigated. He was selected and not elected.
When they had the electronic polls in places, I heard personal accounts from people I know who tried to vote for Kerry, but the machine posted a vote for Bush.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
con·spir·a·cy -
n. pl. con·spir·a·cies
1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design

Hey Terrorists can be considered 'conspirators', too.

A conspiracy doesn't necessarily have to mean, an "inside job". Infact 9/11 was a 'conspiracy', regardless of any way you look at.

F***in' A... He's been blamed for 9/11 so long, if I were him, I'd even begin to think I was responsible for knocking down the WTC.

Oh, and when he was asked about his thoughts on Boston... I was hoping he was gonna be like...

"Those goddamn, 'evil doers'!!! We're gonna smoke em' out their holes!!!" Or some dumb s*** like that...

LOLOL!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

reply to post by Rubic0n

www.youtube.com...=209s

Some toy story

You are conflating two entirely seperate things. There was a report of a van/truck carrying explosives but that was later retracted.

The so-called "dancing Israelis" were a different issue in a different place and there is not a shred of evidence that they were filming the Towers before the first plane struck. Hundreds of people "documented the event " after the first plane hit.

www.911myths.com...

It was not retracted but i guess you did not want to hear the interview with the officer who did the actual arrest. And yes there were other people that have recordings of the event but none of them stated that they traveled to NYC to record it showing knowledge about it before it actually happened.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

No I am not kidding at all and I cannot get my head round the idea that anyone can believe conspirators would want to identify their vehicle by adding an incriminating mural to it.

Your supposed mural van is not the only one I have seen. How about this one discussed here a while ago :-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any more likely to be genuine than yours ?

Israelis are known to be arrogant.

Mossad agents even more!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join