It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think Bush and Cheney "admitted" it was a "conspiracy" when they refused to testify about the events surrounding 9-11 on camera and on "record" ......but hey, the murder of thousands of people in America and in the Middle East is allowed to be kept on the "down low" , I guess only "crimes" concerning a President lying about getting a BJ is worthy of public scrutiny ......

What I found very disturbing about this interview was his somewhat "flip" attitude about Irac, "what's done is done" him and his wife seem to believe he made the best choice at that time, really ? I also found his "support" of Obama to be rather strange...this man once "cared" enough to be POTUS...and now he wants to ride off in the sunset, and no longer has an opinion ?
He's no Ron Paul that's for sure........

p.s. never had heard the possible reference as to why he may have been reading the creepy goat story UPSIDE DOWN while his Country was being attacked.....very weird !

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sounded to me like he was going to say another conCERNING event or some other form of the word.

The video is nothing but an edit job to try to further the agenda they are pushing. If anyone has the original footage this video was taken from, I'd love to see it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I still wonder how the hell he ever got elected....

The alternative was Al Gore. That's how.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
lol...

that guy was in on it...

his family were the puppet masters in their day

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
I think Bush and Cheney "admitted" it was a "conspiracy" when they refused to testify about the events surrounding 9-11 on camera and on "record" ......but hey, the murder of thousands of people in America and in the Middle East is allowed to be kept on the "down low" , I guess only "crimes" concerning a President lying about getting a BJ is worthy of public scrutiny ......

What I found very disturbing about this interview was his somewhat "flip" attitude about Irac, "what's done is done" him and his wife seem to believe he made the best choice at that time, really ? I also found his "support" of Obama to be rather strange...this man once "cared" enough to be POTUS...and now he wants to ride off in the sunset, and no longer has an opinion ?
He's no Ron Paul that's for sure........

p.s. never had heard the possible reference as to why he may have been reading the creepy goat story UPSIDE DOWN while his Country was being attacked.....very weird !

I hear ya, I hear ya...

I think he and his pops should be in prison for treason, lol
but that's just me

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Well I know one thing, he is still an idiot, this only brings back memories.

I gather you're contrasting him somehow, for some mysterious irrational reason

with the clueless traitorous treasonous also globalist stooge currently residing as Destroyer-in-Chief in the Blackhouse?

Sooooooooooo how is it that the globalist cabal has succeeded in engineering your inner hostility at such a fever pitch toward one half of the

good-cop/bad-cop shell game they've engaged in for decades with the political comics they have perpetrated on us

and

not

the other half?

Are you NOT an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY "idiot label flinger?"

edit on 26/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: spelling/typo

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

I hear ya, I hear ya...

I think he and his pops should be in prison for treason, lol
but that's just me

What's with soooooooo many hereon

as in Orwell's Animal Farm . . .

some pigs are more equal than other pigs . . .

[color=CC9966]How is it that MORE BRAZEN and outrageously obvious, in-your-face-treason by the current occupant of the Blackhouse gets a wink and a not from SO MANY--while the more COVERT treason of Bush W gets such hostility? Is it MERELY because some are such blindly complicit manipulatees of the MSM propaganda machine . . . filling the role so compliantly of globalist brainwashed stooges . . . as the oligarchy sets interest groups in our Nation up to go at each other in a population reducing CIVIL WAR?

[color=6699FF]Why the CHRONIC BRAZEN DOUBLE STANDARD? And why is it sooooo blazingly obvious without any--"UT-OH--Maybe I need to wake up and look at the bigger picture?"
Sigh.

edit on 26/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: get tags to work

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Now maybe Bush was just showing his stupidity again or maybe he taught himself well to read books upside down

Actually, IIRC,

in terms of IQ and even academic record, Bush W was SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER than other traitorous recent occupants of the Blackhouse.

The current Destroyer-in-Chief was evidently GIVEN his 'degrees' even by Harvard--without his even attending many classes, much less getting grades above failing. That's why HIS academic records remain SEALED.

Wake-up, folks.

Bush W was verbally clumsy and easily came off as a doofus. . . . as Biden does . . . underneath--in both cases--it's a different story.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I like conspiracies but this nonsense with 9/11 is getting so stupid and ridiculous it is shameful.The video cuts off President Bush words for crying out loud and does not even allow you to see what He actualy said.Can we use common sense at least with this conspiracy.
This is becoming ridiculous propaganda against the U.S. with obvious edited fake videos to smear the U.S.The Islamic radical threat of terrroism is major dangerous and is nothing to joke around about.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Bush is a genius. He purposefully said half of the word 'conspiracy' in this interview just to get back into the conversation. I'm sure he was aware of the questions he would be asked. He knew it would go viral on conspiracy forums alike.

Genius!!!

(my 911th post was a response to a 9/11 thread (I did not plan that))
edit on 26-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well I am but I don't have a history of funding NAZI's in my family line or people in my family taking out insurance policies on the very event spoken about in this thread either. Seems like this idiot knows a thing or two about other idiots who kill for profit... But I guess he and his family just took their equal opportunities at the expense of innocent people, didn't they? Maybe we should all just give them a pat on the back and encourage them a bit more.

It's not just Bush, it's the lot of them.. When it comes down to the crunch, they are all lying weasels.. Academic record or not, Murderers are murderers.
edit on 26-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

Well I am but I don't have a history of funding NAZI's in my family line or people in my family taking out insurance policies on the very event spoken about in this thread either. Seems like this idiot knows a thing or two about other idiots who kill for profit... But I guess he and his family just took their equal opportunities at the expense of innocent people, didn't they? Maybe we should all just give them a pat on the back and encourage them a bit more.

It's not just Bush, it's the lot of them.. When it comes down to the crunch, they are all lying weasels.. Academic record or not, Murderers are murderers.
edit on 26-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

And THAT sort of treason and murderous outrage is

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much worse

than the current traitorous Destroyer-in-Chief setting up the

utter economic and EXTREMELY VIOLENT WW3 DESTRUCTION of not just the dollar but the USA WHOLESALE--to enable the easier overt rise of the global dictatorship on the ashes of the USA

[color=CC9966]WHY??????????????

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
And THAT sort of treason and murderous outrage is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much worse than the current traitorous Destroyer-in-Chief setting up the utter economic and EXTREMELY VIOLENT WW3 DESTRUCTION of not just the dollar but the USA WHOLESALE--to enable the easier overt rise of the global dictatorship on the ashes of the USA
[color=CC9966]WHY??????????????

The current one and the previous one are the same. They work for the same team, this was orchestrated long before either even had their say at the podium. They are just the puppets and they obviously don't want to end up like JFK and Abe Lincoln

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The ONLY CONSP....I see here is that Anyone believes him and that the Rep(tilian)ublican party still falls for his CONSP...S*** And then defend this guy!

but Obama lovers just remember one thing!

2 PARTIES 1 AGENDA!
edit on 26-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Of course it was highly organised, by Al Qaeda. But it was abit more than that... it was an attack on your monetary system at that time.
reply to post by FreedomEntered

You must be new here.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Who cares if he "admits it" (which he doesn't). It wasn't him any way. He is only daddy's little boy. Like lawyers for the mob, presidents are only front men. Then, now, everwhen...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It truely is sad to see how many havent even bothered to use some common sense or critical thinking for just a minute. Was it a conspiracy? Yes! AQ members conspired to attack the US with aircraft. Just like the underwear bomber conspired to blow up a plane, or even going back to Russia and germany conspiring to attack Poland and split it between them. Conspiracy runs the gamut, it does not mean BUSH ADMITTED HE DID 9/11!! Geeze people wake up and think rationally. Enough of this knee-jerk "conspiracy = 9/11 inside job only with Bush co."

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This video about drove me crazy. Just play the thing in it's entirety already. Let the video speak for itself.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Well, I don't know whether the Bush interview really does prove anything apart from the fact he is one of the dumbest presidents in US History but as for the 9/11 conspiracy, this video really made me think twice.

Now maybe Bush was just showing his stupidity again or maybe he taught himself well to read books upside down

Awesome video! Thank you for posting it so we can gain insight into the numerology behind what 911 is!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
at least hes not as clueless as duh duh duh duh daaan malloy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join