It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+125 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Interesting recent interview:

George almost slips - 9/11 was a cons plot!!! see it for yourself.

Watch Full interview:

Bush 'Deeply Concerned' After Boston Attacks
George W. Bush tells Diane Sawyer he worried about a possible organized terrorist plot.
abcnews

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
How about 12 years ago when he mentioned "operatives in buildings"????????????

+46 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well I know one thing, he is still an idiot, this only brings back memories.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I caught that too!
He's good though, caught himself in time.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Lemme guess,

He still has conversations with God, who told him so!

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It's all good because he was "Deeply Concerned" ...

Even mentions it twice.

Such a warm, caring individual...
oops...I meant War Criminal.

Freudian Slip. My bad.

Peace

edit on 25-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

It doesn't prove anything and only adds more fuel to the fire for future 9/11 debates because surely this short clip will be brought up, but that's about as far as it'll go. Bush is great for not talking so good. I do miss his speeches.

I'm sure though, most of us will agree, he and his administration and other friends should be held accountable for the false war in Iraq, at the very least. It definitely sickened me today to read articles about him and the comments. There are people who still love this guy.

Bush ends library dedication with emotional speech

edit on 25-4-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well, I don't know whether the Bush interview really does prove anything apart from the fact he is one of the dumbest presidents in US History but as for the 9/11 conspiracy, this video really made me think twice.

Now maybe Bush was just showing his stupidity again or maybe he taught himself well to read books upside down

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Not a fan of the man, but an 'organised conspiracy' can come from anywhere. Anyone can 'conspire'. He was probably going to end it with, "against the United States".
edit on 25/4/2013 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I have been hearing his name on the RT channel the last couple days. His name along with words and phrases such as war criminal and murderer. Other interesting words were tried and executed. Definitely sounded like people are drumming up support in international courts for a trial. The most interesting info of all was that George w's last official act of president was to pardon himself and his goons. Havent gone looking into it yet but I will.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Well, I don't know whether the Bush interview really does prove anything apart from the fact he is one of the dumbest presidents in US History but as for the 9/11 conspiracy, this video really made me think twice.

He is far from dumb, you just fell for the trick.

Nobody expects a "dumb" President to answer difficult questions. The tactic worked well for him.

Some will say it's dementia, but it's not, he's just acting. You don't allow someone with dementia and who takes instructions from "voices in their head" to control a nuclear arsenal.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I just look at him and think derrrrrr. I realise he isn't stupid but he certainly didn't make me look stupid either. He didn't trick me and neither does the current breed of muppets, including the one in your avatar.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
By no means am I a 'W' fan, but the video is a little mis-leading... It tries to say that she gave him a look like he was letting something slip. She was already looking towards him before he even started that sentence.

He still slipped up, and I am not gonna get into what that might or might not reveal, but his wife didn't react to the slip-up the way it is being portrayed. In fact no where in the video is her reaction to that slip-up even shown...

Just sayin

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Not that shocking as his press secretary just openly admitted on national television that he was instructed to outright lie to the media and deny the drone program even existed.

The new Bush presidential museum not withstanding, I would have to say his presidency was one of the worst in American history but with that said, I fail to see any American president having a good record with the history books given the state of affairs and direction in our country right now.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Not that shocking as his press secretary just openly admitted on national television that he was instructed to outright lie to the media and deny the drone program even existed.

The new Bush presidential museum not withstanding, I would have to say his presidency was one of the worst in American history but with that said, I fail to see any American president having a good record with the history books given the state of affairs and direction in our country right now.

The only ones who have a good record are assassinated. It should tell you exactly how many good ones there have been throughout history.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

The only ones who have a good record are assassinated. It should tell you exactly how many good ones there have been throughout history.

Very well said my friend and the words ring true. I am neither left nor right although I would be lying if I said I didn't share more in common with one side than the other. That said, I consider JFK in the top 3 presidents our nation has ever seen and look what he got for actually representing what Americans truly wanted.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Very well said my friend and the words ring true. I am neither left nor right although I would be lying if I said I didn't share more in common with one side than the other. That said, I consider JFK in the top 3 presidents our nation has ever seen and look what he got for actually representing what Americans truly wanted.

It's a very dark era of American history around that time and it doesn't just base itself around the JFK incident. There was Malcom X, Martin Luther King and some say the CIA tried to hijack the hippie movement with acid only for it to backfire

It would of been a scary time, except for the hippie movement of course.
edit on 26-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm guessing he was going to say conspiracy as one naturally would, but he remember that he had been told to only say conspiracy in defamation of conspiracy theorist.

With that said, the damning part is not that he started to say conspiracy - it's that he stopped himself from saying it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
Interesting recent interview:

George almost slips - 9/11 was a cons plot!!! see it for yourself.

Watch Full interview:

Bush 'Deeply Concerned' After Boston Attacks
George W. Bush tells Diane Sawyer he worried about a possible organized terrorist plot.
abcnews

Well, to be semantically accurate, 9/11, the Boston Bombings, in fact most terrorist attacks (and many crimes) are conspiracies...

...I think what gets lost on most people is the specific parties believed to be responsible for a given conspiracy.

I think it's important that we are clear on this, because, if its not clear on ATS...it's certainly much worse amongst the general population.

Conspiracy, for some reason (well, I could think of a few), has come to mean "unthinkably outlandish" or "insanely contrived"...that's not what it means.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think he was trying to say something to the effect of "conspiring". We all know that G.W. isn't good with words. He couldn't put into words what he was thinking.

For the record, I do
believe 911 was an inside job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join