It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oz X-Files : “authenticated sighting”, “appear to be inexplicable”, USA “very interested"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Fabulously researched and well put together thread with a mine of information to explore.....

Good job, Well done

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic

Hi CristobalColonic,

I don't know if you saw my comments on that document in my OP, back on page one. (You don't refer to those comments in your post so I'm not sure if you missed them in my long OP).

I said:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I’m not suggesting that these sightings by “our highly trained selves” were extraterrestrial spaceships. Indeed, the sighting by Dawson sounds like a sighting of a fragmenting meteors (such as those discussed in the memo below, which appears at page 348 of File A703 580-1-1 Part 4 645645):

I simply find it highly amusing to see frequent examples of members of different groups/professions talking about the gullibility of other groups (as opposed to their own group...) and appearing to believe that there is an absence of sightings by those within their own group when in fact a glance at relevant files would demonstrate that many such people have had their own sightings and/or hold the relevant “gullible” views.

(I’ll be returning to this theme in a rather lengthy item on sightings by astronomers that I’ve been researching for the last couple of years).

edit on 25-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I love the Australian's, they don't mess about!

Seem's to me if everyone pooled their information together, then we might actually get somewhere, instead of picking on eachother and fighting and worrying about who is doing what!

In England nothing like this is taken very seriously and it should be. I met aliens in a hospital and believe me you can't get any closer than that. # know's what they 'alien's are up to? I dread to think. It is like everything, the truth is much closer than you might care to imagine. I have a very close up picture I took of a flying saucer a couple of years ago, but no one appears interested as there is no other reference points to the pic, as in a tree or fence.
I didn't think about that at the time, just took the pic, thinking I was lucky to get the pic in the first place. Plus I was hanging outside my back door at the time and there was thick knee high snow cover and I didn't want to get cold feet as I didn't have my slippers on. Aside from that, I think I did well to get a picture at all.

hx

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by reg
Quick question though friend, How the heck do you keep finding the time to keep coming up with these quality threads of yours?

With difficulty...

Seriously, it is surprisingly easy to locate and share substantial amounts of UFO documentation. I just don't have much spare time, between work, family and other interests.

If other members of ATS are interested in locating and sharing other sizeable archives of documents, I have a list of such archives in various places around the world which could be digitised and shared online with, probably, a few hours/days work. (This is what my planned thread about "The Collective" is all about).

I'm not sure how many (if any) members of ATS would be willing to spend a few hours on such projects.

If people in the right places were prepared to spend a few hours with a scanner or camera, a lot more UFO documentation could be made available online very, very quickly.

You alone have provided this site with enough reading material to give any UFO researcher a hard on.

Um, well, that wasn't the reaction I expected.

edit on 25-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
Seem's to me if everyone pooled their information together, then we might actually get somewhere,

Hi happinness,

I'm not sure if you are referring to ufology in particular or the human race in general. So far as ufology is concerned, I fear that it's probably a lost cause.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ive asked in other Aussie threads but get no results. There's a case which is really peculiar in where a woman is with her husband and something happens i cant remember where the story goes from there.

But She gets abducted and phones her husband 3 hour later at a location which is 6 hours from where the husband and the wife were originally at.

This ring a bell for anyone.. I want to say its a fairly known about case but i cant seem to get any one to recal what the original story entails...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Bump

BTW

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ContractedMercenary
There's a case which is really peculiar in where a woman is with her husband and something happens i cant remember where the story goes from there.

But She gets abducted and phones her husband 3 hour later at a location which is 6 hours from where the husband and the wife were originally at.

Sorry, this doesn't ring any bells with me.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Congratulations! Great work! I can't wait for the day the USA comes clean on their dealings with ET. This just keeps up the pressure!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
wow you were granted the privileged to post to the ATS forums by the Australian Government?! Cool story bro..

"With the permission of the National Archives of Australia (on behalf of the Commonwealth Government of Australia),"

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
wow you were granted the privileged to post to the ATS forums by the Australian Government?! Cool story bro..

"With the permission of the National Archives of Australia (on behalf of the Commonwealth Government of Australia),"

Just to be clear, I didn't say that I was granted the privilege to post to the ATS forums by the Australian Government.

Your quote is a bit selective. I actually said "With the permission of the National Archives of Australia (on behalf of the Commonwealth Government of Australia), I've uploaded searchable PDF files containing over 10,000 pages of Australian UFO documents to a directory at the link below".

The Commonwealth Government of Australia has the copyright over the content of documents produced by Commonwealth public servants in the course of their employment and such documents can only be published with the permission of the Commonwealth. Such permissions are granted on behalf of the Commonwealth by the National Archives of Australia. See:

www.naa.gov.au...

I wouldn't want the government of Australia coming after me for breach of copyright for posting over 10,000 of its documents online!

And, yes, I do think it is a cool story.

edit on 26-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
My Goodness, found this from another post linking, do not have time today to dive in to this but will bump for others to enjoy.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
that's cool.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Thanks for making the Australian Archives material easier to search! Archives can be so confusing if you don't know the file systems and terminology. The early material is a favorite and it's nice to know its there for future reference.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
We'll be discussing this topic on tonights ATS Live! Radio show. Join us!

Details here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackvault
I run The Black Vault. I'd be interested in hosting these documents on my webserver in the archive, if you'd like to give me permission to do so.

You can email me directly at [email protected] and let me know it's ok. That way, you don't have to worry about expired WeTransfer links, etc., along with their very slow speeds.

Hi John,

It's good to hear from you.

So far as my own work and effort are involved, I'm more than happy for the Australian documents to be put on your website - BUT I'm not sure that the copyright permission I've obtained from the Australian government allows the documents to be put on commercial websites.

I put the documents on free file hosting websites (rather than my own draft website, which would have had faster download speeds) because some of the people and governments that have given me permission to upload documents are only prepared to give permission for non-commercial publication of material.

(I wouldn't really classify my own draft website as a commercial one (and I may never even launch it), but it does have some Amazon affiliate links so others may disagree - hence my use of various free file hosting websites to avoid any arguments about whether I'm benefiting from uploading such material).

In the light of that past experience, I only asked the Australian government for permission to put the documents on free file storage websites.

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 30-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Hi Isaac,
I was referring to Ufology in general .. sorry if i didn't make myself clear.

I have a great close up pic of a saucer I took about 2 years ago. I sent it to ATS for them to have a look at, but because there was nothing else in the pic like a fence or tree, they said it couldn't be analysed. It was infact hovering above a tree, and I was hanging outside my back door at the time, trying not to step out in the snow as I didn't have any slippers or shoes on. I was just chuffed I got the picture at all.

hx

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Anything from the last 10 to 20 years?
I might be able to find out more if you can find documents in that time period

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join