It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oz X-Files : “authenticated sighting”, “appear to be inexplicable”, USA “very interested"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Alien Abduction Story 1958 - 2011 Western Australia

www.niternat.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I believe Kell too. A woman with no prior experience with the UFO phenomena. Openly expressing her encounter. Thanks. The tangible evidence is the triangular injuries and her description of receiving them. Thanks. Bally

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
With thanks to several members of ATS for their assistance during the last couple of months (particularly ArMap, Keith Basterfield, Giuliano Marinkovic and Kronz), the collection can be downloaded from the “WeTransfer” website at the link below:
preview.tinyurl.com...

I’ve also uploaded the same material to the link below (and, unlike the above link, it will remain active after 6 May 2013). (snip)
sdrv.ms...

By the way, I haven't previously used the WeTransfer website as a means of sharing archives of documents so I'd be grateful if anyone encountering any problems downloading the material from the first link could let me know.

(I need to know whether to use that website in the future to share material in a few other threads...).

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thank you

If hugs were digital, you'd be getting spammed right about now

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Did you run across any aboriginal sightings, either in the period of the documents or in tribal tales or historical records? With the dark skies and large wilderness areas of Australia the aboriginal testimony would likely include both new insights and unique ways of describing the events.

I join everyone else in saying what a joy it is to see such a well documented, researched, and time-consuming thread. Thanks for thinking of this project, and, more importantly, following up on this large endeavor. A few Foster's raised to you!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

This is awesome IsaacKoi and I`m going to enjoy reading that flood of info.

One question does any of this include the so called lost UFO files from a few years ago that your aware of?...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Australian Department of Defence "loses" UFO files

Dear readers,

Like my co-blogger, Keith Basterfield, I have been following the saga of the "lost" Australian Department of Defence (DOD) UFO files.

It seems to me that the bottom line, is that the Freedom of Information staff at the DOD are simply not aware of their own Department's previous involvement in the UFO phenomenon.
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com.au...

I`m guessing not but one can hope.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

... a monumental thread of masterfully presented information

Your CONCLUSION speaks volumes.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Did you run across any aboriginal sightings, either in the period of the documents or in tribal tales or historical records? With the dark skies and large wilderness areas of Australia the aboriginal testimony would likely include both new insights and unique ways of describing the events.

Hi Alesister,

I'll get back to you this evening on this one.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
This is awesome IsaacKoi and I`m going to enjoy reading that flood of info.

Thanks for the kind words gps777.

One question does any of this include the so called lost UFO files from a few years ago that your aware of?...

No. I haven't seen anything that casts doubt on the fact that various files were destroyed. However, other files continue to be found on a fairly regularly basis, often being the subject of posts on Keith Basterfield's blog at:
ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.co.uk...

Also, as I mentioned in my conclusion, there are further files that are available at the National Archives of Australia that haven't been scanned (but the National Archives is prepared to scan those files, for a cost of about US$16.90 per file).

edit on 24-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thanks for this resource link! Looks like most of the UFO material was from 1952 and later. That is about the same time the CIA in the states was running operations against the middle east like TPAJAX. Of course we on ATS are familiar with all the relatively recent US interests in the central and western regions of Australia. There were the WW2 operations, the Harold Hold communication station, pine gap etc. Australia has a rich history from its aboriginal roots through its early penal colony days, some of which may have been passed down within the UFO lore.

No reason why aliens would have to wait till 1952 to visit.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Excellent work!

Looks like you've put a lot of energy and hard work into this.

Much appreciated and very excited to dig through all this.

S&F

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Hi Aleister. I spent some time in the Tanami. My daughter at that time was 5. (Now 16) Anyway a traditional Warlpiri song starting with 'Juju Jamie-pardu' describes a craft crashing. Long time ago. The locals in the area recovered a being described as having one mouth, two feet, three hands, lots of eyes and no ears. Part of the song says, harmless little thing'. . Song was taught in school and the written account given to my daughter. Interesting as the Warlpiri who visit us know the story and can sing the song. Picture drawn in pencil shows a craft with windows and a door. Bally.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Bringing all that info, the work you did for it can be appreciated. However, the uselessness of these documents cannot. All I am seeing is the same 'May not be all explainable' stories 'May be something else' 'Unlikely to be human'

Guesses, guesses, guesses! And opinions. All the time and nothing better.

This is the upper layer of the fruit, where nothing significant is mentioned. Where it's almost blah blah blah, Looks like even 50 years later some people can't spill the got damn guts and say what is being hidden so much, and only provide with BOGUS stories and documents without anything relevant.

Idiocy in the classification, I am telling you, waste of time with level 'Secret' documents. If that's 'Secret' and is one pile of garbage, what is the rest that is still not revelaed. ATS?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
IsaacKoi and everyone who contributed to this going up, I love you all. You - and others like you - are the reason why ATS remains a community worth visiting. You are that rarest of things these days online: a real researcher.

These are very, very interesting. Anyone familiar with U.S. UFO history will immediately find sigh-inducing, exasperating parallels between the unscientific and lackadaisical dismissal of sightings of interest in these documents, and similar brush offs by the official "panels" and "committees" of the 50s, 60s, and 70s in the U.S.

It continues to be disappointing and not just a little alarming that such a concerted and universal disdain for honest scientific inquiry seems like a hallmark of modern UFO history, at least when it comes to any official body. Part of me wonders how much of this is officially sanctioned denial, and how much of it is merely exhaustion and frustration on the part of bodies assigned to study the phenomenon rigorously, who simply throw their hands up and decide to debunk just to be done with it when they find they can get no closer to the truth of the matter than anyone else.

In any case, this is why despite being skeptical, I always maintain that there is something real that the UFO phenomenon has represented and continues to represent. What, I don't know. But we won't find out by calling it Venus when it clearly is not.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Now THATS what I call disclosure!

Excellent work! Five stars!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wow!

Thank you so much! Threads like this are the reason I come to ATS. Very good job sir!
edit on 24-4-2013 by KewlDaddyFatty because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps
Your CONCLUSION speaks volumes.

Thanks.

I'm pleased someone got that far!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Awesome, awesome work, as usual. IK! S&F

[I love it when the OP takes every single post on the first page with sections of the categorized 1st post]

How's your Website coming, btw? Haven't been in awhile but remember it being prehaps the best repository and research site, I've seen (the ATS collection being a very close 2nd)

edit on 4/24/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think it's been over a year since I last logged into ATS. It's been a long, long time since I've seen a thread like this (within an area that piques my interest) on this website. Kudos to all of you. This is incredible; bookmarked to scour for later.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
I love it when the OP takes every single post on the first page with sections of the categorized 1st post

Hey, at least it wasn't as bad as my thread on FBI documents, which took up all of the first TWO pages and part of the third page!

(WARNING: My notes on the FBI documents were relatively short compared to my notes on one or two other matters I've been researching, particularly sightings by astronomers and the Rendlesham sightings...).

How's your Website coming, btw?

Still not ready for its launch and not likely to be completed this year.

If I continue to be involved in UFO research, I'd rather focus on other projects (e.g. "The Collective" project, which I'll hopefully get around to launching in the not too distant future).

Basically, I'd rather obtain and share material on existing forums and via free file sharing websites than bother working on my own website.
edit on 24-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join