It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oz X-Files : “authenticated sighting”, “appear to be inexplicable”, USA “very interested"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
As usual, a first-class research and material posted by a first-class researcher.

A big KUDOS for your hard work. I will read the whole content tomorrow, need to reserve some hours to do so though...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm excited.

This is going to be a project in itself to get through everything.
I may need to take a day off to give it the attention it deserves.

How did you come to know about these files?
Often in hindsight of many personal endeavors, I end up kicking myself for not knowing the right questions to ask.

I find your success here inspiring.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

WHOA!!!! Great presentation of information!
I bow to you, Sir, ... while giving you a standing ovation!!!

I would give you 1000 flags/stars, if I could, but....
Extraordinary!!

I guess I won't be seen posting for awhile... I'll have my nose buried in reading through this thread!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for sharing this with us!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
How did you come to know about these files?

While reading material online, I've always kept an eye out for links to underlying source documents. In the last year or so I've been putting more effort into finding and collating such links, downloading relevant material and converting the material to searchable PDFs. Where copyright issues allow, I'm more than happy to share most of this material in case others find it useful.

By the way, those that like this collection of Australian files may be interested in my prior threads on PDF collections of Canadian (uploaded with the permission of the Canadian government) and FBI files:
FBI: “discs recovered”, Air Force “greatly concerned”, “at a complete loss” + more memos
Canadian PDFs – “At no time should it be made available to the public” + more official memos

I hope to be posting a few more resources in the next few months.

I'm probably going to post a thread in the near future about how members of ATS could help make a lot more UFO documentation available online. Some members of ATS have already been kind enough to do some artwork for that relevant thread ("the Collective").
edit on 23-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
As usual, a first-class research and material posted by a first-class researcher.

Thanks for the kind words about my post.

I hope that the downloadable collection of searchable PDF files is found to be useful.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This is why I joined ATS. Because of Top-Notch, First-Rate threads, such as this...

You Sir, are undoubtedly one of the brightest minds and best contributors on ATS.

I look forward to digesting the material you've presented here. No doubt it will provide hours of thought stimulating, insightful, and enlightening fun.
Star Flag and a very Big

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
A great BIG Star and Flag for an epic post.

Appreciate the hard work and TIME put into this!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Isaac, you've done it again mate (I haven't finished going through the FBI one yet) - top notch stuff!

Just for posterity here's Bill Chalker's chapter taken from the (truly awesome) book 'UFOs and Government: A Historical Inquiry':

“The Australian Military and the Official Government Response”

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Dear Issac,
Thank you. Again.
Your contributions are amazing, and very deeply appreciated! It is a massive amount of documentation to go through, and the tantalizing summaries you provide are extremely helpful, too...

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A thread worth book marking
thanks

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Holy crap!

I love when you post
I end up having weeks worth of reading material and right now Im 33wks pregnant and pretty much stuck in bed so I need material and this is perfect!!

I can't wait to go thru this information! So much to look at it's making my adhd have adhd!

I will comment later on if I find anything of interest to share with others in this thread, til then I'm subscribing and bookmarking!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thanks a million to you Isaac!!! This will require a good 2-3 days to sift through and read.

I wonder when OBerg, Phage and Druscilla will show up and try to debunk. Oh wait, they don't show up on these sort of informative threads.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
My god Isaac. You threads are always entirely composed of win. Thanks so much for making the kind of threads that used to make this site great.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Excellent thread with a LOT of information:

After referring to reports in Donald Keyhoe’s book “Flying Saucers from Outer Space”, Turner concludes (in paragraph 8 of his report) that if the intelligence reports in that book were authentic, “then the evidence presented is such that it is difficult to assume any interpretation other than that unidentified flying objects are being observed ... it is highly improbable that such objects have a terrestrial origin”.

Anybody that can look at all the evidence in the field of Ufology with a rational mind has to think this, there are explanations for a lot of things, but some are just way beyond comprehension.

Also interesting is the letter confirming that the U.S. is "interested in detailed reports from all over the world", which of course makes perfect sense.

Westall was a fascinating case and I believe it to be genuine, as I do this similar case:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And on something I just picked up on that I never knew before, I've always believed this case to be genuine www.abovetopsecret.com... despite the debunking efforts on it. The fact that beings were reported as being seen in the Reverend W B Gill case is slightly similar to the footage from the case above.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Amen....and that is what I have been sorely missing on this site.

Amazing, amazing work! Cant imagine the effort and the time taken to do this. Thanks Isaac....S&F

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Absolutely OUTSTANDING Isaac.

You and Karl12 seriously need to be looking for publishers.

I've said before that ATS should consider publishing some books, they definitely have the talent on the forums such as your good self!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Although I've only scrolled through this thread, it's obviously brilliant. So much effort.

Makes me envious of your dedication.

The bad part is...I'd have to take a leave off work to really make your effort worth while.

Thank you...your work is appreciated.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Mega S&F for you OP!!
Consider my mind blown. I will dedicate several hours to exploring your research.
Hat off to you!

Just.. WOW! =D

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Another massive thread, to bring light on the reality of Alien contact.

S&F!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I LOVE IT!!!! ONE OF THE BEST, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, EXPERIENCES EVER IS FROM AUSTRALIA, CHECK THIS # OUT:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join