It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oz X-Files : “authenticated sighting”, “appear to be inexplicable”, USA “very interested"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Australian researcher, Keith Basterfield has just published a blog post about the National Archives of Australia's collection of four digitised files relating to the Valentich disappearance.

Please take a look at

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com.au...

for details of how to view them.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: scullydana49
Australian researcher, Keith Basterfield has just published a blog post about the National Archives of Australia's collection of four digitised files relating to the Valentich disappearance.

Please take a look at

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com.au...

for details of how to view them.

Thanks for the update on Keith's work.

With thanks to Keith for finding these files and arranging to get them digitised, I've run these further 2 files through software to improve their searchability and also reduce the file sizes. I've uploaded the revised copies of the PDFs to the temporary link below:
we.tl...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm not having any luck with any of the original wetransfer links. Any chance we can refresh the repository?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi
Any chance we can get these files linked again?

If you need any help with this stuff I have quite a bit of free time currently and I would love to help out, send a PM.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The magazine repository on the website of the AFU in Sweden was moved (and upgraded) to a different system. The beginning bit of the URL changed - the remainder stayed the same. I've been trying to arrange a URL redirect so that the original links will work again, but the AFU's technical chap has been having difficulties setting it up.

Anyway, the Australian files are now at the link below.

files.afu.se...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thank you!
Wow, there is a lot of info there. Mind if I put them all into one pack so people can download them more easily?

edit on 6-5-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've recently done further work on Australian government UFO files, including uploading searchable PDFs of another couple of thousand pages from 25 further files - with thanks particularly to Keith Basterfield and Paul Dean.

Details and links at:
isaackoiup.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
The magazine repository on the website of the AFU in Sweden was moved (and upgraded) to a different system. The beginning bit of the URL changed - the remainder stayed the same. I've been trying to arrange a URL redirect so that the original links will work again, but the AFU's technical chap has been having difficulties setting it up.

Anyway, the Australian files are now at the link below.

files.afu.se...

I get this response Issac, perhaps because I'm on an Australian server?

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /Downloads/Magazines/Australia/ on this server."

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
I get this response Issac, perhaps because I'm on an Australian server?

The PDFs of Australian UFO magazines are at:
files.afu.se...

The PDFs of Australian UFO files are at:
files.afu.se...

(I plan on uploading another pile of Australian UFO material, in a new category, tomorrow).
edit on 6-9-2022 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thank you.

Will check them out,

Bally

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join