It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a simple thunder dreamer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well... I guess i should start of with saying that I prefer to be known as "Hawk."
I belong to what my people refer to as -the heyoka cult-... as a sacred clown I am told that I am to do as I feel, to follow my feelings and what it is I feel is right. I am related to native medicine men who help guide me to what it is i am meant to do. It is said that the heyoka people are neither human or animal, yet a spirit never meant to belong with either. I feel I should warn others though as I am also referred to by my people as "Wendigo".
It is also said that heyokas are shapeshifters and dream of what is to be, what happened and what is happening. -that might be limited to a certain few however-

All my life I have been plagued by the supernatural. when I was younger I could see the dead who followed me in every room I have ever lived in. I have fought things that to explain to others I would seem mad. I have fought demons in hopes to keep those I love safe, I became a demon to protect what is truly important.
I am a young adult wanting to learn of the history hidden in lies as well as help find solutions to help make change. My personal life... has been rocky I have to admit, but it is nothing more than what I know I was meant to deal with. This is the life I chose to live... and I will admit to it being frightening, but i know that if i don't others could get hurt. I want to hopefully reach out to others lost and help in some way at the very least.
I know it must sound like I am trying to be an "know it all" but the truth is... there is so much out there I do not know, yet wish to learn.
I guess that is all I should say about me for now~
If there is any more you would like to know, please feel free to ask.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Welcome M8, have a great stay here.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I too have been involved with the supernatural all my life.

As you say if you tell people what you saw/did most would consider you mad, that is true, but there are those that will consider you sane and can even give advice or help. seek them out.

You are true the more we learn the more we realize that we don't know anything and are just scratching the surface of a very large ocean. Keep learning, keep open to things that may even seem impossible to you.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So you are a cannibal? Not something most people aspire to. We have folks here who drink their own urine. Guess you'll fit right in.
Welcome to membership.

Wendigo
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkzi

Glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your stay

Peace and love
-nat cat-

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hi,welcome to ATS,you seem like an interesting person.I hope you will enjoy it here,wishing you a good day.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Maybe he just feels like some mood food

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Nice to meet you!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome. ^^
As for the wendigo thing... Its more of a title that medicine men call me xD
It is actually a general term used to describe "shifters" as there are actually many different kinds... The cannibals that most legends talk about are the wolves or bear wendigo. it all really depends on what ones soul is... one can also make deals with certain spirits to become one. In my culture I am actually a bird-man, when I do stuff I have a long nose and am a healer and a native american version of a police man.
I also have a side similar to wendigo in legends... In visions I tend to have four horns sharp teeth and very large flaming hands, this form however is only when I feel enemies around... like wendigo. xD

en.wikipedia.org...
prafulla.net...
-picture is not of me but of the same kind of person-

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
HI, welcome to this forum, there you will find plenty of good and "strange" (for good) people like you and me.
Hope you tells your stories with us.

top topics

join