It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear UFO photos taking by schoolgirls in Russia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of the pictures, but they are pretty clear. Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Zoomed in at 105 mark looks shopped, or atleast they lightened the area with photoshop...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Obviously that was done to take the gray of the sky away from the object to allow it to be seen with more clarity, it wasn't done to trick anyone. They showed it before and after.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ADG = Hoax or BS

That is all

Oooh he has a new channel, i suppose £7k a month isnt enough

edit on 21-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Seeing as how we out spend 12 countries combined on our military budget, that better be a new American spy plane.

USA,USA,USA!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yamammasamonkey

I just get a little skeptical whenever they start to mess with photoshop on these photos. Even if they were trying to make it stand out a little but it seems completely unnecessary. The object stands out plenty on its own. Anyway just wish they wouldn't mess with them at all. If we need it to stand out a bit we will lighten it ourselves.

Interesting photo just skeptical as with all UFO photos.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Great find............But that Female News Presenter............Daaaaaaayyyyyyymm!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risco
Not sure what to make of the pictures, but they are pretty clear. Thoughts?

Photoshop.

Look at the wide pic at 39s. It is so close to the wires it is almost touching. Then look at the close up. at 40s. Miles from the wires. We are being tricked.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
reply to post by benrl

Obviously that was done to take the gray of the sky away from the object to allow it to be seen with more clarity, it wasn't done to trick anyone. They showed it before and after.

And thats what I love to see in an "authentic" Ufo picture, really crappy photoshop skills, how bout just show the un-doctored image than.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
LOL - I could make a better very clear UFO photo in MS Paint!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
None of it matters. It's just photos and a story. Get the "undoctored" photos, and still what do you have? Nothing but a curiosity. No answers. No nothing. This is what the UFO field is about these days.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Why can't aliens have really cool looking space ships! It looks like an old VW hub cap with a dent in the top! Of course, that what may be E.T. considers stealth. Looking at the scenes of the terrain, it could have been Gunnison Colorado. Looks like a really beautiful place.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonBase

Why can't aliens have really cool looking space ships! It looks like an old VW hub cap with a dent in the top!

lol, I'm nominating that for post of the year haha

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MrFantastic1

Thank You. That means a lot to me now. Just came back from a quick trip to the store and some aliens wailed on me for talking smack about they're Moms car! Be careful, the aliens have found out about the Human's most secret weapon. It's those little aluminum baseball bats used to stun fish. Just call me Nemo!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This video is old and was posted a year or two ago here on ATS. I remember the discussion and the girl finally admitted she photoshopped the pic only to illustrate a ufo she imagined or supposedly saw. I searched for the thread but since this was a hoax the thread was probably trashed.

Here's the Russian website link - russia.tv...

There's nothing on there about it and the simple fact there is no link to any news article or report proves this story is not recent.

edit on 22-4-2013 by easynow because: typo

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
This video is old and was posted a year or two ago here on ATS. I remember the discussion and the girl finally admitted she photoshopped the pic only to illustrate a ufo she imagined or supposedly saw. I searched for the thread but since this was a hoax the thread was probably trashed.

Here's the Russian website link - russia.tv...

There's nothing on there about it and the simple fact there is no link to any news article or report proves this story is not recent.

edit on 22-4-2013 by easynow because: typo

I´m sorry my friend but you are very wrong, bluffing is not advisable.
Bad link, bad information. You better check this out:

The photograph was taken by schoolgirl Sonia Kudryavtseva in Abaza Republic of Khakassia,
Russia on March 7, 2013. The first article and interviews made by TBA on March 15, 2013
including a tv report. This is the link with interviews, photos in good resolution and video.

tv-abaza.ru...

The report made a viral in Russia and then Vesti TV News also paid a visit to the young
Sonia Kudryavtseva in Abaza and made an article on April 19, 2013 with a video and
some interviews. Here is the link:

www.vesti.ru...

The report by Vesti TV extended the viral worldwide and many copies were made including this
one by infamous ADG. The schoolgirl Sonia Kudryavtseva declared the photos are legitimate
and she had this sighting with other friends so please easynow don´t accuse young Sonia
unless you have solid evidence. I think you are mistaken this girl with another one.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thanks free_spirit , that's some impressive detective work you did there

There was another case a few years ago that was very similiar to this one (I am certain of that) but in light of what you have posted, it appears I made a mistake and got them mixed up so I stand corrected and apologize to everyone for any confusion I may have caused.

Please everyone ignore my post and continue with the discussion

edit on 22-4-2013 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wow, I agree, hope that is some of our new equipment and or a photo shop....those zany Russians!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Great find............But that Female News Presenter............Daaaaaaayyyyyyymm!!

I'm with this guy ! I think we need more vids of that News presenter ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join